Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 865

over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
monkey
oh @Tammy I can't believe my own eyes I see your post! *blink* O_O
:D great to see you here again.

@Jess & @HJ, oh God, you can't even imagine how he annoys me! I really don't understand why TPTB think that we actually CARE about him! ugh
over a year ago dora201077 said…
@Jessicatt you understand me, girl. I really really love that short hair, I mean, the things that cross my mind...let me tell you...but anyway, I chose for my 2 first wishes things that are rather "unimportant", I didn't want to bring huddy into discussion, because I am still not completely over it yet. I have small wishes and I really hope they will come true...they have to change his appearance somehow in S8 and less hookers, now that he is married is not alot to ask for...Yes, it would be nice to have sung or played the piano for the love of his life Cuddy; if you girls read the initial Thunder Roadtrip script there is a musical scene...but in Now What they chose to simplify things, and even made him a bad cook (remember he cooked breakfast?) we all know House is a great cook, so IMO they somehow chose to make him less complex, and focus on the new relationship...what I really REALLY want for S8 is sincerity...In all S7 there is a single scene when a drunk House accepted his feelings and felt helpless about them. At the end of Now what he was just scared but in Recession Proof he was completely honest about the fact that he loves her and there's nothing he can do about it. So all he could do, in the end, was to change the way she felt for him...that he did, and than some! It is that kind of honesty and sincerity that I want to see more often in S8 huddy related or not...these moments are such a joy to watch, so deep, complex and well played by Hugh Laurie that I can't stop rewatching them...and since S8 will be the last I hope we get to know more about his family, childhood, teenage years....things that made him who he is. And of course, an encounter with the love of his life, somewhere in the middle of the season, as civilized people, with those long starings into eachother eyes would be nice...I could go on and on...but I 'm stopping here for now....the truth is that I am so in love with this character...
heart
found this. So cute *sigh*

P.S.: Though Cuddy doesn't look like her. :/ but still... XD

@dora, At the end of Now what he was just scared but in Recession Proof he was completely honest about the fact that he loves her and there's nothing he can do about it."

Yes! That means he changed, huh?! That means Cuddy changed him, made him more confident in their relationship.

And I, personally, too want those deep and thoughtful scenes, very emotional ones, which "opens" House for us MUCH more. And don't want to see hooker again. Hey, TPTB, we really saw many of them! Maybe it's time to let them away! Let them interview for another job! I'm sure they kind of tired too! (Although no woman should be tired being near Hugh!:P)
found this. So cute *sigh*

P.S.: Though Cuddy doesn't look like her. :/ but still... XD

@dora, At t
over a year ago fran2 said…
@huddycall *called perv-mind for friends ;-)* “I need a "firewood in the bonfire" to keep the fire on! XD You know what I mean right?! “
I perfectly understand XDDD...I wish i didn’t ;-)

@huddyjoy – your Huddy Hangman is too much difficult for me (and for my lack of time) but I see that it’s funny! Good idea :-)

@tammy “I however, feel that DS can only savalge this by ending it with House and Cuddy. Whatever, he has to do I suggest he do it.”
I subscribe and welcome back :-))

@jessicatt – fine for your BF and you, the most important thing is health

@dora “In all S7 there is a single scene when a drunk House accepted his feelings and felt helpless about them. At the end of Now what he was just scared but in Recession Proof he was completely honest about the fact that he loves her and there's nothing he can do about it. So all he could do, in the end, was to change the way she felt for him...that he did, and than some! It is that kind of honesty and sincerity that I want to see more often in S8 huddy related or not...these moments are such a joy to watch, so deep, complex and well played by Hugh Laurie that I can't stop rewatching them ....the truth is that I am so in love with this character...”
Starting from this statement I declare that I love you ;-)))) and I add your new wish

