Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 16791

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* laughs a little* you can do that once we're in the arena. ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*smiles and shakes his head* the fish and the lion... *walks over to his bedroom* ~Jace
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at him and jumps into the water* its to bad we couldnt have met on better terms i should probably go trainings soon *dives under and swims farther into the shallow end* -Leona
yeah. * pulls himself on the board and surfs one more wave before coming into shore and putting the board up and going to his room to get ready* ~ Sam
*comes out and sees Rose* hey- *gets pulled away* ~Jace

*gets suited up for training and heads down with the other tributes* -Leona

alright tributes were heading to trainig now try to go to as many stations and get ready for your training sessons! follow me *her pink heels clanked agaist the tile her bright pink blouse was prim and proper and her black skirt was clean and trim her her pastel pink hair put in an up-do* -Flisse
* dries off his hair with a towel and gets ready for training. He pulls on his hat backwards and walks out of his room and down to training with the other tributes** ~Sam

( i gtg. i'll be back in a hour to an hour and a half)
last edited over a year ago
*later on gets suited up and heads to training* ~Jace
*looks at teagan* you ready? -Rilletta
(back!!!)

* goes to training* -Sarina and Jason
-leona and jace talked a bit on the way there in a friendly way-

*goes by the knot station* -Leona

*pratices some archery sucking badly* -Rion

*studys some edible plants* -Rilletta

*throws a sword at a dummy nad the ead flies right off* -Jace

*pratices archery* -Rose

*studies edible plants with rilletta* -Teagan
* goes to the hand - to - hand combat area but soon leaves and checks out knots and edible plants. HE goes to trident throwing. Every time he threw it, the head of the dummy would have its neck right in between two of the three tongs on the trident. After a while he gets one that spears it perfectly. He makes his way to campflauge and goes all the way around, checking out everything* ~Sam

* practices archery doing a fair job and then goes to plants* ~Sarina

*goes down the archery to show off a bit then throws knives at dummys and does some slicling then head over to edible plants and insects* -leona

*pratices some knives* -Rilletta

*does some weightlifting and swords* -Rion

*looks at sam as he slices a dummy's head off* -Jace
* moves back to the hand- to hand and practices on a dummy. He had skill. * ~Sam

*glances over at him then goes back to studying the plants and insects* -Leona

*rolls his eyes at sam and heads to archery* -Jace

*pratices some camoflage doing a real good job* -Rilletta
* stops soon and goes over to camoflauge as well* ~Sam

* is at the knot station* ~Sarina

* at swords* ~Jason
sunny
*walks in avioding the sharp objects with care* tributes they are ready for your private sessions were going by district good luck! *gets out of there quickly* -Flisse

-calls in the people by district- ill just give you random scorces nothing below a six to busy peeps i promise ;)
last edited over a year ago
* looks at Flisse then heads out so the district tribute could go. He sits around* ~Sam
gtg night give scores tomarrow afternoon
okay. night.
Rose: 8
Jem: 9
Leona: 10
Rilletta: 7
Rion: 8
Sam: 10
Jace: 11
Sarina: 7
Jason: 6
Teagan: 7
Rosealie: 6
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good scores!!!!
i said i wouldnt go under 6 for active members ;)

*smiles at her score* -leona and Rilletta

*shurgs* its a decent score -Rion

11 wow -Jace
* smiles at his score. * ~Sam

* nods when she hears her score. * ~Sarina

* shrugs at his score, a little irratated by himself* ~Jason
( can't spell... )
(looks fine to me)

*walks in after the scores are up* well done tributes tonight is interviews you'll meet up with your stylists when your done here and your mentors to discuss your angle and gowns/suits good luck! -Flisse

* looks at Flisse as she tells them bout the interviews . * ~Sarina
jason then rilletta then sam etc.
okay cool!

Jason gets ready with his stylist. HE was in a black suit with the sleeves pushed up and a black fedora. He knew what his angle was gonna be.
*sits in his chair as they called jason* so your jason i a see how do you like the capitol so far? *smiles his sea blue hair glew in the spotlight* -Ceasar
* sits down across from Ceaser* hmm.. The Capitol's.. interesting. Lets put it at that. ~Jason
myserious huh leave us searching for your thoughts? well tell us a bit about your family then you planning on bringing home to gold for them? -Ceasar
My family is any ordinary family. Caring, and what not. So of course I'm going to win this for them. ~Jason
thats sweet do have anyone else special back home perhaps a girl humm? *raises his eyebrows* -Ceasar
* shrugs* no one special back home. Just a guy in District 2. ~Jason
nothing wrong about that. how do you plan on winning these games? -Ceasar
over a year ago Feathershine said…
Gets dressed in a dawn colored dress. Her hair was curled. Here shoes she was wearing were dark orange, and the dress was not so long, went to the knees, and it was sparkling, with tiger stripes over them, not a big strap just a finger width. Looks beautiful-Rosealie
Walks out and waits for her district to be called-Rosealie
Rosealie's 16 years old, just saying
Her golden hoop earrings dangled as she put them on-Rosealie
Just using my skills, you know? ~Jason
Watches Jason and Ceasar-Rosealie
Hey go to my page and click a link that says: "The Hunger Games RP" thanks :D
Added a character! :)
interesting... *ding* looks like times up good luck jason! our next guess is the lovely Rilletta Saltweather! -Caesar

*walks up in a shiny blue dress that looks like water with a smile* -Rilletta
* walks of stage* ~Jason
*takes her seat shyly and smiles at the crowd smoothing her dress* -Rilletta
Hello, Rilletta. What do you think of your competition? ~Caesar
id have to say they are pretty itimadating there much older and bigger being one of the younger tributes it would seem to the odds are against me *smiles* but who doesnt like longshots they really bring in the fun dont you agree? *looks at the crowd* -Rilletta
* nods and smiles* Yes. Now Rilletta, is there anyone special back home? * raises an eyebrow* surely a pretty girl like you has someone special. ~Caesar
*laughs* oh yes id thought people would be interested in that well im sorry to disappiont you guys but no, my mother would kill me if i was im only 13 after all *smiles* -Rilletta