Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Should we go back to rp?
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
yes!
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Yes! We should !
Okay

*sails across the bay* -Careers

*says in a mocking tone* there coming... *holds her bow and arrow* -Leona

* trident ready, up in a tree with a perfect aim from his spot but no one can see him* Get ready..~Sam
last edited over a year ago
*reachs the island and tosses her ax at leona* -Marissa

*shoots her arrow at marrissa and manages to aviod most of the ax but it grazes her side* -Leona

*takes the blow to her shoulder and pulls it out and snaps it in half and charges at her again* -Marrissa

*sees sam in the trees barely and tosses one of his knives at him* -Rion
*hides unseen then sets a trap fast and throws it so it blends in with the branches* *climbs higher and waits for some to fall in it with a blade in her hand ready* ~Teagan
*he tries to dodge on the branch he was on and the knife hits the branches behind him. He pulls the knife out of the branch and gets out of the tree fast. He throws the knife at rion ,aiming for his neck but Sam isn't the best at throwing knives so it hits Rion much lower than the neck* -Sam
*takes the blow to his stomach and falls to the ground in agony* -Dion

*battles fiercely again bashing eachother with there ax and arrows* -Leonard and Matisse

*looks to Jason* get the girl she ran that way! Ill get surfer boy! *leaps into the tree with cat like stealth sword in hand* -Jem
On it! * hears Jem and takes off for the girl, holding his knife ready* -Jason

* sees Jem and leaps out of the tree ad onto the sand , gripping his trident .* -Sam
*growls and leaps down after him swiftly sword in hand he thrusts towards Sam with the blade tip* -Jem

*hashes marissa face sending blood pouring out of her nose but then is struck with the blunt side of the ax against her injured side agony sweeps through her as she crashes to the ground* -Leona
* jumps to the side but the sword tip still grazes his side. He stabs his trident in Jem's shoulder and twists it quickly and yanks it back out* -Sam
*takes the blow and slashes the sword along his side* -Jem

Any last word princess want to blow a last kiss to the audience before the curtain closes? * raises the ax over her neck blood streaming down her face and shoulder* -Marissa

Yes I do *twist forward again and flips out and switchblade and stabs it into her stomach* -Leona
*sees jason get closer and closer to her trap* come on, come on ~Teagan
* runs to were Teagan is but doesn't see the trap and is caught in it* -Jason

* takes the blow ,then using his trident he throws it at the sword and pins the sword farther away between the tongs of the trident. Sam punches Jem in the face * -Sam
yes! *runs over* I'm sorry it had to end like this...so I'm going to make it quick *get an ax and stabs it at his heart* *runs away* *thinks about his family and how they must feel* *sighs and keeps running* ~Teagan
*rears up against the tree and kicks him backward sending him off balance and grabs the trident around his neck and points it at Sam* -Jem

*stubble's backward and falls to the ground and coughs blood* -Marissa

*falls to the ground panting clutching her side* -Leona

-a cannon fires -
* dies* -Jason

* trips backwards onto the sand and looks up at the trident and tries to back away a little and is up against a tree with the trident pointed at him* -Sam
Decision decisions I got what I need now but you and me seem to be the only ones standing around here marissa and your girlfriend are rising as we speck Jason and Dion are dead and teagan is nowhere to be seen should I finish you off and wait for throw next person to come along or let you takes what's left of you and run -Jem

-cannon fires for Jason -

Closes her eyes trying to escape the pain -leona
>wait Leona and sam need my help< *runs back and sees sam* >Sam!<
*throws her ax at Jem* ~Teagan
* glares at him* decide how to kill me already, will you?. * pushes up the tree to stand up slowly, he then sees the axe cone flying towards Jem* -Sam
*swiftly dodges it but gets a bitbof the graze and turns and strikes at teagan fiercely* -Jem
Sam... *holds her side* I'm bleeding bad...help *manages to gasp* -leona
* hears Leona and rushes over to her and starts doin what he can to stop the bleeding* -Sam
frick! *runs over to leona* ~Teagan
*rushes after them* -hem

Leave get out of here leave me here ill be fine -leona
* looks between Leona and Teagan and Jem then at Leona*are you sure you be alright? -Sam
yes im sure *croaks* its not bad it just hurts alot if you can get him away i can clean myself up in the pool go... ~Leona

*runs away* ~Teagan
* nods and gets up from her side and takes off to help Teagan with Jem* ~Sam
*climbs up a tree* ~Teagan
i will not die like rilletta i can promise you that.. *heaves herself up* i just hope you'll come back *pulls herself over to the pool clutching her side her nose still bleeding her shoulder reopened again* -Leona

*waas able to grab the sword and trident while they were talking and dashes after them with catlike speed but sinking deeply into the sand slowing him a bit fatigue also setting in* -Jem
*watches jem get closer* ~teagan
*nods to Leona. * I'll come back. * runs towards Jem, his years of being on the sand lets him run quickly on it with out sinking in, He catches up with Jem and kicks him from behind* ~Sam
*spins behind and hits him on the side hard with the trident knocking him sideways* -jem
*goes behind jem with ax and throws the ax at his neck* ~Teagan
*falls sideways on to the sand and then stumbles back up to help Teagan and sees the axe being thrown* -Jem
*twists around and thrusts the sword at teagan and sees the ax but it was to late it buried into his neck and he fell with an awful cry and died in a pool of blood holding the trident* -Jem

-cannon fires-

*cleans herself up and mansges to patch herself enough to stop the bleeding and looks to marissa and relizes shes still alive and in the spur of the moment drags the girl over to the river and tries cleaning her wounds* maybe me dont have to be enemies -Leona
*looks at sam with a smile* ~teagan
Jem hit her with a sword to the stomach
Wait Jem is dead
wink
if you read the comment he hit her right before it hit him jem doesnt go down easy ;)
Oh

*falls to the ground and faints* -teagan
mischievous
foxfang?
Haha I meant teagan wrong roleplay
its fine
* looks down the shore and sees Leona's alright, he hurries over to teagan and stops any blood from flowing from where the sword hit her and he carefully carried her back over to near where Leona was and lies her down carefully. He looks over at Leona. * What are you doing?? -Sam
Dove your alive!

Saving the damn girl what does it look like I'm not above saving her if I still can! Call me crazy butcit makes up for the girl I killed at the cornucopia -Leona
Yep, I'm alive and well !!

* he watches her and nods* I understand.. * he holds back all his objections* -Sam
*wakes up* I don't feel good ~teagan
*manages to get her to stop bleeding and cleans her up* she'll be alright *looks at Sam* you must think imcrazy for trying to save a girl who tried to kill.me -Leona