Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 865

over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Housescane - Just call me Tam it is a lot easier. The r and 50 is in remembrance of a teacher I had that passed away 2 years ago and his last name was Richardson and he was 50. He was pretty cool.

I will come pick you up. No problems there and we will crash DS's party.

over a year ago HousesCane said…
big smile
@tam - Okay. Woohoo now I have a ride!
We're about a month away until the season premiere. Can't wait!
I am excited and you hve seen the new poster I am guessing. We have been kidding around on twitter what the count is about.

@Fran2 this is a spoiler alert wooo hooo woo hooo The next post is the new house poster. i hope you look though I want to see your response.

@HCF - Where are you???
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
laugh
Hey everyone is on :). Remember to use as your defense that you were aiming for the house girls!!
OK @Fran2 don't look down

But I hope you do.

111 marks on the board. What does it mean? and yes I did count them. I really am that anal
last edited over a year ago
OK @Fran2 don't look down

But I hope you do. 

111 marks on the board. What does it mean? and yes I
Think it's probably marking off the number of days in jail. Don't know if it will be 111 exactly or if it just looks good on the poster. Where's his tin can to clank against the bars ;). And if a cane could be used as a weapon what do they do about inmates that need them?
@mysus -Think it's probably marking off the number of days in jail.

That is what I was saying on Twitter that I thought it would be him counting days. Of course then I got into a conversation with the fake Hugh which is always fun. It looks like he might be in solitary confinement. I don't know. I decided to watch "Moving On." I really need a support group. Its the second time it just makes me so mad.
Yeah at one point it looks like he may be In solitary for a few hours or days for causing trouble. You are stronger than I watching Moving Onbecause as Cuddy once said "I can't go through that again"lol
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
Interesting the new poster, but I think the old would be more cool. in my opinion
Interesting the new poster, but I think the old  would be more cool. in my opinion
I liked the photo with House walking barefoot in white down an empty city street
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
heart
OMG, Hugh's bicep! *dies*

I like the poster, though it has quite a different feel to it than the "Lovesick" one from last year, eh?
over a year ago fran2 said…
@housecane and @tammy - I will support you in your endeavor ... bringing comfort items to you in prison. XDDD
I wish and hope that you will be closed in the same House’s prison so that you would be happy for your virtual neighborhood and I could pay him a conjugal visit ;-)))) Two birds with a stone XDDDD

@huddyalways - I want to be the tattooing pen ;-)

@tammy – Dooooooooooon’t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep yourself far from Moving On!!! You may develop incurable symptoms, even for the most skilled magician ;-)))

Same as @jessicat, I instinctively like that poster. Actually I really love it. Thanks for having counted the marks...hahahahahha... I'm worse than you ... because I checked that your count was accurate XDDD
I don’t think that there is a connection with the number of days House will be in prison, rather I think it has to do with numerology. The number 111 in numerology is the equilateral triangle and is the representation of the Trinity and the concept of the triune (ie the one god, but divided into 3 people). House divided again, House as God, the God’s/House’s fall, he’s our limping God (the cane has a major role in the poster).
And the number of lines may be related to the number of seasons? The eighth line has only one pole because the eighth season is beginning.
Or maybe it means nothing and it would be better that we avoid to squeeze our poor and enough damaged brains…

Call me crazy but I can not wait to see my ailing House :-(((
Do you see? I’m insane, I am much worse than KJ!!!!!!! XDDDD

EDIT: @tammy you checklist cracked me up XDDD
Kleenex and mountains of vicodin will be very useful ;-))

@housecane and @tammy - I will support you in your endeavor ... bringing comfort items to you in pris
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
smile
@fran, Scúsi! Buón giórno, amica! Cóme va? Io mólto béne! :D
E Taub è scèmo!!! XDD I had first Italian class yesterday. Unfortunately this is all I know for now! XD But I will know much more by the end of this this year. Promise! LOL
Anyway, your comics mólto mólto béne!!! :D Io amo them. XD Ok I stop writing what I don't know! XD LOL
E Io (sorry XD) loved "As usual, I'm drunk and full of pills" I am afraid I will be like she during season 8. XD
and yes THANK GOD (yes I say thank God, not TPTB) that RSL is there! Either way we will watch only House's miserable hooker-drugs-stoned life again... I am ok with the drugs and be stoned but not hookers pls...

