Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 865

over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
I'm just now catching up some..via your great comments, pics..learning some new tasty and not so tasty tidbits about S8. Thanks all..for keeping our "Paradise" open and moving along..like the ocean waves.

@HudJoy, "Cherrio chaps," ha..cute. R U nibbling on tiny cucumber sandwiches & drinking English tea with pinky raised? No no..I know, you are busy with books & exploring new places. Jolly good then. Will check out yer movie rec.

@mysusp, Listening to iPod..and playing board game..that's so..mod-retro, YES, "we want love, need love," right on! (Will House ever admit this?!).

@fran, "Adversity University," that's funny to my ears...you know I like word play!
GREAT "message in a bottle," I'm sure it will float up on the Shore..ha ha. Let's hope DS's head & heart are not buried in the sand.

@tamtam, I was thinking about a line from one of your fanfics recently..about how you said that Cuddy was a "crutch" for House..so true. Now he only will have his cane to lean on.

Nice to see all of you..@hudcat, @maggiemay, @jessicatt, @housescane, @hudcalfan..sorry if I missed anyone..at least we have a season 8..like a new hat to throw our comments into...and share thoughts..good & bad.

I guess this is not a spoiler..as I've learned House is not on a beach with coconut shell drinky with little umbrella, like our forum picture. He is behind bars. I suppose, we will hear prison type humor & our bad Doctor spouting sarcasm..stuck in the system. Thinking back..to that song he was playing..when he danced into the POW's room with the boom box on his shoulder, wearing ridiculous sunglasses, blasting "Fight the power!"
last edited over a year ago
I'm just now catching up some..via your great comments, pics..learning some new tasty and not so tast
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@fran very good, very well written message in the bottle! and as BH said "I'm sure it will float up on the Shore."

nice to see you back BH:)

well I have very mixed feelings about the new promo, I just hope we won't completely lose what made House in this new season...
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
smile
@bluehue nice to see you again. I hope the "Paradise" remains open through the season.
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
big smile
I had to put this new poster here. Soooo Cool
I had to put this new poster here. Soooo Cool
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
cool
@Fran- I do think the promo is misleading. Furthermore we saw how guilty House was over the bus accident but he denied to Cuddy that he felt guilt and said basically saying sorry would change nothing. In Broken we saw again that he feels apologies are meaningless because they can not change what has happened already. @bluehue---so glad to see you and I have been thinking of you. Huddyjoy glad you are having so many wonderful experiences. I can't see the video on my phone but if Hugh is in it I'm sure It's great. The new poster reminds me of the Little bit of the movie Cool Hand Luke I've seen. Paul Newman is famous for his eyes like Hugh is. I like the movie about summer with Joanne Woodward where he is the hired hand/wanderer. The laid back, disrespect of authority vibe from the poster fits in with the character Cool Hand Luke. If you've seen the movie you'll get this quote "shaking the bush boss". Luke is supposed to move the bushes in order to let the guard know he's still there but he gets further and further away before attempting to escape

big smile
Oh this is really offtopic but I saw a commercial today and I thought it was a movie trailer at first. There is a new series coming to Fox with Zooey Deshanel in it. I think it will be wryly funny and she is so awesome! It's called "New Girl". "you know how you're watching a horror movie and the girl hears a noise in the basement and Shes all like Oh let me go down there in
My underwear and see what it is and you're like You Idiot call the police!!! That's what my story is like"
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
*Just a moment*

Tammy puts the music on:"Fight the Power" and does a dance of joy because @BH is back!!!!!! YAY!!!
I love the "Jailhouse" poster @Bluehue. A lot of color to lift the mood of the darkness the TPTB keep trying to put in this season. He definitely has no drink, no coconut shell, and no beach. We really should send him some disinfectant though if he is to share a "toilet" with everyone.

@Fran2 - He has won the hearts of viewers around the world because we have all been encouraged to identify with him, with his pain and his humor, his cynicism, his fragility, with his need for love and his inability to ask, with his doubts about life and death and the meaning of existence, with the ethical choices for which there is never a definite answer, his lack of hope and his desire to believe. I was conquered by House’s duality, by the human being constantly looking for an answer and who did not give up, the man who damns his own soul in search of love,

@Fran2 your message in the bottle is well written and is fair warning of the hearts of the viewers. We love House but the writers must step up their game if they expect this audience to invest their time into this character any longer. Season 7 fail will not hold our hearts any longer.

