Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 865

over a year ago fran2 said…
I forgot to update the wish list!

Wish List Updating
1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short
2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers like he was in S7
3. I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back
4. IF Lisa doesn't come back, please, let Christa Miller be a new Dean of Medicine and please let her be like Jordan from Scrubs. And let Wilson fall in love with her! muahahahahaahahahah XD
5. I absolutely want the piano back and House playing it all the time with sad and downcast eyes (Cuddy's Serenade look)
6. Rachel Cuddy to be seen again too!!!!
7. I suggest more Hilson scenes, they're so funny together, of course I want the "old" Wilson, not the "always lecturing" Wilson and the "I don't care no more about House" Wilson like we saw at the end of S7.
8. LESS TAUB!!! OR kill him already!!! *screams*
9. That the new dean will be a tyrant and running the hospital in the ground. House has become an island doctor but is piecing his life together. This would explain limited scenes with the team. Events transpire that eventually brings the old crew back together to overthrow the new dean. They find out she is in a partnership with someone who is trying to destroy the hospital. The three musketeers come together one more time to save the hospital. Also we find out that one of the musketeers has a son by one of the other musketeers. Guess who?
10. what I really REALLY want for S8 is sincerity
11. I want to the freaking clinic hours back. If I can't have Huddy at least makes me laugh.
12. When does House stop showering? Get the man naked :P We need some distractions....possibly sexual-oriented ;) But no hookers plz
13. I recently discovered the pleasure of watching Hugh boxing...sweat running down the temples, tensed, shiny muscles....somehow keep me hooked....strange much XD
14. Is there any chance they will fire Dumbass? Have him doing a....IDK....a one way trip to Screwland or sth?
15. Let Chirteen (or Thase LOL) be together. They should give a shot! (but first we need Jesse Spencer to sign on season 8!)
16. Let "The Weary Kind" be an opening song for the premier.

I think we can write up another list ;-)

Opening Song Season 8 List
1. The Weary Kind – Jeff Bridges
2. Wake me up when September ends – Green Day
3. Love is a losing game - Amy Winehouse
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­.

@huddyjoy - I don’t know what are you talking about. Anyway, concerning Huli you know that I’m a sinner and I’ll always be
;-)) and I’ve always enjoyed a lot their chemistry but I think that would be set very clear boundaries between dreams and real life and the password would be “respect”. Unfortunately, the web and the anonymity can not prevent disturbed people by trespassing them. The only possible defense is indifference.

@tammy “He doesn't have to be broken to be himself.”
I love you, you know. But you must promise me to refuse the @bea’s marriage proposal or between us will never be anything! hahahahaha
@bea – move on!!!!....oooppppsss....perhaps I used the wrong words XDD

@huddycall – you’re not annoying. Don’t give up please because the future, as @tammy assumed, might hold even a few pleasant surprises. Who knows?

Hey @all, be sure that compatibly with my fluctuating mood about House MD XDDDD I’m going to cheer you up with comics. BUT please don’t call me hero, I’m not and you are causing me some serious collateral damage (kidding ;-) )...Luckily it is never lupus XDD
I forgot to update the wish list!

Wish List Updating
1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back
kiss
a present for @tammy and @bh
a present for @tammy and @bh
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
laugh
@Fran I didn't get it. Move on? What have I say? XD
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
wink
@fran-I love the updated list, particularly #5. What the heck happened to the piano this season?! Did we even see it in season 6? I don't remember. It's been so long.
@hcf-I completely agree. She has a lovely singing voice, but a horrible attitude. And her personal life is in shambles. But I do love her music. =)

I'm waiting on one of my friends to come pick me up right now. She graciously volunteered to drive me to the grocery store, since I still don't have my car back. It's been two weeks, and the repairs haven't even been started yet! Apparently, the shop is still waiting on the insurance company to get back with them. I'm wondering what the heck is the hold up...
@fran-I love the updated list, particularly #5. What the heck happened to the piano this season?! Did
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@fran2 - "A Starry Night" - Vincent Van Gogh and Snoopy does it get any better than this.

I would like to add a song for the opener. It is a little harder than I usually listen to but it really does fit the House I am hoping we get.
Opening Song Season 8 List
4. Breaking Inside - Shinedown

@Fran2 and @Bea - we absolutely belong together. we dug this crazy hole of madness and jumped in with our entire being. It has been an amazing ride and I have enjoyed every second of it.

@Jessicat - What would we do without great friends?

@Huddycallianfan - I definitely second your opinions on writers. Doris Egan we miss you so much.

@Fran2 - ;-)) and I’ve always enjoyed a lot their chemistry but I think that would be set very clear boundaries between dreams and real life and the password would be “respect”.

Very well stated. Having your life on public display cannot be an easy thing. No room for eror or mistakes for fear of judgement would be a pretty tough thing.

@BH - Could our Fran be anymore talented?
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
smile
I haven't forgot you all online friends!! I have been reading from my phone every night. I promise to power up my laptop and comment soon. I read various things on house online get sad and then have to find se happy house stuff so I can go to sleep not moody. I got a new phone for the first time in years and have been mostly online on it which isn't conductive to typing long thoughts.
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
smile
@fran, I'm not waiting for any good surprises from them. Not anymore. They already lost my trust (with Bombshells) and I am not giving them it again. So I will just enjoy Hugh there. Seriously, what's left?!

@Jessicatt, this pic is so funny! :D And it's good that you have such friends!

@mysus, we miss you!