@Tammy and @HousesCane I would love to, but I am afraid if I do that I will become a person non-grata in USA and I DO NOT want this to happen. So, sorry I am not with you. XD If only I had House, but I am not a hooker. XD (what did I just write?!??!?!?!? XD) Either I am THAT desperate to be in USA or I am THAT desperate to be with House?! I think both... XD sorry for this... ignore me. XD

BTW, IDK what 111 could mean I am not willing to solve that mystery now. I am too busy with looking at sexy Hugh. :P
And I loved that poster. Because I love mysteries. And I am going to bite my nails until I know it (or until I will not have nails anymore. LOL)

@HuddyAlways, what season that promo poster was for??? I forgot *blush* ....
link

That is a link to a wonderful article on Hugh.

The last poster of Hugh has lines in groups of five that equal 110 and I am sure if the tattoo artist moves his hand there will be one more mark.

@Fran2 -I think it has to do with numerology. The number 111 in numerology is the equilateral triangle and is the representation of the Trinity and the concept of the triune

Interesting piece of trivia about the numerology. Did House get religion?(Nah)
Is he thinking of his father? (HMMM)
The song they played in the promo has a passage in it containing a little something that might go along perfectly with your theory. It is also a very sad and depressing piece of music.

'm sick of tryin’
and I'm six feet short of dyin’ ...
And this world don't care if I'm cryin’ ...
So tell me where does a broken man go? ...

I don't understand.
I guess I'm kinda like my old man ...
I'm gonna live and die just a work in my bare hands ...
So tell me where does a broken man go? ...

CHORUS: I'm goin down to the river, down to the river, the old muddy water gonna clear my mind, down to the river, down to the river, (gonna) watch my troubles just a float on by ... float on by ...

When I was young, this world was just *keel fence stone???* ...
you can keep what you call and take it home ...
now tell where did that world go? ...
Well at 21, that preacher took me back *on my hair??* ...
I gotta get that feelin’ back again ...
cuz this sin's tryin’ to take my soul ...

CHORUS ... (REPEATS)

That muddy water ...
that old Delta Queen ...
I'ma callin ...
it's gonna set me free (REPEATS) ...

Seriously if they are gonna kill House or have him kill himself (headesk)
cool
What a coincidence!
I am listening to this song right now!

I love it so much!

And it fits House very well!
mischievous
kill me please

I can actually imagine WHAT I can do with HIM in this position... oh god, when it comes to him I am such a pervert...
kill me please

I can actually imagine WHAT I can do with HIM in this position... oh god, when it com
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
surprise
@fran-"jessicat – wow!!! Another Skater :-))))) Do you remember their kisses and their fights???? I will never forget the “I never” game".

I love the "i never game" too, and who could forget the cage sex?! These two were smoldering together. Jack and Kate's chemistry was kind of forced, in my opinion, whereas Kate's connection with Sawyer was natural. They were both so much alike, and had a deep understanding of each other, like another couple I know. ;-)

@hcf-"I can actually imagine WHAT I can do with HIM in this position... oh god, when it comes to him I am such a pervert..."

OMG, I think I'm dying. This pic is unbelievable!!!! <3
heart
oh gosh, I am dead...seriously!!!
It it like ear orgasm!!!
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
@HCF - The poster is the 5º season, it seems it was a tribute to the 100th episode of the series.

Your comments are great, I like them, and this pic is amazing.
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@tam really like your checklist, I think it can be mine too :)
and yes, I read this article, it's very interesting and I especially like Emma Thompson's quote Hugh was "lugubriously sexy, like a well-hung eel."

@HCF you're not the only one I guess to have pervert thoughts when it comes to Hugh... and this pic is beautiful, it reminds me of one of Lisa (quite the same position and very sexy, well Lisa :))

@tam and @fran you're amazing! you count the marks both on the board and on Hugh's arms! I trust you, it can be the number of days since House is in jail.

@Huddyalways I like this poster, Hugh is on ;) and he's sexy!

