Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 865

over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
cool
Hey girls. I finally heard Someone Like You correct title?) today on the radio. My phone is alternating between fast and slow network still. I miss the convenience of getting on and off fanpop fast. Did you see PJ is going to be on the Good Wife for the first episode. Let's hope he doesn't get anyone pregnant. Thankfully he's not on at the same time as Lisa! By the way am I the only one who thinks her wardrobe is way conservative on the good wife. I thought they said she would have a little rock and roll vibe fashion but her wardrobe and hair pulled back seems a little 90s to me. I guess it's weird seeing her not as Cuddy but her personal clothes seem Cuddy like to me a bit. Oh at work a girl had black nail polish. I tried some last year like Lisa had and it was pretty with dressy black shirts etc. I was glad to see someone else try it out too :).
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
sorry girls I am gonna kill you with this!!!
big smile
Sorry but the video isn't showing up on my phone. I've been crazy busy withy students returning yesterday. I've really had a great first two days though!! I have an adorable little boy with huge blue eyes as blue as HL and he is so sweet. He told after 4 hours of knowing me "I love you". I had such a great night eating dinner with one of my best friends. I wanted to come check in with my online friends :).
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fran2 said…
heart
Hello girls :-)))) I have just returned from Tuscany (an unexpected invitation that I accepted gladly). Everything’s ok here? What's New? I hope that the American friends are far away from NY in these days. When I was recently in NY, I remember thinking "if there came an earthquake or other natural disaster it would be terrible."
well, I would not have brought bad luck :-(((

as soon as possible I’ll read the updates! Happy to be back.. :-)
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Fran2 - Not as happy as we are to have you back

link
Season 8 Preview

link

Season 8 sneak peek

Those are two links to the opener @Fran2 if you would like them.

I am am anxiously waiting
worried
Thank you @tammy for the links. In this way you avoid me running around the web in search of news :-)))
After watching the videos I’m waiting very very very anxiously.

Two thoughts:
1 - Great acting by HL as always but I still can not believe that we will have a season 8 without cuddy :-((((((
2 - if I were Lisa E. I would never refused Cuddy, if I were Lisa E. I would never vacated the seat next to HL, if I were Lisa E. I would never let him go, if I were Lisa E. I would never missed an opportunity to see him every day, if I were Lisa E. I would never renounced the privilege of touching him, if I were Lisa E. I could never help but watch him in the eye every moment, if I were Lisa E. I would never easily abdicated.
I accept her choice but don’t understand her. It’s a fact. I'm not Lisa E.

I’m that stupid because my heart still hurts even if I try to be optimistic. I fear that season 7 has caused me a serious Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (not all wounds are visible you know) so I am thinking to sue Fox ;-)))
Please girls, be my support group!!! XDDDDDD
Thank you @tammy for the links. In this way you avoid me running around the web in search of news :-)
Well @Fran2 you know my heart and yours have always been simpatico.
I know they are going to try and get back to medical cases but I am convinced that their great talent will see that going backwards is a dead end road.

I am very interested in what truths "Dr. Adams" and House will bring to light for each other. I think they have to explore House and I think anything else would be too shallow even if David Shore doesn't want to go there.

For me the ("character" of House) is what drew me to the show. It is what provoked me to go through rush hour traffic with a maddening pace vowing not to miss an episode of House. It is also what brings me back for a season 8.

Edit: I hope you had a wonderful hiatus but in no uncertain term can you ever leave for that long again. @Huddycat, @Bluehue, and @Fran2 I miss you so much when you leave for long periods of time.
@Fran2 - Here is an extra from the DVD of season 7. They talk about Huddy. The beginning tears me up every time.
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
Hey my wonderful Huddy girls! I've really been missing you all lately. I've been in a flurry of packing, wedding, preparing for my leave (finances and crap, you know the drill). I've really missed popping on here to see you!

