Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 865

over a year ago fran2 said…
kiss
Hi Huddies! I'm fighting against jet lag and as soon as possible I will go to read your comments. Anything VERY interesting has happened while I was away? ;-)))
I miss you all
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
big smile
Welcome back @huddycat and @fran!!!
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
kiss
oh wow!!! hey girls!!!!
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Fran and @Huddycat - "headdesk" I missed you guys soooo much. Oh my Goodness. Geez it just makes my heart feel better. In the spirit of trying to catch you up here are some things and also the Hugh Laurie spot on Huddy link has some really hot pics. I give you one now

Edit: link
That is Barbara Barnett's blog. Not really a lot there but There was one response that I thought hit the nail on the head and is was really without the angry tone that some of the others had. Believe I understand the anger But the response Mike was really well phrased.

Lisa Edelstein has a couple of onset pics and has tweeted a couple of times.
last edited over a year ago
@Fran and @Huddycat - "headdesk" I missed you guys soooo much. Oh my Goodness. Geez it just makes my
One more won't hurt anything
One more won't hurt anything
Last one I promise but I will put a link here to some info on Lisa so @Huddycat and @Fran2 can catch up:
link
link
Those links will give you the two pics of Lisa on set.
Last one I promise but I will put a link here to some info on Lisa so @Huddycat and @Fran2 can catch
surprise
@Tammy, you're killing me again with these photos, but I went to hell with this:
link

I mean ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!??!?!?! That man is EVERYWHERE!!!! XDDD
sick
This man is stalking LISSAAAAAAAAAAA
heart
WE HAVE A FULL HOUSE NOW!!! :)

c'MON @fran, post something hilarious. XD

oh wait. BLUUUEHUEE where r u my friend so long?!?!? :D
Wonderful girls! Thank you for the welcome :-) I’m so happy to see that you are still here and I hope that all the other Huddyfriends will come back...slowly

I needed a little time to update me reading the interviews and comments, I love your ending scenarios better than writers’ ones.

@huddyjoy – have a great time in England! I wish you to be close to London because it’s a magical city and it’s HL’s home (a little comfort of his air can do just fine ;-))) )
Little Mermaid don’t forget us!!!!! Hugs :-)))))))))

@tammy - Thanks for updating dear, the video Feels Like Home is amazing and your comment “I did the video below because I believe in some ways House and Cuddy have always been home base to each other “ is so moving. And I want you to repeat endlessly the mantra "they will make a movie" because it’s comforting :-))
TVtherapy's interview is too funny!
About Barbara’s article and poll, maybe I'm the only one unable to see Cuddy replaced? :-((
“we could always send DS to "Oz" and get a brain, a heart, and the courage to end this the right way… What I remember of my dad was definitely that he loved that movie. I was terrified of the monkeys. I was scared of them.”
So, about you, we could say “She hates that monkey”. You are our little Rachel :-))) Your Grandma story is moving and you are right, often the more “angular” people are those who send us more affective calls because they are not able to ask

@jessicat “...it isn't unrealistic to hope for a happy ending, or at least a neutral one.”
Neutral would be better than nothing...ahahahahahah..*women rasping the bottom of the barrel* XDDDD

@mysusp “The Lisa interview made me sad last night”
Me too :-((( , I also saw the pics with Will (TGW actor, I don’t remember his real name) and I was like WTF???? Stay away from Lisa! Do not joke with her! Keep your hands off! Between you and her can never be anything remotely equaled to H&L!!!!!!!!!! But I try to stay calm and maintain the ability to watch that series in a peaceful mood as always, without emotional involvement XDD

@dora “I don't even care how bad it has become..I just want to watch it.”
You’re welcome. They call it ‘withdrawal symptoms” :-))))

@huddycall “okaaaay now I need a cold shower!!!!!!”
Oh dear O_o you’re killing me! after seeing that masterpiece I need several cold showers!!!!!!!!

P.S. Yeahhhh!!!!!! Don’t worry...we still have Grey’s Anatomy XDDDDDDDD
I see that you all are developing an unhealthy passion for Taub MD! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
I see that you all are developing an unhealthy passion for Taub MD! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
So, Mr. Shore is looking for fresh blood? Good idea...
So, Mr. Shore is looking for fresh blood? Good idea...
a smart move: don’t hire GY. Since his first audition it seemed clear that the man would have been a thorn in the side
a smart move: don’t hire GY. Since his first audition it seemed clear that the man would have been
after all, what has GY done in his life???!!!
after all, what has GY done in his life???!!!
I trust in Mr. Laurie and I am sure he will disagree about a bad ending .... hoping to keep him read the script before shooting the final scene
I trust in Mr. Laurie and I am sure he will disagree about a bad ending .... hoping to keep him read
laugh
@fraaaaaaaaaaaan, my goodness! Now I see you're officially back!
that cartoons are AWESOME! all of them are so awesome, I wish you could see my face. it went like in this pic XDD
@fraaaaaaaaaaaan, my goodness! Now I see you're officially back!
that cartoons are AWESOME! all of th
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
big smile
@huddycat and @fran-Welcome back!!! fran, I've missed your comedic posts so much these last few days. I've seen that Hitler reaction video several times already, and it still makes me laugh. =D
@Fan2 - If you had been in my life I probably wouldn't be so screwed up.LOL You can always make me laugh and in some sense you are my "home base." It's still so strange how an on-line family can be such an anchor. I missed you so much.

