The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I growl a bit and rolled my eyes.When he let me go,all I said was,"Whatever."'Gods that hurt!'I sat on the bed and stared at the door,waiting for his return.
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
"Hello," I say in a bored uninterested mood."What do you want? My Parent's are out".Melany's gardians lookedlike normal peopl.Nothing like the evil people Melany described ,but something looked different. They weren't then least bit sad looking."Do you know where Melany is?" They asked almost in unison. No,nor do I care. Last I heard she was headed to New York.Heard she found some sort of long lost cousin or something." I said and I closed the door. But before the door shut completely they were already in their car diving off. I ran upstairs to Melany."The coast it clear."
"O.k?"I stood up and walked out the door,and to the living room,sitting on the couch.
I sigh. I follow her sitting on the couch turning off the T.V
I sit there in silence and don't say a single word.'Gods this is so awkward....And what the hell are my 'parents' doing looking for me?!I'm just a test subject!They shouldn't even fucking care!'I growl a bit then close my eyes and sigh.
"Your not just a test subject your something more. Alot more" I sit and cose my eyes and silently fall asleep.
Blushes and looks away."T-Thanks...."I look over at him when he closes his eyes,without realizing it,and blush a darker red when I finally do realize I was staring at him.
I wake up half an hour later.I walk around the house looking for sun scren that I just can't find. I sigh and sit on the chair thinking about Melany.
I look over at him and sigh.I walk up the stairs,dig around in my bag,and come back down stairs with a tube of sun screen."Looking for this?"I shake my head and stare at him with a bored face.
"Yeah,I'm bored too. I would take you out but my parent's aren't home yet." I run the sunscrean on my skin."Thanks" I walk outside. And sit in the sun.
I look away with the same bored face and decide to take a walk."I don't care if his parents are home or not.I'm taking a walk."I rub the sun screen over the uncovered parts of my body and walk outside,past Jasper,and on the sidewalk past the street."I'll be back in abuout....maybe an hour...I don't know."
"Mind if I come?" I ask. I won't bother you. I just want to be with you.I flash a quick grin.I stand up and look at Melany.
I lightly blush and get the smallest hint of a smile on my lips."S-sure...."I keep walking,but at a slower pace so he can catch up with me.
I walk over to Melany and stand right next to her, I don't say a word but I still am happy.I sense something was following us but I took nothing of it. I smiled and looked at Melany.My bright warm eyes match the sky as it is close to sunset.
I looked at him through the corner of my eye and my blush darkened."W-what's with the happiness....You're n-never really this happy."I kept staring at him and walked with my hands in my pockets.
"And I'm never really this close to you." I smile. "I rather spend all the time I can with the people I like. I look up and reach into her pocket to pull out and hold her hand.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vladimir-tod said…
lol this looks like fun but i just cant keep up
I blushed a very dark red and looked away with a surprised face.'W-WHY DID HE JUST DO THAT?!'"U-U-Ummmmm......T-That's sweet...."I smiled a bit and closed my eyes,scooted a little closer to him,and kept walking.
over a year ago vampirerebel said…
i awoke from my sleep or was it sleep i waz outside of a factory with blood on my arms i looked at a broken mirror and noticed i was covered with it i was confused wondering where i was and were id been last all i remembered was a party.where was my friend?why do i have blood on me i looked up at a sighn it had a clown face i knew were i was so i walked away nowing someone would wonder why i had blood on my shirt i took it off and threw it in a trash can i looked down the road finaly seeing my house i snuck in without my mother finding out but she was just drinking on the couch on a couch i ran to her she looked up and said oh i thought you were at a friends i wondered why she said ive been gone for mounths i wondered if school was in but i walked upstairs and called sam Hello? Hey dude where were you i woke up and my mother siad ive ben gone for mounths he siad nothin i just hung up my mother said i better get to the store for food and liquor i moaned and layed my head on the softest thing i ever felt it was a pillow
i looked at the clock it was early morning i decided to walk to school early so no one would notice i walked to the doors of the school it was a sign that said in memory of david j dasik i sat there at the doors crying they they think im dead..... silence crossed over me i walked to the back of the school and slamed my head agianst the wall trying to remember what happend before i was knocked out....i remembered i was staring at this girl this wonderful girl then i saw a huge shine of light at the corner of my eye i looked it was tom blinding me i couldnt see then i felt a huge hit in my back and fell to the ground my head hit the coffee table my arms fell and a knive fell on my aem i was bleeding badly then i remember bieng in a car and thrown to the ground then i saw nothing it was blackness i thought i was dead but only knocked out
smile
hey sorry i kinda wasnet doin this computer broke oh and after the memorie i was sitting behind the school remember i dont know yall
great its sunday thanks janitor i start walkin to the park daydreaming wondering why no one helped me after i was attacked by bill and tom no one cared i felt a hit om the side of my head as i fell to the ground i looked up and there was tom and bill as i try to get up tom says "look whos back its the goth boy here to play with us"i have angrer inside me these people can be my snack i think no no no i cant they are students like me to bad they arnt good guys then i see bill trying to get behind me he just manages to escape i stare at tom what do you want he snickers themn says go iii looked confused then i knew it bill was still behind me i try to escape but get in a headlock i see tom about to kick me i feel the kick and fall to the ground i moan i need to get out away from them but there isnt any way im hit agian hurt by the pain if i fight back i will kill them i think they hit me more and more like im a pounching bag i soon the world goes black great i think im knocked out oh well no one will help so might as well wait for the time i awake
I look at her expression."I think my parents should be home in a couple of minutes you want to hang out some more or do you want to go home?" I say with a smile. I sigh." I look into the horizion that was slowly turning a shady purple.
