Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 865

over a year ago LaurieLover said…
heart
For those of you who like ME have a THING for "His Lordship's" hands, I got this from @Bea's site. I'm sure she won’t mind me posting it here. If you have not already do yourself a favour and go look at the site and the sreeencaps!! There is another that shows just his right wrist and hand. Oh, those long elegant fingers.

@Bea if you want this deleted just let me know.

I swear it is not just his nose that makes me weak, just LOOK at these hands!!!

I'm completely done in. I seriously need a lie down now.
last edited over a year ago
For those of you who like ME have a THING for "His Lordship's" hands, I got this from @Bea's site.  I
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
Happy birthday to Bea and bluehue. I forgot last year we discovered everyone that was on the forum at the time had summer birthdays and I was the odd winter birthday ;) bluehue you will not believe it. yesterday (july 4th) my father was joking around about something and in reference to something's color he said it was more of a blue hue. Talk about a strange coincidance! @LL the guitar magazine cover and another guitar picture... sigh....
cake
@bluehue---I thought about getting you various things for your birthday, golden retrievers, old movies etc but realized what you really want is... a Time Machine so you can go back and fix all that went wrong on House. Hope you enjoy it!
@bluehue---I thought about getting you various things for your birthday, golden retrievers, old movie
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
laugh
@LL you kidding me? :) Of course you all can reblog as much as you want. Spread the sexiness :P I don't mind at all. I have it for me as much as for the users who enjoy it :) BTW I specifially saved a couple with his hands cause they are just delirious for me too :))

You should see the caps from 101 Dalmatians I'm cooking up for tomorrow. I warn you....too much tongue for a woman ;)

G'night gals!

PS I don't know whether you paid a visit tonight, but I posted the BTS....now....shall we talk about the way he looks? No, I mean...is that even legal?! XD
@LL you kidding me? :) Of course you all can reblog as much as you want. Spread the sexiness :P I don
cake
Thanks to everybody for the wishes BTW and Happy Birthday to @Bluehue!!!

Do you prefer him already unpacked (Shall I in case? XD) or still with a nice red ribbon all around?

Of course he would be wearing JUST the ribbon :P No need to ask eheh
Thanks to everybody for the wishes BTW and Happy Birthday to @Bluehue!!!

Do you prefer him already u
cake
Bea--- I know you want Hugh most of all for your birthday but I couldn't seem to convince him to fly to Italy---something about a blues music tour this summer. I will give you the gift of a selective memory so you shall only remember the good things on House. Here is a giant mind eraser.
Bea--- I know you want Hugh most of all for your birthday but I couldn't seem to convince him to fly
kiss
Ahahaahah, thanks @mysusp XD I like ti and take it willingly ;) Love ya!

PS Little bazinga ;) link
over a year ago LaurieLover said…
tongue
Ta @Bea. @Mysus here's another handy pic for you.

OMAching.....just imagine what those big strong hands can do!!!!

*********FAINTS*********
Ta @Bea.  @Mysus here's another handy pic for you. 

OMAching.....just imagine what those big stron
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
smile
Hi! so much post, I really have to find time to read them all. I'll try to come back here more often but I'm very busy at this time.

@LL and @Bea I love your Hugh's pics, this man is so sexy, pics of him always make my day;)

Happy birthday to @Bea and to @Bluehue
over a year ago fran2 said…
Hi @all
I see that you are the perfect [H]ousewives ;-) Good for you :-))
Happy birthday to celebrate and nice to read you again @huddycat :-)))
Thanks for the pics, Hugh’s hands are..well..you do know ;-)
Advice: carefully choose your ship @bh, especially if you have a few tears to shed the leverage must be wise XDD