@Huddyalways - These really are cool posters but House needs a seamtress because the high-water effect they have going on with his pants is totally absurd.

@Huddycat -well I have very mixed feelings about the new promo, I just hope we won't completely lose what made House in this new season...

We know that the more anyone tries to blackmail or beat House into a point of submission the more he will resist and rebel. His true feelings have always been in moments alone with his audience. Those few minutes every week have always been crucial to his character. We see him show the world one side and then the windows fly open and he shows us his insecurities, his love, his pain, his doubts and fears.

I am curious as to what they will do with Thirteen's arc as she is exiting the show. That has the potential to be a game changer for House.

Thirteen has been the one person in House's life most like him. She focused on her disease and the unfairness of it all and she forgot to live. Foreman was a s close as she came to allowing someone inside her world. Everything else has been destructive which is a lot like someone else we know.
If they deal with the Huntington's it may be the first incident in a series of events this season that will open House's eyes just a bit.

@Mysuspicionis - I do think the promo is misleading. Furthermore we saw how guilty House was over the bus accident but he denied to Cuddy that he felt guilt and said basically saying sorry would change nothing. In Broken we saw again that he feels apologies are meaningless because they can not change what has happened already.

Exactly. I think his words to Dr. Nolan were: Powerful things these apologies. (sarcasm noted) An apology would not bring Cuddy back and if would have I am sure he would have managed it.

@huddyjoy - I am so excited for you and your new adventure. I hope you will check in regularly so we can see what you are thinking as the season unfurls.

@maggiemay - I hope Paradise will remain open also.

*Just a moment*

Tammy puts the music on:"Fight the Power" and does a dance of j
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
hello Ladies! How are you all?

I was so busy these days, but I think I might "get back to normal" soon. So maybe I will post more often.

@BH, I see you are back! it is good! now we have a full house! :)

Dear Americans, that day (9/11) is very sad for all of you and I am sorry for those who lost their relatives in that day. That terrorist attack was very awful, I wish that day had never happened. We all pray for no attacks like this in the future.
over a year ago fran2 said…
@bh “at least we have a season 8..like a new hat to throw our comments into...and share thoughts..good & bad.”
I’m so happy to read you again :-)))
I hope in a season 8 which greatly exceeds our low expectations and in a season 9 that brings us back our Cuddy *dreams*

@huddyalways – thanks for posting the new poster.
Ladies, it’s me or this last promotional poster is awful? if I look closely at the House’s face I see a man tired, depressed, exhausted, mad, a man possessed by a tyrant soul who is destroying him :-((

@mysusp - you're right, apologize for H has never made sense, especially now when he believes to be right. He is a proud man. During season 7 the writers have done everything to show us House as a victim of Cuddy and love.
I don’t know why but I remember a Love Story quote:
“See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt. But it also keeps you from getting touched. It's a risk, isn't it? At least I had the guts to admit what I felt. Someday you're gonna have to come up with the courage to admit you care.”
At the very moment in which he admitted to care, he was mortally wounded. Following the thread of his thoughts I imagine that at this point he thinks to be the one who should forgive and not the one to be forgiven.
We’ll see.

@huddycall – hello :-))) come back dear! this [H]ouse is waiting for you XD

@tammy “His true feelings have always been in moments alone with his audience. Those few minutes every week have always been crucial to his character. We see him show the world one side and then the windows fly open and he shows us his insecurities, his love, his pain, his doubts and fears.”
So true. These moments, our intimacy with House, the moments when each of us felt deeply and personally connected with House, are greatly missed. I hope to find at least this House again.
Moving pic. Their clasped hands are so expressive. They are both hands of two people who have a past, wrinkles hands, hands with a story to tell.
laugh
Where were we, talking about season 8?
Oh yes…
...............SPOILER ALERT.............
During the incoming season (we look forward with joy and trepidation, don’t we?) we will have the pleasure of watching episodes that will surprise us because of their originality…
We only need to keep the faith ;-)))

A Pox on Our House
Where were we, talking about season 8?
Oh yes…
...............SPOILER ALERT.............
During the
Carrot or Stick
Carrot or Stick
Family Practice
Family Practice
Recession Proof
Recession Proof
BOMBSHELLS
BOMBSHELLS
out of the chute
out of the chute
Fall from Grace
Fall from Grace
Last Temptation
Last Temptation
Changes
Changes
aaaaannnnnnddddddddd...............

Moving On
aaaaannnnnnddddddddd...............