Side Note: girls!!!!!!!!!! keep your hands down by my little tiny Taub! hahahahahaha... you know that I like him because he is funny, TPTB would give him a better storyline...wait..what about better storylines for all the characters??!! Come on!
.........................................­...
Wish List Updating
1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short
2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers like he was in S7
3. I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back
4. IF Lisa doesn't come back, please, let Christa Miller be a new Dean of Medicine and please let her be like Jordan from Scrubs. And let Wilson fall in love with her! muahahahahaahahahah XD
5. I absolutely want the piano back and House playing it all the time with sad and downcast eyes (Cuddy's Serenade look)
6. Rachel Cuddy to be seen again too!!!!
7. I suggest more Hilson scenes, they're so funny together, of course I want the "old" Wilson, not the "always lecturing" Wilson and the "I don't care no more about House" Wilson like we saw at the end of S7.
8. LESS TAUB!!! OR kill him already!!! *screams*
9. That the new dean will be a tyrant and running the hospital in the ground. House has become an island doctor but is piecing his life together. This would explain limited scenes with the team. Events transpire that eventually brings the old crew back together to overthrow the new dean. They find out she is in a partnership with someone who is trying to destroy the hospital. The three musketeers come together one more time to save the hospital. Also we find out that one of the musketeers has a son by one of the other musketeers. Guess who?
10. what I really REALLY want for S8 is sincerity
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­..

Serious back now. Lately I was thinking about the old House, the man that we have known until the season 5 finale and his character could be summed up in these words of Van Gogh (I recently seem to have a thing about him, right? ;-)) sorry but I can’t help it, probably because he was a mad man so he reminds me my House): “I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process.”
The two subsequent seasons, 6 and 7, can be summarized (again through the words of Van Gogh) in this way: “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?....I wish they would only take me as I am.”
But sadly “they” wouldn’t. So I think that's what has distressed me more than anything else in season 7 and in particular watching the final episode: it was too sad witness the failure.
I wonder if the next season could be worse (in the emotional sense) of the last one and I want to believe that it's impossible because when you touch the bottom you can only go up. But House has hit rock bottom? (open question). Buckle up again.
last edited over a year ago
@huddycall *called perv-mind for friends ;-)* “I need a "firewood in the bonfire" to keep the fire
Dear @fran2, untill now I took my love alive and kicking; this is the first time I get virtual love. It feels great.There is a first in anything. I love this fandom. and I love House MD and Hugh Laurie. s8 starts on october 3rd....
surprise
oh wow!!!
link
@dora – you crack me up XDD I like your laconic sense of humor, very british ;-)
BTW: don’t worry, I’m straight...hahahahahah

@huddycall thanks for the news.
I’m sorry ladies, I am not able to shut up and I must honestly say what I think of this news, even if it would be considered politically incorrect.
I don’t remember if I said before that I watch The Good Wife and I like it a lot. Firstly because I don’t ship anyone (thanks God!), then because I think that it is a series well written, well played and exciting and “especially” not emotionally involved (read: it did not devastate me), at least for me. For example (those who watch it can better understand what I mean), my favorite characters are Diane Lockhart and her occasionally cowboy “friend”, Alicia's brother (Owen) and the immense Eli Gold. I do not read spoilers, reviews, etc. because I just look at the series as it is, I do not feel the need to investigate anything. The final episode of season 2 and precisely the last minutes were great. The finale was brought to the screen in a brilliant way. So I surely suggest to watch it.
That said, I can not declare that the news about LE make me do jumping for joy. I’m obviously happy for her and her new opportunity but I think that when you, Lisa E., were for seven years the leading woman in a series as House MD, well, you can not think to shake off this role, this image, going (after two months) to work in another television series. It is too early, you need time to move away from your old character. The risk is that viewers continue to see you as Lisa Cuddy (and I’m not talking at all as a Huddy fan). And I could also suppose that even those who now seem so excited for your new opportunity (and they are right because you deserve it) just will still look at you like their beloved Cuddy (even if they never admit this).

Girls, please, don’t hate me because of what I wrote. Probably the news made me just a little sad and I hope I am wrong.
@dora – you crack me up XDD I like your laconic sense of humor, very british ;-)
BTW: don’t worry
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Fran2 - I share your analysis. You were the first person I thought of because you talked me into watching the Good Wife during this thread. It will probably be a good fit for Lisa E. and I am happy for her if she is happy.

I think it showed intelligence for the GW writers to jump on this Lisa E bandwagon while she is hot. She gained more popularity in season 7 and they are riding it. She is actually a good actress.

All that said TV is about chemistry and Hugh and Lisa had loads of it. They both are good individually but they were great together. You don't find that everyday and it will be hard for anyone to erase House and Cuddy. It was a powerful match and they tried to burn it to the ground.

My allegiance is to House and Hugh Laurie and I cannot even imagine how they will write season 8 but I am hoping they write House an amazing ending because he deserves it.

