Huddy (H)ouse & Cuddy: Paradise Lost. Summer (H)iatus Thread

HuddyJoy0524 posted on May 28, 2011 at 04:16PM
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we are waiting for season 8 we need to stick together, and remember that as long as we keep it alive Huddy will always stay alive!

Commence the discussing below!
Hello my Huddy girls! I thought maybe a new thread would be great for us over the hiatus. While we ar

Huddy 865 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 865

over a year ago LaurieLover said…
heart
Girls have you forgotten that it is His Lordship's birthday today?

Since nobody else has said it, I will. And because the man is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and leaves me quite weak!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hugh! Here's to a CRACKING year 52 for you. xx

Girls have you forgotten that it is His Lordship's birthday today?

Since nobody else has said it,
over a year ago huddycallianfan said…
cake
^ no, I haven't. I've been celebrating His birthday on twitter. :D
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
kiss
Hi gals :) No I haven't forgotten about it. Posted a banner on my website yst. Someone told me he was trending on twitter at some point :) Good to know. Posted a Blackadder special too, if you wish. He's very young and so cute; a blondie with blue eyes <3

Great cap up there, even if the whole scene sucked epically for me and didn't make any sense :P

Was stopping by just to say hi. I read about the dream and the wish House never did what he did. God I hope that was the case *giant fail*

Hi @bluehue I saw your post on BB's webpage :) how're you doing? Hugs!
heart
hey, gals, I've been very busy with the last exam. but now I'm free! for the whole summer!!! So I am all yours!!! :DDD

@fran, you I lobe ur pics!!! We all lobe it. You always know how to make us smile, even when we are in a deepest despair and sadness. :)
And Alice was hilarious! XD

@evropia, your dream could be a great ending for the s7.

@BH, I love this blue-eyes pic as well. So damn attractive!

and @Bea is doing great with her page! That is cool! :D

Reminiscences....
hey, gals, I've been very busy with the last exam. but now I'm free! for the whole summer!!! So I am
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
Hey gals!

glad to see all the celebrating of hugh's birthday! :) something to be happy about and love. the icon contest has been started as well and it seems to be going quite successfully. i just lobe icon contests :)

ive been so busy the past few days and things arent going to slow down much for the next month. so if im in and out here not very often that will be why! im working multiple jobs and in a play. ohhh the life of a college student ;)
big smile
look what I've found!!!! :DDD

link
surprise
WOAH!!!! Look what I've found!!!!
the pic made with words! so cool! :O
last edited over a year ago
WOAH!!!! Look what I've found!!!!
the pic made with words! so cool! :O
mischievous
This could be instead of "You wanna know how I feel pushing against the wall"
and then he could take her clothes away very fast and do her.
This could be instead of "You wanna know how I feel pushing against the wall"
and then he could take
big smile
hehehehehe
hehehehehe
heart
new video by KatrinDepp
what can I say? Awesome!
over a year ago fran2 said…
Hi girls :-)

@evropia – you had a beautiful dream

@bea – your website is beautiful but where is the old banner???? I loved it! :-((((((((((

@mysusp “you know how we always say that one day House will wake up from season 1 and decide to amputate his leg? I think I would be happy with this, and him tossing Cuddy a flirty remark while checking out her butt as she walks out of his hospital room..”
Yes please (apart from the amputation) XDD

@huddycall – those pics are hilarious XDDDDD...and the happy end is not housian at all but we need dreaming, don’t we?
I love your new avatar :-))

@huddyjoy - good to know that you are spiritually with us in this vale of tears ;-)

BTW @tammy where are you??

@bh “what rages behind these eyes of blue..a lunatic..a killer..a lost soul?!”
My knight in a shining armor.
I want my House back, I want back the man I learned to love, the brilliant diagnostician, the tormented spirit, the lone ranger, the lover who is capable of being so uncommonly close to you, the candid friend who can tell you the most bitter truth, the potential father who understands what a child really needs, the leader who knows the weaknesses and strengths of his employees, the man who works in the shadows for a good end without wanting any recognition, the sweet musician. I want back my man broken by suffering, who wants all or nothing and feels everything in “black and white”, the selfish one but also that man capable of great acts of love, the one who does not expect gratitude and pretending to be emotionally inaccessible, the liar who knows how to be painfully honest, the man who secretly loves the children, the disabled and minorities. I want back the unfaithfull and the believer, the deluded and the disillusioned, the man who overestimates and underestimates himself simultaneously, the one who believes that he’s not deserving love.

edit - oh Good Lord. The video is heartbreaking
Hi girls :-) 

@evropia – you had a beautiful dream

@bea – your website is beautiful but where i
I know I'm late to wish Hugh a Happy Birthday but it took me a little time to find a gift for him. Do you think that a Bougainville could please him? ;-))
I know I'm late to wish Hugh a Happy Birthday but it took me a little time to find a gift for him. Do
over a year ago schonste9 said…
smile
@huddycallianfan: what's your name on twitter? I love your Huddy comics...