Moving On
cool
I know, you may be wondering: but DS and the writers have been drinking their brains for breakfast?
No, it's just that they don’t have time to waste in Creative Writing. Perhaps next season...when they might finally focus on House-leg amputation, Wilson’s widow, Cuddy’s hen party (of course she will marry the first man who passes on the street).
But just now…come on!!! After all those silly and unfounded criticism, they are simply attending a course of self-esteem!
I know, you may be wondering: but DS and the writers have been drinking their brains for breakfast?
N
@fran like your pics as always, it helps to keep the mood when your own world collapses...

@fran "At the very moment in which he admitted to care, he was mortally wounded. Following the thread of his thoughts I imagine that at this point he thinks to be the one who should forgive and not the one to be forgiven."

very interesting thought... when he went to Cuddy in order to give her her brush back, he had forgiven her and maybe he wanted to move on in a way to get back at her, but to see her with another man broke his heart... and yes, he probably thinks now that Cuddy is guilty, but is he able to forgive her? Does he only know that this man doesn't mean anything for her, that it was Julia's idea, not Cuddy's... I'm not sure... and that makes me very sad. I really hope the writers will show us that House has forgiven Cuddy and that he knows the truth about this banker...

and btw, I agree with you, I find the last poster of season 8 awful : I don't like the colors and House seems exhausted, depressed, hopeless... even sick.

I hope we'll get Lisa as a guest star for one or two ep, just to make a decent closure for Huddy (or a new start for Huddy, that'll be Endgame... a girl can dream)
@fran like your pics as always, it helps to keep the mood when your own world collapses...

@fran "At
Sigh.... I'm really afraid that if we go into Season 9 we will have no chance of Cuddy at the end. The higher ups would probably decide it would be to much exposition to explain and people who sporadically watch the show wouldn't get what was happening if she returned after two years. Fran the Just Kidding and Polygamy sign made me have to hold back my laughter in order to not appear insane laughing at my phone screen.
I should add something happy so I'm not so gloomy here. I think if Cuddy showed up at the end I would like them to keep it a secret from all the news sources and the web, stay late filming after hours like in help me and sneak Lisa E into the studio. We would probably all go insane and collapse fanpop from messaging though plus we would have no idea what happened at work the next day lol
over a year ago HousesCane said…
laugh
@mysus- LOL. I completely agree that they should do that. For the sake of Fanpop.
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
@mysuspicionis Yeah that´s it. Maybe that´s the "Big Bang".
@ Mysuspicionis - This was a great idea, would be perfect.
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
laugh
@mysuspicionis-That would make my freaking year! I remember how happy I felt with the surprise ending of "Help Me". If Huddy turned out to be endgame, it would be 10x that joy!
@fran-haha, I love your pics! =D That "positive thought for the day" one was especially funny to me. I do agree, House looks worn out in this last promo poster. All of the radiance that we saw on his face last year is gone. Look at the difference in his face from huddycat's pic of "Now What" vs the new promo poster! This is a broken man...I really do hope that he won't stay that way, though.

I started paralegal training classes today...The instructor was giving advice on proper job etiquette/professionalism in the work place. She said, "Ladies, DO NOT wear any low cut tops. Showing cleavage is a no-no." I couldn't help but smirk and try not to laugh...
@mysuspicionis-That would make my freaking year! I remember how happy I felt with the surprise ending
surprise
SO busy! Will answer later, but THIS!!!! I want ORANGES! NOW!!! I am sorry, I HAD to post here! I know it is NOT Huddy realted or anything, but THIS!!! :O
@huddycall – thank you for sharing but...nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! the video is a stab in my heart!!!! I still can’t see HOUSE kissing another woman :-(((((
maybe I'm exaggerating? ;-)

@huddycat “I hope we'll get Lisa as a guest star for one or two ep, just to make a decent closure for Huddy (or a new start for Huddy, that'll be Endgame... a girl can dream)”
We are hopeless, aren’t we? ;-)) I’m glad to keep up your mood
:-))

@jessicat – great pic. So, Lisa Cuddy is the only one who can show her boobs in the workplace?? XDDD

@mysusp “..made me have to hold back my laughter in order to not appear insane laughing at my phone screen “
XDDDD
“I think if Cuddy showed up at the end I would like them to keep it a secret…”
It would be amazing ... maybe ... if only we can succeed in capturing Mr. Shore and closing him in a cave ...instructing him to rewrite the prehistory XDDD just to keep him busy
@huddycall – thank you for sharing but...nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! the video is a stab in my hea

*SPOILER ALERT*

link

That link I am pretty sure tells us who the dean of medicine is going to be and also talks a little about Wilson and House relationship.