And whos knows we still may see Lisa E. back for the finale. You never know what the future holds.

BTW @FRan2 peanuts is my favorite. I love them.
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
GOOD morning good people...thanks to all for keeping the forum wheels turning!
(miss you!).

I just read that LE is going to be a "good wife," just not House's.
Ha..@fran, also thought of you right away.

I've never seen that show..but the "buzz" seems mainly positive & of course I respect you..& @tammy's opinion. Thanks for sharing your insights..regarding this new development.

@tam, “I pledge allegiance" to my Hugh, and to the character some cannot stand, one hospital..divisible without Cuddy, pain and suffering for all..but usually with a diagnosis at the last minute! Ha.

Yea..right..who knows what the writers may be type-type-typing at this very minute, hmmm..creating order from chaos..as our House has fallen into that spiraling abyss. HELLOoooooooooooooo down there..in rock bottom.

Well, I fear "redemption" has its price..it will be very expensive, because House will have to face his demonS down there in the abyss, when & if he does..he cannot simply return to a "state of grace," more a matter of "a state of survival."

Oh oh..I've written too much. I really wanted to add some thoughts on Vincent Van Gogh...as you were discussing some cross overs...cries. If not too late..I'll organize some thoughts on that topic and throw in the mix tomorrow..until then..happy
Starry Night gazing! LOL.
GOOD morning good people...thanks to all for keeping the forum wheels turning!   
(miss you!).

I jus
@fran, when I heard where Lisa is heading to, my first thought was "Interesting will she like it or not?!"
and now, I read your thoughts, and (as much as I love Lisa) I have to agree with you. Everyone hasn't recovered from Lisa Cuddy yet, and maybe it was too early for her to join another TV show.

@Tammy, I wake up every day and pray "God, please make those idiots change their fucked-up minds and return Lisa at least at the end of House. It may be a cliffhanger, but RETURN HER TO THIS SHOW." *screaming at the end and then calmly stand up and go to the bathroom*

@bh, missed u too. Come more often please. :)

Well, we'll see how those two beautiful women will be a "Good Wife"s. :D
@fran, when I heard where Lisa is heading to, my first thought was "Interesting will she like it or n
heart
OH.MY.GOD. I can't even... this pic is too great!!!
OH.MY.GOD. I can't even... this pic is too great!!!
big smile
I didn't want to write anything, but there's written "Please write more."
oh well
I didn't want to write anything, but there's written "Please write more." 
oh well
surprise
found this
wow, love this! :O
found this
wow,  love this! :O
heart
@huddycallianfan, Thanks..always good to see you too!
Do you like drawing? I see you enjoy sketches & caricatures. Also, you & @HudJoy are "hangman" experts! Gosh, I won't even try..me too slow. Glad you are creating some fun spot activity.

@mysusp, Extremely delayed “squEAK!” for “rat crashing” quote..1 piece of rat cheese 4 U =@.@=

@dora, I agree with your "wish" to learn more of House's "childhood and teenage years." YES, "House The Teenage Years."

@Bea, I see you went away..so just responding a little to your last post. Thanks for sharing your interesting BB convo. I actually agree with you. Cuddy gave House a try, (maybe more of a “trial run”), but she closed the door at basically the first sign of trouble. So, she wasn’t willing to put up with his self-destructiveness nor willing to sacrifice herself for his happiness. That is understandable. People should share empathy..bc a very difficult choice, ultimately one she could not make. Also, I don’t think we are “naive,” probably more idealistic.

Okay..back to @fran's Vincent/House analogy..for a moment..cause I'm fond of your "madman" comparison. Van Gogh possessed a singular artistic talent/vision that drove him mad (suicide at 37). In part, this "condition or mental state" is at the heart of the show (H)ouse..THAT,

...the mind of a genius, House/Sherlock..(Vincent)..follows a very different path. Those who dare to get close to these "flames," may get burned. If you think of this, then the break up of House & Cuddy seems more inevitable or understandable.

In fact, (biting my tongue) Huddy maaaaay have turned the character of House..into something else all together. These unique individuals notoriously do not do well in relationships. (We can still be constructively critical and voice our fan despair in the way tptb "crashed & burned" Huddy).
smile
Ha...sorry..my LONGEST post ever..so broke it in two parts.

Sharing another image of a starry night. This is a pic from a NEW Doctor Who episode, called "Vincent and the Doctor." Okay..it's a family/children's show..but I love it.