@HB: Nice website - very informative. Great pics and screencaps. Well done.

@Fran2: You consistently awe me with how you describe your love for House - are all Italians so romantic?! xD (I love Italy...) You have an incredible way with words, considering English is not your native language I presume.... Simply amazing...

For all: a fun pic of one our fave parts of Hugh's anatomy xD

@huddycallianfan: what's your name on twitter? I love your Huddy comics...

@HB: Nice website - very
big smile
I gals, I leave you BB as a bedtime reading link I love this woman and I love her reviews :)

@Fran sorry about the old banner XD Those pics couldn't be used for a professional layout :) Anyway Hugh is sexy and his eyes are awesome but I'm a website XD I should try to behave and pretend I promote the man just cause he's damn talented and I don't care how the way he looks like ;)

BTW I keep quoting you around, love your summing up what we misses about House :) I'll post you on my tumblr eheh!
kiss
@Fran, you're officially famous ;)

Barbara Barnett on her blog ( after I posted @Fran's lovely poem to our man and what we miss about him:

Bea--thank you for sharing that. That's a beautifully put description of the character I love.

*bows* :D I love how you put things into words! Hugs! Hope that doesn't bother you, tho...it doesn't does it?
@fran, a girl can always dream. :D
and comics, well, I'm learning from the Guru! ;)

@schonste, HuddyFan13 hehe :D
And that's not mine comics. I just found them. =) pretty nice, huh? =)
And that picS of Hugh/tongue is sexy. mmm!

@Bea, thanks for the link, I probably missed Barbara's review. *goes to read*
kiss
@schonste – Thanks for your kind words :-))
Yes, Italians are quite romantic people and Italy is a beautiful place...especially now that we perhaps can throw our weight (politics) into the sea ;-)

@bea “I should try to behave and pretend I promote the man just cause he's damn talented and I don't care how the way he looks like ;) “
Well, we both know that everybody lies so you are forgiven XDD
I had not yet read the new article by BB, I'll read it later. Recently I read only her articles without posting my thoughts because I have no time to read all the comments. They are so numerous that it would take me a month to read them all!
OMG! BB appreciated my words? I always thought that she was a very smart woman XDDDDD
Anyway feel free to quote me around the webworld (I am not an anal character XDDD and I’m not interested in owning anything just for me but I prefer to share..) but at least give me the link of your tumblr! Or you did it and I don’t remember???? O_o Damn memory!

@huddycall – just for you..a gift from the guru ;-)
The only Huddy Marriage that DS might deign to grant us XDDDD
@schonste – Thanks for your kind words :-))
Yes, Italians are quite romantic people and Italy is a
laugh
@fran, LOL!!! Thanks for the lesson! I hope it's free! XD
@huddycall - of course ;-))
it seems we are left alone, this silence is deafening and I am not in a good mood
people...please.. don't write so much because I can not keep up with you
see you in better times
@huddycall - of course ;-))
it seems we are left alone, this silence is deafening and I am not in a g
kiss
oh c'mon!!! link can sheer you up! Probably..
over a year ago bluehue said…
sunny
Helloooo Paradise Lost. Hugs!

@evropia, Nice dream you shared with us..back there. I thank your subconscious!

@hudcat, I swear..I'll read through your fanfic this week..or should we say novel..you are prolific!

@huddybea, I'm fine, thanks. Hey, I read your comments too..on BB's blog..always GOOD to read your words, thoughts, perspective.
NICE to share @fran's beautiful poetic musings on our man House, prompting a "BB shout out." Sweeeet! (So proud).

@FRAN, Thanks indeed..for your Thomas Wolfe-esque prose paragraph, causing tears to leak from my eyes. PLeeeese don't stay blue for long. I may not be here as much...but will still check in and try to entertain & annoy.

@huddycallianfan, Glad you finished all your "exams." Yea! Good feeling I bet. Nice pics.

@LL, Aah..Hugh at 52! :)) @schonste, Hugh speaking in tongues, always special. Yum.

Hi @tammy, hope you & ALL are having a GREAT Summer..so far. Don't work too hard @HudJoy!

