Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 16791

over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
-hours later-
*wakes up*-Leona and jace
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* wakes up* ~Sam
*looks around and sees Sam* you awake? -Leona

*wakes up and sighs* -jace
* hears his name and looks at Leona* yea. ~Sam
They fixed up you think that there from the capitol? -Mayleen

Maybe -jace
I don't think this is the capitol. There should really only be one of us if it were. And the forcefield blew up too... ~Sam
Then who is it-mayleen

-a guy walks up to them not in armor or carrying a weapon - attention victors we will be arriving soon enough with hour cooperation we can untie you and get you safley into the district welcome to the rebel base district 13
Cool-jace
( you mean Leona?)

* glares at the guy., irratted* Why did you get all of us out of the arena? -Sam
Ya

-looks at him oddly we saved you because you defied the capitol and where the last survivors besides the other girl would you rather be back in the arena? -

No but what about our family's? -Leona
Guess I dont want to be in the arena anymore..-Sam
They were transported earlier along with close friends war is upon us you will be helping the rebel I assume and we will live in district 13 until the end of the war I hope you enjoy your stay -disappears quickly -

District 13? Didn't the capitol destroy it? Oh I don't care I can see my family! Oh my sister and my papa ive missed them so much! -Leona
*watches the guy disappear* District 13? Rebels? -Sam
District 13 must have been plotting to revolt against the capitol this whole time been underground and dependednt Olin themselves we must be heading there for the war I don't care anyway I get to see my family when.are we landng I.hope soon *says excitedly* and they can meet you! -Leona
I guess so about District 13.. * nods.* Right! * says excited* Wait.. Then my family is here... *he frowns a little.. * -Sam
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Why what's the problem -leona
Nothing i guess... * he still seems a little down that his family was here.* But I can't wait to meet your family, Leona! ~Sam
What's wrong with your family? -leona
Nothing. I want to see my siblings and all. Just some difficulties. When do you think we're landing? ~Sam
Soon I hope -Leona

hopefully* looks around the room* ~Sam
* he thinks about home and landing soon* ~Sam
*thanks about the capitol* ~Jace
* wonders what his family's doing and if any close friends are here.. * ~Sam
-the craft lands and the guy comes over again-

we are ready to go please come single file down the stairs and down the hall there at the end desk will they inform you of your room number then you will go to that room and nowhere else do i make myself clear? -says a matter of factly-

*nods then looks at sam with a shrug and gets up and goes towards the stairs* -leona
Okay -jace
* nods and gets up and starts walking towards the stairs, and looks at Leona as he walks* ~Sam
*steps down the stairs hastily and quickly walks to the desk as the gil behind the desk gives her her card she heads to the elevator* -Leona
* follows her down and walks to the dest and gets his card and goes to the elevator* ~Sam
im room 907 you? -Leona

room 403. But what do you think is in all the other rooms? I mean, he did make a big thing about not to look at them. ~Sam
probably other peoples rooms -Leona
Hmm.. probably. But what else do you think is here? ~Sam
well considering there indepedent probably everything *elevator door opens and she steps in and pushes the floor level 9* -Leona
* nods and steps into the elevator too and pushes the floor 4. * ~Sam
good luck with your family i hope to meet them soon *smiles* -Leona
Yea. I can't wait to meet yours. * smiles * -Sam
you'll love them Tia is the cutest and Maya is the best and my father he can make anyone laugh...oh ive missed them so much...you know Tia ran to me on reaping day? She cried my name and they yanked me away from her i could see her crying it killed me not to be able to comfort her...ever since mom died ive been there protector and provider i hope they've been okay since i left... -leona
Well I can't wait to meet them. -Sam
What about your siblings and parents what's there names? -Leona
Well, I have two brothers who's names are Conner and Daniel. There cool. Then there's my parents... Theyre difficult to explain.. I mean .., hm.. -Sam
Oh, I have an adopted sister. She's really sweet. Her name is Sarah. She's adorable. -Sam
My mothers dead she was nice and comforting but she was very subborn did what she believed right and didn't care what others thought my father is hard worker and keeps everyone upbeat hes very laid back but he'd do anything to protect us -Leona
They seem nice how old are they? Tia is five and Maya is ten and my father is 35 my mother would be 33 if she was still alive -Leona
That's nice your parents are so caring . And im sorry about your mother. Conner us 15 and Daniel is 12. Sarah just turned 8. My Dad is 44 and my mom is 42.* elevator stops and he looks up and sees that it's his floor and he steps out of the elevator.* See you , Later Leona . -Sam
Good luck with your family *smiles and the doors shut and she is gone* -Leona
Thanks * smiles Back as the door. Closes. He walks to the room and stops in front of the door and Looks down the hall, a little curious to see what's around here* -Sam
*pulls at her necklace and looks at the charms* I need one for Marissa...I need an emerald Marissa would like an emerald same Color as her eyes... -Leona
* turns to wander the hall ways , wonder what's in this place.* -Sam
*reaches floor and the door opens and her little sister tia runs in and hugs her* Leona ive missed you so much! Don't go away ever again! *holds her tight* -Tia

*hugs her back* I missed you to ti, and I wont I promise ill stay right here with you... -Leona

Leona! Your back! We were so worried! *hugs her to* -Maya

I'm sorry its been so long but were together now and that all that matters -Leona