Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 865

over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
heart
omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link
laugh
I ADORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is a lucky bitch!!!! XD
mischievous
no seriously!!!!!
omg!!! I wish there was Lisa....

or ME!!!!!!
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
big smile
This is awesome!
heart
ok enough of drooling. XD

I already watched that for 10 times. and I will continue watching that!!!!
cool
it is awesome indeed!!
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
cool
Can't see on phone:). Huddycall. Oh wow you are taller than me!!! I am so excited. I looked up conversion chart and I am 177.80 or 5'10. Hmm maybe this obsession is genetic is genetic. Amazon huddles take over the world!!!
heart
ok I cooled down a little now. XD
@maggiemay23, LOL. Me-The Winner. B-) XD

@Jessicatt, I am glad you're back! and you're 167 cm. It is ok for girl. so no worries. I always wanted to be smaller. But when I realized how much Hugh was, well... #agirlstillcandream! XD
I hope you will get better soon!

@mysus, "Amazon huddles"
nice idea to call us like that. :D

and this pic is OMG. @mysus, enjoy at least with the pic! though "in move" is much better. It gave me several heart attacks...
ok I cooled down a little now. XD
@maggiemay23, LOL. Me-The Winner. B-) XD

@Jessicatt, I am glad you
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
big smile
Amazon Huddies Stupid autocorrect :p.
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
heart
As I said in another club, HE'S THE GUY. He still kills me with so much hotness.
over a year ago hughlisafan said…
mischievous
Oh my, I've been watching and re-watching that second L'Oreal commercial of Hugh's. Oh my, oh my. It's deadly. The man is deadly. And that kiss he gives that woman (so fucking jealous), there's some tongue action. Hugh, you naughty, naughty boy! He's making me think he's enjoying this, and who wouldn't enjoy it with him. *sigh*
blush
I didn't see any tongue action!
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
Okay guys...I don't want to crash what looks to be "Adoring our beloved HL party!" Secretly drooling...and averting my eyes at the same time...oh god, "tongue action," (mind saying: "m-u-s-t...stay strong" to get this post out!).

Next time..promise..I'll try to go "with the flow."
NOTE: MY post here..catching up with our dear @mysusp, from like page 14!
SO @mysusp...
1. Extremely belated..but I meant to thank you for reminding (in your other long post) of the Nolan-House-VanGogh reference, bc I had completely forgotten that. :)

2. True words, that M. Angelou quote, and our using (H)ouse often as a starting point..to discuss other “universal emotions & truths,” as you say..& imho, this IS what sets our forum apart, cause I actually learn stuff when I read you all.

3. The Cron memoir you spoke of sounds really interesting, about what happens to a child person in such an environment, perhaps similar to House..not facing it until later in life, not being able to set oneself right or free of the influence of abuse without an intervention or help of some kind. I do hope we see some episodes that delve into this in S8. As @fran & @tammy describe with “Prince of Tides,” and the intense work of therapy to unlock such individuals. This made me think to...that if you have a sister or brother you can talk to..it really helps getting through childhood. House was an only child..which makes it a bit more lonely to face things. I wonder who his “best friend” was growing up? Back story please!

4. Finally..Yes, you being a teacher are in the “front lines” so to speak, tho I don’t know what age group you teach..you must see a great range of behavior..indicative of what is happening in home life.

P.S. Oooh..your pot “shard” necklace..a great idea, one of a kind unique..indeed! I’d gladly give you a whole pot, if ever our paths crossed. LOL.

Ok..resume Hugh awesomeness party...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bluehue said…
sunny
Please exuse..just a few more one liner..shout outs!

@”HousesCane,” NICE nickname! I plead ignorance & innocence, as I’ve only seen Matt Smith as DW11, tho I understand David Tennant is most dear to fans of the show! I’ll have to watch some of his episodes. Also, I really enjoy the newest Sherlock Holmes on BBC with Benedict Cumberbatch, it’s creator Steven Moffat also created the new DW, so that’s how & why I met DW.

@fran, Glad you like. I intend to catch some Good Wife episodes sometime too, to see where LE is going!

@maggiemay, I love that angry squirrel thing!
Ha ha, “island look versus prison look,” yes, “The Great Scruffy Controversy!”

@Jessicatt, WELCOME back! Tho..when sick..stay home & get proper good care.

@huddycallianfan, I JUST viewed your linked HL’Oreal ad, that is...pure pleasure!! Now I see with my own eyes why you are all in party mode. It’s HOT enough where I live..now I’ll never cool down.
Goes back to linky...press play...pours ice cubes over head!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fran2 said…
kiss
Hello everybody, Amazon Huddies (thanks @mysusp, it’s a funny name), tall and short people.

