Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 865

over a year ago fran2 said…
Panic is an ugly beast you know ...
Panic is an ugly beast you know ...
He ordered his writers to find a solutionand …they are still processing *hope dies last*
He ordered his writers to find a solutionand …they are still processing *hope dies last*
Mr. Shore sought help from side to side, top and bottom, front and back ... he found Sarah Hess hidden in her office and asked for help even to her ... but she was already engaged to clarify their ideas about the most painful way to kill House…eventually
Mr. Shore sought help from side to side, top and bottom, front and back ... he found Sarah Hess hidde
Then he tried to call GY but the man was psychotherapy
Then he tried to call GY but the man was psychotherapy
Why GY is psychotherapy? What questions are you doing! He decided to be the House’s stunt for the next season finale and he needs to be ready ...
Why GY is psychotherapy? What questions are you doing! He decided to be the House’s stunt for the n
Mr. Shore then ... * last resort*… turned to his favorite hen, KJ ... but when they met they could not help but get to coo and you know ... one thing leads to another... they are so beautiful, clever, witty, sexy and in love!
Between them there is a great chemistry ... Oh WAIT! Don’t tell me that they will end up badly!!! O_o
Well, time will tell ...
Mr. Shore then ... * last resort*… turned to his favorite hen, KJ ... but when they met they could
In short, cuddling here and there they have not had time to think about that stupid TV show. KJ’s exact words at the height of sexual pleasure: "[H]ouse? What's that ??!!! Oh man ... I do not give a shit!"
In short, cuddling here and there they have not had time to think about that stupid TV show. KJ’s e
At that point, Mr. Shore decided to go alone. We know that unfortunately he is a very proud man (mostly when he is in a bad mood… almost always), he even thinks he can compete with the Almighty
At that point, Mr. Shore decided to go alone. We know that unfortunately he is a very proud man (most
He likes sermons so much
He likes sermons so much
... And he always gets the attention ...
... And he always gets the attention ...
So we must resign, nothing can stop his destructive force!
Unless ... Someone… from up there ...give us a hand… by taking careful aim

DS vs GOD = 0 - 1
So we must resign, nothing can stop his destructive force! 
Unless ... Someone… from up there ...gi
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
heart
@Fran2 - If GY and the rest of the writers would go to psychotherapy I would pay for it. The whole Huddy spot would hold a bake sale.

Promos are definitely misleading and I think that we will have to watch it with our own eyes. I believe they know as writers, they have a gem in Mr. Laurie and it is time to step up to the plate and knock this ball out of the park.

House without any reservation has been the most riveting, intriguing, and controversial character of my time. I just believe (although I miss LE already) that this is going to be a good year.

over a year ago bluehue said…
heart
Page 32...

@Jessicatt, Enjoyed your funny story..maybe you could write the “Cuddy’s Clevage Clause” as your 1st assignment in paralegal class..draw a few (well placed) circles on those pics as..case in point.

@tammy, Thks for that link, enjoyed the HL interview. Very insightful..(& now it does not take Sherlock to “deduce the dean”).

Not thinking too much yet about the "end of show." Hugh’s “ask yourself” question is probably key, “Ultimately, did House make the world a better place?” (I vote YES).

Gloomy-ish:
I must think of Cuddy as gone. It feels "safer." No hope of her return for sake of “proper closure.” According to Hugh, TPTB see her leaving NOT as a crisis, (yea right), but as a creative challenge.
I suppose they might then think, well “such is life & death,” one does not always get proper closure, so there! NO happy Huddy reunion or @fran's "Golden Pond" scenario. However, just maybe Doctor House lives on to know & accept that his one true calling has indeed made life worthwhile...the world a better place.

@mysusp, I do tend to imagine a Sherlock-style, oh no-oh wait-oh yes-shock-surprise ending."

@hudcat, You R stubborn! Good idea tho, your pic..let’s try our chances, mark one spot on that wheel as “Huddy,” cross your fingers & give it a spin. Who knows?!

Page 33...

@fran, Haha..perfect lead in cartoons to my “mood,” & TBTB’s so-called creative challenge! “Last - Minute Panic,” more likely! (So true).
Also thumbs up to your “Almighty toon.” (Or..let's say DS’s “Complex God Complex”).

