Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 865

over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Omarr Epps---I actually typed OW the first time though and had to go back and correct it LOL Taub is funny, and I liked some of his wife stuff when it seemed they were showing that perhaps Cuddy and House could be a dysfuntional couple always too, but it really went into overkill. Strange to think that Wilson has been through several wives because of infidelity...Chase was the most moral one...until he killed someone...I guess Foreman is the most moral one now....but being boring does not equal being good Ha Ha!
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
blush
omg LOL! I ABSOLUTELY forgot about Omar! XD

"but being boring does not equal being good"
that's right. But at least he doesn't have sex with two women at the same time and making them pregnant. :/
over a year ago fran2 said…
@huddycall – thanks for the twitter news, it’s all a big mess, and for the videos too :-)

@tammy – you always get a point about House and Cuddy lovestory. Great :-)
“Am I going to watch season 8? I wouldn't miss HL unless every TV in the house blew up in which case I would go to the local sports bar and turn the TV to House.”
So funny! XDDDDDD Be careful, perhaps you'll be forced to fight against some big guy on the remote’s power ... are you ready???? ;-)
Please, close your ears because I'm going to scream: I’M LOOKING FORWARD FOR SEASON 8

@jessicat “I don't see how this situation could possibly be his fault AT ALL.”
Me neither..

@huddycat “As you can see I'm still in denial stage and still angry at DS, because Huddy was the most beautiful, the most incredible TV couple I've ever known “
You are welcome in my world XDDD
“... I volunteer to be his new girlfriend XD”
Get in line dear, you know that British people are very..hmmm...rigid (about the rules of course);-))))

@mysusp “I guess Foreman is the most moral one now....but being boring does not equal being good Ha Ha!”
And we don’t care at all about morality…not when it comes to our beautiful man XDDDD

And now, very seriously: stop speaking bad about that poor Taub XDDD
TPTB have struggled to find a character so much "to the role."
If you don’t believe me just take a look at the casting time...
@huddycall – thanks for the twitter news, it’s all a big mess, and for the videos too :-)

@tammy
laugh
@fran, you're welcome.
and Tammy is tall and she is on heels, and she's a blond so I bet she can just charm him/them. :DDDD

and that pic!!! reminds me of my two little brothers. well, now they are not THAT little, but they were like 5 years ago. XD and they did some kind of things like that. XD
smile
@fran "PJ" LOL And Tammy would have to watch out for her life no matter what if she changed the channel at a sports bar around here. I'm not in to (American) football or sports but College Football is HUGE around here. People wear their tshirts all the time, and even have flags of their team flying from their Sport Utility Vehicles. I've wondered before...why is it so accepted to show your enthusiasm for football where people decorate, wear, and talk about it constantly...but if any of us talked the way we do in the forums in real life people would look at us like we needed to go to Mayfield? LOL
last edited over a year ago
@fran "PJ"  LOL  And Tammy would have to watch out for her life no matter what if she changed the cha
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@mysusp ".but if any of us talked the way we do in the forums in real life people would look at us like we needed to go to Mayfield?"
you're probably right, but I think it's better to have a passion than nothing in one's life, and I'm ready to be considered as an insane-crazy fan of Hugh, I assume my Huddy addiction too :) like all of you I guess that's why I lobe this forum

btw, does anybody know Odette Anable? she seems to be hired to become a regular in season 8, I just hope TPTB won't try to make her take Cuddy's place in House's heart. Because Cuddy is the only one for House!
And I will miss her and Huddy so much... :(
here's a pic just to make sure they were the most beautiful, touching couple together
@mysusp ".but if any of us talked the way we do in the forums in real life people would look at us li
laugh
IF House will be interned again in Mayfield, I want to get hospitalized with him and I want to be his roommate....
After all the Mayfield’s cots seemed quite comfortable XDDDDDDDD
IF House will be interned again in Mayfield, I want to get hospitalized with him and I want to be his
laugh
@mysus, "but if any of us talked the way we do in the forums in real life people would look at us like we needed to go to Mayfield?"
LOL
but probably I'd say them "have u seen those football fans?! so we are like them, but we don't like football we like HUDDY!!!! And I will take of the t-shirt, run and scream around them "HUDDY FTW!!! HUDDY FTW!!!" XDDDDD just kidding.

