The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I walk over to him,opening my locker.'I'm so glad our lockers are right next to each other.....And I've noticed....Ever since we got together.I've been smiling a lot more....and I'm more bright and cheerful....'I slightly chuckle to my thoughts and exchange some vooks,starting to head towards home room.
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
" Yeah," I say my mood becoming happy agian as a smile spreads across my face."You've been blushing alot more too" I say with a slight laugh. I walk to homeroom with her sitting in a random desk and start chatting with some friends about a party."So are you coming Jasper?" James asked as he eye'd Melany" You can come with Melany and Dave if you want? You need a date though..." he continued "I'll be there with Mel and Dave" I say with a smile as my eyes change to green from purple."Don't look now but Mr.Green is here" interupted Becca who was sitting between James and Jessica.
I sat in a back corner,staring out the window.'Damn it all....Everyone has friends,but me....I mean,Dave is my friend and Jasper is my boyfriend,but other than that,I'm all alone....Vlad is my brother....Vlad.....'I jerked my head to look at Vlad.I didn't even know if he knew I was his sister.'Does he remember?Could it be that he forgot all about me when I was kidnapped?....'I slowly turned my head back to the window.
"Hey, Mel!" I whsiper as Mr. Green walked in. "Come on I want you too meet some people" I say waving for her to sit in the empty seat next to me as I notice she is sitting alone. I smile as I turn around to look back at James.
I looked at Jasper and went to sit next to him.My smile hadn't returned yet,but I had a feeling it would soon."What is it,Jasper?"
" I want you to meet my friends James, Becca and Jessica" I smile as do they and they instanly start talking." I wink. "They are the same as we are" I say with a smile.
"Hm?You mean...?"I stared at him with an emotionless face.I started getting out some paper so I could draw.
"Yeah" I say with a smile as they flash thier fangs."Listen there's a party tonight wanna come with?" I say."Dave is coming too"
"Um....I don't know.....I'm not really one for parties...."I look down at the piece of paper I got out,a light blush forming across my cheeks.I started drawing the out outlines of my drawing.
"C'mon I was going and you need a date to go..." I say with pleading eyes with a grin"Here is a pen!" I say loudly as I notice Mr. Green is watching us along with most of the class. " They burst out in laughter as Mr. Green yell" Get out of my class Jasper Hayes!" I smile "Whatever."
I sigh and stare down at the paper.I kept drawing the rest of it,not caring about Mr.Green at all.'I don't care if I get yelled at too.Nothing is going to stop me from drawing....'I kept thinking about the party.Soon I put my hands over my head and laid my head on the desk."Damn it all...."I groaned and didn't lift my head.
I walk out the class and wait for it to end. I walk into the caf and buy a snapple. I sigh and begin to drink it."Oh well if Melany doesn't go I can't go" I say with a slight smile.
I walk into the cafeteria and sit down at an empty table.'What am I doing?I want Jasper to have fun and be happy,but I don't know about the party....Well....I guess I can go...for Jasper.....'I open up a brown sack and start taking out food with blood capsules in them.'I stared down at the table as I ate.Bill and Tom came by and pulled my out of my seat by my shirt,choking me with my collar.They let go of me and I fell on the floor,coughing and getting the wind knocked out of me.'D-Damn....'
"I told you not this year." I say as I am instantly behind Tom.bill passes out. I Throw Tom in the table surpised it didn't break. "Leave us the fuck alone or else next time your alone I will" I lean in and whisper into Tom's ear"Kill you" I say kicking him in the stomach and rebreaking his nose."I'm sorry Melany" I say dropping Tom and looking at Melany with a sad face.
My eyes went slightly wide as I sat up."I-It's...fine...."I coughed again and took a deep breath.My back and my neck hurt,but I was fine."Those damn bastards don't know to fucking leave me alone!!"I stood up and grabbed my lunch.I stormed out of the cafeteria and the door slammed behind me.
I walk out of school and sat on the front steps I sigh. I look off into the sky and decide to walk home as I do I see a stay dog that starts following me. I has a collar so I decide to take it in and ripe to collar off. I smile. "i'll call you Madison" I say.
I started walking home,trying to calm myself down.I got home and closed the door silently.'I need to tell Jasper I'll go to the party....But I refuse to go to school tomorrow....'"Hey Jasper?"I stare at him,not seeing the dog yet.
" Yeah" I say from the Living room as the dog start's barking. "Umm yeah this is Madison" I say with a smile as I give her some food and pet her fur. "So what's up?'
I slightly smile and pet the dog."So cute....."I looked up at him and kept my smile."I'll go to that party with you if you want.....I want to see you having fun...."
"Thanks Mel, I own you one" I say as I kiss her on the cheek and run up stairs preparing for the party."We leave at 8 ok?" I yell from my room.
"O.k,"I say to myself.I kept petting the dog.I walk upstairs and into my room."What should I wear?"I started pacing back and forth through my room,lost in thought.
"Anything really" I say" It's a formal party nothing out of the ordinary. I say with a smile. I sit on couch and fall asleep as Madison runs over and licks my face.
"Formal?.....I do have some dresses...."I opened my closet and started riffling through the clothes hanging there."Hmmmm....I could wear this....But I don't know...."