My daily thought, hoping not to bore you.
Recently I'm stuffing myself with old movies (BTW I liked A Beautiful Mind too, even if Russell Crowe is not one of my favorite actors).
“Frankie & Johnny” is one of my favorite movies, jumping on Al Pacino has always been a big temptation and in this movie I love Johnny’s emotional nakedness, his lack of pride and his stubbornness in pursuing what he wants with all his strength even at the cost of receiving a rejection. Johnny's gaze is the gaze of a man who wants to see and want to be seen, without a mask. Circumspection, suffering, confusion, doubts, fears, tenderness, love, intensity, the passion of two messed up people that are trying to get together and do not give up, this is what I call "serious exploring the possibility of a love relationship", this is what I wanted for House and Cuddy (and I longed to witness a truly passionate kiss in Season 7). Do you know what I mean? All that's missing in their relationship, the writers have served us on a silver plate a food that didn’t match up with the magnificence and the sumptuousness of the table set since seven long years. We expected to enjoy a lobster and were offered us a sardine.
The river breaking its banks and the release of the long-held passion, a liberating feeling. House and Cuddy deserved all this because they were two characters screwed up but passionate, frightened but brave, on the defensive but capable of grand gestures, proud but fragile. If only the writers had not been afraid to show us all these facets... If they had, I would not have asked for more. I would be willing to agree to even see a few scenes between House and Cuddy, just knowing that their story was going on behind the scenes.
And yet here I am. Because of the TPTB cowardice I'm stuck.
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
sick
@fran: "The river breaking its banks and the release of the long-held passion, a liberating feeling. House and Cuddy deserved all this because they were two characters screwed up but passionate, frightened but brave, on the defensive but capable of grand gestures, proud but fragile. If only the writers had not been afraid to show us all these facets."

My God that is beautiful. Your eloquent words express my thoughts completely. I suppose that is a major part of why their demise has been so much harder on me than any other failed ship I've liked. Huddy had such a marvelous build up that I just came to expect when they got together, it would be explosive, passionate, and above all, meaningful. I never thought that we'd get such wimpy kisses, such petty arguments (the trash? Please!), or that they'd just peter out the way that they did. These are two people who have loved each other throughout the entire series, as the writers have shown on numerous occasions. I expected so much more.

@mysuspicion- I think we're gonna need a bigger eraser LOL.

@LL-Is there ANY part of Hugh that isn't drop dead sexy? I don't think so.

I'm slowly starting to prepare for my vacation. I'm leaving on this Sunday to go visit my parents. I haven't seen my mother in almost a year, and I somehow managed to break a blood vessel in my left eye this week LOL, oh well. It didn't look so bad at first, but the blood has now spread so it is covering most of my sclera (the white part). When my parents see me, I think I will look a little something like this..LOL! Sorry for the scary picture.
@fran: "The river breaking its banks and the release of the long-held passion, a liberating feeling.
over a year ago midnyte007 said…
@Jessicatt- I hope you enjoy your vacation, and I wouldn't worry too much about looking scary in front of your parents because of the popped blood vessel in your eye. I'm sure they won't mind and will just be happy to see you no matter what.

@fran2- I don't think the problem is that the House writers were too afraid to show us all those things. I think the problem is the that the House writers aren't half as romantic as you are and are (not that there's anything wrong with being such a romantic).
over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
Thanks ALL! I wish I could send b-day cake & home made mango ice cream to each of you.

@LL, AGREE. Hugh has...A Beautiful Mind & Hands! BTW, I'm so jealous..you live in London town. Visiting England is on my big "wish list."

@mysusp, I LOVE the time machine...I must have it! (You give the BEST gifts). I see my telepathic message was received by your Dad. Hee hee..evil laugh. We've bonded you know..since True Grit.

@Jessicatt, I laughed at your pic of dreaming woman..and YES..when you have 2 cats..vacuuming is like a sports activity. Sorry about your eye..you maybe could wear sunglasses..and then whip them off..for shock value. Have a good vacation..reunion with family!

@fran, "The writer's offered us a "sardine," that comment will always stay with me!

@hudcat, Good to see you drop by! Way to keep going with your "Moving On After That" fanfic. You writers are an inspiration to us all...@tammy, that means you too!

@Bea, 101 Dalmations?! There could be DROOL.

@midnyte007, (Hmmm..a James Bond fan?!) Yes..I would say "WE" here..are shamelessly romantic, (not sentiMENTAL).
QUOTE: "Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I'm a romantic." Johnny Depp
cool
@bluehue--lol I can not believe you remember about true grit. That movie is in the redbox app right now and I thought about that the other day. Maybe you and I should get together with the patient from you must remember this and reminisce. @jessi. Aw you get to see your mommy :). @fran. lovely and true words. Girls I developed a YouTube crush tonight on a guy who teaches guitar. He hAs an English accent and wears those cool driving caps and he is a charming musician..sound familiar?
surprise
Guys this is the translation of an Italian article about season 8 Premiere. I don't know whether it's reliable, but MsHouse asked me to give a quick translation on twitter. I'm forwarding it to you as well.