@huddycat, I read she played in "You Again" I saw that movie several months ago. But I guess I will have to re-watch it, because I don't remember right now who she played there. :/ anyway, I ALREADY don't like her! LOL XDDD

@fran, that pic! XDDDD
heart
ultimate huddy song?
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@fran you wanna make me cry ? beautiful song for Huddy...

I already miss them so much....

Well, I just want to say that I'm going on vacations in the middle of nowhere, that I consequently won't have any network (no internet and no network for my phone), I promise to catch up all your post when I 'll be back and wish you a great week.

Maybe I can try some other ways to communicate...
@fran you wanna make me cry ? beautiful song for Huddy...

I already miss them so much....

Well, I j
over a year ago dora201077 said…
hello girls, glad to be back here..I have been busy lately but I promise to read all your posts...Well, I guess my wishes from our wish list are not fulfilled..at least the one regarding Hugh 's hair....oh well, changes about the cast...we'll see, but untill oct 3rd I wat to tell you about @hols14 initiative to make a vid to support Hugh to the Emmys...pls check on twitter and participate..I would like to see you girls in such a vid...I already sent mine...you can find more here: link .
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
@tammy, Please, agreeing with @mysusp's observations..for your own safety, DO NOT attempt to change the television channel to (H)ouse in a "sports bar", that could definately be a health hazard, tho we admire your willingness to sacrifice!

You guys are really getting SO GOOD at these cartoon story arcs..I enjoyed them all..@fran, @mysusp, @hudcalfan! Really fun to follow along!!

@fran, I see you snuck in some high culture..with that Klimt painting...@bluehue pauses to admire the wrapped couple..enveloped as one..amidst the multi-colored geometric pattern surround...(my art history classes paid off a little). Ha ha..at the banana split in therapy, that was the cherry on top. It reminded me, when my twin & I were in school together..I would point to her and say, "See..I have a really split personality." P.S. That song is really sad..sniffel. (Tho, I don't think House really knows yet WHY he does the things he has done). DARK MATTER!

@Jessicatt, I'm so impressed you learning Japanese..French. You must want to travel far & wide!

Gosh..I don't know what to think of this latest cast member development. As luck would have it, House will have an amazingly pretty prison doc to ease his pain. Umm..okay. Excuse me, but
I've seen documentaries on prison life..and this is soooo NOT realistic. I'm not expecting the "Shawshank Redemption," but what's next? Maybe Wilson will bake a cake with a nail file in, & House will saw thru the bars and escape as the janitor. The prison break story arc! (Sorry for that).

@hudcat, I know..we will miss Huddy moments terribly. I only hope that Cuddy's "spirit" will haunt the show, in a good way..like an on going undercurrent..that House somehow measures his life in part, for having unlocked his heart & loved her..and Rachel. Even though this relationship failed, for many reasons..(writer's not listening to us)..you can't say they didn't try. Also, the Huddy part of the story will be one sided now..all from House's perspective..unless they do some creative twists..like perhaps finding a Cuddy journal/diary or such..or maybe when we least expect it..LE will turn up like a "wild card" and make us smile.

@hudcalfan, Yelling "HUDDY FTW !" in sports bar..Haha ha ha ha! (Don't tell @tammy!).
over a year ago dora201077 said…
or maybe they could show us the beach scenes in a dream form. House dreaming from prison about her..About this new actress, I watched her in a show and she seemed, IDK, my first impression is that she is too easy to be around such a complex character as House..I guess we'll see her "persona" and then decide if we like her or not; we'll see how they act together..but her character MUST be different from Master's, pls God!
smile
Lol what would our team colors be? A bluehue with shades of grey and black? And would we paint our faces too? I do not think the new dr will be a love interest--- she is quite young. Have you seen that the new title has changed to 20 vicodin? Does house attempt to get these in jail and we see
What happens each time? Did he take
That Many before the car incident? I really wish in
Some way he wAs
Not conscious of what he was
Doing
By the way in You Again Odette A was
The mean girl from high school that was marrying the
Brother. Oh Fran. I Love that song imwas 10 when robin hood came out And the bryAn Adams song
And
Video are awesome. I love the Disney three muskateers movie because it has bryAn Adams music too
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Mysuspicionis - I agree with you. I do not think she will be a love interest but she looks a lot like Cameron at first glance. Hopefully she will just help keep alive until he can get out of prison. The warden they have chosen is interesting. If anyone seen "Eddie and the Cruisers" it is the guy who starred as "Eddie."