Just wanted to put in my tidbit on the upcoming season. I liked the season 8 trailer/sneak peek because it just really gets back to the nitty gritty of House. I like that he is still there even though he's obviously been really hurt and I'm trying to restore my faith in the writers about the new season.

Also, I'm not sure yet what to think about the new doctor that House is going to bring aboard (i dont remember the actresses name i just remember her from "You Again") and im hoping that she wont be attempted as an OW replacement or anything like that.

@tammy thank you for your birthday wishes and im glad you are still here :) you appear to be the new "leader" of the thread. :) if i havent been around and you change threads again, make sure to let me know!

@fran love to see you still here too and all your lovely pictures/cartoons. they're awesome and continue to brighten my moods.

@hcf glad to still see you here too babe :) and @jess im SO psyched you've been here participating! i wish we could chat more here

@BH havent talked to you in awhile i hope all is well and that you are still here popping by! :) i miss your wonderful insights!

i will try and pop by again before i leave!
@huddyjoy - "Where are you going?" You are the leader and we are a great thread because of it. I hope your travels and ventures are exciting and I miss trading insights with you. I believe that Dr. Adams and House may help each other and from the preview I hope somebody is here to help. That was a hard blow to the head in one of those scenes.

We held out incredible faith last year and they failed us "epically" But after the rain there is suppose to be a rainbow and in every cloud a silver lining?

David Shore don't make me call the wizard on you.

Edit: decided to put a pic in.
@huddyjoy - "Where are you going?" You are the leader and we are a great thread because of it. I hope
@tammy i will be attending oxford university in england this fall semester (ill be back in dec). i will be staying there but plan on traveling as well throughout europe while im there :) i know that i will be very busy so my time here on the pop will be more limited than i like. just want to let you all know im thinking of you and wish i could be here with you all the time!

thats very sweet :) and as always, love the way you put things. " But after the rain there is suppose to be a rainbow. After the cloud a silver lining?"

we can find hope and goodness in virtually everything. if house has to start from scratch we should be there with him. and if huddy has to break up, at least we are here to keep it living and breathing. and who knows? maybe we will get a "Housian" happy ending :)
@Huddyjoy - Congratulations on your new adventure. I am sure you will meet some great people (maybe Hugh) and have an amazing time studying there.

Also (if you meet Hugh bring something back for goodness sake)
Like Hugh himself!! LOL

Bluehue come on before I have to put an APB out on you
cool
@tammy oh first i will take a picture with him. then i will get his autograph, the i will get an authograph for the "huddy girls" and put the picture online just for you all :)

@BH yes where are you? i want to say bye before i head off on my adventure!
@huddyjoy – enjoy your semester in Europe and remember that we need someone to open the season 8 thread so please come back here at least nearly the end of September :-)))))

I remember (if my brain is not leaving me alone) that @bh said that she would be back in October.

@tammy – my long hiatus is over so I’ll be here often :-))))
I like your faith darling, I also could not help but go back to House, he has bewitched me.
Thank you for the new link, in the DVD extra Lisa seems to me a little sad :-((( indeed Hugh seems to me a little sad too but perhaps it’s me, I don’t know. My impression is that neither of them really expected the end of the relationship, I do not know when they shot the extras but they seem in mourning. Weird.

HL “House is intellectually and emotionally restless”...”House and Cuddy do complete very well”.
His words and his gaze, he was killing me.

DS “The break up is interesting”
Please, shut up.

KJ “the House that I like the most..the House that is pill popping, vicodin taking...”
O_O ..... This woman is insane. Call 911.

@mysusp “Did you see PJ is going to be on the Good Wife for the first episode. Let's hope he doesn't get anyone pregnant. “
Hahahahhhhhhhahahahahahh!!! The Serial Inseminator XDDDDDD
@huddyjoy – enjoy your semester in Europe and remember that we need someone to open the season 8 th
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
smile
@tam thank you for your sweet words, I'm definitely back, vacations are over! I'm busy because I try to change my work but I miss you all and our discussion, so I promise to come often : )
oh, btw I lobe your pic! so intense and so touching, heartwrenching...