@Tammy, I've been searching for this song for like months! It's so damn good. I love it. Thanks!
@Fran, I demand this song on the list! :)

Or the Queen's The Show Must Go On
or
Lupe Fiasko - The Show Goes On
last edited over a year ago
heart
ooh and this song is a great one too!
I beg you to add it to the list. :)
@all and @jessicatt “What the heck happened to the piano”.
How many songs we can still hunt? Many. Because the soundtrack has always been an integral and indispensable part of House. The songs come with us in every moment of our lives, they know how to tell things that happen to us, often with words that are hidden at the bottom of our hearts and just need to be found. Songs can not heal our wounds but they can console us. House knows this and he has used them for this purpose and perhaps for this reason we felt so much the lack of the musician House.
In addition to Doris Egan I also miss Katie Jacobs, she has always had a special connection with House’s soul, sharing a bond through her own choice of songs.

Adding all your songs :-))
I love Freddy Mercury, one of the most beautiful voices and hearts of all time so I add:
- Too Much love will kill you (this one always gives me the shivers)
- Somebody to Love.

Opening Song Season 8 List Update
4. Breaking Inside - Shinedown
5. The show must go on – The Queen
6. The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasko
7. Hou you remind me - Nickelback
8. Too Much love will kill you – The Queen
9. Somebody to Love – The Queen
@bea – dear, don’t turn a deaf ear XDDDDD
@tammy – you are sweet :-)))
@mysusp – waiting for you....
@huddycall – “So I will just enjoy Hugh there. Seriously, what's left?! “
Bad girl! ;-))) I’m quite sure that you are thinking about mouth, tongue, hands and so on...so...WHAT’S LEFT??!!!??? Seriously?????? XDDDDDD

I’ve another wish, I want to believe that House will find the hope to keep safe from the pain, because this is the only way he can give himself some respite from sorrow, remorse and regret.

Wish List Updating
1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short
2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers like he was in S7
3. I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back
4. IF Lisa doesn't come back, please, let Christa Miller be a new Dean of Medicine and please let her be like Jordan from Scrubs. And let Wilson fall in love with her! muahahahahaahahahah XD
5. I absolutely want the piano back and House playing it all the time with sad and downcast eyes (Cuddy's Serenade look)
6. Rachel Cuddy to be seen again too!!!!
7. I suggest more Hilson scenes, they're so funny together, of course I want the "old" Wilson, not the "always lecturing" Wilson and the "I don't care no more about House" Wilson like we saw at the end of S7.
8. LESS TAUB!!! OR kill him already!!! *screams*
9. That the new dean will be a tyrant and running the hospital in the ground. House has become an island doctor but is piecing his life together. This would explain limited scenes with the team. Events transpire that eventually brings the old crew back together to overthrow the new dean. They find out she is in a partnership with someone who is trying to destroy the hospital. The three musketeers come together one more time to save the hospital. Also we find out that one of the musketeers has a son by one of the other musketeers. Guess who?
10. what I really REALLY want for S8 is sincerity
11. I want to the freaking clinic hours back. If I can't have Huddy at least makes me laugh.
12. When does House stop showering? Get the man naked :P We need some distractions....possibly sexual-oriented ;) But no hookers plz
13. I recently discovered the pleasure of watching Hugh boxing...sweat running down the temples, tensed, shiny muscles....somehow keep me hooked....strange much XD
14. Is there any chance they will fire Dumbass? Have him doing a....IDK....a one way trip to Screwland or sth?
15. Let Chirteen (or Thase LOL) be together. They should give a shot! (but first we need Jesse Spencer to sign on season 8!)
16. Let "The Weary Kind" be an opening song for the premier.
17. I want to believe that House will find the hope to keep safe from the pain, because this is the only way he can give himself some respite from sorrow, remorse and regret.
@Fran I keep failing to understand, but it's ok. I must be slow. Never mind :)
big smile
wow, @fran, thanks for these songs. I actually haven't heard them. Loved them both. Already downloaded them on my PC. hehe
Katie Jacobs, yes. That's what @Bea said on twitter "I want Katie Jacobs directing and I demand Doris Egan". Would you mind, @Bea, if I wrote it here? ;P
Also, @fran, you know what I think? I think that season 7 soundtracks were the best. All of them. I know that there were so many great songs in the previous seasons, but I did love this season's songs. Who can forget "My Body Is A Cage"?! and musical dream sequence "Come On Get Happy"?! no one, yes. Because exactly in this season they used such a great songs. And I remember all of them, seriously.

"Bad girl! ;-))) I’m quite sure that you are thinking about mouth, tongue, hands and so on...so...WHAT’S LEFT??!!!??? Seriously?????? XDDDDDD"
well, he also has 17 inches *cough* laptop *cough* XD
heart
ALSO I found (for myself) this song. And I absolutely loved it!
over a year ago dora201077 said…
I myself thought about one Queen song...couldn't decide which one to pick...this is fun...it has to be powerfull but subtle, clever but sweet, rock but mild I can't decide right now... I remember the s5 finale and the song played by the Rolling Stones, As tears go by..that scene still makes me cry...very powerfull, it was such a blunt choice..."......Smiling faces I can see...But not for me/I sit and watch as tears go by", while everyone was attending the Chase/Cameron wedding [H] was checking into Mayfield...how can I try to beat that ??? I don't even dare to pick a song. [H] was in a very interesting and particular state in S7 finale...I am not sure what the writers will decide for him...will he step violently on his feelings? In which case he'l mock love, will he mourn his lost love in which case we'll see those long stares of his and a broken heart song would be apropriate, or, to prolong our misery, the writers could choose to ignore above items and just show him with Dominika playing some stupid game, in which case I IDK what to pick, and anyway, explain me what the premiere song is, exactly: it would be played during the premiere or starting the premiere? I love your posts..this is a great community..
I wish I knew how to post pics and videos like you girls. forgive me. And I don't know how to post a pic on this forum, can someone explain..pretty please (embarassing, but I am under anesthetic from the dentist, not quite myself, and 34, maybe that helps..)
big smile
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Look the last post I made!!!! link Hugh hugh hugh XD XD XD
Dora-For images, you first save them to your computer. For videos, first copy the web address of the video you want to add. When you are writing a post, it should say at the bottom of the text box "Add an image" and "Embed a video". For images, click "add an image", then "Choose file", and select the image that you saved earlier to your computer. For videos, click "Embed a video" and paste the web address you copied earlier. Then click "Embed". Hope that helps. =)