I am expecting a horrific sight in the opener and I am waiting with nerves on edge.

@dora - Lol. Her personality better be different than Masters. I really expect her to be like Cameron for some reason. She may be mean as a snake for all I know.

@Huddycall -Thank for your confidence in me.

@Bluehue and @Fran2 - Thank you guys for protecting me. But there is a sports bar around the corner. As much as I love football nothing must stand in between House and his women.

@Fra2 - Beautiful song and it was such a beautiful poem I couldn't resist. Fran you are intelligent, funny, well-versed, and romantic. You have it all woman.

@huddycat -I will be listening from afar to see if I hear any sounds from you. I will miss you very much and hope you have an amazing trip and be safe. That is one of my favorite pics of House and Cuddy. I am glad you are sentimental.

@Jessicat - Wow Japanese. That is impressive. I am always amazed at how well we communicate here since they are so many different countries and languages represented. You ladies are impressive indeed.

@BH -writer's not listening to us)..you can't say they didn't try. Also, the Huddy part of the story will be one sided now..all from House's perspective..unless they do some creative twists..like perhaps finding a Cuddy journal/diary or such..or maybe when we least expect it..LE will turn up like a "wild card" and make us smile.

Couldn't have said it better. I only want it to make positive changes in his life. Do you think DS can handle that?
smile
@fran, I love that song. Bryan Adams has such a strong voice. I also love his song "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?"

@huddycat, LOL at that pic! Enjoy your vacations as much as you can! Because I'm sure you will miss it, when you're back. :)

@dora, ahaha I forgot absolutely to put that info here. XD Hollie told me weeks ago. XD I am actually going to send mine. ;) What is your nickname on twitter anyway? mine: HuddyFan13

@BH, "DARK MATTER!" LOL Tammy suggested on one of the House threads to name the season premier. :D
House will saw thru the bars and escape as the janitor."
The son of a coma guy comes to my mind when I read or hear or write the word "janitor". I know, it's irrelevant to the subject you were talking about. Sorry, couldn't help. XD
Also there will be one man I don't remember who will he play. Someone while House is in jail.
and BTW, I saw "Shawshank Redemption" two days ago umpteenth time. And still it is SO good. Sort of catches my breath when it reveals how he escaped. I'd call this movie. "Movie of the Century" B-)

@mysus, I love red color. :)
I know!!! Yesterday before going to bed I realized that the title is "Twenty Vicodin". What the excuse my language fuck is that bullshit?!?!?!?! I am on the edge of nervous breakdown! TPTB probably want cause several heart attacks and nervous breakdowns. Then we REALLY will need Dr.Nolan...

ok I calmed down. now about the title. Maybe those "Twenty Vicodin" are the last one in his life? *fingers crossed* I just don't want to see him swallowing Vicodin again. 5 seasons he was doing that. Well, enough is enough.

@Tammy, "I am expecting a horrific sight in the opener and I am waiting with nerves on edge."
same here. :(
and you're welcome. I am sure they will be charmed by you. ;)

@Jessicatt, BTW. I know some words in Japanese though IDK how to write Japanese hieroglyphs. Anyway, I know you will understand. ;) Arigatoo. Konichiwa. LOL that's it. XD

and last: She won't be his love interest. But I am almost sure he will be her love interest! ;) c'mon! How to NOT fall in love with Dr.Crankypants Sexiest American Man?!?!??!?