"I'll be right back I'm going to the store.!" I yell from the couch as I hop out the window and jump into my car. I drive up to the corner store and buy some soda and Lays Chips. I drive back home and put the stuff on the table and sigh as I jump into the couch again turning on the T.V "I'm back!" I yell.
I laugh a bit and find a black dress,strapless,with red lace fringe."I think this will work."I smile at the dress and how it looks on me.Then I walk to the bathroom and leave my hair alone.I put on some blood red lipstick and black eyeliner,and eyes shadow."There."I walk back into my room and put on some black combat boots.I start walking down the stairs."Hey Jasper.How do I look?"
"Wow.... you look beautiful..." I say my mouth agap. I sigh. "I'm just going plain and simple, a shirt a tie, some black pants and some black shoes" I say with a short grin. I walk over to her and kiss her gently.
I smile and giggle."Thank you.I think you will look very handsome."I kissed him in return and stood at the door."Are we going yet?Or do we wait a little longer?"
"Umm let's go a bit early but it's ok." I say as I take her hand and lead her to my car. I open the door for her and walk arround and get in. I start the car and start heading for James's house.
I smiled and had a light blush all the way to the party."S-So ummm...You really like m-my dress?"I was a bit nervous to be going to the party.
"Yeah" I say smile a smile as I slowly park the car. " But I like it alot because your weearing it." I say with a wink.I walk out the car and up the front gate I wait for Melany.
I blush lightly and smile.I follow him up to the front gate and look at the house."So...James is a good friend of yours?"I looked at him,still blushing.
I as the door opens. "Yeah, we meet a couple weeks ago in detention" I say with sigh. "Hey Jasper! Hey Melany!" say James as he opens the door. He is wearing a tux. "Ummmm a bit much.." I say as I take Melany's hand and walk in.
"I think it looks great on you,James."I smiled and followed Jasper.I had put on fingerless gloves that were blood red.Surprisingly enough,the hair that covered my eye stayed in place.
"You look great too!" say James. He moves so that we could walk in. I walk over into the room and sigh. I walk though the huge croud of people and walk over to the refreshments."Ugh... this was a mistake" I say to myself think of the party.
I let go of Jasper's hand and stayed where people were dancing.I smiled at the song,which I loved,and started dancing to it.I noticed a few guys dancing around me,but I didn't mind,knowing they were just having fun.(Or were they?o.O)
I look at the boys dancing around Melany and sigh. I don't want to look jelouus but I was I decided to sit back and see what happens just then Merdith comes and sits next to me "Hey" we both say in unison as she laughs a bit.
I closed my eyes as I danced,but they shot open and I blushed a dark red when I felt one of the boys rub up against me."U-Um...."I hesitantly kept dancing and felt another boy rub up against me.
I'm distracted by Merdith and sigh. I talk to her a bit and close my eyes as she walks off. I don't know how I ended up with her number, she knew that I was with Melany.
I gulped as the boys started winking at me and rubbing up against me more."U-UHH!I-I NEED S-SOMETHING TO DRINK!"I started walking a bit fast towards the punch bowl,then I felt someone grab my hand and pull me back."Come on.Let's go outside.""NO!"
I hear yelling. I stand up and walk though. the front door with an emotionless face. I dash into a nearby tree waiting for an excuse to hurt someone. My eyes turn purple as I arch my back in a attacking postion.
The guy drug me through the door and by the gate.He tried to kiss me and I pulled my head away."STOP!""i don't want to.""LET GO OF ME!!"I pushed him away and started running,the boy following me.
"She said leave her alone" I say suddenly right in front of Melany. I stand my ground staring at the guy with an intense gaze."now I'd suggest you get out of here before we both do something we'd regreat." I say flashing a fake grin filled with evil.
I looked at Jasper and gasped.The boy gasped,as well,and was frozen in fear."W-W-Woah dude....I-I-I was just t-trying to have s-some fun...."He then started backing up and turned to run.I ran up to Jasper and put a hand on his shoulder."Thank you Jasper."
I smile."It' happens alot nowadays..hormones" I say in a bored tone. "C'mon I'm tired of this place. Unless,of course , you want to stay. But I wouldn't advise it. Your beauty is too mcuh for some peopel to handle " I say with a short laugh. I stand over by my car and sigh." I would look alot cooler if I was smoking " I say smiling.
"No I want to go too.Like I said,I'm not one for parties."I walk up to him and kiss him."Don't go and start smoking now.It's not good for you."I smiled and kissed him again.
"Let's go" I say oepning the door and opening mine I turn the car on as we drive to my house. I sigh. "Well this sucked" I say opening the car door and then the house door. I lock the car and walked in changing instantly.
I shook my head from side to side."If those guys wouldn't have gotten all over me,we would have had a lot of fun.I followed him upstairs,but didn't start changing."I saw you talking to Meredith.What were you guys talking about?"
"U-um yeah we were just talking about school and I told her about you and I but she still gave me this," I say giving her a paper with Merdith's number."I wasn't plaing to call." I say honestly. I sigh. I walk over to my closet and changed into some sneakers.
"It's fine.And thanks for being honest."I handed the paper back to him and smiled.I went into my room and closed the door,changing into my pajamas.
I sigh. I throw the paper aaway and walk into the hall. I sit on the top of the staircase. I sit there meditating ."Wait!" I say suddenly."Where's Dave?"