@fran I really appreciate your comment about not being LE, sometimes I think like you, just for Hugh, just to work with him, to see him everyday, to have the opportunity to touch him, to look at him straight in the eyes, to feel his eyes on me, to breath his scent... I think I would agree to work for not much (just to buy some food and some clothes) ;)

Yeah I saw it @mysusp “Did you see PJ is going to be on the Good Wife for the first episode. Let's hope he doesn't get anyone pregnant. I don't know if he'll stay for more than one ep.

I saw the point of view of the cast about the huddy break up and it seems to me (but maybe it's just me because I'm still in denial stage) that they all "repeat" the official lesson, they all understand and accept it, they all say it couldn't have worked... but like @fran I find that Hugh and Lisa seem to have some regrets.

about the sneak peek Hugh is really sexy with long hair! and yes, it seems that we're back to focus on medical case, it can be good but after all the years of banter, of flirt between House and Cuddy, I'm sure it will miss something. I just hope they won't try to involve House again in a relationship! They clearly admit (in the DVD bonus) that he can't be in a relationship, at least I hope not to see him with another woman, even with hookers, he's the one for Cuddy and Cuddy is the one for him and that's all! I hope to have more Hilson scenes and more Chase.
kiss
hey, girls!

I see you still posting.

@Fran, I loved your "If I were Lisa E." I agree and I would do the same, if I was around Hugh 9 months in a year! O_O

@HJ, hehe I wish you to meet him! That'd be great. :D

@BH?!?!?!???

Anyway, I am looking forward to the season premier now EVEN MORE! God damn! BRING IT ON! Hugh is hot as hell!

xoxo
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
@HJ-Good luck with your studies abroad!!! =D

@fran-LMAO the inseminator pic is great!
DS “The break up is interesting”
Please, shut up.

LOL! I completely agree. I had a really hard time not scowling when he showed up on my computer screen during that DVD extra video. KJ and I are of completely differing opinions. I liked seeing House try to be a better person. It was something new, and therefore, different and interesting. We've see the same old cranky, pill-popping House for several seasons. It was beyond disappointing to me that things didn't work out, and we are back to square one.

Cripes, there has been far too much negativity around here lately. So, to brighten the mood, here is a little video.:) This pretty much sums up my reaction to "Bombshells", House marrying Dominica, Lisa E leaving, and "Moving On"....
@Jess i completely agree with you. I like the original house and that in season 8 they are reverting to how he used to be...but i wish there could be a way for him to find some happiness along with that you know? house can be house while finding a little happiness and theres proof of that for the first half of season 7.

@hcf lol you always make me laugh "BRING IT ON! Hugh is hot as hell!" xD

Is anyone else going to watch "The Good Wife" or thinking about it? I've been considering it because i heard its a good show but idk if im gonna have time...when i get in dec im gonna have 3 shows alone to catch up on...haha
big smile
@Jess, LMAO I like Steve! xD He is so funny! His characters are funny. His movies funny. I loved him as Evan Almighty. xD he was so fun to watch. LOL
Maybe I should watch The Office? Is it comedy? I love comedies!

@HJ, :D

LOL, I think I will watch but the episodes with Lisa only. Or maybe I will try to watch the season 1 and then I shall see, if I want continue or not. BUT I WILL watch episodes with Lisa for sure. :D
Hi girls---@jessicatt. Lol Michael and Jan were my couple from the office. Why do ones I love end badly. :/. @huddyjoy I hope you have a wonderful time and meet handsome British guys. Don't forget to come back :). I think BH is visiting family if I recall correctly. @Fran. Impulse trip to Tuscany? I know glamourous people :). @Tammy I don't think my heart can handle the extras yet. Plus I might throw my phone against the wall over the remarks and I didnt buy insurance.
cool
HC you have to watch Crazy Stupid Love. Yes the office is a comedy and is high quality writing.
@hcf- Yes, The Office is a comedy, and it's pretty funny. I didn't get WAY into it, though. I watch episodes here and there on Netflix streaming. Steve Carell's character is pretty funny, but there is another character that's even more funny in my opinion (and his name is Dwight Schrute).