P.S.: OMFG. Chrome has just crashed and I thought damn everything I wrote is lost. But I re-launched and nothing is gone. :DD phew!
@dora – welcome back :-))
“or maybe they could show us the beach scenes in a dream form”
At this point I do not know if my heart would break seeing those scenes on which we all dreamed, before we knew that everything would end badly :-(((((...but I’m so silly that the thought that they could show us those scenes would make me cry for happiness too. Controversial feelings

Oh dear..I didn't understand that @jessicat is able to speak Japanese O_o ...
I need to improve my English

@bh “I'm not expecting the "Shawshank Redemption”
Me neither (beautiful movie BTW). But please I would not even see House “Shutter Island” style (another great movie). I'm not sure my heart will bear watching House again devastated and I don’t know if I can never digest the Cuddy’s “whiter shade of pale” absence :-((( but we only have to wait and see, don’t we?
OT: I was in Vienna several times and the experience that has most marked me was seeing the collection of works by Klimt hosted at the Belvedere Palace. It was an indescribable emotion because his live works have a unique and expressive power and gigantic proportions (some works alone may occupy an entire wall), much use of gold which makes them shiny and bright.
The power of this experience is similar (though with different sensations) to what you can feel seeing the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam or Michelangelo's Pieta in Rome (but if we started to talk about masterpieces in Italy .... we may never stop).

@tammy “I am expecting a horrific sight in the opener and I am waiting with nerves on edge.”
Woman, you’re truly in a good mood ;-))))))))))))))
About me you have omitted a key word: SEXY! XDDD

@mysusp and @huddycall - Brian Adams gets a great and warm voice indeed :-)) and I like a lot "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?"

@mysusp “Have you seen that the new title has changed to 20 vicodin?”
Really???? now I'm sure that TPTB are reading my mind because 20 Vicodin is the daily dose that I’m going to take for at least a week before the season 8 premiere XDDD
I agree with you and @tammy, the new entry will never be a new House love interest, she is too much young. I hope that she will not be treated as a clone of Cameron or Masters.

By the way, an old and a new wish:
Mr. Shore!
1 - BRING BACK LISA CUDDY
2 - bring back ALL the other characters.
We know that You know how to do miracles (You're not a God?) ... so please also resurrect Amber and Kutner XDDD
For You this should be little more than a joke ... after all everybody knows that during season 7 You performed Your first public miracle by turning water into wine.....drunk your writers every day
@dora – welcome back :-)) 
“or maybe they could show us the beach scenes in a dream form”
At th
kiss
@huddycat – have fun! (I'm going on holiday soon and when I return I will tell you where I was *for(good)luck* ;-) )
Just a friendly recommendation for you......using your alternative communication way XDDDDD
@huddycat – have fun! (I'm going on holiday soon and when I return I will tell you where I was *for
@huddycAt have fun on your vacation. Fran I am jealous of you casually seeing all these bits of culture that ive only seen in my Ancient world to renn. class in college.

over a year ago bluehue said…
cloudy
Team colors? Maybe PPTH hospital garb colors...tho not sure what that is.

@fran, Naggy smoke signals..hee hee. Thanks for telling about seeing those paintings for real..and the scale of the Klimt paintings..now I want to see those in Vienna..& yes yes yes, how you say art must be experienced with all your senses to understand & even overwhelm you.

Right guys. I don't see the prison doctor as "love interest" either, maybe a "life line" for House..someone who is capable of reaching him bc she captures his attention.
He is in no position to fight back, it's time for life or death white flag surrender.

"Twenty Vicodin." Really? This sounds awful. Edgy nerves like @tammy!
It would explain House's out of his mind..insane disregard for life, crashing Cuddy & Huddy world into..no tomorrows. Darn it, if he even IS on a beach..like in our forum pic..that beach must be in New Jersey...or all in his head.

They torture us with vague BEACH pics..2 Summers in a row!! I protest! I kick sand in the writer's...direction. Take that. (kidding).

