Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
angry
What really it didn't come up crap now I got to type it again!
*continues her melody* so if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive...will I chose water over wine...and hold my own and drive...its driven me before seems to be the way everyone else gets around lately I'm begging to find that when I drive my light is found...whatever tomarrow brings ill be there... -Leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* takes his guitar and plays a little of it, and opens the door, so the music plays with it. He walks out of his room and plays the song on the guitar* ~Sam
*smiles and sings to it* with open arms and open eyes yea....whatever tomarrow brings ill be there...ill be there...will you choose water over wine and hold your own and drive....whatever tomarrow brings il be there open arms and open eyes yea...whatever tomarrow brings ill be there...ill be tere...do do do...do do do..Ba .bumba...do do do... -Leona
last edited over a year ago
* smiles and sings with her, playing the guitar too* ~Sam
*finishes and looks at happily wiping her tear then sings softly* sing me a song your the guitar man...sing me a song tonight...I'm really in the mood for a melody...and you've got me feeling alright... *leans into him* -Leona
* smiles and strums the guitar,picking up a melody.* ~Sam
*humms to its softly then looks at him her chesnuty eyes sparkling* nice guitar your friends give it to you...speacking of which I'm surprised they haven't walked out and seen us -Leona
* looks at her, eyes caring and bright* Yea.There's an old story about sunsets in 4. * he looks down the hall to where his friends' room are. * I wouldn't be surprised if they were peaking through any little hole they find. ~Sam

* in Nicoletta's room. She was looking through the little peep hole at them, giggling to her self.* ~Sarah

What are you giggling about, Sarah? ~Nicoletta

Come here, I'll show you! * points to the peep hole*~Sarah

* looks through it and sees Leona And Sam* ~Nicoletta/
What the old story about sunsets in four and yea my friends would be to *smiles and she smoothed her golden brown hair* -Leona
* smiles* The story is really long. How did that... conversation with your arranged husband go? ~Sam
Well he called me his princess I told him I didn't love him and I loved you he got angry grabbed me and pushed me against the wall then.. -Leona
That obviously didn't go well. ~Sam
Well then I kicked his ass and told him how much better ism without him then he swore id marry him and then I told him over my dead body and fryer my eyes out in the elevatorvcause I knew I really screwed things up and started thinking of you and then hljust started singing and here we are...hey this might be a silly question but have you ever thought of what its like to live the capitol all the parties and food and dancing sometimes I wish I could be that happy and care free then I think about how I will never get to dance with you at a real party...the things that occupy mind surprise me sometimes I may truely have gone mad now.. -Leona
Oh. And it would be really fun to dance with you any where. And I'm sure, Linving in the Capitol might be the funniest thing at points. ~Sam
Yes the people and the radiometry are hidisous and hilarious but they do have nice parties and really anywhere huh? Even in the middle of a hallway? -Leona
Yeah, and Absolutley in the middle of a hallway! ~Sam
Then lets see *stands up and smooths her skirt and smiles* -Leona
* smiles and sets his guitar up against the wall.He holds out his hand* Care to dance? ~Sam
It would be a pleasure *smiles and take his hand and places her other hand on his shoulder* -Leona
* smiles and places a hand on her waist.He tries to remember how to dance like this again. * ~Sam
*leads them off and she slides across the carpet and then spins under him singing softly* tale as old as time, true as it can be, barely even friends then somebody bends...unexpectedly, just a little change, small to say the least, both a little scared, neither one prepared...Leona and Sam... *smiles as they continue dancing* -Leona
* smiles and he dances with her, listening to her sing softly. * ~Sam
* watches them from the peep hole* awwww.. thats so sweet! ~Sarah and Nicoletta
*pulls away from him still holding one of his hands then pulls in again and twirls infront of him singing her melody softly* ever just the same, ever a surprise, ever as before, ever just as sure, as the sun will rise* -Leona
* smiles, remembering every second of this, never wanting to forget* ~Sam

Goodnight
Night

*leans into him* tale as old as time, tune as old as song, bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong...certain as the sun, rising in the east, tale as old as time, tune as old as rhyme, Leona and Sam...tall as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Leona and Sam.... *looks up at him* I wonder what your friends think now? -Leona
* smiles at her * I Don't know but I know I'm thinking that you are the most beautiful girl In the world* he kisses her* . -Sam

Awww!!! Thats just so sweet!!!! -Nicoletta ad Sarah
*looks at him* awe you didn't have to studder to kiss me... *smiles and leans into him* its to bad time doesn't frezze but if it did id want to be here with you forever -Leona
* smiles * I would to. Just spend forever right here with you.-Sam
Almost as if there no war no hunger games and no complications just love.... *twirls then dips* -Leona

Isn't this magical.... *smiles* -Scotty

*looks up in surprise and almost falls over* when did you get here?! -Leona

Just now via elevator Maya said you might be down here, look like she was right *smiles* so I figured I drop by and bug you -Scotty