Here is some dialogue from that episode...thought you may like:
Note: Doctor Who, like Wilson..was trying to snap Vincent out of his depression.

DOCTOR WHO: "Vincent, can I help?"

VINCENT: "It's so clear you cannot help. And when you leave—and everyone always leaves—I will be left once more with an empty heart and no hope."

DOCTOR: "My experience has been that there is, surprisingly, always hope."

VINCENT: "Then your experience is incomplete! I know how it will end. And it will not end well."

Later...
VINCENT: "We're so lucky we're still alive to see this beautiful world. Look at the sky. It's not dark, and black, and without character. The black is in fact deep blue. And over there—lighter blue. And blowing through the blueness and the blackness, the wind, swirling through the air. And then shining, burning, bursting through, the stars—and you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes."

DOCTOR: "I've seen many things, my friend. But you're right—nothing quite as wonderful as the things you see."

"The episode finally brings us back to reality with the reminder that a condition like depression is not to be negated by one moment of joy...here's a lovely bit of philosophy from the Doctor:"

DOCTOR: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things & bad things… The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things, and make them unimportant. And we definitely added to his pile of good things."

(Well, like all of you, I just love a good story...some make believe).
Ha...sorry..my LONGEST post ever..so broke it in two parts.

Sharing another image of a starry night.
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
Oh gosh girls you write so much its so hard to keep up! I'm still choreographing away! The camps start on monday: one will be 9-12 the other 1-4 and then ill have rehearsal 6-9 so i probably wont be around much this coming week! lol

@BH thanks for stopping by hon! i wish you would join in the hangman even if you are slow ;) i can be as well. i have good days and bad ones it all depends on how well my brains working haha

@dora and @BH i would love to learn more about House's life in general! they really havent delved into it nearly enough and here we are still trying to grasp at straws when figuring out his past and why he is the way he is! maybe they are doing that on purpose?

@fran your list is cracking me up! maybe we should give it to @Bea when she returns so that she can tweet it to the writers :)

Ive heard great things about the "Good Wife" as well i just worry about getting attached to yet another show! haha maybe if season 8 is House's final season then i may switch over lol

@tammy i like your optimism and youre absolutely right. there is no erasing House or Cuddy even if they did "try" to. they are forever in our memories and hearts <3
@tammy “I think it showed intelligence for the GW writers to jump on this Lisa E bandwagon while she is hot”
Yes, really.
“All that said TV is about chemistry and Hugh and Lisa had loads of it. They both are good individually but they were great together. You don't find that everyday and it will be hard for anyone to erase House and Cuddy.”
Why do we understand it and TPTB don’t?? O_o
I know that you love peanuts :-))
I like a lot your words and @bh’ about pledge allegiance. I’m totally with you.

@huddycall – wonderful Hugh’s pic, it gives me the shivers down the backbone (and not only there... ;-) )
HUGH where are you???????????

@huddyjoy – have a great time with your choreography and then, after you have won, come back! :-))

@bh – amazing and moving connection between House, Vincent VG and Dr. Who. I never watched Dr. Who but now I think I'll have to start watching it.

I do not know if you've never heard this song but it's worth. It could be the opening song of the season 8

The Weary Kind

Your heart's on the loose
You rolled them seven's with nothing to lose
This ain't no place for the weary kind

You called all your shots
Shooting 8 ball at the corner truck stop
Somehow this don't feel like home anymore

And this ain't no place for the weary kind
This ain't no place to lose your mind
This ain't no place to fall behind
Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try

Your body aches
Playing your guitar and sweating out the hate
The days and the nights all feel the same

Whiskey has been a thorn in your side
It doesn't forget
The highway that calls for your heart inside

This ain't no place to lose your mind
This ain't no place to fall behind
Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try

Your lover's warm kiss
Is too damn far from your fingertips
You are the man that ruined her world

Your heart's on the loose
You rolled them seven's with nothing to lose
First of all, look at that House/Wilson pic. It's cute. :)
link

@BH, I can't draw that well, because I have chickens' hands. XD That's why I find these fanarts, I love paintings and et cetera, but I can't paint by myself. And it's ok if you're slow (though I'm sure if you try once you will begin to flow down the river with all of us. hehe
And you know, I've always been wondering what is this "Doctor Who". Now that you wrote some lines, I can tell this show has deep meaning. And these dialogues seem very philosophical. Maybe I should start watching it, 'cause I really do nothing sitting at home....

