The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I smile and myface sudddenly flushes weith color I climb in and look around,"But why do you sneak round the school, if you don't mind me asking.."
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"I get really bored.And I can't have my parents around me all the time."I didn't want to say they were doing tests on me,so I made it sound like they were over protective."I don't get it though...."
"I know what you mean" I said with a sigh... "we are still half an hour early what do you wanna do? I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't involve Tom and Bill. " I smile and slowly open my eyes that were covered with dust that fell from the ceiling. My eye lit up the room in a bright green glow"Ugh.. I just hate being a vampire that doesn't know how to control is powers that well, how about you? can you control yours?
"Well.....I never knew I had any other powers than flying....I've never tried anything before.....I've never even bit into a human before....I just don't get it!How am I this way if both of my parents are human!"I held my head in frustration and growled a bit.
I think back."I don'tknow who wer my real parents either I was aboupted by two vampires that married. But didn't you say you know Jasper is a vampire? How did you know that?" I walk over and put my hand on her shoulder to omfort her.
"I told you.I had a feeling that you were a vampire.I get these certain feelings and my head screams out to me that they're a vampire....Can I tell you something.....I've never told anyone before...."I looked down to the girl and my arms dropped to my sides.
"Sure" I say know it will be kept between me and her.
"My....Parents are scientists and..........They do tests on me......That's where I got that scar from and I have many others....."I looked away with a sad face and I grabbed each of my arms with my hands.
" I'm sorry to hear that .. you can movein with me if you'd like I mean my parents always welcomed vampires that pass by.In these curcumstances I know they will let you stay " I look into her eyes and smile. "It's ok."
I look up at him and just stare at his eyes."I-I can't be they're child....It's just not possible....I must be adopted.....Yeah that's it.....Or.....No...."I looked away and gripped my hands tighter on my arms,shutting my eyes tight and trying not to cry.
" I don't know I mean I like you and it would be weird having you as a sister.."I said with a sigh. "Wait! isn't Vald your brother or something? You can move in with him I'm sure his aunt wouldn't mind I heard his friend,Henry, practically livess there." I smiles
"What?Vlad?My brother?I barely know him.How could he possibly be my brother?"I slightly chuckle and look at the ground.I get a sudden image of Vlad as a kid and I gasp.
" It's funny how I know that, see when I got in trouble last week I happened to ummm "Stumble" into the health report and I noticed yoyu and Vlad both had the same last name. I checked deeper and it turns out you are related too" I say while look at the clock"Cmon we are gonna be late I say with a smile. I grabbed her hand and rushed though the door to class.
My jaw dropped and it stayed that way all the way to class.'Me and Vlad.....siblings?.....How?.....Mom and dad never told me about this....'I looked up at Jasper,'And does he really like me?.....'
I walked to my seat and stared down at my desk,thoughts racing through my head.I closed my eyes and and dwindled on each thought for a few minutes then went to the next one.
I walk into class and sit in the front row, which is very unusual. I look to teh back of the class trying to see what Melany was doing but I find Vlad staring at Merdith and talking to Henry,"Wow only twenty minutes of class left? We sure are late."
I open my eyes and stare at Vlad.'Is it true?.....Should I trust him?.....I.....Wait!'I realize something and my eyes went wide.'That means no more testing on me.....No more scars.....No more going without blood!'I slightly smiled with my wide eyes.
last edited over a year ago
I sigh. Class really sucks just then the bel rigns for lunch.I pick up my books put them in my back-pack and head straight or my locker then I return to class to await for Melany. "I wonder if she is going to talk to Vald" I whisper to myself butthen I realize that Bill andTom are headed my way. I run back into class awaiting certian doom.
I didn't realize the bell rang until I heard people talking so much.I looked up and stood up,getting my stuff together.I looked at Jasper,who had run into the class,and I started walking down to him with my bag still a bit open.I was zipping it up and I reached him."Hey Jasper.What's wrong?"I put my back pack on one shoulder and leaned to one side,my shirt revealing more of my waist on one side than the other.
"It's Bill and Tom. If I hadn't made a promise to my parents I would've kill those two by now"I say as my fangs press tothe bottom of my mouth."But I can't stand hinding and runing away from them anymore.
I clenched my hands into fists and I let my bag drop to my arm."Take my bag,"I said in a demand.When he took my bag,I walked out into the hallway in front of Bill and Tom."Hey!Dorks!I'm ending this!Once and for all!"
Holding her bag I watchas Tom and Bill turn around looking dumb-founded atthe sight of someone actually calling them out. I was going to step in at anytime Melany needed my help but I Knew she has it under control.But at that point my Fangs were fighting hard to open my mouth. "This was going to be interesting..." I murmurred.
"Let's do this,"I mumbled to myself.'Never throw the first punch.That leaves you being the one to get in the most trouble.Trash talk.It's the safest way to go for right now.'"Come on you big sissies!Fight like real men!Not like girls!"