hcf-TBTB still had my trust after "Bombshells". I had faith that they would somehow fix everything. It wasn't until "Moving On", when they attempted to completely ruin House's character beyond redemption, that they completely lost my trust and respect. I still desperately want LE to come back for the last episode (or two) and for TPTB to write House a happy ending, but I don't count on it anymore. Those that choose to watch next season are going to have to choose to do so purely for Hugh and his wonderful talent.
Dora-For images, you first save them to your computer. For videos, first copy the web address of the
laugh
Oh my gosh that cat picture!! dying of laughter. Reminds me of Kurt from glee "Oh Bambi, I cried so much when those hunters shot your mother." WARNING GINORMOUS POST AHEAD---DO NOT REPRESS YOUR HOUSE THOUGHTS OR THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU ;)
So here I am as promised to contribute to the forum which you all have so diligently kept going. I feel like I'm back in school finally catching up on my homework :) @Fran and Bluehue---Your remarks about Van Gogh and the nature of genius are very timely and I was so impressed by your thoughts. Before you mentioned Van Gogh I was thinking about how we as viewers, not as the writers have always wanted to see House find some form of happiness at the end of the series. It made me remember Broken and his conversation about genius and happiness with his therapist. At this point it is difficult to tell where the writers will ultimately lead. Sometimes there seems to be a form of intellectual elitism in drama wherein the tortured antihero is misunderstood, misanthropic but ultimately the voice of reason and truth which the "ordinary" mortals can not understand. A dark thread of pessimism can be found running throughout the arts, especially literature, which House in its well-written episodes approaches.
The concept of the antihero, tortured genius has been challenged by these same writers in many episodes however. In Autopsy, House is warned by Wilson that the child with terminal cancer "may outlive you" and we see him taking a test drive in the bright sunshine on a motorcycle, a symbol of freedom and release. The David Shore episode No Reason which he said he wrote because sometimes he likes to challenge House's accepted philosophy which we as the viewers buy into has some of the most powerful words of philosophy uttered in the show. The video by NCISmelanie on the character study of Gregory House recognized the power of these words also and overlays them in the video combined with a haunting whisper at the end "you can't always get what you want...." Moriarity utters these words to House "why do you want so bad not to be human House?", and House the realist looks confused and says "this doesn't make sense..."
We see his logical, scientific point of view falter in One Day One Room when he connects with the rape victim and he tells Cuddy and Wilson his reason for helping her--"because I don't know". Three simple words and yet when does House admit that he doesn't know something? That he can not logically, and reasonably explain something. We see his human side again when Cuddy tearfully asks him "why do you need to negate everything?" Taken off guard he can only whisper from emotion "I don't know."
The writers of Moving On have said that in a strange way House unleashing his anger in a completely irrational way allowed him to reach his emotions. Like the tale of Pinnocho perhaps we shall at last see House in Season 8 become a "real boy" one who is able to balance being human, and emotional, able to feel pain without numbing it. Bombshells was hastily written but they did have a point that Cuddy can not have a successful relationship with someone who can not be there for her. Suppose Rachel were to get sick, or hurt in some manner, and House could be there for the family? Many relationships have ended in divorce over the illness or death of a child because the wife stayed by the child's bedside and related later that their husband just could not deal with it. House needs to experience growth in this area. Can he manage by himself, without Wilson and Cuddy, to find the peace he needs? I hope that ultimately in the series finale we are not spinning on the same wheel and that House has found himself.
Hopefully House will realize that he can be happy and a genius at the same time. In Broken he argues that Van Gogh would not have produced all of his great works if he hadn't had his tortured soul. His therapist humorously argues if he had been happy he might have still painted Starry Night, he just might not have cut off his ear. Their conversation leads House to admit for the second time in the series that he wants to be happy.

@dora---Season 5 finale is my favorite episode ever, and As Tears Go By is my favorite song. I nearly had a fit when I heard the music start when I first watched that episode. I think we need some Rolling Stones in keeping with the spirit of House so I looked up songs and lyrics because there are tons of Rolling Stones songs I don't know. You must have heard me from across the world last night. I went to put in a DVD The Next Three Days with Russel Crowe (It WAS GREAT!!) and the 60's station was on the tv--the Rolling Stones were playing "get off of my cloud" and I said something about Tears Go By and House and how it always has great music. Here is a sad song for House and Cuddy with just a little hope thrown in "chance" as it says in the lyrics for a Huddy reunion :) Someone would have to do a cover of it because I looked it up and I don't like the Stone's version LOL

Always Suffering

By Jagger/Richards

Let's take a walk

Just you and me

And talk of days gone by

Across the fields

under the trees

Let's speak of you and I

While the whole world

Was wandering

We walked a steady line

When all our friends

Were wavering

We kept on trying

Now we're always suffering

Already lost

Always suffering

Already lost

Remember when

On summer days

I would sing a lovers song

How you would smile

Shower me with praise

And the sun shined on

Now the rain is falling slow

And the nights grow long

And the train

Cries out so hauntingly

She is gone

Now we're always suffering

Already lost

We're always suffering

Already lost

Please take these flowers

Smell the perfume

Let your soul come alive

Let there be hope

Hope in your heart

That our love may revive

For life is but a chance

On a wind swept hill

And the seeds of love

Are swirling above

Let them be still

But we're always suffering

We're already lost

Always suffering

Already lost

cool
not for the song list but may I suggest this as a Hiatus song ;)?
@Mysuspicionis - I love the reference to Pinnochio. That would be the question can House find the balance between "boy and man" "scientific and emotional." I think in pushing Wilson away he was pushing away one parental unit. Normally the bromance got the other one through. House wanted no part of the bromance this time. He knew it wouldn't be enough. He knew Cuddy was the one.
House now has to figure out how to get what he wants without manipulation. Cuddy kept telling him he was right all the time. "Not that he thinks he is right that he actually is right all the time."