Speaking of beaches..happy holidays..to those heading out for fun & relaxation. Me too..very soon! (I'll be back by...October!).
cloudy
just random thought:
maybe they did this (beach pics) intentionally? like how H&C would have spend the summer etc... I know it is not intentional. and there was a real episode. and I saved a script, btw. still keeping it like a treasure. that could make an awesome episode

@BH, Why it can't be October/October?

yeah, as it seems, I am going to the beach as well. I didn't want to, but today they(parents) told me why not. SO probably if I go I will be there for 10 days lucky @BH!!! I will miss my Bday here. lol. I will be back on 12th of August. If my phone works there, I will post here(which would be cool) I'd tell everything...
monkey
Hee hee I am going to the beach too actually right when you get back hc. I'm excited cause I usually go 2 hours away for the day. This time I am going 9 hours away!! I have to drive because my work starts before everyone else has to go back. I may go crazy driving. I'm thinking of trying books on cd. You can only sing along for so long to music. Or I guess iTunes audiobooks too

@Fran2 - I didn't forget sexy I just am trying to keep things on the down low. You know you are promised to me.

@all ladies going to the beach - have a great time but I am so jealous because it is my favorite place.I love you ladies and the vacation will be good for you before we start season 8. I am hoping (as you notice I didn't say final season)there might be more seasons. A resurrection of sorts. we'll see.

@BH - They torture us with vague BEACH pics..2 Summers in a row!! I protest! I kick sand in the writer's...direction. Take that. (kidding).

I will be working on a photoshop picture of that. LOL
sunny
Hey girls I just got back from seeing Crazy Stupid Love and it was so good!!! I've actually been counting down days to it and it didn't disappoint. It was a dramedy and people were clapping in the theatre over great lines. We saw Cameron in a preview for a fighter movie and on the way home the radio people were talking about Ow in cowboys that came out tonight. This man apparently knew her just from watching interviews and the movie and as they raved on and on about her the person I introduced to House and who isn't watching without Cuddy said "oh geez!!" and turned the radio off. I have to share an Adele cover medley from their iPod for the Adele fans that we listened to instead.
Just to add I actually don't dislike 13. Just the foreman arc was boring at times
heart
Awww I looked up the movie review to see what critics thought of it and entertainment weekly says "it's a movie that understands love because it understands pain". Do you hear that House? Now get with the program ;)
@bh “I kick sand in the writer's...direction”
Hahahahahahah!!!! It would be a gesture soooooooo liberating

@mysusp – oh don’t envy me because of my opportunity to see several art works...I envy you the knowledge of English (a confession: I didn’t completely understand the meaning of your last post on page 22. Be patient please O_o )
"it's a movie that understands love because it understands pain"
So touching as love’s definition. The other side of the coin might be “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.”

@tammy “ I am hoping (as you notice I didn't say final season)there might be more seasons. A resurrection of sorts. we'll see. “
It looks like the last wish of a dead man walking but I'm willing to wait for seven more seasons if it’s necessary to DS to clarify his ideas. Am I patient enough????????? XDD
“..You know you are promised to me.”
I’m still waiting for the ring you know??? ;-)
@bh “I kick sand in the writer's...direction”
Hahahahahahah!!!! It would be a gesture soooooooo l
mischievous
This one would be perfect for me....*evil thoughts*
This one would be perfect for me....*evil thoughts*
big smile
@tammy you know that I’m an open mind so you can give a ring to @bea too (she likes surprises)
@tammy you know that I’m an open mind so you can give a ring to @bea too (she likes surprises)
monkey
@Fran. I think the fault would be with the fact that I get a little too casual with my writing and punctuation on here especially when typing on my phone. I remember also that when I would read posts about House all the initials and acronyms people threw about casually made posts hard to understand. They would post abou Huddy and TPTB, DS, HL, FTW, and it's as if forum talk had it's own ideograpy. You should hear all the American teacher terms that are said that non teachers would be confused by because it's job talk. I am an ESE teacher with a masters degree that emphasizes EBD. Many of my students have ASD or SLD and every year I write an IEP for them. Furthermore we would have said in the past that you were an ESOL student but now the term has changed to ELL. LOL
Translation: exceptional student education, emotional and behavioral disorders, Autism spectrum disorder, specific learning disability, individualized education plan, English speakers of other languages, English language learners. My post on page 22 was about the movie Crazy Stupid Love. The radio station was drooling over Olivia Wilde who is in the Cowboys and Aliens movie that came out last night also. The person I was with watched House because I always talked about it. She is upset about Cuddy being gone so she turned off the radio. "geez" is a slang term. It's a way to avoid saying Jesus in a disrespectful way, similar to saying gosh instead of God. We listened to a version of several Adele songs sung by two guys instead. I will see you girls later. My dogs said it was time to go outside at 5:00 this morning so I've been waiting on them. I wish I wrote as poetically and beautifully as many people on here Fran especially. I feel the longer I've been out of school the more my brain degrades. I use to be able to write a five paragraph essay in my sleep and when I was younger I wrote stories and poetry all the time. Sigh... It's bad to get old LOL
big smile
I love Perfect by Medley
and even if it's cover, Adele is much better listen to than to listen someone's worshiping OW. XD
and BTW LOL I still haven't downloaded Next Three Days. IDK where to get it! O.o
and wow cool! Your dogs can talk! XDD