Dr House: Time Warps and Goodbyes in Season 8

Back and forth through time. It’s gonna be the one of the narrative devices they’re planning to employ massively in American most famous TV-Series. First in line: House MD, season 8, a long running show now heading to its great finale. Just two months ago the actor Hugh Laurie, the englishman playing the role of the brilliant , surly doctor, stated pretty clearly he’d liked to leave the show.

Whatever Happened to Cuddy? - The first hurdle to overcome before heading to the ending concerns the troubled love story between House and Cuddy. The flash forward they came up with for the new eps will cover 18 months and is meant to explain how come, in a mix between reality and hallucination, House crashed his care into his boss/partener’s living room. The time warp will also solve the mystery revolving around Lisa Edelstein sudden disappearence from the serie.

A Goodbye Season – Hugh Laurie had already talked about the dowmsides of success. The English actor, who grew a world-wide celebrity thank to “House MD” misses his family and suffers from working so much under pressure, which prevents him from doing anything else. “It’s like joining the army” he joked. Just recently the actor succeded in buying himself some extra time to publish his blues album, Let Them Talk. The very same FOX started to take the distance. They first stated the show had been renowed for an extra season just because they were thankful to the cast as a whole, even if there would be no real need for another one. Subsequently, FOX pointed out how impossibly expensive paychecks had gotten, since Laurie himself earns 280.000 dollars per episode.
hmmm mix between reality and hallucination sounds good---like maybe he did crash his car but it was an accident or something and is his mind he imagined it as on purpose. 18 months could be jail time or time spent in another country though, as in yes it truly happened. The House Md page has a blind item from Ausiello that fits in with this. It specifically said 3--18 months and that it would begin with the cliffhanger and flash forward some point in the episode.
link

I couldn't right click on it to save. It is a tshirt of a squirrel riding a motorcycle! I was randomly browsing the vintage inspired clothing and saw it. LOL Angry squirrel on a motorcycle!
@midnyte, bluehue, and mysuspicionis-Thanks for your well wishes. =) I'm still happy to go see my parents, and you're right @ midnyte, I think they'll be happy to see me anyway. @bluehue- Haha, shock value. I like this idea!

@Bea-Thanks for sharing that article! =)

In spite of myself, I am curious as to how this whole flash forward thing is going to work exactly (how they will explain Cuddy's absence). I don't know yet, though, if I can bring myself to watch next season. I'm pretty disappointed that no character seems to change or be happy for very long. But, who knows? Maybe LE can be persuaded to guest star in a few episodes, and our antihero can get his happy ending. As you can see, I'm still in denial :p .If LE doesn't come back, perhaps the best ending for the series is that House just comes to terms with both his physical and emotional pain. That reminds me of the song "I Don't Care", by Fallout Boy, in particular the lyrics "The best of us can find happiness in misery." Maybe the end of House is not happy nor particularly sad, but just him learning to be less miserable, without relying on anyone else.
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
big smile
Hi girls!
OMG I haven't been here 5 days. :O
first of all. sorry for my NO congratulations on 4th of July (more, I don't know what to say on such events. We (my family) don't celebrate our country's Independence Day like you guys do. We (the country) only 20 years. the result of post-Soviet republic. XD anyway, it's better late, than never, right? So, I congratulate all of you girls with that holidays and birthdays. :D don't resent me, please.... please....

@mysus, I couldn't find this movie. So I asked my friend to look for it and if she finds *fingers crossed* I will definitely watch it.

@bh, heeeeey!!!! how are you? :)
you should listen to EVERY song Adele sang. They are simply amazing. EACH song has its own meaning. Download all her albums (she actually has two albums) and listen until you get become dark blue hue. ;)

I actually dreaming of moving to London one fine day. :D

@fran, I will study Italian anyway. :D I will torture you and @Bea with my stupid questions. XD
And what is more complicated: French or Italian?! I used to study French, but then I went to university (and here we "made better" our English, and only now when we will be third-year students we will choose "second" language and so I decided to study Italian :D) and now I don't remember anything. =.=

