Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 16791

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* he pauses and goes into his room instead and he sees his family in there along with his 2 close friends. *

Sammy!!! * runs up to him and hugs him .* -Sarah

* he hugs her * Hey, Sarah. -Sam

We missed you So much!! -Sarah

We missed you, bro. -Conner

* his brothers come up to hug him.* -Conner and Daniel.

* runs up and hugs him tightly * oh, I've missed you so much!! -Nicoletta
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Papa is in the room follow us *pulls her skirt* -Tia

Alright lead the way! *smiles* -Leona

This way! *runs down the hall* -Maya

*follow after her tia at her side and think its good to have them again* -Leona
*looks up at her sister* Leona? Did you really fall in love with that guy on the Tv? -Tia

*looks at her sister* yes I did I don't regret it either -Leona

What about Nick? Aren't you supposed to love him? Papa said so... -TiA

don't worry about it ti ill work it out *smiles* -Leona
I was so scared you werent coming back! We- uh- we brought you something. Something from home. * she turns around to Soren, Sam's closest friend, Nd nods.* -Nicolletta

* picks something up from behind him and carries it over to Sam and hands it to him* here, man, Sam, have Imissed you! * hands him His special guitar. The one with the ocean at sunset painted on it.*

*walks into her room and sees her father* papa? -Leona

Threes my princess! The prettiest and fiercest girl in the hunger games that captures the heart of everyone! *smiles proudly* -leonas dad

*rushes to him and hugs him tightly* ive missed you so much papa... -Leona

Me to princess... *pats her back* -Leonas dad
* Sam takes the guitar and places it on hid bed. He looks at his parents at the back of the room his mother didn't look angry really but she had a look. His dad smiled proudly* -
Its to bad you weren't around for your birthday party we had a great time -papa

What?! You had my party without me!? -Leona

Don't worry we saved cake! *hands her a slice* -Maya

Curses you know my weakness *laughs and takes a bite* tum so good -Leona

Its your favorite chocolate vanilla marbled with golden icing -Tia
* she pulls something out of her pocket and walks over to Sam* here, I thought you might want these. * hands him a rope bracelet with a shell and a surf board on it* I made it! * smiles proudly as Sam puts ties the rope around his wrist* -Sarah

Thank you Sarah. That's so sweet of you.* he sits down on his bed* -Sam

It was boring at home with out you, Sam. * sits beside him on the bed* -Nicoletta

Yea, Skyler tried to show off that she's the best surfer now that your gone. It was pretty funny.-Soren

Is anyone from 9 here are layla and scotty here? Oh ive missed them its been lonely without seeing them and you guys -Leona

Yes there her down the hall I think there coming over later to see you -Maya

Oh wonderful I have to introduce you all to Sam -Leona

That boy you kissed in the games? *drops her fork in surprise* your actually friends I thought it was just a show that's what papa said -Maya

*looks at her dad* you thought that? -Leona

Your engaged remember Leona you cant love him -Papa
Great acting with that Leona girl. Really had us going. -Soren

I wasn't acting, Soren. -Sam

Oh come on, Mr. Smooth stammering to a girl.. Please! Really believable to others, just not us. -Nicoletta

Wasn't acting. Like I said. -Sam

Oh.. Well, then... -Nicoletta
But I do! And...and who are you to tell me who I can and cant love! Maybe I don't want to marry nick did you and mom ever think about what I want? You've always told me you do anything to make me happy... -Leona

Ive also told you that id do anything to protect you after this war we wont have any money they still will youll be better off this way, besides Leona u barely know him this isn't real love -Papa

What would you know about real love?! You were arranged to mother! You hadn't Evan meet until your wedding day! Maybe I want more then this life in nine flax some guys little wife! *heads for the door and soaks it behind her* -Leona

Well at least we now shes back... -Maya

*sniffles* papa ive never seen her so upset am scared papa *hugs him tightly* -Tia
last edited over a year ago
I think maybe we should go to our room and leave Sam alone with his guitar for a little while. I'm sure we'll see him soon. * says to fill the silence* -Sam's Mother