I heard next season of (H)ouse will be an all "animal cast." I wonder what creature would play Doctor House?! Later.
Helloooo Paradise Lost.  Hugs!   

@evropia, Nice dream you shared with us..back there.  I thank your
over a year ago mysuspicionis said…
cool
hi everybody :) Just checking in. I loved the BB article and all your lovely comments. I have been so busy, but I will have free time now.
laugh
I just reread the Ausiello interview and the comments are priceless. Here is one of the funniest things I've ever read, and pretty much sums up the debacle that was the finale. "Give ’em a chance next season. You never know, before they died those rats might have been irrationally compelled to drive cars into houses too." BWAHAAAAAAHAAAAA

I just reread the Ausiello interview and the comments are priceless.  Here is one of the funniest thi
Hi there! :)

@Fran, what's wrong? Sorry girls, I know I should try to be around more, but the website really keeps me busy this days. It's not a burden but I'd better take advantage of this period I almost free from my studies, having just finished my thesis, so I can sort out a few things and keep it organized :) As @BH said, don't stay gloom for too long sweetheart, we need your brightness <3

@BH I didn't use to write on BB's blog. It was a first for me. But it's interesting really. Had a convo with a girl last time which was very interesting. Huddy related really. I report you bits, cause I feel like it changed my way of seeing it somehow. It didn't change my way of feel it though, that will never happen. As much as I might, one day, happen to understand the logic of it, I guess I'll always disgree. Hope you don't find it boring, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you and since I already wrote them down....cost me too much time rephrasing them all and, truth to be told, I still find it hard and painful talking about Huddy with such lucidity, if that makes any sense for you.

After reporting @Fran's little poem :) a girl answered to me, thinking I was implying House had no darkness in him whatsoever:

"I might have given you the wrong impression I'm afraid. In first place, you're right. I don't think House is all tenderness-underneath-the-jackass-surface either. As Barbara said, the fact that he's a jerk and as Hugh Laurie said not necessary a good person at times, or not behaving like one, is the bottom line to all of it. But this being said, it's the potential behind the surface I think audience is usually interested in. As Barbara put it, the struggle to do the right thing; the right thing IN House's universe, which might not be equal to do the nicest, if you get what I mean. House has his own ethics and yet at times in the past we happened to be won over by this ethic 'cause he keeps being this strange sort of anticonventional hero who might not win his world's shympathy and compassion, 'cause he's regarded as a jerk, but will always have our understanding. I think there's really not so much to add to what Barbara wrote. The key for me, the one they should watch for, is keeping the character from falling from his own state of grace, if you allow me using this line. If we stop indentifying with him and his pain and part of the audience began seeing him as a phsycho maniac they might have a problem"

"With regard to season 8 I'll be watching of course. I mean, I even have a website on Hugh Laurie, so how couldn't I? I admire the man's work and I've been loving this show for too long for giving up now. Of course, as I said, it won't be the same. I feel betrayed somehow. Some choices they made I won't ever understand or agree with. As I said, my problem is that I can't find the loose threads anymore and collect them together giving a meaning to what happened during the last two years. I'm ok with one step forward and two step backwards as a rule, but I guess I just can't see how this time. I have a problem with the reasons behind it they gave us, not the concept per se"

I think the most interesting things she answered to me was this, @HouseMDFan:

Sometimes I had the feeling Yaitanes prefered aestethically beautiful angles to deeply emotional ones capable of capturing Hugh's expressions; everything he usually does to make us feel the character and guess his feelings without wasting a single word.

See, and I thought that was the point. Because what was the whole thing about? House repressing his emotional struggle, House numbing himself against any sort of feeling. He said so himself! A few minutes into the epi, I was actually wondering what's up with him, exactly because of that - I couldn't feel him, I thought he was being superficial somehow. Point is: he was! THAT's what Hugh was selling! House numb! Which made witnessing the little cracks in that numb surface all the more intriguing - his little smile when Cuddy talked about the pirate cartoon, his desperation with the patient, or of course the hallway scene.

big smile
Well, they seemed to be long, but you know I have the English skills of a 5-year-old compare to you real English people XD It won't take you long to read them all :P

This is my answer to her, bits of it....

Certainly House isn't a show on which is advisable having any kind of wishes or expectations *taking notes* so I take the blame for having being somehow naive. Parhaps after all the struggles and having tried so hard for so long, I wished he could have found sth different than this. I don't mean happiness but I was expecting him to confirm is antiheroic role of a perfect blend of darkness and light. Come to think of it, if we all had been a little bit more insightful (well if I had been for sure) I should have forseen this outburst of rage and darkness given the song they used at the beginning of Out of the Chute.