In some ways I think she was trying to tell him that feelings are just that. It is not whether they are logical but it is something that you feel.
"Two Stories" was a perfect example of House logically trying to find a way to show Cuddy his feelings. He was looking for something big. All the while it was the little things she was asking for. Whether it was reasonable or not it was what "she" needed.
He thought taking the garbage out was a little thing. The toothbrush was a little thing. Slamming the door and waking rachel before Cuddy get her exercise in was a little thing. But these were important to her.
In "Recession Proof" House again was thinking about how the relationship was effecting him and his job performance. He failed to be at her sid efor her award dinner and followed that up by telling her loving her made him a crappy doctor.

Now mind you during this season I got extremely fed up with this pettiness on Cuddy's part but we know that if we dealt with this day in and day out not one of us would tolerate it.

Bombshells was simply House failing to really be there. She saw herself as a liability to him and also in my opinion it hurt her. He had always been there. He had never left her alone for more than 15 minutes were her words.

So House in the words of Dr. Nolan: What do you want?

I know what I want. I want good writing, growth, and commitment to this amazing character that was established 7 years ago. Oh and I want to see him have some real passion and full on Huddy lovin.

blush
@Dora, as I said there were great songs in previous seasons and As Tears Go By one of my favorites. Also I loved the Passing Afternoon by Iron and Wine at the season 4 finale (and I must say that s4 and s5 finales are the strongest ones. I still cry when I watch those two episode. The only two episodes that make me cry actually). But My Body is a Cage is a great one too! The strongest song in the whole season 7.
And the song that will start when we see our House.

@Jessicatt, they lost my trust after Bombshells because they made so much noise out of it and what we got in the end?! I, personally, thought it would be another great Huddy complication and they would somehow make it sweet at the end, but no, they just split them and then let LE go. Of course it was her decision and blah blah blah, but this was the last season and I'm sure they could make her stay for another one year. *facepalm*
And as much as I hope that LE will come back for the last episode and make everybody happy with House happy ending, I doubt this to happen. Because the Dumb and the Dumberer can't make someone happy. They just structured differently, not like every normal human being. XD
And this kitten is so cute! ^^

@mysus, first of all, welcome back! We all missed your "GINORMOUS" posts! ;)
I loved that song by Rolling Stones. It does remind of our Huddy and very much. very touching fits perfect.
I like your analysis with House's aspiration to know things. And maybe not knowing some things and trying to know it makes him vulnerable, emotional, open to others.

"Hopefully House will realize that he can be happy and a genius at the same time"
I am hoping for this too. And not for just another stupid, not lpgical season 8 finale. There should be the end. Dot the i's and cross the t's. Though our beloved Mr.Laurie wants a cliffhanger. I am with him if this would be a great one.

@Tammy, "He was looking for something big. All the while it was the little things she was asking for."
exactly. He didn't realize that those little things were important to her until she closed the door in front of him and said that she wants to be alone this night. And again. He said "It doesn't make any sense, you know that, right?" He again was trying to explain something logically, while it were feelings.

"Now mind you during this season I got extremely fed up with this pettiness on Cuddy's part but we know that if we dealt with this day in and day out not one of us would tolerate it."
I thought that Cuddy was too petty to everything House did. But then I realized that we, women, are petty when it comes to relationship. We may say that this or that doesn't disturb us, but at the end we do and say everything conversely to what we told at the very beginning of it. Good example of what Cuddy said "I don't want you to change." but then again Wilson told her "You told him you did NOT want him to change!" and Cuddy says "And I was wrong." That proves that we are not constant in what we do, what we say.
At some point I was pissed at Cuddy, but then I stood up on her side. But then I remembered how House vulnerable and couldn't help myself. So I took neither's side. You may think I am crazy, but this break-up still bugging me. And I want them back together like I want nothing else in the world.

ooh and I loved this remix. I don't know if you like it or not. So.
ooh, and @fran, do not add this to the list. I don't want it to be the opening song. :P just sharing with us gals. Want to know whether you will like it or not. :)
heart
ooh and this photo of Hugh. *_*
He has such a puppy eyes: so kind and open. I wanna hug him! :D
ooh and this photo of Hugh. *_*
He has such a puppy eyes: so kind and open. I wanna hug him! :D
over a year ago RealSarcastic said…
smile
Hello guys, I'm new on fanpop. I'm a Huddy shipper, Huli sinner and Hugh Laurie addicted like all of you. :P I can't read all your comments in this thread 'cause they are too many, but I'll follow your posts from now on. :)
@Real sarcastic = Welcome to our crzy little part of the world.

@Jessicat - That is truly a great picure. Definitely expresses our sentiments about Cuddy. Sh ereally is coming back? Right?

@huddycallianfan - I love Adele.