@tam you watched "Moving on" a second time? me too and I cried... sometimes I think I'm insane, but it was the last ep with Huddy so... I guess I'll probably rewatch it just to see them "together".

well, here's the pic of Lisa (you can find it and some others on the Fanpop site of Lisa Edelstein)
@tam really like your checklist, I think it can be mine too :)
and yes, I read this article, it's ver
@HuddyAlways, thank you! :)

@huddycat, right! when you said Lisa I remembered this photo and then it appeared on my screen!
Two sexy people. I think I can't handle more...

Interesting, the thought came to my mind right now... Does RSL has the same photo!??!?!?!??? XDDD

"Three musketeers" *missing them* :((

I always wanted to share this song with you guys since I loved it so much for so much time now. I heard it in "Bridget Jones's Diary" movie. It is amazing movie. I love it so much. And I rape the replay button on player on my PC. XDD
anyway, this song fits House & Cuddy IMO. I love it. ok just listen! :P *shuts up*
@HCF - That is a beautiful song.

@huddyalways - Love that poster a lot more than the one in the shadows. This is the dark side of House and I would like to some light on the subject.

@Huddycat - You have a good eyes for the pics and this one of Lisa has a nice semetry to the one with Hugh.

Edit:link

A link to the Hugh Laurie sings the Blues that was in the New York Times.

link

the link above is Hugh speaking again on LE's departure.
@HCF - That is a beautiful song.

@huddyalways - Love that poster a lot more than the one in the shad
crying
@tam love your pic with Lisa and Hugh, very well done:)
thanks for the link.

I feel sad that we don't see Lisa as Cuddy this season, but it moves me to see that the other actors are sad too and will misse her.

here's a vid I just watched, hope you'll like it
rainy
wow @Tammy, nicely done pic!

@huddycat I love Ale's videos. Thanks for sharing though

yeah it will be different without Dr. Lisa Cuddy. VERY different. And I guess I will expect her to appear in the next scene, but, unfortunately, she won't. :(((
cloudy
we will cry this year. I will cry during the first episode, but IDK about the rest. :D

anyway, yes, this year will be tough for us, Huddies.
We should be strong.

and I love this song. (I don't remember if I posted it earlier)
@Huddycat - That vid was so sad. I really hope that they don't end it that badly. If there can be no reunion between House and Cuddy I definitely do not want to see House self-destruct completely. I would love to see growth but all things taken into consideration I am not sure that is the plan.

The poster I am still a little stuck on. You have eight lines and only one mark on the last line. That could mean season 8 and episode 1. The 111 could be the time House actually pulls. David Shore said they will get him back in the hospital as soon as possible trying to skip over most details. He said they wouldn't spend a lot of time explaining Cuddy.
I feel like the first episode may be the only one we will see House in jail.
Now will the new dean be Foreman or Wilson? HMMMM

WEE HOOO WEE HOOO WEE HOOO

*************** SPOILER ***************
Edit: Short edit there seems to a magazine that has said House will be out in the first episode.
I miss these times...

wink
Tam, you really stuck on that pic don't you?
@huddycall – bravissima! :-)))) but take note: Taub non è scemo XDDDDD
“I am too busy with looking at sexy Hugh”……good girl ;-))
The NY Times video O_O……I’m dead. He’s a genius. Period.
Someone like you, beautiful song.

@jessicat “Kate's connection with Sawyer was natural. They were both so much alike, and had a deep understanding of each other, like another couple I know”
You’re so right, I wasn’t involved with them in the same way like with our couple but I liked them a lot. I don’t understand what TPTB are thinking about when they go to couples’ chemistry, probably they never lived a deep relationship and they are afraid to take risks.

@huddycat - The video Over Her For Good might even break ice-hearts, maybe DS should watch it.
Not so many tears in such a long time :-((((( *cutting veins*

@tammy – what’s happened? I leave you alone for a couple of days and you fall down IN the river ;-)))
Beautiful song, great “Rubik” pic and wonderful interview. As @huddycat I loved the Emma’s quote, she’s so smart XDDD.
And the comment about LE…this part “it was a great shock to me”. I’m sure it was :-(((

The more I read new interviews the more I think that Hugh and House are similar, even if HL denies it. I’m quite sure that HL has infused into House a good slice of his character, the part that usually remains in the shadows and that he, playing the role of House, has had the privilege to act. Probably, acting House, has been a sort of self-therapy. Very lucky man. I cling to this feeling to convince me that (in light of the identification of HL with House), he definitely will not want to end the series in tragedy, because it would be like denying hope to himself.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!