Your Grandma story is moving and you are right, often the more “angular” people are those who send us more affective calls because they are not able to ask

I think that has been my huge connection to House and the biggest hurt is that David Shore declares to the world that nobody can love him. I can't or won't even process that.

after all that said.
Higher Power: Gy what have you done with your life?
GY: Well I tweeted over 12,000 times and made people so angry they could pull their hair out.

The Hugh Laurie cartoon is epic: Our innocent Hugh trusting everyone because he doesn't feel worthy to receive all this glory.

Hugh We love you and you do deserve to be happy.

LE we miss you already

@Fan2 - If you had been in my life I probably wouldn't be so screwed up.LOL  You can always make me l
laugh
I was laughing at this video!
@huddycall – I can totally imagine your face XDDD
yes, I’m back :-)) I’ll be your nightmare ;-)
The video is so funny XDDD

@jessicat – you are welcome :-)) I like telling stories

@tammy – you’re an angel :-))
“I think that has been my huge connection to House and the biggest hurt is that David Shore declares to the world that nobody can love him. I can't or won't even process that.”
Me neither.
GY deserves to burn in the flames of (virtual of course) hell XDDD
Mr. Laurie is awesome, I don’t find other words to describe him

@huddycat – you made the video Mine Again? It’s beautiful

People are you ready? Another story is coming
Do you think I'm not a very thoughtful person? Really???? Well, you are wrong! I’ve thought over the past season very carefully and this is the result.
Season 7 or...The way we were: a bunch of deluded women without hope of redemption
@huddycall –  I can totally imagine your face XDDD 
yes, I’m back :-)) I’ll be your nightmare ;
We were ready to put on our rose-colored glasses
We were ready to put on our rose-colored glasses
Hoping for a never ending story
Hoping for a never ending story
In short, after the Lucas arc we thought the worst was over
In short, after the Lucas arc we thought the worst was over
But we were wrong, this is the DS cruel game
But we were wrong, this is the DS cruel game
the conditions were clear and we would have had to read them
the conditions were clear and we would have had to read them
The sad relationship started from Now What, a dream…
The sad relationship started from Now What, a dream…
Very soon the writers decided that the history between the two puppets did not have to make sense. The reason? sexual incompatibility
Very soon the writers decided that the history between the two puppets did not have to make sense. Th
He always wanted to have sex
He always wanted to have sex
She was busy keeping the house clean (worried about the waste collection and the color of toothbrushes...you know..it takes a lot of energy!!)
She was busy keeping the house clean (worried about the waste collection and the color of toothbrushe
Sorry.........just a little break *Interval*
Sorry.........just a little break *Interval*
He made absurd demands, and she did not agree
He made absurd demands, and she did not agree
He tried to kill himself ...
He tried to kill himself ...
…and she tenderly cared for his health
…and she tenderly cared for his health
Then…
Then…
…we got Bombshells :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
…we got Bombshells :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
She had many good reasons to left him, right?...RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT????????
She had many good reasons to left him, right?...RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT????????
Sorry…just another little break *Interval*
Sorry…just another little break *Interval*
at that point he began frequenting several hookers... obviously
at that point he began frequenting several hookers... obviously
Do you remember? we were so happy when he married another woman ... *choking with a candy *
Do you remember? we were so happy when he married another woman ... *choking with a candy *
But we were still hoping…
But we were still hoping…
…and voting…
…and voting…
Until the season finale O_o
Until the season finale O_o
the conclusion? Stay tuned!! Taub MD is coooomiiing!!! ;-))))
the conclusion? Stay tuned!! Taub MD is coooomiiing!!! ;-))))
@fran, LMAO!!! You're awesome woman!

I loved puppies in BS
and hookers pic! season finale TAUB MD?!?!?!?!! XDDDD

U IZ 2 FUNNY! XDDD

but Let's hope!

There will be NO white flag above my door!!!
over a year ago HousesCane said…
laugh
@fran2 - OMG! LMAO! That is genius.
The season finale picture. Lol.
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
big smile
@Fran2 - WOW!! wonderful your pic, very funny and good summary facts until now.
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Hahaha the bombshells and season finale were so darkly funny. It's been the perfect storm of reasons I've been away lol. First I had the last few days of summer---then the home Internet became sporadic (still is-). My phone began running on the slow network till it stopped working. Guy changed Cim card today and said the network is updating towers :p. I also started work this week. Thought about you all though :).
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
thank you to welcome me back!
I missed you all and I'm really happy to get back in my online-family:)

@fran I see that you're still the best to tell story with pics, very funny and very good summary of all this mess.

@tam thank you for these wonderful pics of Hugh - geez this man is so sexy!- and for the link with Lisa.
It's really weird to see her with another man by her sides, I miss her and I miss Huddy.

I have an idea for a scenario for season 8, I try to find time to write it...
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
@fran great summary of the story.You´re a genius!
heart
new AleTheHousewife's video!!!

link

AMAZING!!! *__*