*SPOILER ALERT*

http://t.co/WEuSiLf

That link I
cool
Spoiler article reaction —-_______. Hughs ideas for the end of the series are awesome. I'd like to combine his ideas because they are how Ive kind of thought House would end I think House will nearly die or we even believe he has died referencing Sherlock Holmes "death" and we see him or others weighing his life. Then perhaps we could see an indication that perhaps House could have the wife kids etc but still be his own awesome self just a slightly functional version. And we know who would be the other half of the equation in hughs version of how house should end. A fake out the viewers funeral episode with a last moment reveal would be amazing.
@Jessicatt nice pic :) I think that if I had Cuddy's boobs, I'd wear the same low cut tops as her ;)

@fran "We are hopeless, aren’t we? ;-))" I think we are ;)

@tam thanks for the link. Idk what to think after reading it... I have to think more about it, but an angry Wilson can be interesting

@mysus I like your idea of a secret around Cuddy for the end of the season
heart
@Mysuspicionis -perhaps we could see an indication that perhaps House could have the wife kids etc but still be his own awesome self just a slightly functional version

I am definitely up for that. It would certainly bring a very beautiful conclusion to a story that we all have engrafted our hearts into. IT would then be that story that when you look back it makes you smile.

@Jessicat - Showing cleavage is a no-no." I couldn't help but smirk and try not to laugh...

As a rule that is true but if you spend most of your life at the office that is the only place you get to walk out or express your sexuality. I love the fact that Cuddy was a sexual being and that House appreciated every moment of it. He tested her but she never backed down.

@huddycat - I can see it now. House stealing chocolates and flowers from patient's rooms to give to Wilson to win his friend back. Maybe if he learns how to court Wilson (LOL) he will figure out how to win Cuddy back.

@HCF - Is off in class learning the beautiful "Italian" language.
Mia bella ci mancano le tue parole e pensieri tornare presto.

@Fran2 - Pensi che possiamo avere un lieto fine con House e Cuddy?

I am a little rusty but I am trying.
@Mysuspicionis -perhaps we could see an indication that perhaps House could have the wife kids etc bu
heart
@tammy - big surprise!! are you learning italian too??? Molto bene mia cara, sarei molto felice di poter parlare italiano con tutti voi XDD
Answer to your question: noi meritiamo un lieto fine. Period. ;-)

So @huddycall is studying? good girl :-)))

Reading among the lines of Hugh Laurie’s interview (thanks @tammy): he didn’t like the season 7 finale, eventually he doesn’t want a suffering House, he does not see an House completely happy nor completely desperate, he loves House a lot and he wants HOPE for his character, he can’t punch the writers and Fox in the face, he is an hopeless Huddy fan.
HL is a hard guy to keep down.
I like the idea of House that looks back and sums up his life, sitting on the porch with Cuddy and Wilson…his love and his friend, achieving a difficult balance. Golden Pond’s style.
Give me back my OT3.

@tammy - big surprise!! are you learning italian too??? Molto bene mia cara, sarei molto felice di po
I love the yellow and handcuffed Doc but a great woman is missing. In this way the absence is even more evident
I love the yellow and handcuffed Doc but a great woman is missing. In this way the absence is even mo
heart
ahaha so we all going to study Italian???

@Tam, aww Mi manchi molto troppo, mia cara!

@fran, sì, mia amica, studio con passione la lingua italiano!!!! ;)) La lingua italiano è molto bella!!!! <3

E noi meritiamo!!!! (And we deserve!!!!)

I hope I will get back here soon I miss talking to you all. I am studying hard now. Well, that is because I am a nerd LOL (in fact I am not XD) but I want to make everything to not leave anything for the next year, 'cause I am planning something *evil laugh* XDD

and I kind of starting to hate handcuffs. :/ Everytime I saw them I saw Huddy handcuffed, but now House is handcuffed ... and behind the bars .... or .... whatever. :(

"Give me back my OT3."!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Fran2 - Voglio un lieto fine così tanto. Io voglio guardare indietro e avere un sospiro romantico nel mio cuore quando penso a loro.

I am definitly not studying Italian. I remember some. I speak Spanish much better and my Dutch is absolutely horrible.

