Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 16791

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Mom! I'm not that kid you use to force around! In case I don't recall you didn't care at all when I got chosen for. The games! *looks at Leona, almost to say I'm sorry* Mom! You forced me into doing stuff! I've had it! Do what you want- but you can't change it! -Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*knits her finger between his and smiles at him the turns to his mother* I may not be much Mrs debouch I'm dirt poor my family's dirt poor we worked long hours in painful conditions just not to starve but with Sam I feel as though he doesn't care about my dowry or my family or friends he cares about me, he loves me and I.love him just the same *leans into him still holding his hand tight* -Leona
I'm not gonna cry -Layla

This is heart warming I feel as though my very heart is melting our little Leona is in love, never thought it couldbe true -Scotty
* smiles at Leona, holding onto her hand and looks at his mother* -Sam

Exactly! * very mad now* I-I -I Sam!! I will talk with you!! -Mrs. D

Say all you want. You aren't going to change anything. * looks at his mom, calm but irrated with er* -Sam

* storms offs* -Mrs. D
She reminds me of my mother although my mother was a sucker for a sob story *smiles* besides she would have freaked out on me to if she was here so you don't have to be sorry *smiles* -Leona

*claps* vundeva just touching really -Scotty

I said I wasn't gonads cry *wipes away a tear* -Layla
* watches his mom storm off.* it's not just that. It's thy my mom thinks she has to make it happen herself. She forces everyone around. She's going to find a way to make us the way she wants it. Me with a '" nice district 4 girl" and you - I don't know what she wants to do with you. * he tries to shake it off but it still bothers him* -Sam
*looks at him and sings softly* ill never be your mothers favorite....your father probably wouldn't look me in the eye...if I was in the shoes id probably do the same thing...saying there goes our litttle boy...off with that troublesome girl...but they're just afraid of sonthing they cant see...oh well watch me change there minds....yea for you ill try il try il try...pick up these broken prices til I bleed...if that ail make it right...cause they'll be no sunlight if I lose you baby...they'll be no clear skies...if I lose you you baby...just like the clouds my eyes will do the same...if you walk away everyday it will rain,rain, rain... -Leona
* Smiles at her ,his worries practically washing away* -Sam
Feel better now? *looks at him* mother used to say I could sing anything in any situation and make it alright *smiles* -Leona

Its true Leona sang in the feilds to bring our hopes up in the summer months she was always very good *smiles* I on the other hand sound like a dying cat -Layla

No when you start singing I wish I was hearing a dying cat -Scotty
Lots better. * smiles at her * -Sam
Thera nothing wrong with sounding like a dying cat. Sam one time kicked me out of te room during a singing thing cause I can't sing. -Nicoletta

I did not! * protest and then grins* Soren was the one who dragged you out, I just agreed with him. -Sam
Good...it'll be alright in the end this love is difficult buts real don't be afraid well make it out of this mess somehow... -Leona

Oh that reminds me got you this le *hands her a photograph* its for your locket remember how your mother said the locket was for picture of your family in one heart a picture of your best friends in the other and in the middle...a picture of your love *smiles* -Layla

*looks at the picture and sees Sam before the reaping and smiles* thanks layla... *hugs her* -Leona

Your welcome le *smiles* you wont believe the strings I had to pull to get that sorry Sam if its not your best but I thought shed liked this one best -Layla
He nods. * We'll make it work . * sees the picture and smiles* -Sam
last edited over a year ago
*opens up her three heart locket and plaace the picture inside then shuts it and holds it tight* I love it layla all I need is an emerald and my necklace would be complete *smiles* -Leona
* he remembers Marissa's last moments. And arena. He pushes the thoughts away* -Sam
*looks at Sam then back to Scotty and layla were gonna go get something to eat see you guys later -Leona

See ya le have fun! *pulls her brother away and into the elevator presses the button and disappears with her brother in hand* -Layla
* picks up his guitar * Let me put my guitar up , real quick. * walks into his room and sets his guitar down on his bed* -Sam
*leans on at the dorway* I'm actually not that hungry to much excitement I guess -Leona
* walks off to her room, leaving them alOne* -Nicoleta