I have to watch that movie too. Because I adore Al Pacino and he is the most talented actor ever. After him is Johnny Depp. (well, it's my list. It can not match with others.;) )
I admire his talent. I read Matt Damon's interview about Al Pacino and he was SO upset that he didn't get a chance to play a scene with him in Ocean's Thirteen. And I can only imagine how it feels, when the you and the brilliant actor are in the same movie. And you don't even get a scene. One small scene with him. Poor Matt. x)

"and I longed to witness a truly passionate kiss in Season 7"
I was waiting for this. And the kiss I like the most was in Bombshells in the beginning. It was sweet IMO. She downed to him and kissed him EVEN IF HE SCARED HER. <3 true love IMO

"House and Cuddy deserved all this because they were two characters screwed up but passionate, frightened but brave, on the defensive but capable of grand gestures, proud but fragile. "

God, that is wonderful. awww

@Jessicatt, *Hughs back* oh I love this movie. It's wonderful. Amazing character. Great story. Excellent actor.
and about the cat icon. Fanpop doesn't allow gif images. yet.
ahahaha. we have so much in common! (though common is boring. xP) I actually too do a lot of vacuuming. xD

that last pic cracked me! XD

@Bea, I'm watching every night. Because it's on my local channel. Once you switched on Hugh, your hands don't listen to you. They refuse to turn on another channel. Because even the fingers know how much Hugh means to me [us]. :D

@LL, we never get enough of Hugh, huh? ;D
and yes, his hands, ONLY his hands can drive me nuts!

@huddycat, where are you? We haven't seen you here for awhile! come more often. ;)

@Bea, I love this BTS pics. Are there only two??? :O
and thanks for translation the article.

It would be great if the scene where he crashed his car was either accident (yeah, but how?! =.=) or hallucination.
But we know that they(TPTB) "don't enter into the same river twice".
Although they could make sort of "Help Me" in the end of the series. Well, I WANT to dream and hope.

@Tammy and @huddycat we all love your articles! They are a great distraction! :)))

P.S.: I'm doing a video actually. And I'm stuck ATM. it's left less than half and I'm in cul-de-sac. :(

P.S.[2]: I today went to gym and now all my muscles hurt. and "I'm in pain. I need a Vicodin!" :D
@huddycallian---I suggest you start your own Independence Day celebration---you get to eat a lot of food that has been cooked on a grill, people hang around outside, and then you get to watch fireworks! I feel your pain exercise wise, and one of my best friends just asked me to be a bridesmaid today so I will be more serious about exercising.
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
heart
Hi girls, long time I did not come here, i was busy with things in college but I'm finally on vacation. not read the post yet, but soon I will update and know what is going on here, I enjoyed the photos of Hugh who placed here, particularly from the new commercial.

The man is gorgeous, I will never tire of saying this.
Sorry if I repeated the photo, but I can not resist this look

Hi girls, long time I did not come here,  i was  busy with things in college but I'm finally on vacat
@jessicatt “Huddy had such a marvelous build up that I just came to expect when they got together, it would be explosive, passionate, and above all, meaningful.”
Exactly my feelings :-)
About your poor eyes, take the @bh’s suggestion but be careful because it could cause to your parents serious heart problems;-)) Have a good vacation and enjoy the meeting with your parents :-))
“ As you can see, I'm still in denial :p”
You are welcome in my world!! ;-)
"The best of us can find happiness in misery."
You have pressed the button "thinking about it". I will.

@bea – thanks for updating, which magazine?

@mysusp “Girls I developed a YouTube crush tonight on a guy who teaches guitar. He hAs an English accent and wears those cool driving caps and he is a charming musician..sound familiar?”
NO!! XDDDDDD
Fantastic tshirt! So good, so funny, so House, so Fox ;-)) *deleting the last words about the animal with a long tail, famous for his cunning* XDD

@huddycall “I will study Italian anyway. :D I will torture you and @Bea with my stupid questions.”
Do it! It will be a pleasure :-)))))
Waiting for your video...

@huddyalways – nice to read you again. Enjoy the comments and tell us your point of view...