@mysuspicionis-Aww I liked Michael and Jan too! They're so funny. "Why do ones I love end badly?" I know exactly what you mean! EVERY SINGLE tv or movie couple that I've ever liked has always not ended up together in the end. It's getting to the point where I don't want to "ship" anyone anymore because it just dooms them to fail LOL...

@huddycat-"I hope to have more Hilson scenes and more Chase." That is my wish too. Hopefully the Hilson friendship can be repaired, they were my second favorite part of the show. Chase has been around since day one, so hopefully he will have a meaningful storyline this season, that will explore his character in great depth. And I'm also kinda hoping for some Foreman screen time too. :) I've always liked him, I think he's far too underrated. As for Taub and his baby daddy storyline, I have this to say...
@Jess "It's getting to the point where I don't want to "ship" anyone anymore because it just dooms them to fail LOL..."

i got hit with a TRIPLE whammy this year. Not only is LE leaving House, but Chris Meloni is leaving Law and Order SVU and i am a HUGE Elliot/Olivia shipper. They were partners for 12 years and never got together :( and then Lie To Me got cancelled right when Cal and Gillian were on the verge of getting together. My 2 favorite couples on "24" had deaths or break ups...its just pathetic. It makes me SO sad.

Also, i agree with the Dad from Family Guy on Taub. "Who the hell cares?" xD lolz

@mysus my plan is to bring back a cute british boy and live happily ever after. i ignore my friends and family who repeatedly tell me that thats really unlikely to happen :p

heart
Hmmm we will all NOT ship Huddyjoy plus British boy. HuddyBoy is not going to work out ever. There---we have ensured your future relationship by our antishipping
smirk
@HC I watch The Office and it's a good show, funny and well written. And yes I'll watch The Good Wife too, I already watched season 1 and I found it good, so now with Lisa... I hope it will be great.

@jessicatt "I'm also kinda hoping for some Foreman screen time too. :) I've always liked him, I think he's far too underrated" I agree with you, I think they can explore his character much deeper, as for Taub, well... just hope he won't be the focus point of season 8 ; ) I need to see Hugh as House, I hope the writers will find another side of him to explore, well in a few weeks we'll see what will happen to our favorite Doctor:)
@mysus and @Jess, LOL girls! The only couple that have not split yet (but I am 99% sure they won't) is Rufus and Lily from Gossip Girl. haha

@Jess and @HJ I think @Fran cares. :D Nobody except for her cares about Taub XD sorry, honey! *hugs*

@HJ, I haven't seen Law and Order, but I miss Callian! *cries*

so girls, I hope there will be LESS Taub and MORE WILSON! *screams around with a nervous cry* *tiny voice* and maybe Foreman and Chase...
XD

I just yesterday watched that sneak peak. I loved it. EXCITED!!! again:
BRING IT ON!!!
it's nice to come here and read your comments :-)))

@huddycat “I think I would agree to work for not much (just to buy some food and some clothes) ;)”
Hahahahahah XDDDD Why the clothes? if you are close to HL the clothes are overrated ;-))
“he's the one for Cuddy and Cuddy is the one for him and that's all!”
Mr. Shore, please, for once could you hear the voice of reason?