New title for episode 8x01
@huddycall – bravissima! :-)))) but take note: Taub non è scemo XDDDDD
“I am too busy with looki
@fran lobe your pic : )
"The more I read new interviews the more I think that Hugh and House are similar, even if HL denies it." I agree with you, it especially hits me in the New York Times' interview, I just hope HL keeps the faith in a possible change in people's life, and I wish him to have a better future than House.

@tam "He said they wouldn't spend a lot of time explaining Cuddy" Of course, they won't! I'm not sure they found a good explanation, if it's really the case they won't spend a lot of time to find one that can fit with the story because there's no good explanation, (they have to fight more to keep LE on House)
However I find it very sad, I don't know if I can stand to see House without Cuddy around him, I really hope we'll see Wilson more.

@fran and @tam sorry for the sad vid, I hope House will get better at the end of the show, that he'll find some peace with himself but I'm not sure that TPTB thinks the same...

WEE HOOO WEE HOOO WEE HOOO

*************** SPOILER ***************

I read in an article, not so long ago, that the new dean could be Chase!
blush
@fran, in my world Taub è scemo. XD scusi!!!
"I cling to this feeling to convince me that (in light of the identification of HL with House), he definitely will not want to end the series in tragedy, because it would be like denying hope to himself."
I think that as well. Yes, Hugh says, that he wants a "BANG!" finale, but I am sure he doesn't want some depressed and very sad series finale. Something GOOD-Bang! I believe in this.

@huddycat, Chase?!?!? C'mon! Foreman is waaaaay better than Chase IMO....
link

That link will take you to a page that gives information on who will be in which of the first four episodes. Who is and is not in the first episode is very interesting. I will wait to see if everybody takes a look and what you think.

Edit: @Fran2 - Yes if you leave me alone for too long like House I often choose the wrong path.

@Jessicat - As you I never really watched another show this is intently and I am not sure why without even LE's departure they were trying to drive the proverbial final nail in the coffin of we have come to know fondly as "Huddy"
sunny
Robert will be there! COol! Will House call him again and say "No, this is your another friend from jail!" ?!?!?!
LOL

shit, there is no Lisa, I thought she might be there. But I still have a hope for her to appear in the series finale. C'mon! she is House's savior for god's sake!!!

@fran, Per favore scuzi, amica! :)) Non amo Taub! XDD
My mom always listens to Italian songs and I love almost all of them, but this one and "Come Vorrei" are my favorite ones. Classic NEVER get bore you, right? :)

Edit: I love also Pupo's songs and Celentano! Mamma Mia! Celentano was super sexy guy back when he was in "Il Bisbetico Domato" with Ornella Mutti! And OMG what a gorgeous woman she was! And also Sophia Loren looks ABSOLUTELY gorgeous even NOW! What a body she has! OMG! I wish I could have body like that when I be at her age. :)
@tammy – thanks for the link but I don’t know who they are O_o
Stay strong on the right path, we need to be close to face adversity. Sometimes life sucks, real and fictional.

@huddycall – oh dear, you’re a dinosaur…Celentano, Pupo, Ricchi e Poveri, Sofia Loren XDDDDD …evergreen ;-) I didn’t know they where famous all over the world…
It's really a shame that Ornella Muti has submitted herself to plastic surgery, she was a beautiful woman ... first! I prefer that women grow old naturally, I always think must be a shock to look ourselves in the mirror and see a stranger * shivers *. Oh ... I forgot ... Taub is a plastic surgeon ... Drop everything XDDD

@huddycat “sorry for the sad vid”
Be not afraid ;-)) The video is wonderful, one of the best ever. I like laughing and crying as well

Chase would be a good choice in my opinion, something new at least.
I think that I will miss Cuddy very much, I can not imagine a PPTH without her presence, she who walks the halls, chasing House, she who sits in her office. Behold, I do not want to watch another one, a usurper, sitting at her desk (the desk that House recovered for her).
Sometimes I wonder why they will make an year leap forward. House will not forget Cuddy so easily, I want him suffer her absence, the loss, I want to watch his mourning because his grief is ours and I can not stand that they rob us of this. There’s a time for everything, House MD has never been a medical drama, it has always been the story and the development of a man. If TPTB will forget this side, well… it would not be an honest way to develop a series that, although fiction, has always sought to have powerful emotional connections with the reality of people. House md is a series that speaks of truth and sometimes everybody lies but sometimes everybody is naked. And I do not want the nudity to be covered.
End of delirium.