Then about what she said on "the whole point of it":

As far as your second point, I see what you mean. And I must admit I haven't considered this finale under this aspect. And I agree that yours might certainly be a valid way of interpreting and reading the whole ep; like they wanted us to feel just as numbed as House was supposed to feel. Feel nothing with him, until the very end. Makes sense if you put it this way. The thing ism though, that rationally I see and understand everything you have stressed out and I can agree. Problem is, for me at least, that I'm used to feel House very much upon the pulse too. Usually, House eps stroke me also an emotional level. Even his inabilities to show his feelings, his attempts to suppress them, I usually can somehow feel them. I used to feel pain, or pity or IDK whatever kind of emotion one normally feels when you witness passive-aggressive behaviors. You're saying this was the whole point of the ep and maybe it was. What leaves me doubtful though is still the progression of it. I mean, I see what they were trying to do, but I kinda can't see or feel the small strain that set him up like he was some sort of time-bomb ready to explode. It's like for me some passages were missing, IDK. Maybe I should rewatch it all, the season I mean, and try to see it under a different light, checking whether my expectations caused me to set up a standard of quality for this finale which couldn't or shouldn't be reached the way I had imagined it, if that makes any sense for you. I also hadn't considered what Barbara stressed out in her review: Cuddy didn't ever jump with both feet into this relationship. That's a fact. Whether I agree on it or not, it's not relevant to the point. But given your theory would make sense that House's frustrating had been mounting also due to the fact that he always sensed there was something off on her behalf. The end of Now What proves it. And sth like this cast a whole different light onto the whole season probably.

On to the lose threads, I didn't mean that the last two years didn't make any sense to me at all. What I mean was that I'm confused at this point about the final point of this struggle. What I mean is that, the finale, for me at least, totally invalidates the last two years in terms of narrative grow of the character. But when I read you saying "Any consequences of that resentment were put on hold, though, because Cuddy showed up in "Help Me". And now we finally got the consequences at the end of this year's finale" I also have to say I've not seen it this way. And once again it makes sense, if you put it like this, but I also wonder how come so many intelligent people out there, even good reviewers and die hard fans, then missed the point this time, if you're right. So, shall I conclude we are the ones getting dumber? You see what I mean? I think that maybe here you might have been more insightful than me on this one; but I also think that, even if House is a complicated show, they've always given us a way to find the key on our own. So something must be missing here....maybe too much distractions from the central plot. Maybe too much Taub or too much Master at some point. Too many elaborate teasers or special eps, IDK. Maybe other can nail it better than I can do.

And this was her last answer with which I'll stop boring you to death :P

You are right about expectations clouding the perception of the season. That's exactly the reason why I'm so unhappy with all the wish lists, making the same mistake again.
I think one of the main things is that everybody seemed to think that Cuddy was in it completely. But as you say: Cuddy didn't ever jump with both feet into this relationship. [...] The end of Now What proves it. And sth like this cast a whole different light onto the whole season probably. Yes, the end of "Now What?" is a big hint indeed. (Also the fact that Cuddy said she loved him even though she didn't want to. Instead of taking this as incredibly romantic, it would have been wise to see this sentence as a warning.) At that point, it could have gone several ways, but in hindsight, they both showed their real faces after the door was closed: Cuddy dropping her mask of confidence, House dropping his mask of believing her (perfectly picked up with his lie at the end of "Small Sacrifices"). The expectations directed at this relationship had a lot to do with expecting both of them to be in it 100%. They weren't, though, because they couldn't.

You talk about "closure" and House reaching a "final point". I have to say that I'm okay with the journey. Kath Lingenfelter said after the finale that there are rarely ends and closures as we want them to be, only ever what we do next. That's actually a very hopeful idea to me. House did have some good times with Cuddy and I was happy for him. The fact that it fell apart doesn't negate this. "Everything ends, life ends, doesn't mean we can't enjoy it." Lydia said that. (Wilson too.) And the thing is: House did enjoy parts of it, he was happy for moments with Cuddy, he said it himself. And now he will have to figure out what to do next. I'll be there to watch it. :-)

Well, for the ones who saw those crazy long posts up there and decided I was to be hospitalized and that they'd better jump to the last one, those are bits from a convo I had with a girl on BB's blog which I thought would have been nice discussing with you. I feel like I still need therapy from this break-up and there are lots of different good things to take out of that convo I think. It hurts me really, how much sense she made.