@huddycall “Hugh is hot as hell!”
who am I to blame you? ;-)))

@jessicat – the vids perfectly fit our reactions! XDDDDDDD
I've never seen The Office.
“I liked seeing House try to be a better person.”
Oh dear, you are so...normal! ;-)))))

@huddyjoy – I could ship your hypothetical couple if you assure me that your relationship will last more than 15 dates XDDDD

@mysusp “Impulse trip to Tuscany? I know glamourous people”
They are very nice and with a wonderful accent :-))

Girls The Good Wife is a very good series, season 2 is even better than season 1.
I’m waiting for Dexter too (another ship-tragedy....Lumen you know...). And what about Lost???? Sawyer and Kate :-(((( damn..
@mysusp is right, perhaps we should start an “antishipping Huddy” thread XDDD

At this point I’m waiting for every storyline, Foreman, Taub, Chase, House’s chair, the little spider in House’s office, the lice in Wilson’s hair, the roasting chicken in 13’s kitchen, hookers’ panties, Dominika’s boobs migrating to Mexico.
I am willing to accept “almost” anything in order to meet House again BUT please DS, don’t put House in a loving relationship with another woman. On the island where we left him, he is already experiencing an unfortunate relationship with an inflatable doll. There's no need to punish him further...
it's nice to come here and read your comments :-)))

@huddycat “I think I would agree to work for n
@mysus yes please! We shall antiship HuddyBoy (thats a genius name btw it even rhymes with my screename ;) and then maybe i can come back happy with my European man!

@hcf "I hope there will be LESS Taub and MORE WILSON!" I'd actually be willing to sacrifice any other characters screentime (except Houses of course) in order to increase Wilson's. Now that Cuddy is gone Wilson is all we have left. They are my 2 favorites <3

@fran hmmm....maybe that means i should put in the time and energy when i get back to catching up on the good wife and watching it? :) i know that a lot of le fans are following her to the show already
@fran "Why the clothes? if you are close to HL the clothes are overrated ;-))" yeah you're right I don't need any clothes if I'm with HL but just the two of us then, because as Lisa I don't want to expose my body to the eyes of everybody on the set ;)
lobe your pic! it makes me smile in this depressed day :)
heart
Alrighty girls i am leaving for the airport in about an hour and a half! I'll try and pop in in a few days to say hi and tell you of any adventures ive had so far! :)
heart
girls, I would have a threesome with HL and LE. XDDDD

@fran, this pic is funny! XDDD is that doll Dominika?? She seems very familiar... XDD

@HJ, "I'd actually be willing to sacrifice any other characters screentime (except Houses of course) in order to increase Wilson's."
Agree!!!
AND I wish you safe flight!!!
Have a safe flight. Have fun on your adventure!!!
@HJ, have a safe flight, and have fun!!! I mean, um, be studious...=D

@fran-"And what about Lost???? Sawyer and Kate :-(((( damn.." YES!!! They were one of my favorite ships too. =( No offense to any Jate fans out there, but I've always thought that Skate had boatloads more chemistry, and was super disappointed when I found out that they weren't endgame.

@huddycat- “he's the one for Cuddy and Cuddy is the one for him and that's all!” Exactly! DS already left us broken with the way that Huddy ended, PLEASE don't add salt to the wound by getting House together with some other woman. Huddy had chemistry and built up their relationship for YEARS, thus if it didn't work with Cuddy, it can't realistically work with anyone for House. I hope House ends up happy, but alone...Unless, of course, Lisa E decides to come back for an episode or two. If that happens, my reaction will probably be just like Cuddy's in 5 to 9. "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" LOL.
@Jessicatt "Huddy had chemistry and built up their relationship for YEARS, thus if it didn't work with Cuddy, it can't realistically work with anyone for House. I hope House ends up happy, but alone...Unless, of course, Lisa E decides to come back for an episode or two. If that happens, my reaction will probably be just like Cuddy's in 5 to 9. "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"
I agree with you:) it would be very great for all.

Did you hear the "sweet words" Robert said about Lisa? Here's the video, enjoy :)
@Jess, "Huddy had chemistry and built up their relationship for YEARS, thus if it didn't work with Cuddy, it can't realistically work with anyone for House."