TPTB, give me my House completely naked and "maybe" I can begin to forgive you XDDDD

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

The title of the episode 8x02: BAGGAGE
@tammy – thanks for the link but I don’t know who they are O_o
Stay strong on the right path, we
heart
@fran, "oh dear, you’re a dinosaur"
LMAO I am only 19. but who knows, probably I made a plastic surgery couple of decades ago. XD But I love that music. What should I do?! Become OLD?! XD
c'mon! these songs are beautiful!

"House will not forget Cuddy so easily, I want him suffer her absence, the loss, I want to watch his mourning because his grief is ours and I can not stand that they rob us of this."

EXACTLY! CUDDY?! He was suffering after Stacy after Lydia. WE HAVE SEEN THAT! Now that Cuddy's gone for good (I hope that is not true though) we will NOT see his pathetic existence without her?!?!?!?!?! XDD
I want to see House very distracted from all, I wanna see him VERY PENSIVE, not thinking about anything, but her. Of course not the whole season. I wanna see his jokes as well. XD but I want to see him suffering. From the sneak peak and the promo we can't quite see what he is feeling. Because we see him been beaten and saying "Lupus" and a sexy smirk on his face (not that I don't enjoy that, I just want to see some pensive gazes. Him looking around for someone who is not there, the one who was his the the only one Woman, the only love of his life, the only muse, the only one that could take his breath away not saying a word or not moving at all. The only best woman friend, the only partner of his life, the only Moon to his Sun (see the reference? lol), the only Venus to his Mars, the only tigress to the tiger, the only flower to the ground, the only ray of sunshine to his storm, the only Bonnye to Clyde, the only Elizabeth to her Darcy, the only Jane Eyre to Mr. Rochester, the only Margarita to the Master, the only Scarlett to Rhett Butler, the only Natasha Rostova to Pierre Bezuhov, the only Beyonce to her Jay-Z, the only Beckett to Castle, the only Bella for Edward, the only Lady to his GaGa (sorry, my weirdness takes over XD), the only Lisa to him, the only Cuddy to his [H]ouse eventually.
@fran, "oh dear, you’re a dinosaur"
LMAO I am only 19. but who knows, probably I made a plastic sur
@fran "I think that I will miss Cuddy very much, I can not imagine a PPTH without her presence, she who walks the halls, chasing House, she who sits in her office. Behold, I do not want to watch another one, a usurper, sitting at her desk (the desk that House recovered for her).
Sometimes I wonder why they will make an year leap forward. House will not forget Cuddy so easily, I want him suffer her absence, the loss, I want to watch his mourning because his grief is ours and I can not stand that they rob us of this."
I can't have better expressed my feelings, thank you. I really hope TPTB understood how disappointed and upset the fans are because of Lisa's departure, how much we're gonna miss the banter, the flirt situations and the love between House and Cuddy, how much we're gonna miss Cuddy, and as you I want to see House desperate, hurt, in hard pain because of her leaving, because of her absence by his sides, I want to see him looking after her in PPTH, trying to contact her wherever she is, I hope TPTB will allow this to happen, will allow us to see how broken House is since Cuddy left.

@HCF "I want to see House very distracted from all, I wanna see him VERY PENSIVE, not thinking about anything, but her."
I so agree with you too! And I really like your flight of poetry about Huddy.

@tam as I saw thanks to your link, we'll get the whole House's team + Wilson in the first ep, we can so logically deduce that House will get out of jail in this first ep, or maybe his team will treat a case without him, just as they did in "Broken". Of course, one master piece is missing and I'm very very sad, Cuddy, I'll never forget you and I hope that the House's team members won't forget you and will talk about you, about you and House, and will regret you, and I hope Wilson will remind you too. Maybe he can have mail contact with Cuddy, so to inform us where she is...