@huddycal. I saw that guitar picture last night on bea site I just stared at it. I may be my favorite pic of hugh ever I am trying to teach myself guitar so a pic of Hugh with a guitar is to much. You may have made me a Adele convert with that song. I like her ok but was not as thrilled with rolling in the deep as everyone else but love the song you posted. Realsarcastic. Welcome the forums are the most fun spot on here :). Tammy liked your point about buddy's emotional needs I think we saw this during the lying arc and in small sacrifices cuddy was not being reasonable nut the point of the episode was not that he was right but that she was hurt so he apologized which was very nice of him. I definitely think the writing was off and made her sound unreasonable though this year I blame it on them wanting house to be sympathetic which we are already since it's hl acting!! They didnt need to drag noting characters through the mud to make us empathize with them
@Mysuspicionis - Good point about being sympathetic. They don't understand that just like Cuddy we allow our House a lot of room for forgiveness.
You must listen to more Adele. I think "Take It" is a good song and "Don't You Remember", "He Won Let Go" or "Make You Feel My Love" All beautiful.
Rolling in the Deep is good to exercise by though. LOL

BTW when are we starting season 7 recap. It seems like we may have started a little

Sorry girls, just a minute to talk with @bea..(la mia voleva essere una battuta a seguito della tua proposta di matrimonio, volevo fingere di essere gelosa dicendo ‘fatti in là’ ma non so come si dice in inglese, quindi ho usato move on solo per mettere sale sulla ferita richiamando il titolo dell’ultimo episodio. Giuro che non lo faccio più XDDD non volevo crearti turbe mentali XDDDD). P.S. I stop only if you promise to continue to post those indecent beauty pictures! ;-)

Back to us :-)))
Great comments everybody!

@realsarcastic – welcome! but don’t limit yourself to read, please write and help us to fill with tears the Grand Canyon (as @bh’s husband would say ;-)) )

@huddycall “well, he also has 17 inches *cough* laptop *cough* XD”
I was tryng to remain within the limits of decency...but talking about HL it’s impossible, isn’t it?? ;-)
BTW where is HL???!!!!! We do not want to live on memories, it is too early..

@dora – in my opinion the season 5 finale was the best ever, a perfect shoot, a perfect combination of scenes and music, three minutes perfect enough to not need words. That is the House MD that I prefer, pure writing and performing talent. I hope that they will touch those heights again.

@jessicat “Those that choose to watch next season are going to have to choose to do so purely for Hugh and his wonderful talent.”
I know that hope is for sissies but I’m still in denial so I’m hoping for LE back at some point next season.
Wake me up when October starts ;-))
The cat pic is wonderful!

@mysusp – thank you so much for reminding me all the connections between genius and madness that have been shown to us by the writers during the different seasons.
“Like the tale of Pinnocho perhaps we shall at last see House in Season 8 become a "real boy" one who is able to balance being human, and emotional, able to feel pain without numbing it.”
The reference is really smart, House was always shown us as the puppeteer, but Pinocchio was a puppet. Your comments actually reversed the point of view. A puppet, after all, is the one who fails to have effective control over his actions. Interesting.

@tammy “I know what I want. I want good writing, growth, and commitment to this amazing character that was established 7 years ago. Oh and I want to see him have some real passion and full on Huddy lovin.”
Wish list adding??

I still feel so far away from acceptance...do you think that I’m insane and blind and I don’t want to face the real life???
Well, all is relative XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sorry girls, just a minute to talk with @bea..(la mia voleva essere una battuta a seguito della tua p
#Fran2 - Oh geez how I love that pic. I am blind again. Did we ever stop being blind? LOL

I find being selective about the truth that I allow to enter my mind makes me pretty sane. My colleagues tell me it makes me delusional. I don't know is there a difference? Sane and delusional go together. "Don't they?
wink
@RealSarcastic, welcome! we always like to see new people! :)

@Tammy, I doubt how people can NOT love Adele. Probably they just don't know how the real music sounds. XD

@mysus, I am actually taking lessons from my own brother. LOL because he is 4 and half year younger than me. XD He just goes to musical school. And I am actually asking where and what note is. hehe
I'm so glad you loved this remix! Of course the original is better, but this remix was a good one. I can't remember when I liked remixes of songs actually...

@Tam, "He Won't Go", not "He Won Let Go".
And absolutely agree, ALL of her songs are beautiful.

Also I like "Set Fire to the Rain" and "I'll Be Waiting"

@fran, soon I will start learning Italian! So you two won't be able for "secret" chat. LOL

"I was tryng to remain within the limits of decency...but talking about HL it’s impossible, isn’t it?? ;-)"
Decency? huh? what are you talking about? I don't know that word when it comes to Hugh! XD
And I don't know where he is now. :( We should ask Bea. :D

and that pic is just hilarious! XDDDDD

@Tammy, "I don't know is there a difference? Sane and delusional go together. "Don't they?"
Oh yes, honey. In our case they go together! :D
*waves at RealSarcastic* Hello, and welcome! =D

@ Tammy and hcf: In regards to Adele, one song that I really love, but doesn't seem to get much recognition is "Make You Feel My Love". I think it's so beautiful, but all I hear about from friends is how great is "Rolling in the Deep"."Rolling in the Deep" IS wonderful, but so are all of her other songs. =)

While I'm on the subject of songs, the chorus of "Angels" by Within Temptation describes how I feel about TPTB right now.

I still remember the smile when you tore me apart (GY laughing at us)

You took my heart, deceived me right from the start

You showed me dreams, I wished they'd turn into real (s5 ending)

You broke a promise, and made me realize it was all just a lie (that the Huddy relationship would genuinely be explored)

Could have been forever, now we have reached the end.
surprise
Wow-- in regards to us all living in the happy land of denial---It reminds me of the movie I just mentioned The Next Three Days with Russel Crowe. It has a lot of twists on the standard "breaking someone out of prison movie." For one thing it is left ambiguous throughout the movie if his wife is truly innocent or if the husband can not face the idea that she could commit murder and so goes to any lengths to save her. One part of the movie made me think of some of the themes we've seen in House. I think I am more of a leaning towards knowing the truth person in important matters "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." but this is an interesting point the movie makes.