One thing for sure, we should have never, never jump in it with both feet ourselves. We've been naive.
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
@HuddyBea I haven't read all what she wrote and I maybe misunderstood what she meant, so excuse me if I made mistake, but I don't find that Cuddy was not "totally in" their relation from the beginning. On the contrary, she was the one who reassured him one more time, the one who, I think but it's my personal opinion, really believed in their relation, in their love. Of course she had some doubts, or more exactly some fear, but who would have no fear to get in a relationship with a man like House?

No offense and don't get me wrong, but I don't think we all became numb because we so much wanted Huddy, I think that some of the analysis about House, Huddy and the season 7, here on this forum are really interesting and valid.
Hi girls! I'm currently on dance overload! I'm learning all the dances in the musical im in and i also agreed to choreograph 2 camps so my time on here the next few weeks is gonna be rare i fear! :/

@BH glad to see everything turned out well with the bat! that would freak me out! lol

@Bea and @huddycat i think that an in depth analysis of huddy in season 7 might be worth our time. maybe if we go through episode by episode? it would definitely give us something to do haha

@all i found this video (one of the songs im choreographing) and its just so amazing and sad. reminded me of huddy right away, parts just make me want to cry.
heart
Hey girls, I'm going out of town for a week, so I won't be around in the next few days, forgive me.

@HuddyCat I was the one who actually thought Cuddy wasn't in in this relationship since the very beginning. It's complicated, really. I mean sometimes I feel like for US she was in; like we were feeling it in a way, whereas for THEM she wasn't....ergo some little hints as the finale of Now What or the Massage Therapy hesitations, or when at the end of Small Sacrifices she pretends to believe he's not gonna lie to her ever again; you get what I mean? I think to our mind she was. Problem is for them, according to their intention she wasn't. Not as much as she wished she would be. I believe this is the way they see it. And here's the thing. 'Cause at some point this season or even right after Help Me the fandom split and the most of us stopped sharing their view. You following me? It's hard to explain for me, but I believe it's like until some point I could understand and feel why they chose to go down a certain path, rather than another, narratively speaking; not only I could see it made sense, but every choice they made was something likely for me, even in real life. After some point this season, as much as I can recognize it might make sense if one follows their logic, I just can't relate; can't relate to Cuddy's feelings or her hesitations; some I understand, but there's not much I can do: I just don't feel it the way I used to. Even Lisa's acting has been looking off to me, and IDK whether cause she wanted it to be that way or she just lost the character too (and if you ask me Cuddy was very poorly written this season, oversemplified IMO).

I mean, let's just take the reason she dumps him into consideration: men tend to avoid pain if they can?! Seriously?! No!!! For real?! Wow! Surprise surprise they don't shop for it, indulging and embracing it the way women do?! That's a a scoop! XD Come one let's be serious for a moment....what kind of dull excuse is that?!My BF doesn't even allow himself to relate to tragic characters on a screen if that causes him too much distress and when we fight or there's something that bugs him deeply he doesn't certainly talk right away about it, rather the contrary he tends to avoid facing his fears till the very end. I'm not saying all men are like this of course, but that's a lame reason, isn't it? I mean, House was an ex drug addict with issues and a history of lack of trust in HIMSELF and the others, if Cuddy knew him that well, how come she doesn't even feel like he's a right to be scared and do the wrong thing? It's a single mistake. It happens in every good couple. You end up dumping someone for sth like this after the UMTEENTH mistake, not the first one.

Just making an example of what for me feels like a major inconsitency. Sth was off this season. So what I meant was that I understand now that according to them they must have not meant to last. But the way the arc developed and the reasons behind the concept I will never agree on. It might have been made better. Played out so much better than this. And it's a pity they didn't give our Huddy and Lisa a proper goodbye. It just makes me sad.....I still can't watch previous ep, but just bits of them and it still hurts. For Huddy, the show, Lisa....everything.

@HuddyJoy I think that would be a great idea. Try to deconstruct it, ep after ep might be good. Let's organize a scheduled group viewing ;) I'm in for it when I'm back.

Love ya girls! Have a nice week! Hugs!

link this one is damn good =,)
Hey girls, I'm going out of town for a week, so I won't be around in the next few days, forgive me.
Hi ladies :-)

@huddycall – the OT3 comic is perfect to cheer up XDDDDD Thanks!

@bh “don't stay blue for long”
I couldn’t ;-))) And do you know what Vincent Van Gogh said about ‘blue’ (two-way intended ;-)) )? “There is no blue without yellow and without orange”.