@midnyte007 “I think the problem is the that the House writers aren't half as romantic as you are”
It’s always interesting to know how everyone, reading the comments, interprets and understands (or not) the essence of other people. I thank you because you're offering me the opportunity to clarify my thoughts and my emotions (though it may be of interest). I am a person certainly very curious, intrigued by everything about the meaning of human relationships, I like digging until I get to the essence of people and things. I think that, in every kind of relationships, every action and every behavior follows its own coherence, even if that coherence is not necessarily mine. This is what I would call the individual truth, the essence of each of us. And we establish relationships with the others based on how they are compatible and fit with our character, for better or for worse. I am convinced that there is always an explanation for each behavior and sometimes this explanation is not obvious, not always what appears is corresponding to the truth. We all come from far away and we have a story, a “family romance”, which affects us. This is both our blessing and our curse.
About me being romantic, I look at the world primarily through my stomach and then with the eyes, but I don't think that things must always end well. For example, a movie like “Once Upon a Time in America” could never have a happy ending: the final look of Robert De Niro, simultaneously serene and defeated, is absolutely perfect because it is coherent. The happy ending of “Blade Runner”, I am referring to the movie first came out, is wrong because it is not coherent. And so on.
This (boring) speech just to explain that I do not always expect a happy ending, sometimes what for us is a bad solution to a problem, might be the best solution for others. Everything depends on the starting point and everything is relative.
That said, I add that I do not envy the House’s writers. It is much easier to maintain consistency in a movie rather than in a long series. We know that the producers of movies and television products generally have the power to interfere in the choices of the writers. Money’s power.
About House I think that lately the story lacked coherence, meaning for coherence “the quality of being logically integrated, consistent, and intelligible”. So now the writers need to recall and fix the mistake. I hope with all my heart that they will be able to do it, I still trust them. So I’m patiently waiting for season 8.
About our beloved Huddy, perhaps we’re having trouble dealing with the fact that House and Cuddy are fictional characters. These two characters, during the past seven years, are becoming like members of our families because the writers were able to take us by hand to penetrate and identify us so deeply in their hearts and because of this the injury hurts the most. When we love someone we find it hard to resign ourselves to the fact that it will suffer forever. It is a human expectation.

Sorry for the long comment :-(

Quoting @bh’s lovely Johnny Depp quote: "Am I a romantic? I've seen 'Wuthering Heights' ten times. I’m romantic.”
Me too ;-))))) And always cry hugging my cat XDDDD
@jessicatt “Huddy had such a marvelous build up that I just came to expect when they got together,
blush
I want this pic of Hugh in HQ!!!!!!!! <3

@mysus, no we are not like you. We are not that patriotic (though when others say something we can defend it. LOL weird?! I know it is.). I don't think we will do that. And I actually don't want to do that. *blush* But if I was in America, I would do this. Because everyone do it. well, you probably don't understand me. And it's ok...

@fran, love that pic. :)
and I haven't seen Wuthering Heights. I should watch probably...

"I am a person certainly very curious, intrigued by everything about the meaning of human relationships, I like digging until I get to the essence of people and things."
you are just like House. you NEED to know what and why. Well, for me it's not that necessary to be honest... *blush* I can live without it. Without knowing something. I am curious only if something interests me SO MUCH. Is that bad? *blush*

and you mentioned movies that I didn't watch. Oh God, I should watch all of them. I know that they are worth watching. So I WILL! It's a promise.

BTW, I just saw the movie "Letters To Juliet". so touching. Sophie (plays Amanda Seyfried) wants go on the "pre-honeymoon" vacation with her fiance. But he is a workaholic. And said that he has to work and blah blah blah. So Sophie finds a letter that was written 50 years ago by Claire to the love of her life. so Sophie goes to her and Claire decides to find her love.(it's all going in Verona and New York) So they are searching for him (Lorenzo) and of course in the end(not in the end of the movie) they 'accidentally' found his grandchild and then Lorenzo came. So there was such a lovely scene between those lost lovers who was waiting 50 years for each other. And then they decided to marry. (like they say: Love has no age borders[Did I say that right?!]) but before the wedding (BTW, I forgot, there is a grandchild of Claire, his name is Charlie. So Sophie and Charlie like each other from the first sight.) Sophie goes back to New York to her fiance, but he during that Sophie's trip to Verona didn't even write a single message to her. (IMO he is suck, he didn't write the article Sophie wrote. He said "Oh, sorry I forgot. You know, I think I will read it when it is published. What kind of future husband does that?! =.=) so she breaks up with him (I think he didn't suffer that much) and Sophie goes to the wedding to Verona and then tells Charlie she loves him. typical Happy End. :D
this was written to somehow cheer you up. :D Hope it did.