BTW, we haven't seen Bea here for awhile!
big smile
And wow your dogs can talk. Hahaha aha. Sad to say I didn't even think about that. My family always did that. When my sister came over once she told me my dog
Was running around saying "I'm fluffy! I'm fluffy!".
laugh
ahaha LOL that is funny!
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
sad
GY on Twitter answer: LE sad to say no cameo planned.I wish.Three days in and we miss her.
meh
he is a jerk.
heart
BTW, I just watched "Some Like It Hot"

gosh, how I ADORE that movie!!! So funny and romantic at the same time!
Yeah at the beginning he said Lisa does not want to come back we wish though. I just read where it said quite a conversation on set today about house twitter fans. Wonder if that means they realize the enormous demand for Lisa or if they are simply rolling their eyes. I'm sure they get lots of crazy tweets though
laugh
and I love that scene! XDDDD
over a year ago HousesCane said…
surprise
What the heck! So Lisa doesn't want to come back for a few episodes?
hmmm
@mysus, they WILL get angry tweets
and of course people are still demanding Lisa to be there even if in the first episode.
heart
I can say for him that it was nice he tweeted a response back to the girl AND Lisa. He added Lisa in there so she would see the fans wish. I don't want twitter but it is so hard backtracking if I look up something so I usually rely on others for news. @Fran----"I am willing to wait another seven years" Hmm let us hope that we are not like the epic Old Testament love story of Jacob who had to work 14 years to marry Rachel!!!
I have had this song on my mind all day and wanted to post it here. I think about the first few scenes in "Now What" and how beautiful they were. I think I "choose" to remember House and Cuddy that way.
I'm so sad :(. My dad ahem finds movies for me. I got Jane eyre today and on the screen it said house 722 7/23 moving on. I thought he must be getting it for me because he told me he didn't like house (he laughs at HL and we have an inside joke about the philosopher Jagger) but he told me it was too depressing. There's a life lesson for you young girls. Always listen to your father. I told him I had already seen those unless he was getting them for himself and he said he was. I told him he was going to hate the finale and I'm dreading hearing his response. My niece is already not going to watch season 7 because of cuddy and she was mad about the car incident when she asked me why the finale this year was bad. I think my dad is a random viewer though. He aquires episodes of series and deletes them to time on the night shift I also got a friend to watch House and when we talked about the show she said "I know, and he was just starting to get along with her little girl.
@huddycall - that movie is in my top ten :-))

@tammy “I think I "choose" to remember House and Cuddy that way.”
It’s a beautiful way. We always have a choice. Do you remember The Choice? “(friends) that’s the last thing I want us to be” :-((

@mysusp – Thanks for the explanation :-)) So funny! I always will be your eager ELL XDD
Tell your friend who might be in good company here ;-)))
Don’t be sad for House, we are here to support each other, we are our mutual crutches ;-)
You get a great and difficult job. Some time ago I worked with a team, we take care of psychiatric patients. There was a 45 years old man, schizophrenic, who rarely spoke. He smoked cigarettes that he made by himself with tobacco and newspaper. When I asked him why he used the newspaper he said: if I smoke the words I can learn to speak better. I found it moving and brilliant at the same time.
You made me also remember this House’s episode. Good times.
@huddycall - that movie is in my top ten :-))