*stands up* your awful *smiles* -Leona

*peers from behind him and look at Sam* hes curer in person than on Tv *giggles* -Maya
* smiles at her then looks up when he hears Scotty. * ~Sam

* peering the the peep hole, not realizes she was leaning on the handle and the door opens and Sarah and Nicoletta tumble out.*~Sarah and Nicoletta
Co thereat of the gang is here now that were done spying on these two I'm Scotty Leona friend and you two might be? -Scotty

I'm Maya leona's little sister *smiles and flattened her dark brown hair* -Maya
I'm Sarah! * she says, brightly* Sam's my older brother. ~Sarah

I'm Nicoletta. Sam's friend. * smiles* ~Nicoletta

Great now that we all no eachother lets bother the happy couple *grins* so le what did you say to nick I heard a lot of yelling and banging then both of you just disappeared -Scotty

It was pretty scathe actually -Maya

*looks at Maya softly* lets just say it didn't go to well -Leona
* walks out of his room to ask Nicoletta something. He sees them all in the hallway* ~Soren

* looks at Scotty, just listening to the conversation* ~Sam
Did you beat the crap out of him without me come on le do you hate me that much I'm hurt really *pretends to be is dispair* -Scotty

Your such a ham you know that but next time you can help me that sound alright *grins* -Leona

Yes that would bring much pleasure hes toot a mouth to big for the rest of him *laughs* -Scotty

Don't I know it hes such a pig.... *rolls her eyes* -Leona
* grins, listening to them* ~Sam

* walks over to them. *~Soren
Well anyway lets meet this young chap your smitten with *says in a fake accents as he walks over to Sam* allo allo mate the names scotty you might be the young chap the call Sam Deblu , well good day to you sir greeting and salutations its been a pleasure the finally meet some one you could sweep miss Leona of her feet a pleasure ideed* -Scotty

*laughs* your to much scotty -Leona
* laughs and replies in his fake accent. * PLeasure is all mine, Monsieur. You, ah, know, Madame Leona, yes? From District 9, no? ~Sam
Yes indeed sir we been mightly close since we were wee little tikes been a thorn in the old mans buttock since those times indeed -Scotty

*elevator doors open and layman steps out* there you guys are where have you been its been nearly and hour since... *looks at Sam and her jaw drops* since...since... *faints* -Layla

Up there me sister goes again always dropping like lumber on a winter morrow when she sees handsome chaps why if I wasn't here brother shed be fainting everytime she sees me because I'm just so dashing *smiles cockily at nicoletta and then turns to help his sister up* -Scotty

*looks at Sam* don't worry she does that a lot, I swear the girl forgets to breathe everytime she sees a cute guy...anyone got water? -Leona
Ah, I see, monsieur. Make, complete sense. * sees Layla faint* uh.. Is the young lady alright? * looks at Scotty and can't help but laugh a little at what he says* Ah. Makes sense, now, that does. ~Sam

Um. I have some water in my room. ~Soren

* laughs a little at Scotty* . ~Nicoletta
Alright missy time to get up now before these nice folk relize were crazy and run away screaming down that hall there -Scotty

Hard to believe I'm the normal one right *laughs* -Leona
* laughs* ~Sam

* walks back to his room and runs into Mrs. Deblu* Oh.. Hi, Mrs. Deblu.. Where- are you going? ~Soren

I'm going to get Sarah. What are you doing? ~Mrs. Deblu

Are you sure you want to get her right now. * glances around the corner at the others, knowing Mrs . Deblu hates that Sam fell in love with Leona. * ~Soren

Yes. * pushes past him* ~ Mrs. Deblu
*finally wakes up and looks at Scotty horrified and jerks up* I did it again didn't I? Oh I hate when I do that its mirroring... *cover her face with her hands* -Layman

Aw cheer up sis they already know werecrazy no sense in hiding -Scotty

Its alright lay besides he loves me and I like you so therefore he has to like you *looks at Sam* right Romeo *smirks* -Leona

*giggles* I'm Layla by the way sorry you had to see that I have some issues with that sorry your just really cute no wonder Leona likes you so much *smiles* -Layla
* looks at leona and smiles * That's right. * turns back to Layman* its fine. And thanks. * strikes a pose* I try. I really do. ~Sam

* walks down the hallway and turns and sees Sam and Leona* Samuel James Deblu! * screeches* ~Mrs. Deblu

( i'll be right back- shower)
Not as cute as your dear brother right but Leona doesn't think so shejust laughs at me! Imagine that laugh at me! Very obsurd I think -Scotty
Its Layla sorry kindle puts in suggestions changes what I type sometimes

Must be your loving mother -Leona
* looks up at the ceiling in a short prayer and turns around * What? ~Sam

What are you doing???!with- with that District 9 girl!! I cannot believe you!!! I gave you a good future for a District 4 girl!! And you blew it! I don't want you with Her!!!! ~MRS. Deblu

Um excuse me but iam right here I do have feelings you know -Leona

Harsh... -Scotty

That was deep -Layla

*hides behind Scotty* -Maya