@bh “I heard next season of (H)ouse will be an all "animal cast." I wonder what creature would play Doctor House?!”
Are they planning to rename the series “Animal House”??? I can not wait to meet Abigail and Amelia, the two geese twin-sisters in the movie The Aristocats...Great performers! ;-)))

@huddycat “I think that some of the analysis about House, Huddy and the season 7, here on this forum are really interesting and valid”.
May I subscribe? :-))))

@mysusp – that rat is comically disturbing XDDDDDDDDD

@Huddyjoy “i found this video (one of the songs im choreographing) and its just so amazing and sad. reminded me of huddy right away, parts just make me want to cry.”
Beautiful song. Why didn’t you choreograph Bombshells?? I think we would not be in a such bad mood ;-)
To deconstruct season 7 is a really good idea, it would motivate me to rewatch the season

@bea – personally I like a lot your loooooooooooong comments. Don’t ever be synthetic please ;-)
The exchange of views on BB blog between you and the other girl was very interesting to read. I, however, got the impression that the other girl departed from a very rational perception of House. She has made some good observations .... but with her head. I watch House using a different way (it is not a choice, I just cant’t help it). So I think that the perspective and the experience will change depending on the tools that everyone uses. Of course every point of view is useful to complete the picture. This is just a brief mention of what I mean and I’ll make it clear when I’ll get more time because I think that it is a very interesting topic to be explored. There will be plenty to discuss also about the quality of the emotional involvement of Cuddy in the relationship (although I think that she has remained with one foot out the door).
Side note: the pics are wonderful!
Have a good vacation :-)))

group hug

“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream”.
- Vincent Van Gogh -
over a year ago dora201077 said…
this total lack of news is so depressing..I
come here often ro read your thoughts...you girls are so funny ...but I am so losing my patience...could we start writing our hopes for S8 yet? for ex, 1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short . 2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers kile he was in S7.....that's it for now...
over a year ago evropia said…
3...I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back...

No matter what explanation they'll find for her abcence i hope it won't be mentioned that she is with someone else and happy or in love or whatever...It'd be too much..
oh @Bea your comments are way too long! XD But I read them all, 'cause they were interesting to read. And I love reading your posts. Always. ;) So, please, post as often as you can (and I know you're busy with the web-site.;))

@HJ, this song is really touching. thanks for sharing.

@fran, you're welcome! In case you need something else, just ask! ;)

@dora, nice idea, btw. ;)

4. IF Lisa doesn't come back, please, let Christa Miller be a new Dean of Medicine and please let her be like Jordan from Scrubs. And let Wilson fall in love with her! muahahahahaahahahah XD
@dora - great idea the wish list :-))

@evropia - I also want Cuddy back...eventually *DS voice* (because I'm a very patient woman)

@huddycall - other comics please!!! I need them all the time ;-)

another wish
5. I absolutely want the piano back and House playing it all the time with sad and downcast eyes (Cuddy's Serenade look)

So making a summary we have:
1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short
2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers like he was in S7
3. I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back
4. IF Lisa doesn't come back, please, let Christa Miller be a new Dean of Medicine and please let her be like Jordan from Scrubs. And let Wilson fall in love with her! muahahahahaahahahah XD
5. I absolutely want the piano back and House playing it all the time with sad and downcast eyes (Cuddy's Serenade look)

Let's go forward :-)))
@dora - great idea the wish list :-))

@evropia - I also want Cuddy back...eventually *DS voice* (bec
Hi girlies! I've been hearing complaints that this spot is still too dead, so im considering starting a hangman thread would any of you join in if i were to?

@fran that sounds like my wishes too! but if i were to choose, i would pick LE coming back first. THEN House playing the piano. I was so bummed that he didnt play it at all or for Cuddy in season 7. that was something we were all expecting i think...

@Bea cool then i think we should do the rewatch :) I would actually request it doesnt start until july however, the last week of june i have an all day camp and night rehearsals and i fear that i will totally have no time until then lol

LOL "Animal House" that could actually be really funny...we should come up with what we think each character and animal would be....hmm....;)
mischievous
LMAO at what I've found!!! XD (it could also be the "beach pics" scene XDDD)

and there are lyrics to this picture! XD
Screwing You on the Beach at Night by The Bloodhound Gang
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~
*Growl*

Nothing heats up my jacuzzi like when
this used thong I found and bedazzled with gems
brushes ever so gently against some boobs.

I guess it's hard to believe that one man
could have a ponytail this sensitive and
distract an aggressive hawk that's cornered you.