Okay, I'll see you guys soon then.. -Sam

Bye, Sammy. -Sarah

Bye.* the Deblus walk out with Nicolleta and Soren with them*

* he sits on his bed, and picks up the guitar and strums a little, lost in his thoughts* -Sam
*wipes a tear away and heads for the elevator and presses the floor # 4* -Leona
* strums a calm tune, thinking, the tune peaceful and calming * -Sam
mischievous
*the elevator door opens and she walks down the hall and finally reaches his room and knocks on his door* hey can I come in? -Leona
* stops playing* Yea, Come on in. -Sam
*pushes the door open and walks in looking awful* sorry for coming in randomly its just...I got a reality check and I don't like it -Leona
* looks at her* What happened? Did something happen with your family? -Sam
I relized I was already married then fought with my father then stormed of like I always do and wound up here -Leona
Great way to start off seeing your family again for the first time. What are you going to do? You can't stay away from this one. -Sam
*sighs* I don't know, and it wasn't all bad my sisterels swarmed me in the elevator and my dad got me cake for my birthday that we never celebrated then they were saying how my friends were here and I mentioned you and it went downhill from there -Leona
Oh that's not good. My mom made my family leave after I brought up you.. Wait, wouldn't you have to marry the guy if you were in 9? We're in 13 though, aren't we?-Sam
The war wont last forever then I will have to besides in 9 its tradation for you to be arranged in marriage but I don't want to go back to 9 and marry him after the war is over I want to go to four with you and see the ocean *looks at him* -Leona
I know. I want you to come back with me too four too.* looks at her too , thinking how to fix thus situation* -Sam
I want to the see the sea so badly the way you describe it makes it sound almost like a fantasy to see an endless stretch of water its like make believe in nine *smiles* -Leona
* smiles * I want you to come with me really bad but how can we Do that though? I mean... * trails off and strums a chord once or twice *-Sam
We could run away... -Leona
We could..but there is a war going on .. -Sam
After the war we could run away to four and live by the sea and raise a family there *smiles* -Leona
* smiles* we could do that. ~Sam
*thinks about it for a minute then frowns* what about our family and friends if we drop everything and run away espechially for me I wont be able to see them in 9 again ill miss my sister grow up and fall in love and what if something happened to my father and I was gone...I wouldn't be ablevto live with myself if I was gone and something happened -Leona
I can understand that completely. If you don't want to we don't have to.* nods, his hand strumming a few chords lightly * -Sam
I should probably head back soon my friends are coming over and I cant miss them so I cant stay long...ill bet he will be there *mumbles* looking forward to that conversation.... -Leona
Alright. See you later then. And Good luck with um.. him. ~Sam
Yea did you know we used to date actually before the games I tried to accept it rather than resent it...after reaping day the bastard had the nerve to come to me after I was but on death row and say that hes done with me since I'm a dead woman walking now he probably wants me back il show him though you'll see *smiles and slips out of the room* -Leona
* smiles and watches her walk out the room, * ~Sam
*evantually arrives back and sees everyone there and hugs here friends* -Leona

Oh I missed you girl I was routing for you the whole time all of us were I cried when your allies died I'm glad you did something nice for them -Layla

Thank Layla *sniffles* its wasn't much fun without you -Leona

Where's my hug? -Scotty

Oh come here * hugs her friend* you haven't gotten into trouble while I was gone have you? -Leona

Well a bit but my stick in the mud of a sister over here has kept me on a tight leash since you left *laughs* -Scotty

District 9 thanks her *laughs* -Leona
* plays the guitar, humming along with his music* ~Sam
Nice to see you Leona... *looks at her* -Nick

*narrrows her eyes* didn't think id come back did you? -Leona

I had my doubts but your back and that's all that matters -Nick

Can I talk to you outside? -Leona

Sure lead the way *says boredly as he gets up* -Nick

*rolls her eyes and leads him out the door and shuts it behind them* -Leona

Wonder what they have to talk about? -Scotty
* wonders how its going with Leona and her friends. He keeps playing* ~Sam
What's on your mind princess? -Nick

Don't you call me that you have no right *says angrily* -Leona

Why you are my princess remember? -Nick

No last I remember you abandoned me on reaping day -Leona

That's the past come on get over it you know I still love you and you love me so I don't see the issue here *says boredly* -Nick

I don't love you I never did you Dick! -Leona

Oh please Leona you have to and is it the surfer boy you really love Leona? -Nick

Yes I do id rather spend the rest of my days dead with him then living with you! -Leona

You don't mean that hes just another one of your toys -Nick

No he isn't! -Leona
Dang that was long...
* plays the guitar, and then sets it down, and just kinda thinks all this through. The rebels and all. * ~Sam
You really love him don't you? *is angry now* -Nick

Yes I do more than I ever loved you! -Leona

You stupid bitch! *grabs her and pushes her against the wall* -Nick

Don't even try it asshole! *pushes up the wall and kicks him backword making him hit the ground* I could snap your fragile neck in half in two seconds flat for me what doesn't kill me makes me stronger and after being in those games I'm standing a bit taller and I'm not going to be bullied by you anymore. But I do have to thank you because of you I moved on I'm not the broken hearted girl you left crying weeks before I'm thinking and acting for myself and right now I'm in love with someone else so Puck up what's left of your pride and get out of my life! *kicks him away* -Leona

You bitch you'll be sorry your going to marry me sheathed you want to or not ill make sure of it -Nick
cloudy
Sorry that took so long kindle shut down had to rewrite the whole thing phew
its no problem. I can imagine that would take a while.

* picks up his guitar, and fingers the paint on it and plays it a bit more* ~Sam
*shouts* over my dead body! *goes to the elevator and slides down the back of the wall as the doors close* now you've done it Leona hes gonna do anything to marry me now I hope my family's alright hell probably take everything from us unless I marry him *sobs and the elevator goes down and looks up and sees she pressed 4 on the way in* here I go again crying back to Sam telling him how I stewed things up again...how does he deal with me.. -Leona
* plays guitar , singing a little, * ~Sam
*thinks of Sam and sings the song he sang to her in there rooms in the capitol as the elevator opened her voice echoed down the hall* sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainity ringing clear...and I cant help but ask myself how much I let the fear take the wheel and steer...its driven me before seems to have a vague...haunting mass appeal...but lately I'm begging to find...that I should be the one behind the wheel...whatever tomarrow brings ill be there....opens arms and open eyes yea...whatever tomarrow Bring ill be there...ill be there... -Leona
* he was getting up to place his guitar up , when he hears a voice in the hall. He sets the guitar down on the bed and walks to the door and hears the voice clearer, hearing the lyrics and he remembers the song from the day in the Capitol with Leona* ~Sam