I'm sorry for that long post as well

P.S.: I started watching House last year April. And I am that in them as all of you... <3

Like Chuck from Gossip Girl said to Blair(love of his life):
"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they will find their way back."
big smile
Sorry guys, I've had much time to be around and I'll be out in a few minutes once again. Just answering to direct questions XD

@Huddycallianfan there are five link

@Fran .... italian ahead guys. Era un articolo che una delle ragazze sui siti per House ha scovato su tiscali.it. Secondo me non è affatto attendibile ovviamente XD la tiscali è attendibile quanto FF.net XD però cmq la storia degli spoilers rimane in piedi e la parola con la H mi fa sempre paura :P Ma non ci farei affidamento...beh tu capisci di che parlo meglio delle altre....tiscali.it? Ma che source è?! XD

BTW guys, you probably missed it and it caused some fainting already....but the l'Oreal Pic...I found the HQ yesterday XD link I was so flaining :P

Love ya! I'll be back one day!! Promise :D
heart
What I found on someone's status on facebook IDK who this quote belongs to (it was in Russian, so pardon my English translation, please):
"Sometimes when we lose one person, it seems like the whole world crushes. But when the world crushes, we realize that we lose one person."

Thanks @Bea!!! They are AMAZING!!!! *lying dead*
big smile
:) @huddycAl. Just now the autocorrect on my phone turned your screen name into buddy alliance!!! That is fitting for all us huddy girls on here. I was just teasing about the independence day. :) because it sounds so funny explaining traditions. My friend said once she got through decorating her christmas tree and then she realized it actually is strange to hang things on a tree inside your house.
big smile
"buddy alliance" that is funny! XD
"then she realized it actually is strange to hang things on a tree inside your house."
LOL. I never thought about it, but now I will when the next time we will decorate our tree. LOL
And we don't have Christmas, we celebrate New Year. So much UNcommonS. XD
cake
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMMY!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!
cake
Happy birthday Tammy!
cake
Happy birthday, Tammy!!! I hope that everything is going well so far for you. =D

I feel really bad, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to catch up with everyone's messages before I leave. =( My flight leaves tomorrow morning, and I still have a lot of stuff that I need to take care of around here. I'll be back on the 26th, so I promise that I will get to everyone's messages then. Bye, everyone! See ya in a couple of weeks.
Tammy,

The producers and writers need a sign from above. A REALLY BIG ONE. Here is a very large and important sign for your birthday present. I was inspired by finally watching Across the Universe musical/movie.
Tammy,

The producers and writers need a sign from above. A REALLY BIG ONE. Here is a very large an
@jessicat---have fun! :)
cake
Tammy,Happy Birthday, many happiness and life year.
smile
@Jessicatt, I wish you good flight and soft landing!

@mysus, I love this picture. I love that Beatles' song. It's my favorite out of their songs.
cake
Happy Birthday @Tam!!! Sorry, I'm late :P I was out of town. Love ya!
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@Tam Happy Birthday ! best wishes :) (sorry I'm late)

@Fran "We expected to enjoy a lobster and were offered us a sardine."
So funny! I still laugh, thanks for this sentence!
And you're right, we expected a passionate, powerful story, rich in emotions, feelings, tension but although love, tenderness and sweet sweet moments, and we got poor scenes of Huddy without any real implication, deep feelings and passionate kisses like the one in "Joy"

@Fran "About our beloved Huddy, perhaps we’re having trouble dealing with the fact that House and Cuddy are fictional characters. "
Yes, you make another good point. And that's the talent of the House's writers to write these two characters so that they seem to be real, to have a real life in our "real" world. And that's why we're so disappointed when the characters don't evolve the way we want

@Bhue thank you:))

@Bea this pic of Hugh! OMG!!! each time I see a pic of him, I need to sit down and to catch my breath, am I "normal"? (well, I know, "normal is overrating")
@Bea thanks for the translation, I don't know which explanation they'll find to explain Cuddy's absence, but I hope they'll find a good one. Season 8 will probably be the last one and I wish they'll write it well because this show deserves a great end. Maybe Hugh will manage to convince the producer to ask LE to come as a guest star to give House the chance to explain why he drove in her house and maybe we can get the Huddy ending which this wonderful couple deserves (a girl can dream)

@Huddycal I was very busy, but I'm now on vacations and I'll have more time to come here, because I miss you all:))

well I'm going to write a new chapter, but I promise to come back soon :))

wink
Hi girls :) You're welcome sweetie, it wasn't a very reliable article IMO, but anyway, it was fun translating it. The thing is I'm not nearly as excited as I used to be for this premiere. And I was way more thrilled for Broken which was a two hours Hugh special/trip down Madland with no Huddy, no Hilson and a very much "unwanted" sex scene :P I think it says it all.