@HCF - Mi manchi molto anche, ma sono orgoglioso di voi!!

Give us back the OT3!!!!sitting on the porch with Cuddy and Wilson…his love and his friend, achieving a difficult balance. Golden Pond’s style.

That is the ending we should get as fans and it seems like TPTB would want to allow a good feeling to remain in the hearts of viewers when they think of House and this show.

I still believe House dying in the end bitterly would be insane and unjustifiable. With reruns and House items the demand in the future would not be so high and that effects their pocketbook.

Its like @mysuspicionis said we don't want to lose "House" but it is not so impossible for him to carve out a bit of happiness and still remain "House"

I am ready for the journey and season 8. Bring it on and please make it real and meaty. The man is an amazing actor so give him something to work with.
@Fran2 - Voglio un lieto fine così tanto. Io voglio guardare indietro e avere un sospiro romantico n
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
“Hello Sweeties!!”

Thank you one & all..for such warm greetings..I didn’t mean to then be gone for so long.

Please NOTE: @bluehue comments today are JUST my responses to forum PAGE 31.
(I’ll look forward to PAGE 32..(33!?)..tomorrow). LOL.

@HuddyAlways, Oo..promo poster, our prisoner of fashion, House in orange jump suit! Pleeease, is that not punishment enough?

@mysusp, (We are both TCM old movie buffs).
“COOL Hand Luke” is a perfect reference. Remember that famous line, “What we have here is a failure to communicate.” YEP!
S8-speculate:
Like Paul blue eyes, House will NOT (easily) bend in the face of authority. Similar to Mayfield, he’ll lash out at “stupidity of the system,” be a rebel-star to some inmates..tho he may reach a breaking point, ephiphany or at least be humbled.

Speaking of “authority figures,” (not holding breath), but wonder if the show will (finally) deal with House’s core “daddy” issue..the one many of you here have written about..with such skill.

@tammy,
You know I loved your awesome rap welcome! :)))))
Also perfect, as House is our newest “Public Enemy.”
(Yea, 13 is a movie star now..her exit from (H)ouse will likely be a gut-wrenching episode, sadly more purposeful than LE’s departure).

@hudcalfan, HAPPY to see you too! Good luck with new school year..time to “hit the books,” as we say..study, study, study! We’ll be on the look out for your good comments.

@fran, (THANKS!!)
You make me smile..then laugh...then laugh some more.
I especially laughed out loud at, “HOUSE is like a car crash, you don’t want to look, but you can’t stop staring.” OM..that is the bomb!

@hudcat, Very Interesting commentary! Forgiveness..hmmm?
1. H to Cuddy:
“Oh..that crashing car thing..nothing personal Cuddy, it was just the 20 vicodin talking.”

2. Later...after “Moving On,” House wakes up on a park bench..speaks aloud to pigeon, “Funny, I can’t remember where I parked my car.”

3. H to Wilson:
“Tell me again, why am I in prison...what did I do?! I nearly ran you over, then I helped Cuddy remodel her dining room?!!

@mysusp, “TOP SECRET,” yes!
Hugh will be presenting at the Emmys. Below is a link to give the the list of presenters, date, and time.

link

The link below is an updated list of promo pics of all the cast.
link

BH it does my heart good for you to be here.
Hugh will be presenting at the Emmys. Below is a link to give the the list of presenters, date, and t
@Tammy - I loved this phto /\

Thanks for the links, I loved all the pictures, but I missed the photo of Wilson.
wonderful posts girls :) What a cheerful, hopeful place this is today. Hmm so this is the bi,trilingual forum? I suppose I could apply myself to learning more sign language but that would be difficult to show in the forums LOL Tammy thanks for the news about the Emmys. @bluehue--I used to watch TCM during college quite a bit. I watched Blackboard Jungle recently to see the beginning credits because people on documentries always talk about how it shows the changing youth culture with its "rock and roll" opening and rebellion. I got sucked into watching the whole move and it was really good and actually very relevant with the portrayal of violence in schools. @Tammy and Fran--love your remarks on how Hugh feels House should head towards a less angst ridden ending. I can lose a little edginess and postmodernism viewpoints from the writers in exchange for some hope without the show turning into the Hallmark channel.
link

That is a link to Barbara Barnett's blog. She has seen the premier of House and this is a preview article. It's a good preview. after you have read maybe we can discuss.

@HuddyAlways - I owe you a pic of Wilson so here you go.

I lobe you ladies.