Well I think we just have to wait... But Cuddy was a big big part of the show, and of House's life, of House's being...
@fran "I think that I will miss Cuddy very much, I can not imagine a PPTH without her presence, she w
@Fran2 - there’s a time for everything, House MD has never been a medical drama, it has always been the story and the development of a man.

With every post, new story or new excuse I see they try to refer to House as a medical drama and they want to get back to that. It has always been about House and that is what the majority audience wants to see. We want to see a man struggling to find something to believe in. Something that would make him step out further than he ever has and take a chance on a person. His relationship with Wilson while amusing, still is a distraction. I am not discounting the friendship but do I want to see a season of chickens, women, bets on fights? No. If that is four minutes of the episode ok. I want him to find something real and something he can believe in. The POTW and clinic patients have still always been about House and his "take" if you will, on humanity and what makes it tick. House has been searching for one person who is truthful and who they say they are since the beginning of the show. When he finds that person his goal then is to prove they are lying or that they are sick. But even at that it is still about him.

@huddycat - to think Cuddy want be running the halls after him, exchanging his vicodin with laxatives, putting trip wires in his office is still not even believable to me.

BTW you are killing me with that pic huddycat.

The second episode I am already intrigued with more than the first. I am hoping we will really get back to what this is about and that is how one man who is gifted, talented, intelligent beyond words, sexy, and in search of a better way finds it.

@HCF - Nice pic considering what we get is an emo House. LOL I believe that maybe the writers will find their groove again. 'A Girl Can Dream"
laugh
@huddycall “…the only Cuddy to his [H]ouse eventually…”
Yes, they are soulmates…now more than ever XDDD
@huddycall “…the only Cuddy to his [H]ouse eventually…”
Yes, they are soulmates…now more th
@huddycat “…will allow us to see how broken House is since Cuddy left…”
We are on the same sadistic page XDDD

@tammy “do I want to see a season of chickens, women, bets on fights? No”
You know what? I would like to preserve my faith in the writers although, as we get closer and closer to the season premiere, my faith wavers. Probably I’m just afraid to get another disappointment

..................SPOILER ALERT....................
the title of episode 8x03: SELFISH (DS wanted a tailor-made title)
@huddycat “…will allow us to see how broken House is since Cuddy left…”
We are on the same sa
@tam ". I am hoping we will really get back to what this is about and that is how one man who is gifted, talented, intelligent beyond words, sexy, and in search of a better way finds it. "
So do I! As you said, the medical side, the patients are always there to light a new side of House, of his personality, that's why this show is so attractiv and different from the other medical shows, and I want to see that, to discover a new side of this "antihero" but so romantic and touching, with each new ep, or at least that we get deeper in his soul. And as far as meaning is concern, I still think that the lost of Cuddy is a real problem, because she has a great insight in House, she was the only one he let in his heart, in the relationship between House and Cuddy - professional or private - some features of House are revealed that cannot be revealed through the relationship with patient or fellows.

@fran "We are on the same sadistic page XDDD" yes! :)) Maybe we're insane but who cares?
I love your last pic about the ep 8x03

If the tittle of ep 8x03 is selfish, I wonder why they take the same tittle as ep 7x02... Does anyone have a clue? Or is my sick brain too addicted to House and tries to find connection in things that have no connection?

@tam ". I am hoping we will really get back to what this is about and that is how one man who is gift
laugh
@huddycat - I'm so sorry!! I confused you! my spoiler alert are a joke! XDDDDD
I don't know the real titles XDDDDDDDD

.....SPOILER ALERT.....
ep 8x04: Massage Therapy
(we don't need to sign up, we are all graduated ;-)))) )
@huddycat - I'm so sorry!! I confused you! my spoiler alert are a joke! XDDDDD
I don't know the real
cool
I miss GY...where is the man? I'm calling him...

me: hello GY, how are you?
GY: I'm sad, I don't remember my password...
I miss GY...where is the man? I'm calling him...

me: hello GY, how are you?
GY: I'm sad, I don't rem
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
Cheerio chaps!
I'm safe and sound in England and having a marvelous time! Great to see you still here! At least for a little while, my workload hasn't picked up too much so I'm hoping that i will be able to stop by and chat with you all! Unfortunately, i have no time to really read all of your posts but ive read some of them and glad to see the discussions! :)