@maggie – I know :))))))))) The Angry Squirrel is a legend, he made us dreaming for a while ;-))

@jessicat – welcome back! Hoping you’re going better. My cat makes that face when I bring her to the vet XDDD

@huddycall – you make that face when they bring you to the vet too????????????? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You are our stature’s champion!!! Congrats dear!
“I didn't see any tongue action!”
Me neither...luckily. It would have made me angry!

@bh “I intend to catch some Good Wife episodes sometime too”
Oh yes do it because it’s worth it, expecially season two.

@all – let’s try to calm down girls! The L’Oreal vid is causing me a big hormone disorder.....my husband is going to get happy! XDDDD
wink
Do you like to hear a seven-year story? Say yes please ;-))
Do you like to hear a seven-year story? Say yes please ;-))
Once upon a time....a wonderful boy and a beautiful girl born. I checked just to be sure they were a male and a female XDD Their names? Greggy and Lissie of course
Once upon a time....a wonderful boy and a beautiful girl born. I checked just to be sure they were a
Three good delusional Fairies knew with certainty that those two were meant for each other but an evil wizard, called Shore The Wiz, kidnapped them
Three good delusional Fairies knew with certainty that those two were meant for each other but an evi
to tell the whole truth ... at first he was not so bad because he spent his time alone between bottles and stills, but at some point his wife forced him to do something that he really hated: watching a random show
to tell the whole truth ... at first he was not so bad because he spent his time alone between bottle
Because of that he decided to take revenge not only on his wife but on every woman in the world, so he forced Greggy and Lissie to work hard performing in a series that absolutely had to end badly
Because of that he decided to take revenge not only on his wife but on every woman in the world, so h
Dear! He was really in a bad mood!!!!!
Dear! He was really in a bad mood!!!!!
In fact this was his favourite final
In fact this was his favourite final
But we know that smart people have always some doubt. So, knowing he can not do all by himself in only seven years (hey! He's not God!), Shore The Wiz rallied some of his old friends (a bunch of apprentice sorcerers, friendly called “The Death Squad”) who had very clear ideas about the evolution of the story
But we know that smart people have always some doubt. So, knowing he can not do all by himself in onl
I try not to name names….

Yatainessus, a great humorist in disguise (take a look at his underwear and if you are lucky you might see him, well hidden)
I try not to name names….

Yatainessus, a great humorist in disguise (take a look at his underwear
SaraHessus
SaraHessus
Lingenfeltriss
Lingenfeltriss
Katiejacobsissie
Katiejacobsissie
Blakeurion
Blakeurion
Kaplowian
Kaplowian
Doriseganiss
Doriseganiss
In short, a bunch of people with a very great sense of humor
In short, a bunch of people with a very great sense of humor
But let's be honest: after all they have only followed the instructions of the wizard
But let's be honest: after all they have only followed the instructions of the wizard
The result? Greggy and Lissie had a great time indeed…
The result? Greggy and Lissie had a great time indeed…
And we too, especially with Taub’s storyline
And we too, especially with Taub’s storyline
not to mention monstertrucks .......
not to mention monstertrucks .......
Green cards
Green cards
Hookers
Hookers
To summarize the cryptic philosophy of our Shore The Wiz.

First Commandment: you shall have no others gods besides ME
To summarize the cryptic philosophy of our Shore The Wiz.

First Commandment: you shall have no other
Second Commandment: people are crazy or stupid
Second Commandment: people are crazy or stupid
Third Commandment: sex hurts ALWAYS (expecially if you are a couple of doctors)
Third Commandment: sex hurts ALWAYS (expecially if you are a couple of doctors)
Fourth Commandment: the everyday is the grave of love
Fourth Commandment: the everyday is the grave of love
Fifth Commandment: men and women are not able to have a simple face to face
Fifth Commandment: men and women are not able to have a simple face to face
Sixth Commandment: Relationships put the chains
Sixth Commandment: Relationships put the chains
And so on..........
And so on..........
Last (but not least) Commandment: Nothing is better than dying alone
Last (but not least) Commandment: Nothing is better than dying alone
So Now What???? We poor and silly viewers would have settled for much less KA-BOOM, wouldn’t we?
So Now What???? We poor and silly viewers would have settled for much less KA-BOOM, wouldn’t we?
..instead of being left with few summer consolation prize.....
..instead of being left with few summer consolation prize.....