@fran, oh Gosh, this song is really perfect for season 8 opening theme. O_O the last lines are exactly about House. oh well, maybe we should tweet this song to the writers, huh? Maybe they will think about it.

@HJ, NO NO NO!!!! NO WAY!!! We shouldn't give that list to the writers! They will read it and make ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING vice versa! Please, NO!

Maybe the only thing we should do with this list is (When we finish it) to print it and hang up on the wall and pray for it. XD

I found this pic only yesterday, but I can't get my eyes off of it! It's so damn sexy!
link
over a year ago LaurieLover said…
Hey All

Just a quick question. Is anyone able to translate the French Articles by LE & HL that is on Twitter. I don't speak French and would love to read them. Hugh's one he apparently discusses S7 and LE departure.
omg, girls, I cannot believe that Jeff Bridges is part of the same forum talk...he was my hero back when I was a teenager...I loved his blue eyes for years and years...Against all Odds (with Rachel Ward) and The Rasor's Edge (with Gleen Close) ..I watched those movies so many times just to see his smile...and then years have gone by...and I heard about Crazy Hearts...I found the same blue eyes...but I was allready in love with another pair of blue eyes..Hugh Laurie's...No place for the weary kind is not a housian song, way too sentimental....but for my crazy heart it fits perfectly. Thanks @fran for posting it.., you brought tears into my eyes.. @laurielover here is a link with the translation: link
over a year ago isaF said…
I 'm French, I don't believe in this interwiew. HL was in France at the end of April. Nobody knew that Lisa left House. We are season 6 of the series. And the season 7 was not finished at home. Nothing goes to this interwiew.
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
thanks for the info from France for us across the pond :) It's amazing to me still that my own little day to day life is contained in such a small corner of the world working, running errands etc. and then I've gotten to talk to people from places that I probably can't even locate on a map who love the show House on here as well as all parts of Europe.
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
I am so impressed with the thoughts on this page. I'd like to add some of my not as impressive, but personal thoughts on the topics brought up recently about the character of House and his search for happiness soon. I'll come back maybe later tonight or tommorow because I'll have to cut and paste since fanpop will be sure to lose my musings/ramblings. On a side note I am having a problem with fanpop lately. Anyone else having a similar problem, or have a solution for me? The page takes a long time to load and then it says basically "THERE IS A SCRIPT ON THIS PAGE THAT IS CAUSING IT TO RUN SLOWLY---MAY BECOME UNRESPONSIVE---CLICK YES OR NO" Every time I load something---picture, next forum page it does this and now fanpop takes forever!!
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
kiss
Hi girls! :D I'm back! Quickly went through your posts, but I'll be back later, I still need to unpack ;)

Love the wishing list of course. I would add....

1)I want to the freaking clinic hours back. If I can't have Huddy at least makes me laugh.
2) When does House stop showering? Get the man naked :P We need some distractions....possibly sexual-oriented ;) But no hookers plz
3) I recently discovered the pleasure of watching Hugh boxing...sweat running down the temples, tensed, shiny muscles....somehow keep me hooked....strange much XD
4) Is there any chance they will fire Dumbass? Have him doing a....IDK....a one way trip to Screwland or sth?

Ok enough idiocy for now :P Missed you all BTW :)

PS I'll try a new method: more posts just not that long XD So your eyes won't need to ask for mercy :P

PPS Lisa's body will be solely missed in addition. The woman was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. She just had that something not so many woman have....IDK, a feminity so graceful and sweet and yet engaging to the right point. No other woman I know on screen looks the same for me. She had a great fanbasis, especially made of women. FOX has lost a pearl IMO.

Love that stare....she's so good.
Hi girls! :D I'm back! Quickly went through your posts, but I'll be back later, I still need to unpac
@huddycall and @dora – You are welcome. I love Jeff Bridges, a great actor and musician too (any bell rings?? :-))) ). I loved an old movie, The Fabulous Baker performing with Michelle Pfeiffer (perhaps the most beautiful woman in the world, IMO).
Oh @dora why are you thinking that the song doesn’t fit with House’s character? He is the last romantic hero....it’s the other face of the coin!

About the French interview (thanks French people for translation and links) I suppose that Hugh would say “You don’t know my mind” ;-))....