I angrier Tom and Bill looked the more I was going to hurt them if they hurt Melany."Are you sure you got this one?" I asked. I sighed trying to blow off steam.
"Yeah.I got this totally handled.Come on!Don't you want to fight or were you just acting tough!You two are such losers!"They finally cracked and both came charging after me.
I sighed.Trying my hardest o restrain myself. I step back and notice Vlad walking off in the distance talking to Henry.
We started fighting and suddenly Bill grabbed me from behind and put my in a head lock.Tom then smirked and punched me in my stomach.I grunted and then he punched my chest,knocking the wind out of me.
I dropped the bag and lundged forward kicking Tom in the face. " You know, 2 on one isn't really fair." I drag Tom Back and slams his head agianst a locker." I stand back "All your's Melany." I smiled. "I hope she can get out of this one." I mutter to myself" Gettin that close while in a state of alarm can be dangerous. I almost killed the guy.."
I smirk and nod my head.With that said,I trip Bill,causing us to fall,and I land on top of him.He lets go of me and I jump up.I take him by the arm and flip him over me."Stay away from me and Jasper!"I gave both of them one last kick in the side and grabbed my bag,lifting it onto my shoulder,and standing in the same way as earlier."Thanks."
I smile."Any time we should probally get away before anyone see who did this" I say. "To the Cafe?"
"Yeah let's go."I strapped the rest of the back pack on my back and started walking to the cafeteria.I kept thinking if I should talk to Vlad or not.
"So what are you going to do durring the weekend?" I say and I take a bite of a burger. I smile but then I double over in pain.
My eyes go wide and I grab his shoulders."Hey!Are you o.k?What happened?"I bent down and looked at his face.
I smile softly.I cough"Just a hint off Garlic that's all" I cough. I don't think I want to go back to class. I'm going to that abandonded house where Vlad used to live you wanna come?" I say getting some water.
I look at him a bit worried."Yeah sure.....That must mean that place is.....my old house huh?"I walked over to him and put one of my hand one his shoulder."Are you sure you're o.k?"
"Yeah, I'll be fine, but I wonder how that garlic got there...Anyway let's get going before we miss our chance we have to go through the same wahy we came in earlier this morning through the back with the bricks." I say"The Security Gaurd might still be in the front so we'll need to go all the way around"I stand up and smile.
"O.k."I started walking to the back of the school and to the same room as before.I flip over the open window and catch myself on one of the bricks."That was a close one."I dropped my bag to the ground and started climbing down the bricks."Come on!Let's go."
I laugh." ok ok I'm coming" I follow her but I float towards the ground "You ok?"
"Cheater."I smile and climb down a few more bricks.Once I'm close enough,I jump off and land on the ground next to my bag.I pick it up and put it on my back,more of my stomach showing when I stretched in any way."Alright.Let's go."
"Ok, but can you camo and Fly yet?" I ask and I raise 2ft off the ground.
"I can fly a bit,but I can't camo."I start walking into the trees in an attempt to get past the guard."It'll be better if we go by foot."
"Yeah your right but flying will only get us ther faster. And I rather walk with you." I smile and I camo and dissapear and reapear infront of the Gaurd casuing him to pass out."It's all clear." I smile.
I shake my head and smile."Baka!"I walk past him and keep smiling."Why did you scare the guard like that?"I laughed a bit and looked at him.
"It was funny lighten up" I smile. We walk over to the old house."Grab my hand"
I blushed lightly and looked at him confused.I did as he commanded and put my hand in his.'What is he doing?'My blush darkened a bit and I kept looking at him.
Smiles.I pull our bodies closer to together aswe raise above towards the highest tower."Brings back any memories?"
My blush darkened a lot and my hand stayed in his."N-No....Nothing yet....."I stared at him for a bit,but then looked away and down."I don't even remember this place.Why would I g-"I got a sudden image of me reading in my father's library."O.k.Now I got a memory."
" I believe the Libard was in the lowest section of the tower." I say. We slowly decend towards the opening of the tower. "Let's go" I say with a smile. I lip on the switch and to my surpise it still works. I smile et your mind explore.
I look around and find nothing but burnt everything.Every single page of every single book was burnt,except for one in one book.I take every book off of every shelf and rifle through each one to see it there was something there.I cam across the book with one single page that was still readable."I am the wind.I am the rain.I am everything you ever dreamed of.When you hear me,say "I love you."When you see me,say "I love you."When you know I'm there,say "I love you,"and I will always be there,watching,staring at you.I will be there for you every single day...,"I said as I read the page aloud.
I look down and notice we are still holding hands but I don't say anything I smile and enjoy the moment." Maybe it's a clue of some sort, or maybe it's soemthign you have to do .I'm not sure I just putting ideas out"