I agree. If no Cuddy, then no one. But if he is happy, let him be happy ALONE not anyone else. Not Stacy, not Lydia, not Cameron (pff! *facepalm*) not 13 (OMG D:) not "Adams" or what's her name.

NO ONE except for Cuddy. That's it.

@huddycat, yes I've seen it. He is always so cute!!! He is like Wilson! ^_^ hehe sweet man RSL. :)
@huddyjoy - a maternal recommendation: have fun but keep your head on your shoulders ;-)))
And do not watch TGW only for Lisa, the series just deserves whatever :-))) *attempt to avoid further disappointments*

@huddycat “lobe your pic! it makes me smile in this depressed day”
Kepp ready for my spoilers....you will be not depressed anymore XDDD
RSL is a darling.

@jessicat – wow!!! Another Skater :-))))) Do you remember their kisses and their fights????
I will never forget the “I never” game, take a look:
link

and the sex scene *sigh*
laugh
@huddycall – YOU!!! Don’t mess with Little Tiny Taub. His storyline is soooooo exciting! He is a man who doesn’t need to ever ask…every (in)sane woman wants him so badly….me too…but he is not easy…and especially, to excite himself sexually, he loves to play hide and seek…
TAUB! Where are you??? TAUB???!!! CHRIS!!??!! CHRISSIIIIIEEEE!!!!!
Damn O_O… I found him o_O
@huddycall – YOU!!! Don’t mess with Little Tiny Taub. His storyline is soooooo exciting! He is a
big smile
....SPOILER ALERT......
After listening to the utterances of DS and KJ in the DVD extras, now we know for sure what to expect from season 8
....SPOILER ALERT......
After listening to the utterances of DS and KJ in the DVD extras, now we know
Come on, what can you expect from TPTB? they have other things to think ... especially Katie Jacobs
Come on, what can you expect from TPTB? they have other things to think ... especially Katie Jacobs
And David Shore is in trouble too…(if we are lucky he will not talk for a long long time XDDD )
And David Shore is in trouble too…(if we are lucky he will not talk for a long long time XDDD )
But, thanks God, they already told us that House will be sad and lonely because break up is interesting
But, thanks God, they already told us that House will be sad and lonely because break up is interesti
…and he will swallow pills as if they were smarties because this is the House we all like the most
…and he will swallow pills as if they were smarties because this is the House we all like the most
Then we know that Cuddy has gone away convinced that House doesn’t love her enough…so she threw herself on a new boyfriend
Then we know that Cuddy has gone away convinced that House doesn’t love her enough…so she threw h
But House will find a way to fix the relationship with Wilson (thanks God! what is better than an old friend when, during the night, you feel the nostalgia of your woman?). We know that our doctor is a great mediator
But House will find a way to fix the relationship with Wilson (thanks God! what is better than an old
And…. eventually…. we’ll have the privilege of seeing House choking the chicken because a man has his needs
And…. eventually…. we’ll have the privilege of seeing House choking the chicken because a man h
Side Note: GY is still trying to convince HL that the finale will be a BANG
Side Note: GY is still trying to convince HL that the finale will be a BANG
Don’t worry people! House and Cuddy will meet again in the afterlife. For sure.
Don’t worry people! House and Cuddy will meet again in the afterlife. For sure.
laugh
Tell me the truth…are you excited?
Tell me the truth…are you excited?
@Fran2 - I guess I need to make a checklist of things I will need this season:

1. kleenex
2. vicodin
3. fill my tank with gas
4. vicodin
5. find David Shore's house
6. vicodin
7. buy ticket to Mexico
8. ram my car into David Shore's dining room and of course making sure nobody is in he dining room
9. Did I mention vicodin
over a year ago HousesCane said…
laugh
@tammyr50 - Lol! I agree with you 100%.
Oh wait, I can't drive. But I'll find a way.