@mysusp – waiting patiently for your thoughts :-))
I don’t get issues loading FP so I can’t help you.

@bea! – welcome back! I missed you and...BTW...I see that you are not able to synthesize even the wishes XDDDD. Anyway I add ALL of them to the list ;-)

Wish List Updating
1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short
2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers like he was in S7
3. I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back
4. IF Lisa doesn't come back, please, let Christa Miller be a new Dean of Medicine and please let her be like Jordan from Scrubs. And let Wilson fall in love with her! muahahahahaahahahah XD
5. I absolutely want the piano back and House playing it all the time with sad and downcast eyes (Cuddy's Serenade look)
6. Rachel Cuddy to be seen again too!!!!
7. I suggest more Hilson scenes, they're so funny together, of course I want the "old" Wilson, not the "always lecturing" Wilson and the "I don't care no more about House" Wilson like we saw at the end of S7.
8. LESS TAUB!!! OR kill him already!!! *screams*
9. That the new dean will be a tyrant and running the hospital in the ground. House has become an island doctor but is piecing his life together. This would explain limited scenes with the team. Events transpire that eventually brings the old crew back together to overthrow the new dean. They find out she is in a partnership with someone who is trying to destroy the hospital. The three musketeers come together one more time to save the hospital. Also we find out that one of the musketeers has a son by one of the other musketeers. Guess who?
10. what I really REALLY want for S8 is sincerity
11. I want to the freaking clinic hours back. If I can't have Huddy at least makes me laugh.
12. When does House stop showering? Get the man naked :P We need some distractions....possibly sexual-oriented ;) But no hookers plz
13. I recently discovered the pleasure of watching Hugh boxing...sweat running down the temples, tensed, shiny muscles....somehow keep me hooked....strange much XD
14. Is there any chance they will fire Dumbass? Have him doing a....IDK....a one way trip to Screwland or sth?

Elvis The Pelvis, never gets old (waiting for Hugh’s “pelvis” pics...oohohohohohoho...could this be another wish?? *thinking mode*)
smile
@mysus, I'm sorry for your problems! I don't have it either. :(
Hope it'll get back to normal soon. :)

@fran, I love Elvis Presley's song. They are full of sense, very emotional. There is a guy in our university, he sang that song on several so called "students' shows talent" concert. And he has a nice voice. Of course not that sensible and emotional, but I liked hehe.

@BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA great to see you again! (LOL I already greeted you on twitter, but I will party here too!:P) WOOOOHOOOOO we should make a "Home, Sweet Home" party or something! :D We all missed you, sweetheart! :)

15. Let Chirteen (or Thase LOL) be together. They should give a shot! (but first we need Jesse Spencer to sign on season 8!)
16. Let "The Weary Kind" be an opening song for the premier.
OMG, if Jeff Bridges would sing The Weary Kind for House, I swear I'll get sick of melancoly and would never recover...it would be simply too much for me...kind od dream come true...but I cannot see that for real...IDK why...that song is just so tender, human and sad...and IMO House is in a place where he forced himself to be, a place that should be illustrated better with a different song..but it's just my opinion...
wink
Hi guys. I'm not sure it's confirmed news yet but Sara Hess tweeted sth about writing an House ep and the rumor is she's been tasked with the premiere. Now after BS, allow me, but I fear the worst in terms of narrative twists that might make sense. Besides if she's meant to clean up all the mess by herself, may heaven help her :P
@huddycall - :-)))

@bea – poor sara hess ;-))))

@dora “House is in a place where he forced himself to be, a place that should be illustrated better with a different song”
Perhaps this one? (I love Green Day)
Huddies! It's time to investigate more about the season 7 finale mess and I asked Sherlock Holmes for help (who better ????). He was not available (too busy trying to find a solution for House and Cuddy) but I accidentally overheard an interesting conversation...