@tammy, Here are some choc chip cookies for your bake sale! I support you & join in
saying, IT WILL be a good year..cause at least we’re still here.

Have a lovely weekend! (I’ll read BB’s latest too & get back into convo next week).
last edited over a year ago
Page 32...

@Jessicatt, Enjoyed your funny story..maybe you could write the “Cuddy’s  Clevage Cla
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
sunny
@bluehue---I am sadly usually cynical about Cuddy returning :( But I enjoy living in the sun on Golden Pond occasionally with Fran and Tammy-----so I shall choose to keep a small part of Paradise open and not lost in the corner of my mind. In the words of the philosopher Sheryl Crow "If it makes you happy it can't be that bad." LOL
@fran and huddycat--great pictures! Mr. Yo YO haaa haaa and David Shore has a god complex---awesomeness
cool
For Hugh starring with Leighton, his young ingenue in The Oranges. (just teasing ;) I liked their episodes together. Wish the character didn't have a wife though...it would make it less uncomfortable and more interesting for her to fall for her father's single friend.
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
@Tammy - thanks for the links and the photo, Wilson always cute
I agree with you when you said this"I believe they know as writers, they have a gem in Mr. Laurie and it is time to step up to the plate and knock this ball out of the park"
He is the best and greatest of the series and I'm sure what to tell him to do, he will make perfect.

@mysusp- I know I should not believe the promos, but I can not stop watching and wondering what will happen.
I do not know why, but still believe in the back of Lisa for a few episodes.

@fran- your comics are amazing, they always make me laugh

After reading the blog of the BB, I am even more anxious to watch the episode.

over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
heart
ok guys, I really am very bounded with time in here. So can I just start replying to all of you from this page? please? *eyes like Shrek's cat's eye* LOL I knew you will allow me.

@fran, Mi dispiace, if I did some mistakes. *blush* Please correct me if I wrote smth wrong or saying. And we just went through Present Time, he didn't explain Future and Past yet. We have 3 years ahead. LOL
And BTW I am going to study Portuguese soon! haha And I should take Spanish classes! haha But then I will have no time even to pee. LOL
Amo Tuoi "cartoons" LOL I don't know how cartoon is in Italian. XD

@Tammy, hehe thanks. I am trying my best. :)

@mysus, BH, HuddyAlway missed you guys! :D

so everyone's ok here??? :DD
kiss
@mysus, BTW I love that song!!! :D

Edit: I remember her as a Blair on Gossip Girl, but then I realized I saw her on House. But I am used to Leighton's character on GG, so I am quite interested to see her in "The Oranges" :D
over a year ago HuddyAlways said…
@hcf - Hey, when you're studying Portuguese and need help, you can count on me, is a bit more complicated in the beginning, after you get the hang of it gets a little easier. hahahah
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
*waves hello at hcf* I know exactly what you mean about time. My paralegal program is already picking up in homework. As long as I have time to breathe, though, I'm good LOL.

@BH- "Cuddy's Cleavage Clause" LMAO!!! So, would that clause say something about how cleavage bearing tops are only allowed when a woman works hard and gets to the top? LOL. TBH, I was more bothered by being told not to wear open-toed shoes and nail polish than being told not to wear cleavage-bearing tops. I'm not as *ahem* well-endowed as Cuddy, so I don't wear very many tops like that.

@mysuspicion- "I am sadly usually cynical about Cuddy returning :( But I enjoy living in the sun on Golden Pond occasionally with Fran and Tammy-----so I shall choose to keep a small part of Paradise open and not lost in the corner of my mind."

This is exactly my attitude about it as well. I'm not going to expect that Cuddy will be back in the last few episodes, but I still reserve a little corner in my heart that hopes for it anyway. I think that this is the best approach. This way, I won't be disappointed if she doesn't come back, but I will be ecstatic if she does. :) I still believe that House & Cuddy are the ones for each other and I hope, but not expect, that they will find each other again in the end.
*waves hello at hcf* I know exactly what you mean about time. My paralegal program is already picking
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
Does anyone have a live stream link for the Emmy´s please?
My link does not work anymore.
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
wink
hi all! just dropping in. there is NO way ill have time to read all your wall posts....lol.