So, the life in times of Don Quixote, what is it about?
Female College Student: That someone's belief in virtue is more important than virtue itself?
John Brennan: Yes... that's in the there. But what is it about? Could it be how rational thought destroys your soul? Could it be about the triumph of irrationality and the power that is in that? You know, we spend a lot of time trying to organize the world. We build clocks and calendars and we try to predict the weather. But what part of our life is truly under our control? What if we choose to exist purely in a reality of our own making? Does that render us insane? And if it does, isn't that better than a life of despair?
@mysuspicionis - I will definitely have to check that movie out. Everybody has their own perception of what things should be. The writers were so far off of what we know to be the right thing. House and Cuddy together.

@Jessicat - I love that song. I had started a video to it and the writers destroyed that. I will try again.

@Fran2 - I hope you are not breaking up with me because I will definitely have to renew my prescription to vicodin.

heart
OMG, people, look at that!
@RealSarcastic WOW!!!! This video is amazing! It was funny! And this girl is so lucky! Arghh!! XD And he is so relaxed! so funny as always and so sexy! Oh my gosh, I think I just had a heart attack!!!

@Jessicatt, oh, let me kiss you! This song is Number One on my list! I just can't get enough of it. It is so beautiful! And I know what you feel, my friends say the same. Like "Rolling In The Deep" is the best. And I keep saying them "Have you heard "Make You Feel My Love"? It's much better!". This song is on replay on my list. :) Also when I heard this song at season finale of Bones, I just couldn't help myself, and cried the whole last scene. It was so beautiful! Unlike House's *sigh*
And I love Within Temptation. I love Sharon den Adel's voice. It's simply amazing. One of my friend showed me one of her live performances and I just stared and could listen to her like forever. *_*
and your icon is cute! I have the same, but the cat's moving its head. haha

@mysus, I like Russel Crowe as an actor. He is brilliant. And in "Beautiful Mind" he was amazing. I should watch this movie too! *goes to the store*

wow, I just read the description! There are Liam Nisson(!!!) Elizabeth Banks and Olivia Wilde! :O definitely should watch it!
laugh
I know. Everytime I watch a movie lately I'm thinking I will enjoy it and not think of house and then Olivia Wilde shows up and I'm like. Crap!!! Lol. Oh and that video. Why is it ironic Hugh is beautiful people. We know that. Clearly we must all move to Paris where they appreciate him Those are cool shoes he has on to!
@realsarcastic – Thanks for that video!!!!!!!!!!! I’m jumping!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss him and his british humor so much!!!
The last girl’s sentence “you just made my day”...Hugh made my day too. He is so carelessly sexy *fainting*

@tammy “Sane and delusional go together. Don't they? “
Do you want the answer out of my mouth??? Are you sure?? Obviously the answer is YES! XDDD
“I hope you are not breaking up with me because I will definitely have to renew my prescription to vicodin.”
I’m not darling, I love you and so on XDDD but please you must promise me:
1 - to throw out the garbage every day
2 - to use your own toothbrush
3 - to sanitize the toilet seat after using it
4 - to wash your hands before coming to dinner
5 - to wash your feet before coming to bed
6 – and stay away from Vicodin!!!!! You know that when you are under the influence of drugs, you go always bumping into walls....;-))))))))

@huddycall “soon I will start learning Italian! So you two won't be able for "secret" chat. LOL”
No secrets XDD! I only needed to explain a joke that seemed obvious to me but not to @bea and using the English language I was afraid to create even more confusion. However I suggest you to study Italian language because it is a sweet language, complicated but full of nuances and expressive possibilities :-))

@jessicatt – I also prefer Make You Feel My Love, it’s wonderful

@mysusp - Don Quixote? Oh yes. So many philosophical and literary references we can find for House, this is what has helped making it an unparalleled series in its uniqueness.
Don Quixote …” a retired country gentleman nearing 50 years of age....He has become obsessed with books of chivalry, and believes their every word to be true, despite the fact that many of the events in them are clearly impossible... he eventually appears to other people to have lost his mind”.
The crazy dreamer, the portraying fits with us too??? ;-)) and his love for Dulcinea, the idealized woman, is so Huddy, isn’t it???
There is a song about him, the words are heartbreaking: “I was myself a realist but now I do not care and even if I have a good view, the appearance of things does not deceive me, I prefer the surprises of this tyrant soul that turns with his tricks the reality in front of you, because in this way you may open your eyes and turn on new feelings.”

It is hard to fight against windmills but we keep trying ;-)))
Hello, everyone! Happy holiday weekend to my fellow Americans! Happy weekend to all those from other countries! <3 Hope you all are doing something fun. =)

@Tammy-I hope you are able to finish the video. I'd love to see it! That song is one of my favorites.

@hcf and fran-You are wonderful! So glad to know that others also appreciate "Make You Feel My Love".

@hcf-And you mentioned one of my favorite movies, "A Beautiful Mind"! *hugs* About my icon, the cat is supposed to move its head, but I can't get it to work for some reason. =(

Well, I'm off to my boyfriend's niece's birthday party. She turned one year old yesterday. Hope you all are having a great weekend so far!
Hello, everyone! Happy holiday weekend to my fellow Americans! Happy weekend to all those from other
cool
Fran. Hmmm lol seeing as how I am only on basic yoga not sure we can strive for break dancing windmill moves ;). I need to watch a beautiful mind. I have avoided it because I know how sad it is nut a coworker raved about it once. I love russel Crowe movies he always plays such noble characters I can not recall the title but the one with Meg Ryan where he finds her husband made me love him. Sadly reality and fantasy do not match as he is known to be rather am angry drunk in hollywood
over a year ago bluehue said…
cake
Thanks for your holiday greetings @Jessicat!