I know my haiku's are freaking intense
but even the words I made up to sound French
don't express my feelings for your toilet parts.
I would show up for our pottery class
dressed like a pirate with John Water's mustache
On a unicorn that shits your name in stars.

Fucking's cool, but Jim is a romantic type.
Loitering on cliffs, thinking about stuff like,
Screwing you on the beach at night.(x2)

One milkshake, two straws.

Fucking's cool, but Jim is a romantic type.
Loitering on cliffs, thinking about stuff like,
Screwing you on the beach at night.(x2)

Don't I (Don't I)
Sound so (Sound so)
Sexy (Sexy)
Echo (Echo.)(x2)

Release the doves!
LMAO at what I've found!!! XD (it could also be the "beach pics" scene XDDD)

and there are lyrics to
over a year ago dora201077 said…
now that's a mind blowing poem! I am glad we can keep things organized. The wish list should be completed and discussed at the end of S8...
Hi girls,

I can't keep up with all your posts, which is great because the forum is still active. Today I was talking/obsessing with someone and they said "I don't know if I want to keep watching House if Cuddy's going to be gone next year." And I said "well the season 7 finale was horrible." And they asked why. I said "he did something terrible" and they said "I HATE when he does terrible stuff---did he cheat on her?" and I said "no it's worse." And they asked me outright and when I told them they said "WHAT--that is not House!!" Furthermore they said "writers are stupid!" Hooray for understanding people :) I would say this person likes House and Cuddy but they love the character of House more and they love House and Wilson friendship more. But they had the same reaction as every reviewer, and every comment I've read on boards from people who hate Cuddy, are indifferent to House and Cuddy, love House and Wilson...nearly every comment I've read does not feel that this is in character or that the show is moving forward in a positive manner. Which makes me feel somewhat vindicated but also very sad. It was terrible to read the recapper from television without pity who just couldn't take the show any more say this was her last recap. Okay on to some happiness..... wish list oh how fun....

Definately Cuddy to come back/guest star

Rachel Cuddy to be seen again too!!!!

If House has made some emotional breakthrough by letting out his anger and has become to quote Pinnochio "a real boy" then let us see some of that emotion, and an ability to feel hurt, and pain and then move past it as this season pointed out that he has an emotional stunting that needs to be taken care of before he can reach self-actualization.
over a year ago HousesCane said…
worried
20 minutes ago I was in denial about no more Huddy but now I'm just angry >:0 I need to watch House ASAP. I'm sooo sad. :( Gonna watch House and Rachel scenes to cheer me up. :)
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
cloudy
Hi, girls. =) I haven't been online that much lately, so I still have some catching up to do with all of your posts. I'm glad to see that this thread is still going strong! =D

The 17th has been a bad luck day for me these past two months. May 17th was the day I found out Lisa E was leaving, and thus, Huddy might very well not be endgame. The 17th of this month, my boyfriend got rear ended by a semi truck, while driving my car. I'm wondering what the 17th of next month will bring...

@HousesCane-I switch back and forth from denial and anger too. I really would like to be able to go back and watch Huddy and House/Rachel scenes again, but it's too soon for me. I'll get there, though. It's just going to take some time.
Hi, girls. =) I haven't been online that much lately, so I still have some catching up to do with all
over a year ago HousesCane said…
big smile
I just watched Carrot or Stick so I feel better now!
over a year ago huddycat69 said…
wink
Hey!

good idea this wish list!
I suggest more Hilson scenes, they're so funny together, of course I want the "old" Wilson, not the "always lecturing" Wilson and the "I don't care no more about House" Wilson like we saw at the end of S7
@huddyjoy – Hey dear! Please add a new wish ;-)) so the list will become more loooooooooong XDDD

@huddycall – Are you going insane??? THAT pic and the song’s words are too much sexually disturbing ;-) Have mercy of my hormones....XDD

@mysusp – yes, the season finale was a nightmare but we need to go forward. May I add your wish about Rachel? Ok, I do it :-)

@housecane – It is granted to use any type of device in order to maintain our high spirits. The struggle is hard but we can fight ;-)

@jessicatt – I’m sorry for your boyfriend, hoping he is going well. When real life intrudes, we realize that everything is relative, don’t we?
The pic is soooooo tender :-))

@huddycat – I add your wish too :-)

Wish List (of course it is obvious and implied that on the top of the list there is our common desire to see our Huddy again :-)