I am however, VERY disappointed that i will not be able to see the emmys. i havent missed them in 5 or 6 years. quite an impressive record that is now being broken because im in a different country. *sighs* i will, of course, be checking to see if hugh wins!

On a lighter note, i got to go to the globe theatre yesterday in london and saw much ado about nothing. it was AMAZING! i wish i could just go and see it 5 million more times. me and a group of 5 other people booked our plane tickets to go to dublin at the end of the month and im high on life! :)

feel free to write on my wall/send me PMs it might be easier to keep in contact that way ill have more time for that then checking in on here :) anyways hope you all are doing well. love you! mwah!
cool
@Huddyjoy---In the words of the philosophers of Greenday "I hope you had the time of your life!" I LOVE Much Ado About Nothing "I do love nothing in the world so well as you, is not that strange?" the Kenneth and Emma version. I have a kind of happy story to share. One of my really close friends is in town so I met with her to have lunch and plan some things. I was wondering in my obsessive mind if I should mention House. (I got her watching it, and we've talked about Bombshells and the finale on the phone when it came up in conversation.) I'm thinking to myself to keep the crazy down ;) when she suddenly bursts out telling me about a new show she discovered and how good it is. We got to talking casually about different shows and I got up the courage to say "And I'm watching House till the Bitter End." She said "Oh, I know, I don't know if its going to end happily, or whats going to happen now." I mentioned how someone else told me how they weren't going to watch now that Cuddy is gone. And this is the cool part. Without reading any forum postings, or me saying I wish she came back she said "They'll bring her back for the last episode, they do that all the time." My eyes got really big as I practically bounced up and down in the booth and said "That's why I hope, or that he'll knock on her door at the end." and she said "Yeah, they can leave it open." I told her about Hugh Laurie wanting a happy ending and then I said "I know I'm obsessed". I didn't mind though cause they are non-judgemental and don't care if I'm weird. ;)
heart
new video from Melanie!
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
@mysus "I do love nothing in the world so well as you. Is not that strange?" OMG. I am so happy that you mentioned that line it's actually my favorite line of the entire play <3 Beatrice and Benedick are my favorite Shakespearean couple and possibly one of my favorite couples ever, and I first fell in love with them because of Emma and Ken.

Love your story! That's so exciting! :) And lobe your video @hcf! :)
@huddyalways – thank you :-))

@huddycall – il tuo italiano va benissimo! Io stavo solo scherzando ;-) italian is hard to learn, you are a brave girl:)You’re getting help all over the spot! Italian, Portuguese, Spanish…Lucky girl
Translation:
cartoons (drawing) -> vignette o fumetti
cartoons (film animation) -> cartoni animati

@bh “Ultimately, did House make the world a better place?” (I vote YES).”
I think that HL, during the years, has got the most true connection with House. Finger crossed

@huddyjoy – beautiful experiences :-))))

@bh - @mysusp - @jessicatt
You’re not in denial? What a pity….denial is a nice place to stay XDDDDD

@mysusp “I told her about Hugh Laurie wanting a happy ending and then I said "I know I'm obsessed". I didn't mind though cause they are non-judgemental and don't care if I'm weird”
Those kind of friends are the best XDDD my best friend likes House (not as much as me, she is still watching season 5 and I’m keeping her spoiler free), she is very patient when I start with my delusions :-))))
I see that you’re quoting a lot of philosophers ;-)). The Green Day’s song is awesome, isn’t it?
kiss
*waves hello to Jess* :DD I actually saw you waving but I was half asleep. LOL
and that Swans pic is beautiful (reminded me of Black Swan O_o)

@HJ, Heeeeey girl!!! I am glad you're having awesome time!!! :)
and we loBe you too! :) the video is not mine, it's Melanie's :D

@mysus, "My eyes got really big as I practically bounced up and down in the booth and said "That's why I hope, or that he'll knock on her door at the end." and she said "Yeah, they can leave it open." I told her about Hugh Laurie wanting a happy ending and then I said "I know I'm obsessed". I didn't mind though cause they are non-judgemental and don't care if I'm weird. ;)"