YES, Happy "USA 4th of July" AND birthday to @HuddyBea!!!..fellow Cancerian.
P.S. My Mom rode a rollercoaster on the 4th & had my twin sister & I the next day..so I'm used to "rollercoaster rides" since day one!!

I've not had much free time..but will most definately READ these last 3 pages of wonderful comments..pics..cartoons..songs..and follow up with some feedback.
So..will see you all soon..like it or not!

Oh, please forgive...my British invasion, Doc Who 11..with sParKleS for the hOLiDaY!!

P.S. Ha ha ha..means Potato Salad!
Yes..enjoy your particular version of potato salad..my fellow Americans!!

(Also, I'm working on a funny House poster pic, to be released on forum sometime soon).
Thanks for your holiday greetings @Jessicat!       

YES, Happy "USA 4th of July" AND birthday to @Hu
@all ladies - I know not all celebrate the fourth but "Happy Holidays" to all.

@Fran2 - I made need the vicodin to keep up with that list. But as long as you keep up with the comics and good music I will try. I will practice on the windmill so i can keep in good shape.

@Jessicat - I love Adele and I love to hear her sing that song. I had actually done one from Cuddy's perspective and used Garth Brooks' version for Hsoue's perspective. My computer crashed and I am still in the process of loading all the programs on my computer.

@BH - I need to watch the Dr. Who since you like it so well. And happy holidays to you also. Look forward to your comments.

@realsarcastic - nice find on the Hugh video. He is just a beautiful man. I think every word that comes from him draws my heart to him a little more. 'What a Man", "What a MAn", "What a Mighty Mighty Good Man"

@mysuspicionis - I think I am more of a leaning towards knowing the truth person in important matters "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." but this is an interesting point the movie makes.

This thought takes me back to "One Day One Room". House speaking of his step-father's abuse and they were never clear whether his mother knew. Just another avenue they could take in season 8.

@HCF - Adele has got one of those powerful voices that touches your heart.
big smile
Hi girls! Just stopping by to wish you a nice day. I can't catch up, too much to read XD I've been too busy....IDK where my life has gone, when I lost the ability to catch up with this place but one things for sure I'm getting old :P

Just knew my degree is gonna be on July 22...now, should I start revising? Mmm....maybe XD One day :P I'm too busy posting this stuff XD

Love ya all!
Hi girls! Just stopping by to wish you a nice day. I can't catch up, too much to read XD I've been to
Hey, girls, I'm just wondering what's happening with Hugh's marriage? He still doesn't wear his ring, or at least at his last visits at talk shows the ring is missing. I'm really confused.
P.S. Hi, @Bea, nice to meet you!
Hi there...ehm, this is the Huddy spot actually. You should see whether some is willing to discuss this on the Huli spot. I quitted months ago ;)

I've a website on him, but is gossip free, so no candids or Huli stuff. Didn't check on his ring lately really.

Anyway, nice to meet you @RL

BTW has anyway started to watch some old eps? Have the guts to?
I started to watch old eps. I'm on season one right now.
over a year ago LaurieLover said…
wink
Hey All....Jeez what a LOT of reading I have to do. Got the arvee off so I will make a dent in all your posts. But first I have to do laundry and housework, I hate dust!! OCD is in overdrive..... Back in London and working hard. My flat is finally sorted and I have been shopping for furniture and bits and bobs. I am having a ball!! I live in Swiss Cottage for those who know His Lordships London address, YES it is close!!

@Bea the pic you posted is my screen saver and each time is see it I groan, causing anyone in earshot to glance over at me. I am finding it VERY difficult to concentrate on my work!

I read BB review on S7 and I have to agree. As I said before, Cuddy was not fully invested in HUDDY. To me it always felt a little off. Like she was testing him or experimenting or just doing it to get House out of her system. Anyhoo it's over and now we can look forward to other dramas with House.

LOVE the L'Oreal vid. He is super sexy in that. Wouldn’t I love to give him a mani! Oh hang the mani; I’d like to do unspeakable things to him.... I just love how relaxed his long lean legs are, and the way he rests his feet together. He is ALL man.
Is it me or has he lost a bit of weight?

Oh BTW I read the "French Articles,” mmmmm something is decidedly fishy!! I can't imagine Hugh Laurie making such personal statements. You guys are right. A load of old bollocks is what it is.

But I see on Twitter there is apparently an Italian article about LE that has rather upset a fan or two. Anyone seen it?

@RS (Hope you don't mind the abbreviation) I suspect the House of Laurie is once again happy and healthy. Hugh has of late been gushing about his wife and it is reported she spends more time with him in LA now, which is a good thing.
She was with him in Europe for the “Let Them Talk” gigs. He also thanked Jo and the kids for their love and support on his CD. They have never been an overly demonstrative public couple so I am sure all is well. And as we all know Jo hates the cameras.
The missing ring is a bit of a puzzle for many fans, mainly because he was never with out it. Neither Hugh nor Jo wore a ring on their wedding day and in his Richard & Judy interview for the “Gun Seller,” he also was not wearing a ring. I have tried to work back to see when he first started wearing it, and in my estimation it appeared shortly after his "indiscretion" with Audrey Cooke.
Perhaps the appearance of the rings was a statement to say, “Yes, we’ve had a wobble, but all is forgiven and we are very much together now!” Perhaps it was just their way of re-committing to each other. Whatever it was/is, said ring has been on his hand ever since, until November 2009, now however it is MIA, and there is no explanation for it. Perhaps he wears it on a chain around his neck when working. But that would not explain it not being on his finger when he is NOT!

Hugh Laurie being the private man he is obviously has his reasons, whatever they are, and Jo is still wearing her wedding ring. He seems happy, relaxed and very content with life right now. This may also be because he can see the light at the end of the “House” tunnel and is ready to get back home to London, his family and his life.