Edit: link
That is the order in which the Emmys are being given. Let's hope 16 is a lucky number for our guy because that is when his category is up.
http://blogcritics.org/video/article/tv-preview-house-md-season-eight/

That is a link to Barbara Bar
SPOILERS

@tammy---I'm going to bed but I read the BB article. I'm glad it's as I suspected and the promos are misleading. I'd even thought perhaps House might be trying to stop being released so he could solve his mystery in the first promo where we saw him say "No", to the question of if he was sorry about what he did and then today I saw the new trailer where he says "Yes. Is that the right answer.?" So House is feeling once again that he is unworthy of human love and affection----I've always believed that none of us is actually worthy yet God loves us anyway. House does not believe in God so he now believes he is incapable of being forgiven or loved by anyone.... No one has visited him, and he will be at one of his lowest points. Can he find his way by the end of the series? He's tried meaning and it failed him. Cuddy thought she could love him unconditionally but found the path too hard. If she felt he could not share a life with herself and her daughter then she could not continue no matter how much it hurt. So every person has failed him beginning with his parents to present day. He drove them away in the finale so he could no longer be hurt (I am in no way defending his actions. they are horrifying no matter what David Shore says about how Cuddy's dining room was taunting him LOL) Shall we see in Season 8 "physician heal thyself?"
Hey, what great posts!

@BH nice to read you : )

@Tam I have no time yet but I'll read the BB article later, thanks for the link

"Give us back the OT3!!!!sitting on the porch with Cuddy and Wilson…his love and his friend, achieving a difficult balance. Golden Pond’s style. "

Yes, I think we deserve it and Hugh seems to think that House deserves some kind of hope of hapiness too at the end, so may TPTB listens to this great actor and give us a kind of redemption for OT3

@fran "I love the yellow and handcuffed Doc but a great woman is missing. In this way the absence is even more evident "
You're so right! _heavy sigh_

Just a pic : maybe the wheel will stop on "give House and Cuddy another chance at happiness and love" ; ) (I know I'm desperately incorrigible and stubborn but Huddy was a so wonderful couple with so great chemistry... I miss them)
Hey, what great posts! 

@BH nice to read you : )

@Tam I have no time yet but I'll read the BB artic
Hello multilingual Huddies :-)

@bh – you cracked me up with your 3 scenarios XDDDD I mostly like the third one
H to Wilson:
“Tell me again, why am I in prison...what did I do?! I nearly ran you over, then I helped Cuddy remodel her dining room?!! XDD

@tammy and @huddycall – reading you writing Italian is sweet and funny, probably as me writing in English XDDD Thank you for trying XDDDD please go on! If you need help I’m here :-)))
@tammy - Thanks for the link to BB’s article

@mysusp “I can lose a little edginess and postmodernism viewpoints from the writers in exchange for some hope without the show turning into the Hallmark channel. “
Little House on the Prairie???? ;-))
Now we know for sure that promos are misleading and because of that I’m not going to watch them again. Vade retro promos!

@huddycat “maybe the wheel will stop on "give House and Cuddy another chance at happiness and love”
Are you trying to make me cry? :-(( evil woman! You know that I like tears… ;-))

Do you know what is the worst damage that TPTB have done? They have taken away my confidence in the reviews, including those of BB. Now I do not trust anyone and expect to see with my own eyes and hear with my heart. It’s sad. They had the most loyal, passionate, warm and affectionate fandom in the world and they have made it in pieces. Deleted, destroyed, demolished, mortally wounded.
Today I was pretty angry and what I see? A LE picture with an “ordinary man” who puts his hand on her ass (as always). OK, class is not water. Gentlemen are born.

I need lots of laughs...
EXORCISING SEASON 8 *spitting out anger*
EXORCISING SEASON 8 *spitting out anger*
Once upon a time Mr. Shore was evidently not able to handle the anger of the audience
Once upon a time Mr. Shore was evidently not able to handle the anger of the audience
Who can blame us? Jumping into the void of season 8 we could do ourselves a great evil. Better be careful ...
Who can blame us? Jumping into the void of season 8 we could do ourselves a great evil. Better be car
Trying to resolve the predicament Mr. Shore, even if reluctantly, decided to accept suggestions ...
Trying to resolve the predicament Mr. Shore, even if reluctantly, decided to accept suggestions ...
He even thought of rewriting the ending of last season because he can’t believe even more to what he repeats steadily
He even thought of rewriting the ending of last season because he can’t believe even more to what h