1. I hope House's hair will be like it was back in S6...short
2. I hope he won't be surrounded by so many hookers like he was in S7
3. I hope some miracle will happen and Cuddy will be back
6. Rachel Cuddy to be seen again too!!!!
7. I suggest more Hilson scenes, they're so funny together, of course I want the "old" Wilson, not the "always lecturing" Wilson and the "I don't care no more about House" Wilson like we saw at the end of S7.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­..
Take Cuddy back [H]ome!
remember those times?....
remember those times?....
heart
^^ :D
^^ :D
heart
@Jessicat, I'm sorry for your bf, hope he will get better soon! :)
and that pic is adorable! ^^

@mysus, it's cool when you have someone who understands you in real life, huh? I have some of friend like yours. It's cool that they share with you, your thoughts and feelings. :)

@fran, I am a perv-minded girl! XD
You know what made my mind perv?! Huddy wild sex! XD but it's never enough you know. I need a "firewood in the bonfire" to keep the fire on! XD You know what I mean right?! *wink wink* LOL

Oh Gosh, I love this song! :)

P.S.: 8. LESS TAUB!!! OR kill him already!!! *screams*
@mysus and @Jess glad to see you all still stopping by when you can! i know ive been busy too but ive been attempting to come by here whenever possible! Still doing choreography up the wazoo! Although im sure that once its over ill be sad :(

@hcfan im loving those pics :) So cute! They lighten my mood!

@fran im loving the wish list. everything you have so far is great i can't think of anything more to add! but if i do think of something, i will be sure to let you know so you can add it in :)

I started Huddy hangman in another forum! You should head over there and participate! Im hoping it will allow the reminiscing of the past without letting things get too painful.

@Housescane "caorrot or stick" i think was my favorite season 7 episode. it was so well written, cute, well put together, and really the last episode we get of house and cuddy just being themselves and loving each other. Starting at "Family Practice" things get rough and fighting begins....carrot or stick was a good one :)
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@Fran2 and @BH @bh “don't stay blue for long”
I couldn’t ;-))) And do you know what Vincent Van Gogh said about ‘blue’ (two-way intended ;-)) )? “There is no blue without yellow and without orange”.

Yellow - That day the sun pops out from all the rain that has come before it to bring forth a beautiful rainbow and a feeling of warmth that hits your face and promises a new day.

Orange - Reminds me of the fruit as it has juice bursting from it and gives off such energy.

Reminds me of Huddy.

I love the wish list and you ladies have some great things that I definitely want to see.

The only thing I can guess is that we will see a reflecting House that is alone and hopefully not strung out too bad.

What I would add to the wish list:

That the new dean will be a tyrant and running the hospital in the ground. House has become an island doctor but is piecing his life together. This would explain limited scenes with the team. Events transpire that eventually brings the old crew back together to overthrow the new dean. They find out she is in a partnership with someone who is trying to destroy the hospital. The three musketeers come together one more time to save the hospital. Also we find out that one of the musketeers has a son by one of the other musketeers. Guess who?

@Jessicat - Real life does inded come into to our fantasy land. I love the pic. So sweet.

@huddycallianfan - Great pics. you are becoming quite the artist.

@huddycat and housescane - We will never give up on our Huddy

@Bea - Love your synopsis and your depiction of Cuddy. I do feel that she was as guarded as House and that they came into this with "fear" as the anchor and it shipwrecked them. I however, feel that DS can only savalge this by ending it with House and Cuddy. Whatever, he has to do I suggest he do it.

@huddyjoy - I see you have got your hands full. A breakdown of eah show weekly is a great idea. Whenever you guys want to start I am in. Could prove to be a lot of fun

@dora - We fall down but we always get back up.

@mysuspicionis - we wll get a little crazy at times.
over a year ago Jessicatt said…
@Fran-Thankfully, my boyfriend wasn't injured, though my car is pretty mangled. I'm still going back and forth in phone calls with insurance and the repair shop, hopefully this whole mess will be over soon. I'm glad he is ok, though. It could've been so much worse, so I count my blessings.

I'm liking this list! Definitely agree about House's hair. My God, his hair was so unbelievably sexy in s6. I don't know how Cuddy could stand it. If I were her, I totally would've attacked him, and had my way with him on the desk.

@hcf-"P.S.: 8. LESS TAUB!!! OR kill him already!!! *screams*" YES!! I completely 100% agree. That guy is NOT interesting enough (or sympathetic enough) to be anything other than a background character. I fear with LE gone, and RSL and OW having reduced screen time, that people who are still watching next season will see nothing but Taub. Hope I am wrong, though.
tongue
I am also in agreement on this Taub thing. He gets on my frickin nerves. I hope there is not as much time devoted to him next season. I think I would shoot myself.