BTW, found a new old mag this morning. Got the scans...sharing this heartstopping pic, maybe you saw the HQ, but anyway...it's always a pleasure ;)

Have a nice day you all!!!

PS @Jessicat: which FF?
Hi girls :) You're welcome sweetie, it wasn't a very reliable article IMO, but anyway, it was fun tra
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
Thanks everyone for the "Happy Birthday" wishes, the videos, the signs, and all your kind words. I have one amazing family here at FP. I am still smiling from all the love and warmth you ladies have shown.

@mysuspicionis - "All You Neeed Is Love", it is the truth.

@Bea - With pics like that I am feeling very warm.

@Fran2 - You still melt my heart with your House and Cuddy words.

@Huddycat - really loving your story.

@Jessicat - One of my favorite things is flying so I hope your get away is awesome and brings you a wonderful time.

@Huddyalways -Thank you very much for your special wishes.

@HC - Thank you my little darling.

cake
@tammy – I'm late.
[H]appy birthday! We all are getting older waiting for our Mondays’ dreams come true ;-))
@tammy – I'm late. 
[H]appy birthday! We all are getting older waiting for our Mondays’ dreams co
@huddycall – I didn’t watch Letters To Juliet, I will :-)) especially for the Happy End XDDDD

@bea – thanks for your answer, well..IMO...tiscali is a source “del ca**o” XDDD

@huddycat “each time I see a pic of him, I need to sit down and to catch my breath, am I "normal"”
No dear, you’re not. You are uncommon ;-))))))

Come on ladies!!!! Why aren’t you thrilled for the premiere???!!!! You are really insatiable and full of silly expectations XDDDDDD
So you are not excited to see House alone just like a dog on an island, guzzling Vicodin, having sex with tropical hookers, fishing a shark with his right hand and using the other hand to cut his own veins... and at the same time yelling for the help by the only friend who(perhaps) remained with him??
Bad girls ;-)

@huddycall – I didn’t watch Letters To Juliet, I will :-)) especially for the Happy End XDDDD

@b
@huddycat, waiting for your next chapter! ;)

@Tammy, you are very welcome, honey.

@fran, this pic is funny! XD
and yes, I'm not thrilled as well for the premier. Don't actually know why. Maybe because Lisa won't be there. or maybe no Huddy scares me or maybe there will be too much Taub's story line (hate that) or maybe RSL's screen time will be cut or probably I am afraid of what House become or maybe I am afraid of what will be with him or maybe I am afraid that they are going nowhere and they will end even sucker the series than it was with the season 7 finale.
I don't know. Whatever the reason is I am afraid and don't wait the premier that much.
over a year ago bluehue said…
cake
Ugh, please forgive, I'm always a bit LATE! I often go away on Summer weekends.

YESSSS..HaPpY (belated) BiRthDaY @TaMmY!! I didn't know..you were a fellow Cancerian. Yea.
I should have guessed it..such a sensitive soul sister. You like flying!?
I wish I did..I feel stressed now..just knowing I have to fly to San Francisco in a few weeks. (Help).

@huddycallianfan, "Privet" Hi!
Happy (belated) New Country anyway. You live in a very beautiful landscape..full of mountains & blue lakes. Thanks for “cheering us up” telling about the movie you watched, except for the part about, “we have to wait 50 years to get our lost love back together.” Okay, so as we say in USA, “I won’t hold my breath.” “Poka.” Bye! Your english is amazing, & now you are learning italian, WOW!

@Bea, Yes, per your article, I don't doubt that S8 could be the finale season, though DS seems to always indicate otherwise. No HL=No (H)ouse. Thanks for handsome Hugh pics.

@mysusp, Good Luck with your guitar lessons. Are you playing acoustic or electric?!
I learned by taking lessons with a hippie guy & thru series of books called, “Alfred’s Basic Guitar."
@bluehue tip: In your spare time, drum fingertips of your left hand on a tabletop, to build up calluses. P.S. Should we form a forum band?! "The Huddies" or "The Scallywags" or such, @tammy can play keyboards! @HudJoy..our choreographer..ha ha, and I'm sure others have hidden talents!