Watson: Why the season finale was so disappointing?????
Holmes: Elementary Watson! You know my methods. They messed it because of the dark side of the Fox-Force, the writers pushed a random key and made the wrong call O_o
Huddies! It's time to investigate more about the season 7 finale mess and I asked Sherlock Holmes for
....House has suddenly got the Batman-View, and then he knew for sure that the room was empty
....House has suddenly got the Batman-View, and then he knew for sure that the room was empty
Spider-Man would have wanted to save Cuddy but no one has heard his call (he was temporarily voiceless, you know)
Spider-Man would have wanted to save Cuddy but no one has heard his call (he was temporarily voiceles
The real Superman was attending a party
The real Superman was attending a party
The fake superman didn’t care
The fake superman didn’t care
Ironman was undergoing an identity crisis
Ironman was undergoing an identity crisis
Hulk was babysitting
Hulk was babysitting
X-Men were solving a problem
X-Men were solving a problem
Captain America was training for the Olympic Games (specialty: discus throw)
Captain America was training for the Olympic Games (specialty: discus throw)
Wonder Woman was angry because he had to attend a fashion show and the dress was not like she wanted it (women...)
Wonder Woman was angry because he had to attend a fashion show and the dress was not like she wanted
Now we must just try to persuade Hugh Laurie about the need to take off that silly costume(he likes it a lot!), revealing his true self, to save season 8 (YES WE CAN)
Now we must just try to persuade Hugh Laurie about the need to take off that silly costume(he likes i
omg, @pkbhouse (Peter Blake) is writing 801...Somebody quiqly sent the man the wish list...I promise I will come back later with a song that I find fit for the premiere...just for the fun of it...
worried
Oh dear God, yes Dora I just read. God might have mercy on us. I can't trust him anymore....
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
Hi girls! Just stopping in to say hi and how ya doing! :) Just got through over 3 and a half songs choreographed with my teens today and 2 with my little kids. It's going great and i can take a breather for now. But i also have to fill out my VISA application so i can study in Europe in the fall. Craziness!

@fran lol at the superheroes. love the wonder woman one ;)

@Bea welcome back! i hope that you had a great vacation! like the stuff that you added to the wish list.

Also a note to my Hulis here: please promise that you will stay your wonderful respectful selves. We've got a Huddy (who shall rename nameless) that is currently leaving rude comments about Lisa leaving because of Hugh and Huli and....*sighs* I just get so upset when people do that. If any of you know who i mean, maybe you could say a kind word? I don't want a fight breaking out...
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
@HuddyJoy-I've got your back, girl. I'm far too old to take that crap. I know that many Hulis and Huddies are wonderful people, and it makes me sad that certain people want to try to make them all look bad by starting drama with immature name calling.

@fran-Thanks for all the great superhero pics! You are MY superhero at the moment, with your never faltering good humor and optimism. =D

Since we're talking about songs that remind us of House(and Huddy), I thought I'd mention one too. I've been listening to a lot of Amy Winehouse lately. Putting aside her train wreck of a personal life, I think she's damn talented. This song, though not uplifting, reminds me of Huddy at the moment.
kiss
@HuddyJoy I have no idea whio you're talking about, sorry. On my behalf, I'm done with useless fights. Some are just some attention seaking whore IMO. Screw these people. Sorry, but I learned at times the best strategy is ignoring them. Lisa left for reasons we'll never know for sure; either personal or professionals I think we should just respect her choice. She's a wonderful person and I'm sure neither of them screwed up with the show they loved so much on purpose. I personally do not think Huli has anything to do with it, but if that's the case I think the time to leave them alone and have some respect for whatever issues they had has come a long time ago. I never talk Huli anymore publically. I might joke around about them, but I think I'd rather leave it where it belongs: a wonderful dream. Whether real or not, doesn't matter that much. They kept us dreaming and wishing. That's been a good gift already. So to the ones who can't help being that bitter towards them, just cause they feel frustrated both their ships failed, I can only say that I pity them. 'Cause they are people, not dolls. And we owe them respect, 'cause they truly put their whole sleves into it for the latest seven years and, failed it or not, Huddy is really the most wonderful TV couple ever in history IMO. They were funny, they were hot, they were moving, they gave us wonderful BTS, lovely speaches and great interviews. We owe them all of it. The girl who runs Precious Stone, a dear friend of mine, once told me that hate and anger arent' the opposite of love; indifference is. Hating someone or something so badly you just can't shut up about it is a degenerated kind of love you just can't get out of your system and ate up at you, day after day.

I've been Huli and I still am. I'll always love them. Together or apart. No matter where they act.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
@Jessicatt and HuddyJoy0524, unfortunately, I do know who you are talking about. I would say something to her, but I don't think she'll listen to me. In fact, some of her nastiness was directed at me for not following Huli that closely. Anyways, I'm through with the argument because I can see how pointless it is. Sorry I wasn't of more help to you two.