* walks to her mothers room* -Sarah

* he nods, tightening the rope on the rope bracelet Sarah made him*-Sam
Your friends are nice probably surprised you like me I'm guessing being only 15 and a sophomore I guess there a bit of a gap age wise -Leona
they're good friends. * nods* they were suprised about us. -Sam
My friends not so much they now I cant act not in that way there very supportive in anything I do no matter how dumb *smiles* that's why I like them our family's also help eachother in the winter when foods scarce they've had by back for as long as I can remember... *closes her eyes remembering home the great veiled and the lake thagt she loved* -Leona
* smiles* my friends are supportive but no were near as close as you are to your friends. Inmean your family's help eachother out. In four, if you hunt fish together , your friends, if you surf together, your friends. Iirs friendship but nothing as close to true friendship in 9. -Sam
Friendship is an uncommon thing in nine you go to work don't cause trouble come home to your family in school you pay attention don't cause trouble or they beat you and go home to your family its a tough life but it could be worse nine had amazing food if you could afford it and the most lovely music.... *smiles as she daydreams about nine again* my favorite song was always belle notte it was so beautiful id always sing it by the lake as I watched the richer folk on the bridge... -Leona
* smiles, listening to her talk about 9* -Sam
Oh and the times me Scotty and layla danced on the bridges in the starlight me and Scotty would sing as layla would hummed bella notte we could have been beat for that but we never got caught it was my favorite time so many stars...*hunks and sings softly remembering* oh this is the night...its a beautiful night and they call it bella notte...look at the skies they have stars in there eyes on this lovely bella notte... -Leona
* smiles, listening to her sing, enjoying the song * -Sam
Side by side with your loved one...youll find enchantment here...the night we weave its magic spell...when the one you love is near...oh this is the night when the heavans are right...on this lovely bella notte... -Leona
* sings along quietly* -Sam
Sorry if you got bored with that its just I got caught up in the memories...my father gave me the middle name of bella because of it to so its a special song to me... -Leona
Don't be sorry. It was interesting. * smiles* -Sam
Scotty sings it the best *smiles* he gets all into it id usually sing with him, its was kinda like that for a long while layla would keep us in line, you know my mother was never a fan of Scotty either thought since we were so close wed end up falling in love and not do the marriage she wanted me to have funny how neither of those things happened -Leona
I can imagine Scotty go all out sing it. * smiles at the thought of it. He nods,still listening to her talk* -Sam
*laughs you should hear he puts on his thick accent that district nine people sometimes have (similar to italien) and sings it with me id sing sing softly when he sang loud then id sing like I do and he'd sing softly with me...if we ever go back to nine ill have to show you the lake...and if we got money maybe ill take you to a great place to eat they have the best spaghetti and meatballs *smiles* -Leona
* smiles * I'm all in for spaghetti and meatballs and of course lakes. -Dam
Of course granite its still around after this war....what about you I know girls usually do all the talking but what's it like in four what's your family and friends like? -Leona
* nods * well, Four.. Hmm.. How to put it. Well, in four some people have the easy life. Nice homes, good jobs, ad such. Umm, my family is .. Rich. But that never really .. Ya know, mattered to every one. My family is.. Ooh I suppose. I try and teach Sarah how to surf. So I guess surfing is our sibling thing between all of us. .. I'm not really good at this stuff- explaining district four. I guess, my friends are like my siblings. We surf, fish, and do all that stuff together . -Sam
You must have good seafood then seafood was a rarity in nine we ate mainly beef and pastas and sauces if you could afford the nice stuff ive lived off bread and anything elsevi could srouge up the tessare helped some to I had to put a lot of those in over the years.... -Leona
Seafood is a big thing there along with pasta. * nods * I had my name put in several times because I was doing what I could to get my own life. Which is why I needed tesserae. There's some stories behind that though.-Sam
I wont press I had a family of three to feed and me and my fathers pay checks didn't cut no matter how hard we worked so I had to do them or my family would strave...probably why I love talking about food cause it was everything to us then -Leona
* nods * I understand. ~Sam
All this talk about food is amking me hungry lets get something for dinner *smiles* on.the way there we can talk about your wonderful mother -Leona
Yeah. * smiles* Ah, my wonderful mother! ~Sam
*smiles then frowns thinking of her mother* you know however much I may villify my mother I loved her alotbut as the years went by she drifted away from me and one day left me complety as much as I hate her for doing that to me I would do naything to have her with me again... -Leona
Oh. * nods slightly, starting to walk towards wherever they go for food* ~Sam
*looks at him* I really pity you anyone who has had to deal with this much emotional baggage from someone who have gone nuts by now *smiles but still thinking of when she was small and the memories of her mother and her playing then after her sister was born how she drifted away and didn't speck with her and how she longed for her and when her second sister arrived how she finally said I will always love you and left* -Leona
* smiles, he was looking at her so he doesn't see the wall and runs into it and stumbles back* okay, there's a wall there! ~Sam
*snaps out her thought and laughs* definatly did you really not see that wall there? -Leona
* laughs at himself* no, i honestly did not. ~Sam
You were to transfixed on me so you decide to walk into walls I must be more enchanting then I thought *smiles* -Leona