Just wanted to fill you in briefly on what ive been doing: Got to visit both Gloucester Cathedral and Berkeley Castle on sunday and then today i visited the Winchester Cathedral and the remains of the castle which is the oldest in England! I also saw the remains of a Roman wall built in the 3rd Century AD. It's just so amazing to be here and get the chance to see things that are nearly 2000 years old! my friends and i are planning a day trip to London this weekend and we hope to get to Paris and Ireland as well (hopefully scotland! :)

p.s. i watched this FANTASTIC british movie the other night called "Peter's Friends" and has our beloved HL in it. He did a spectacular job and im posting a scene here from the movie he does with the spectacular actress Imelda Staunton. The scene just shows how amazing an actor he is! (But id recommend still watching the whole movie :)

Ta ta for now! *blows kisses*
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
Hi @HuddyJoy nice to see you again.

I´ve seen the movie yet, but the scene has been acting great.
He´s amazing!
Having a great time in england.
smile
I read all the posts. I'll come catch up soon. On Labor day a guy hooked up his iPod to the stereo as we all were sitting and playing a board game. Tighten Up by the Black Keys played. "I wanted love, I needed love..."
@fran Well done! but I said IF ; )
I really like your pic about GY, very funny!

@Huddyjoy nice to see you here! Hope you have a great time in England. Thanks for sharing this scene wth our beloved HL, he's just amazing. I think that now I have to watch the whole movie ; )

Hugh is nominated the best dressed man ; )

@fran Well done! but I said IF ; ) 
      I really like your pic about GY, very funny!

@Huddyjoy nic
Hi @mysusp and @maggiemay :-)))

@huddyjoy – Hello! I watched the whole movie long time ago, Peter’s Friend is wonderful indeed.
Enjoy England, it’s a magical country, but come back as often as possible :-))

@huddycat “but I said IF ; ) “
Fine! I felt guilty…:-))))

Did you watch the new promo?
link

I am still processing.
My first feelings, just saying:
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
@maggiemay and @huddycat oh i definitely recommend the movie. contains some of the finest british actors (stephen fry is in it as well! ;)

@fran ahahahahaha gotta love thriller by mj! i loved his dancing so amazing. and yes i did see the new promo! im having mixed feelings about it. of course, i may not get to see it until dec unless i can figure out whether they play it over here in the UK.

what did everyone else think?
Message in a Bottle

Dear Mr Shore, after seeing the new promo I can not deny being shocked (even if I know that promos are misleading).
It seems to me that you're getting carried away by your pride and pride is always a bad advisor.
After criticism at the end of season 7 I have the impression that you, showing us an House unrepentant, want in some way to affirm your decision-making power on the evolution of the character.
I understand, this is your story but during all these years House has become a part of life for many people and at this point he is OUR story too.
In the beginning he came on tiptoe in our life in order to earn a place as a special guest. We have been seduced by this man so brilliant, charming, sexy, insufferable, damaged, suffering, lonely and in search of warmth, desperate, loyal, honest and a liar, true to hurt himself and others, strong for others and weak for himself, in constant struggle with his emotions and his needs always denied.
He has won the hearts of viewers around the world because we have all been encouraged to identify with him, with his pain and his humor, his cynicism, his fragility, with his need for love and his inability to ask, with his doubts about life and death and the meaning of existence, with the ethical choices for which there is never a definite answer, his lack of hope and his desire to believe. I was conquered by House’s duality, by the human being constantly looking for an answer and who did not give up, the man who damns his own soul in search of love, the lonely who would like to find the strength to believe that we are not alone in the world and that we can always find travel companions, the brothers that make us company during our journey. No one deserves to live and die alone, none of us can accept this idea, even House. He deserves some peace as well as we all deserve. Life sucks sometimes, but without a little hope it sucks even more.
House is a journey towards a goal. Which one? the decision is in your hands but please remember that House’s viewers are not stupid, they are people who have become captivated by the complexity of character and history. Always looking ahead, No Turning Back.
Why are you trying to disappoint ME? I do not want to go to the new stage, the anger. I'm so good in denial…
Message in a Bottle

Dear Mr Shore, after seeing the new promo I can not deny being shocked (even if
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
@HuddyJoy on German TV, the movie has not yet aired.I should probably buy the dvd.
@fran really great writing!You should send the message.