@fran2- I love the song "Wake Me When September Ends" by Green Day. Also, I always enjoy your comics. Please keep them coming.

@Bea- Bravo! You are so right.
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
heart
@midnyte, I don't think that you have anything to apologize for. =) I am sorry that you were also attacked by that person. It was completely unfair, IMO.

@Bea, I think that you are right. Some people are just going to be internet trolls, and try to get reactions out of people. That's just the way it is, unfortunately. Perhaps ignoring them really is the best solution. It just made me sad and angry that people were being called names. That's never okay in my book. Anyway, I've said my part, and I'm not going to participate in the argument any further. I hate fights and unpleasantness. This is supposed to be an online community where we are all united in our love for Huddy. I hope we can keep it that way from here on out. <3
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Fran2 - "Wake Me Up When September Ends" How perfect is that song for Huddy? 7 years have come to pass.
Huddy could have used a hero this year or just some good writers.

You are my hero @Fran2.

@huddyjoy - I am not sure who you are talking about but I love Huddy and I was a Huli. Their chemistry was so very special. Lisa is a charismatic woman and Hugh is such a beautiful man. I have said it before most of the time you can be attracted to someone and they begin to talk and you lose all admiration. These two consistently worked their way into our heart. the more they talked the more we fell in love. They were amazing together on and off screen.
When the news came out about Lisa leaving everybody had strong reactions. Some were mad at Lisa and some understood it was her right. Either way time heals all wounds and time marches on and things change. I wish she had stayed but I would defend her right to choose her own career path any day.
Whatever her reasons its her life. It is real life for her. She looks happy and Hugh looks happy and I have never seen him be as happy as he has appeared to be. I wish we could have a Huddy ending but it is't up to me.
I am glad for a season 8 and I will be optimistic and I will hang on to the good because there was a lot of good. Who knows we may see Lisa E. in the end. If not I hope they write our Hugh a "hero's" end.

Edit: I said a hero's end. In no way do I think they should have portrayed House the way they did. When I say hero I think we all know what he is capable of being, while never losing a step as the snarky, quick-witted, misanthropic doctor we have come to love. House can be healthy and still be sarcastic. He doesn't have to be broken to be himself.
kiss
@Tam I missed you so much! Hope we'll be able to chat soon :)

" In no way do I think they should have portrayed House the way they did. When I say hero I think we all know what he is capable of being, while never losing a step as the snarky, quick-witted, misanthropic doctor we have come to love. House can be healthy and still be sarcastic. He doesn't have to be broken to be himself"

What can I say? I love you....and I renew my propose: marry me XD I'm sure I asked you already once :P
big smile
@HJ, I'm sorry I don't know who are you talking about either. And I am with Bea, it's better to leave it, ignore it and it will disappear itself. Because you know the bacteria will live if we keep feeding it. xP

@fran, I thought of this song when I heard about the season premier date. But you know, now I am not waiting for it that much. I'm afraid of what will happen. I can tell even that I am waiting for Bones premier than House. too sad. :( but I will still watch it, because it took and still holds a special place in my heart and nothing can replace it. And well, I will watch it because of Hugh too. :P
and this picspam is so great! I loved Hulk and IronIC man! LMAO

@Jessicat, I love Amy too. Her voice is amazing, but her attitude is not the best one. ;)
Her songs are full of deep meaning and I love that song so much.

and also I'm afraid of what Peter Blake is going to make with the season premier. But is he better than Hess?! mm I don't think so. I think that Doris Egan just MUST write the season premier. Thunder Roadtrip is a great example of what she can do with House and other characters. She writes it in a great way (or the way that we want maybe?) anyway, I wish it was she who will write the season premier. Or the whole season! :P

I wish I knew Mr. Laurie's Mind, so I could know of what he truly thinks about what the writers doing. I mean, do you, girls, really believe of what he thinks about Huddy to be finished like that?! hmmm. I don't know. Maybe he really thinks that, but I still don't know what to think. meh. You may not even comment this. :S

@Tam, He doesn't have to be broken to be himself.

exactly! and we got to know that on season 6. But the writers don't think so.

BTW, this dumbass tweeted this:

@GregYaitanes Based on this trailer: link we should hire @ncismelanie_ here @HOUSEonFOX

I think they should have made this long ago! She is great at what she is doing. All of her videos are truly amazing. I say that without exaggeration

and by that note, I shut up, because you probably already think I'm annoying...