RIGHT!! The washer is buzzing. I'm off........
Thanks for the review, @LL! No, I don't mind the abbreviation at all.
Hi girls! I'm in a hurry but I need to say you that the most I watch the L’Oreal video (the doctor has prescribed it...once a day ... as a medicine ;-))) ) the most I remain “enchanté” by the magnificence of this man.

@bh – helloooooo
@tammy – Keep yourself in training because I don’t give up
@mysusp – no windmill?? Let’s go with the brain gym!
@bea please go and read one of my comments on previous page (I don’t remember which one XDDD ), there’s an Italian explanation for you ;-))

I have not started rewatching House’s episodes, I probably still need to heal my wounds after the kaboom :-(( They say that time heals the wounds, will it?
I read the BB’s article about Huddy and what can I say? I can only talk about my feelings and my feelings today are full of melancholy for what it could have been between them. At this point it does not matter if Cuddy was not fully invested in the relationship or House was not ready to be “the man with Cuddy” or Huddy was not mean to last or they were two screwed up people or...or...or...
I don’t care. I think that Love is Love. Period. Yes, today I am THAT romantic and irrational and I feel good in this way. Season 8, could we call it "the recovery"? after a serious illness we always need time to regain our strength. Currently if I try to immerse myself in House and Cuddy hearts, I think that their hearts “only” hurt when they’re breathing....
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
@LL, You are so high tech..just finished doing my laundry..lashing clothing against rocks..along my stream...hanging all to dry on tree branches.

For what it's worth, imho, the "ring thing" is just not that big a deal to many people..married or unmarried.

Welcome to @isaF & @RealSarcastic. As they say, sarcasm is our bodies natural defense against stupidity. Hmmm...by those standards, our little ray of sunshine..Mr. House, must be fighting a loosing battle.

Like @LL, I'm backtracking a little..cause many, many wonderful posts on these last 4 pages!! I'll catch up..eventually, (don't want to miss anyone).

@HudJoy, SO impressed you can choreograph dance steps..of any kind..good luck with your show, I mean break a leg! (I would be a very BAD dancing student).

Okay, a little confused now..to ship @fran-@tam or @fran-@bea or @bea-tam?! FuNnY girls! @fran, you are patron saint, so..BTW @fran, LOVED Snoopy starry night cartoon, saved..to make a future fridge magnet, AND LMHO at “blind bats.”

@mysusp, I read your wonderful long comment twice, awesome post! Here's me, talking monotone..like a computer, “brain is still computing,” so I’ll respond with catching up “Part Two” tomorrow, to not go on too long today. LOL.

@tam, Hey sweetie! I'll be sure to give Adelle song a listen, don't know of her..thanks! Also..some of the other songs..you all are recommending on "wish lists," goes to listen...

@Bea, "Watching old episodes." I have not viewed a single House episode, since "Moving On." Like @mysusp, I'm repressing "icky things."

Pic contribution for the day..for those who mentioned..they also like Jeff Bridges, "Fab Baker Boys," JUST saw that movie..while brushing my dog for 2 hrs. Good film. Funny part when Jeff Bridges fixes bald spot on brother Beau Bridges's head, with "fake spray hair."
No House & Cuddy ON the piano, so J.B & M.P. will have ta do!

Edit: Hi Fran!!!
@LL, You are so high tech..just finished doing my laundry..lashing clothing against rocks..along my s
Hi, all!

@Bea-I know I'm a little late, but happy birthday!!! I hope you had a great day. =) Early congratulations on your degree! I am still unable to watch any old episodes right now, but today I did watch the first Huddy related fanvideo that I've seen in months. That's progress, right?

@bluehue-Happy birthday! So, you had early preparation for the rollercoasters of "House M.D.", right? That's such a neat story! I hope your day is going well so far.

@Tammy-I've never heard Garth Brooks' version. I'm not a really big fan of country music, but I'm curious to see how his version differs from Adele's, so I should go check that out on Youtube. I'm sorry to hear that your computer crashed.

@LL, I'm glad to see you back! =) I was wondering where you were. Glad to hear that things are going well for you. I have to do some housework myself. Laundry is never ending, and since I have two long-haired cats, I do A LOT of vacuuming.
Hi, all!

@Bea-I know I'm a little late, but happy birthday!!! I hope you had a great day. =) Early c
over a year ago LaurieLover said…
@bluehue you are toooo funny, I had a visual of you in the stream washing your laundry and hanging it all over your garden!!

You are right about the ring, had he never worn one it would not have made a stitch of difference to anyone. But as you know he was always fidgeting with his wedding ring, and it is a rather unusual design, with the result everyone was aware of it and had commented on it at one stage or another. So for it to now be MIA raises questions. We know it is not because he and Jo are seperated or divorced. In fact they seem to be closer than ever. So it is a simple "WHERE'S YOUR WEDDING RING?"
ME personally if he were mine, I'd insist on the ring. A man wearing a wedding ring is somehow sacred, it makes tarts and bimbo's think twice!!
I wear my mum's wedding ring on my left ring finger, and as a result my BF chose to wear a titanium ring on his left ring finger and has for years. I have to say it is very pleasing to look down at his hand and see it there, but hey, each to his own.

I am done with housework and laundry, ironing sheets is a pain in the %$&@. I am going to make dinner; take a bubble bath with a glass of wine, read my book in bed and sleep.

@Jessicatt OMSoul, my second pet hat is "Harry The Hoover" jikes....

Bye for now girls.

PS: I still have catching up to do. Ho hum!!!
PPS: I have watched House episodes since Moving On. I have the box sets S1-6 so I have started watching it all over again. Because I miss HUGH!!