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! I have a situation with one of my best friends. She watched season 5 and started watching s6 and said she was bored. And she didn't watch it whole summer. Soooo I said ALMOST everything. But I didn't say her that Cuddy will save House in the end of s6, and of course I did not say anything about s7. BUT I KNOW I WILL FORCE HER to finish House!!! If she wants to finish with s6, I'd be glad. :D (cause I wanted House to finish on s6 TBH).
and when I start talking about House, everyone around me says. "ooh she is an expert in it, you better not argue with her. She is freak for House and everything that is somehow related to it. Do NOT argue. -_-" And I laugh :D bc this is true! I am a FREAK and don't care if someone think I am weird. I actually love that "status" LOL

@fran, I liked that song. Thanks for sharing. :)
BTW, can I send a message if I have problems with it? :D Although I hope I won't have one. Italian is not that difficult. French was much mroe difficult to me. But if I hadn't studied French, probably I would have thought that Italian is difficult. :)
we passed Aggettivi possessivi and now is "Participio passato" time :D I first was SO dumb, but when we did some exercises I got it! :D not I have to know avere and èssere that good as they are my own language's verbs. ahaha ;) soooo *goes to study Italian*
House could have said to somebody "Ho perduto Cuddy... *a*nd his very VERY deep and sad look" ooooh that could be awesome, couldn't it?

@BH, @huddycat, @HuddyAlways, you are amazing gals! :D

OMG guys!!! episode leaked!!! AGAIN! :O
Will you watch it??? (I haven't seen it yet. I don't know. I'm in denial. ;) don't know either watch it or not)

ok *shuts up*

Edit: OK I decided NOT to watch! WE SHOULD MAKE THE RATINGS ON OCT.3!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
crying
GUYS new video from Ale!!!
she is simply great!
I almost cried!!!
link
laugh
What??? Episode leak? How when why? I've never heard of a show having so many leaks. If it was a boat we would have drowned by now
smile
Hmmm I researched online and sometimes screener episodes can be slightly different. If I watch now then we will have till OCt 10 till we know how the House finding out about Cuddy thing goes down. Plus. Honestly um it's not as exciting knowing Cuddy is gone.....sigh. But on the bright side...."on your face GY". she said in
Dominica's accent. Lol
big smile
@mysus, LOL u know exactly how to make me smile before I go to bed, BUT before I actually do it I want to share this with you! just found it. Hilarious.
smile
I have actually seen this because I rewatched the hitler bombshells video and the link was in the comments. I like the slumber party girls braiding each others hair completely engrossed watching Cuddy! I feel like the video shouldn't hate on Katie though cause she was more prohope and huddy till she was forced out ;) well not really forced out but she went overbudget and david shore was called back in and strange things such as monster trucks and hookers appeared to appeal to male demo not to mention networks saying "hey House team a car crash would be awesome1
Just rewrite and change characters and oh Lisa is getting rather old so let's slowly squeeze her out ;)"

@huddycall “can I send a message if I have problems with it?”
Of course you can. Be not afraid ;-)
The Ale’s video is amazing.
I “could” watch the leaked ep but I will not, I want to watch it when it will air…I need suffering ;-)

Hey people! How many hopeless Huddies in denial are left? Counting sheep: me, @tammy, @huddycat…and who else? (kidding) XDDD

In these days I'm thinking about what will happen during the next season. I do not know if it will be the final season, I can not even think of it :-(((( but, if so, we could see an House who comes to terms with his past, with his journey, with his own experiences (as suggested by HL). Will he be a man who once again will make religion of the loneliness? Please, NO.
I want him founding peace in the end, a partial answer to his needs, learning to cry, knowing how to surrender to love again, knowing how to take comfort from a personal form of religion, no longer an House Divided.
In season 7 we saw an House defeated, I don't want to see him in that way anymore. He is a grown man who must find a way and the courage to pay all the tears that must be paid on his past and then turn the page. (Also) regaining the woman he loves.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---
I walked on the beach next to the Lord.
Our footsteps imprinted in the sand,
leaving a double set of footprints, mine and those of the Lord.
Each of those steps was a day of my life.
Then I stopped and turned around to look at all those tracks that lost out.
And I noticed that sometimes, instead of two sets of footprints,
there was only one.
Once again I saw all the way in my life.
But, surprise! The steps with a single set of footprints,
corresponded to the saddest days of my life.
Days of anxiety and impatience,
days of selfishness and bad mood,
days of tests and questions,
incomprehensible days,
days of suffering.
Then I turned to the Lord with a tone of reproach.
"You have promised to remain with us all day.
Why you haven’t kept your promise?
Why did you leave me alone in the worst moments of my life,
in the days when I needed it most of your presence? "
The Lord smiled.
"My son, my child, I never ceased to love you one moment.
The only footprints you see in the worst days of your life are mine ...
in those days ...
I was carrying you in my arms."
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Fran2 Hey people! How many hopeless Huddies in denial are left? Counting sheep: me, @tammy, @huddycat…and who else? (kidding) XDDD