"Um.....I think I want to hang out some more with you."I blush lightly and keep holding his hand.
I smile "As you wish" I lead her over to Vlad's old house. I grab hold of her and levitate to the highest tower. I look into her eyes then off into the distance.
I smile as he levitates us up."What are we doing here?I thought we were going to finish our walk."
"I know. But the veiw from up here is amazing." I say looking around." It kinda sucks that we have school tommorow." I look around and jump off the tower only to levitate back up.I laugh a bit'That was fun'
I giggled at his silliness and smile."True.It is a really good view up here.....I like to watch the sunsets....I would do it everyday at my old house....It was always so beautiful."
"Old house?" I say when I return up for the 6th time." You mean your old gardians?" I grab her hand and jump off with her, baring a smile as I jump off the tower with her at my side.
"Yeah.I would always climb to the top of the house and sit there for hours,just as happy as I could be."I tightened my grip on his hand a bit and I smiled back at him as we jumped.
We land on the ground feet from the tower itself."That was more of a leap" My back pocket feels a bit loose."Aww crap, I think I dropped my wallet back at the park." Mind if I go get it and we meet up at home or do you want to come?" I say while walking backwards towards the park.
"I want to come.I'll help you find it.I'm really good at finding things."I smirked at some memories I had of sneaking around my guardians' house.
"Alright then, I was hoping you came along anyway." I say with a smile as I slow down to wait for her to catch up. We walk towards the park when we suddenly hear the sound of mummering as if a person were tryign to call us out.I look back to Melany.
I catch up to him and hear the murmurs."What's that?"I look at him with a worried face.I walk off and start looking for the person who was murmuring.
" I'm not sure let's slit up you check over there and I'll check over there" I say pointing in two different directions. I walk over and hear the mummering a bit louder. I continue until a see a body of a person clearingly alive. I pick up the person and hold them in my arms with little effort and walk over to Melany"Hey I foudn the guy, you find my wallet?"
I was bent over searching through some bushes."No,but I think I saw a flash of something in this bush.Let me keep checking."I bend over a bit more,rifling through the leaves and branches.
" Mind if I take this guy home. He looks around our age and he's about to wake up from whatever he is in." I put him over my sholder as I stare at Melany for her answer.
I lift my head out of the bushes and look at him."Yeah,sure.Go ahead.I'll be there in about 15-20 minutes,maybe earlier if I can find your wallet,o.k?"I put my head back in the bushes and smile."Wait.I found it."I grab it and pull my arm out of the bushes,one of the small branches cutting my arm."Ow!"I look at my arm and it starts bleeding."That hurt...."
"Hey great thanks for yo-" I see the blood run down Melany's arm. Even though she is a vampire also I still have the urge to feast on her. I run quickly back to my house without looking back.I kick the door open,place the boy on the couch and warm two backs of blood drink one and leaving the other.
I watch him run and I sigh."I can't believe I let myself get cut like that....Jasper wait!"I said in a apologizing way.I run after him and run into the house."You're really fast."I said with a slight smile.I walk into the kitchen,grab the blood bag,and walk upstairs to wrap my wound."I'm sorry for doing that to you....I didn't know that would happen."
w-where am I? i look around the room in confusion.
"No" I say with a smile walking closer to Melany."It's my fault that I can't control my cravings. I don't even know why I wanted to k-kill you for your blood, your a vampire too. aren't you?" I say with a doubtful face and I look into her eyes.
"Of course I am."I looked back into his eyes with a cute smile and poked my fangs into the blood bag.I hear the boy speak and look into his room."You're awake.Good."I had already wrapped gauze around my arm,covering the wound.I sat on the bed next to him.
I follow her in." Your in our house." I say with the least bit of happiness. "You can s-stay as long as you'd like..." I say with a fake smile that really showed hatered."Why am I acting like this" I say under my breathe I turn and look at Melany.
I stand up and walk to him.I whisper in his ear,"Work your emotions a bit."I walked past him and started walking down the stairs.
isee a boy."Who are you?"
" I am Jasper Hayes." I say almsot in a bored tone."And you are?"
"david but i cant remember my last name.
I walk downstairs,just as I finish my blood pack,and I throw it away.I sit down on the couch and wait for Jasper.
"Make yourself at home." I say while leaving the room I give him a withering glare as I go down stairs and to Melany." I have a funny feeling about that guy.." I say trailing off.