@Hudcat & @tammy, I've got it! I'm going to print out both of your Fanfics, and read on my plane ride..to distract my fear of flying!!! Keep writing girls, I need you.

@Jessicatt, Have fun! See you later.

@fran, STOP it! (Kidding).
I'm still laughing about your other pic..do you want to kill me?!
Your cat pic, paw touching rainy window pane, looking out across the moors! (I loved ALL that you wrote too!!).
Check out what movie poster says, (over the top "romantic").
1. YEARNING...incessant as the pounding sea!
2. LOVE...stormy as the wind-swept moors!

Just for fun, I tweaked some Wuthering (H)eights dialogue & S7 finale:

Cuddy/Cathy: House, you must go away! You must leave my crashed dining room at once and never come back. I never want to see your face again or listen to your voice again as long as I live.

House/Heathcliff: You lie! Why do you think I’ve returned your hairbrush in this manner? Because you willed it. You willed me here.

C/C: Are you enjoying yourself, House?

H/H: May you not rest so long as I live on. I killed you. Haunt me, then! Haunt your murderer! Be with me always..take any form, drive me mad!

(Though really it's the (H)ouse writers who have succeeded in driving their romantic hearted fans mad).
Ugh, please forgive, I'm always a bit LATE!  I often go away on Summer weekends.

YESSSS..HaPpY (bela
OK. everyone has been here and this question is late but I would appreciate some help. In writing FF House and Cuddy have had a son. I am stuck about wha tto name him. I thought about James Gregory just becaus emaybe House wanting to make peace with his best friend. Anybody want to help me name him. I appreciate all ideas.
over a year ago RealSarcastic said…
Yeah, I think you should name him James, I like it. ;)
big smile
@BH, PRIVEEEET!!!! XD When I read that I was like O_O huh? then re-read. and there was "Privet". It is so weird to read some Russian (even though it was transliteration) words! :D anyway, thank you for this. :))
thank you very much. I always think my English is crap, but Tammy says that it's good. haha I guess I will always think that it's crappy. XD
and you look through the pictures of how my country looks like. Cool. It really is beautiful. I love our nature. It's amazing. And our lake. Fantastic. hehe

and I, ahem, can sing, ahem. ;D ....

@Tammy, Honestly, I don't think they could name him James. Maybe the name of Cuddy's father? (I don't really know whether she mentioned his name or not. But you got the idea, right? :)

P.S.: I REALLY need to watch that movie... :/
heart
wow!
found this on my friend's profile. :O
wow!
found this on my friend's profile. :O
@BH - I wish I did..I feel stressed now..just knowing I have to fly to San Francisco in a few weeks. (Help).

Rules to flying:

1. If you get motion sickness wear a patch and don't sit at the window.

2. Get there 45 minutes early.

3. If House is on your flight definitely develop an interesting problem.

4. Relax because it is so cool. You are moving so fast and yet you don't look like you are moving at all.

5. This is the most important if you are boarding a plane with only one wing get off.
wink
Hey Tammy, I liked the name James Gregory, good choose
Too much good stuff at once today! @Fran---love, love, love all the cartoons. When you mentioned House catching fish with his hands I immediately thought of Castaway......Wilson!!!! I was happy Tom Hanks got another Wilson at the end :) @Bluehue--your Wuthering Heights hairbrush remark was way too funny. Oh and if you're going to San Francisco be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. ;) @huddycallian---I like singing too! I will not be entering American Idol anytime soon but it's nice to know we have lots of singers for our new band. ;) I think Huddyjoy likes singing too. Instead of Band From TV (hugh laurie, jessie spencer, other tv stars' band) we can be The Band From Huddy ;) Oops I forgot to answer that I'm learning acoustic. I'm just to the point where my fingertips aren't hurting...it feels really weird to lose sensation in your fingertips though.
big smile
@mysus, LOL. I am not attending American Idol in the foreseeable future as well. or ever. XD
The Band From Huddy sounds cool! :D
ok. Now we need our Jesse Spencer:
WHO CAN PLAY VIOLIN??? WHO? ANYBODY???

ooh and I was studying to play guitar as well, but now I don't. I understand you how it feels like when you just started to play it. I used to play violin when I was little. my fingertips became blue...