We are now accepting applications for Hopeless Huddies. All former Huddies, Hacys, or Hamerons, can all apply. We do not discriminate.

@Fran2 Hey people! How many hopeless Huddies in denial are left? Counting sheep: me, @tammy, @huddyca
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@Fran2 @Tam Hey people! How many hopeless Huddies in denial are left? Counting sheep: me, @tammy, @huddycat…and who else? (kidding) XDDD : )
Maybe I'm weird but yeah, I'm still in denial! and may I add proud of it?

@fran beautiful lines...
"In season 7 we saw an House defeated, I don't want to see him in that way anymore. He is a grown man who must find a way and the courage to pay all the tears that must be paid on his past and then turn the page. (Also) regaining the woman he loves."

It would be a happy ending if House and Cuddy get back together even if they both denie they will when Arlene sued the hospital to make them "be at the same place at the same time", the way they looked at each other told just the contrary and let a door open to a better future for this wonderful -inspite of their complicated minds- couple. But now that they pushed Lisa out, it would be much more difficult, I admit it, but as @mysusp and @jess said hope is still relevant even today.

I don't know about you, but I'm not really thrilled with the beginning of the new season, on the contrary it makes me sad... because we won't see Cuddy anymore and - remember I'm still in the denial stage - I'm afraid of feeling a big hole...
@Fran2 @Tam Hey people! How many hopeless Huddies in denial are left? Counting sheep: me, @tammy, @hu
over a year ago bluehue said…
monkey
@Hudcat, Your swirling black hole pic..inspired me. (Cool cat eyes!).
I feel sucked into the v-o-i-d..."The Huddy Void" that is!! HELP.
(Hmm...future new forum title)?

Hi girls, girls, girls!! Great to read these latest postings! Aah..what a wonderful group.
Please excuse..no time to pick on some of you..till later.

I do hate to comment & run..but wanted to share my own little S8 (H)-promo poster, before the first episode airs. (Though now I'm reading it leaked out..as @mysusp says, "so many leaks the boat is sinking." Glub..glub..glub).

I'll recap the captions on this old SCI-FI movie poster for you. The movie
is "The H Man." (Double click on pic to see larger..if so desired).
I know this is a s-t-r-e-t-c-h, but please sort of THINK of House..as you read.

1. "The most terrifying monstrous mass or "man" you ever saw! (House!).
2. "The H man." (Ha ha).

3. Eeks, is that Cuddy in swim suit?! NOOO, our long awaited, never seen BEACH pics.

SEE The "H" Man dissolve his victims. (House does seem to have this power).
SEE lovers panic. (Oh Huddy!!! Why?).
SEE a strip-teaser completely stripped of flesh. (GY's idea).
SEE ships engulfed, cities toppled! (I think they mean "relationSHIPS!").

NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN. (Wahhh..NOT fair! We'll miss you so Rachael..your sweet smile, that scary moose..funny pirate drawings..the way you had House wrapped around your little finger).

FINALLY, I hope the picture of people running..are not the fans after viewing "20 Vicodin."

P.S. (I DENY I'm in denial). LOL.
@Hudcat, Your swirling black hole pic..inspired me.  (Cool cat eyes!). 
I feel sucked into the v-o-i-
@BH nice poster, very meaningfull...

@BH "I feel sucked into the v-o-i-d..."The Huddy Void" that is!! HELP.
(Hmm...future new forum title)?"
that would be a good title for a new forum since we are condemned to see Taub's relationships and some new doctors around House except the one who really deserves to be with him and the only one for him, you see who I mean... Cuddy of course!
think of it...
kiss
Hi ladies!