@tammy “I think I "choose" to remember House and Cud
smile
@Fran-- the writers really did a great job with research in that episode. They had the boardmaker symbols on his communication chart! Wow so you've worked in psych? People come up with amazing things. One of my kids had learning disabilities but he was very street smart because he practically raised himself and his younger brother. I was working in my higher level reading group and he said "I know who the main character of the whole universe is----God"
@mysusp – your kid is a smart guy.
Each of us can choose to believe in any god or not but it’s inevitable that everyone is questioning the meaning of life. House teaches, since the first episode of season 1.

By the way, time for speculation because my crazy heart feels a connection to the House’s crazy heart. It doesn’t matter if the writers don’t feel it like me, sometimes I get the impression that we are more in tune with House, perhaps because we don’t have to deal with budget problems ;-)
So I imagine that at the beginning of season 8 House’s soul will be a tangle of emotions. Might it be different? Deep in my heart I think that his experiences, his thoughts, his feelings and also, why not, his rationalizations about the past may be perfectly represented by the words of this wonderful song: Too Much Love Will Kill You.

“..and the pain will make you crazy, you’re the victim of your crime...too much love will kill you everytime..”
smile
@Fran----I love how the show addresses important issues. I read a David Shore quote once and when they asked him to say what the show was about in a short statement he said "..it's about truth". That's one reason I've always wanted House to find some happiness. Meaning is more than the love of one person although love is important. I don't want to end the series where we began with the entire message of the show crying out like King Soloman " meaningless meaningless all is meaningless". I want House
The character to find peace otherwise I feel as though the message of the show is the answer is there are no answers. Maybe every single writer on the show believes this if so that must be a FUN place to work ;). I'd always hoped the series finale would have the primary plot similar to the episode No Reason with House coming to make a choice at the end and because he is now stable we see him go after Cuddy also
@mysuspicionis - I'd always hoped the series finale would have the primary plot similar to the episode No Reason with House coming to make a choice at the end and because he is now stable we see him go after Cuddy also

Absolutely. Even in "Moving On" House says, "So your work, everything you have done until now has no meaning." House is stronger than just giving up although I think a major part of season 8 I believe will be about just that, "House giving up." Wilson tried to snap him out of it but as much as House might love their friendship he wanted Cuddy.

House's life has been about pieces of a puzzle and making them all fit together. He tried to put Cuddy in several places but she had already carved out a place in the center of his heart and he didn't know how to deal with pain nor rejection and short of a heart transplant he found himself in an unfamiliar situation, "nothing could relieve the pain. House's life has been about addictions and obsessions; never being normal. The one person he thought would never give up on him, "that loved him in all his outrageousness, "let go."
But this can be the thing that causes him to face up to all his demons and the abuse from his father and any other issue that brought him to this point. It could also be a point in the action where Cuddy realizes she loved and loves House in all his outrageousness and she gave him an avenue to practice it.

I think we will see dark times but I believe he will find his way home. It will painful, much like season 6 and maybe will sting a little more at times with the total absence of one Dr. Lisa Cuddy. I still think that something will happen that will press the writers to give the only ending that is right here: House and Cuddy together.

@Fran2 - I had an autistic child in our Sunday School class and he would hit after a while if he didn't get what he wanted. In that episode above that you posted I remember Wilson was trying to research to see maybe if House had a bit of autism. I also remember House was able to connect with the little boy because he showed him what he wanted him to do.

The young man in my class listen to music. he always had earphones on until he got bored with it and that is when we had to figure out what he wanted. After a few Sundays I realized when he took the headset off it was about the same time. I finally figured out he was hungry.

In a way House tried to logically figure out what Cuddy wanted instead of listening to the words of his heart. Maybe he will learn to listen to the words of his heart in season 8 and then go after what he wants. I am curious to see how long it takes him to get back to the hospital if he ever really goes back completely.