@tammy “We are now accepting applications for Hopeless Huddies. All former Huddies, Hacys, or Hamerons, can all apply. We do not discriminate.”
Hahahahahahha…what a strange feeling ... we are all on the same sinking ship ;-)
You cracked me up XDDDD and the cartoon is great!

@huddycat “Maybe I'm weird but yeah, I'm still in denial! and may I add proud of it?”
You know that I’m with you, forever ;-))
“Arlene sued the hospital to make them "be at the same place at the same time", the way they looked at each other told just the contrary and let a door open to a better future for this wonderful -inspite of their complicated minds- couple.”
'Arlene' (the TPTB) knew, like us, that they were soul mates. Why they wanted to mess it up by denying the evidence is still a mistery. I feel sad, like you, thinking about the new season.
The pic is beautiful and significant :-))

@bh - "The Huddy Void" is perfect! The H Man…awesome and hilarious XDDDD
Welcome in denial stage ;-))
Hi ladies!

@tammy “We are now accepting applications for Hopeless Huddies. All former Huddies, Hac
When we started this adventure, choosing to embark on the [H]ouse ship, we had weird expectations… right?
When we started this adventure, choosing to embark on the [H]ouse ship, we had weird expectations…
And how many odd claims…
And how many odd claims…
But NOW WHAT???!!!?? (double sigh)…after Moving On we should have a better idea about the ending….
But NOW WHAT???!!!?? (double sigh)…after Moving On we should have a better idea about the ending…
but no! we are a bunch of delusional women! even if they try to convince us of the danger…
but no! we are a bunch of delusional women! even if they try to convince us of the danger…
.... we still trust DS ... continuing to believe that he is working for our good
.... we still trust DS ... continuing to believe that he is working for our good
Ok, we got it. The only sheet anchor that remained to us is the irony
Ok, we got it. The only sheet anchor that remained to us is the irony
…and a great capacity for denial!
…and a great capacity for denial!
laugh
please, let me sing in peace
please, let me sing in peace
over a year ago maggiemay23 said…
laugh
@fran Ha,that´s great,how always!
@fran so funny and so perfect to illustrate our feeling, DS must see it

Last night I didn't sleep (too many thoughts on mind) and then I came to this idea (don't be too hard with me I was very tired) : what if Taub's story with his two babies(see them growing up, enjoying the cries, the teeth, the sleepless nights, the first steps...) was just a way to mirror what House lost with Rachel now that Cuddy left? because it was obvious that House liked Rachel and that Rachel liked House, so what do you think of that?
@fran so funny and so perfect to illustrate our feeling, DS must see it

Last night I didn't sleep (t
heart
Hello, amice!!! :D How are you all?

@fran, "I want him founding peace in the end"
Yes, please. I'd love to see that as well. After all what he had been through: his childhood, expulsion from the Med school, leg infarction, Stacy's "betrayal", then, "Broken" and Lydia, then Cuddy... Please, PLEASE let him be happy at the end, let him find his own 'place' in this world either with Cuddy or alone. But not another woman...

@Tammy, LOL I like that pic.

@huddycat, it will indeed be sad to not see Lisa there. :( And watch Foreman instead of her. House's coming to "Dr.Foreman's Office" not Dr.Cuddy's. ahhh shit. I said that out loud... now that sounds even worse. XD (though Foreman will be good as a Dean. Just saying)

and your last reply made me think. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... ;)

@BH,hehe I loved that poster! :D
"I feel sucked into the v-o-i-d..."
I feel toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........­.
is anyone here???? ooooooooooooooo..................

@fran, I loved that! XD And I have something to say ummm...
"Never afraid to do what you CAN do. Remember, the ark was built by amateurs, whilst the professionals built Titanic"
So my point is: let's get there, kick TPTB's asses and take their seats and make everyone happy?! Because we can. YES WE CAN! XD

sorry for the rant...

P.S.: I love you. Vi amo. :)))))
sunny
Let the new season begin and let it (if it is the last season) be the best series finale out of ALL shows.
Let the new season begin and let it (if it is the last season) be the best series finale out of ALL s