Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 16791

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* smiles* Exactly. * walks around the wall* do you have any idea where the dining room place is ? 'Cause I don't. ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Unman it might be...I have no idea...why doesn't this place have a map? -Leona
I know! They need a map. Why don't we just try and go... maybe down to the 1st floor maybe and see where that takes us? ~Sam
I'm sure Scotty or layla knows we could ask them, rather then wandering around aimlessly sure to be sent back to our rooms -Leona
That makes more sense. My friends probably know too. -Sam
Whatever gets us there *sings quietly* so this is love...so this is love...so this is what makes life so divine...and now I know...the key to heaven is all mine...my heart has wings...and I can fly...ill touch every star in the sky...so this is the miracle ive been dreaming of...so this is love...
Night dove
* smiles , listening to her sing as he turns towards Nicoletta's room to find out where te dining place is.* -sam
Night
Like that my mother used to sing it to me singing kind of a big thing for us lower class sorry kit its annoying you can tell me to stop at anytime you know -Leona
I like the song.a nd continue. Its not annoying at all or anything. ~Sam
If you wish... *smiles at him but her gaze is distant humming her head* when she loved me everything was beautiful, every hour spent together lives within my heart...when she was sad and lonely i was there to dry her tears...and when she was happy so was I when she loved me...*memories flooded her with her mother before her sister were born when she strolled the street with her and when they walked by the lake and made dinner for her father and when bad thunderstorms hit and when her grandfather had died she remembered her mother crying* -Leona
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Best song in toy story
* listens to her sing, and smiles* ~Sam
through the sumemer and the fall we had eachother and that was all...just she and I together like it was meant to be....and when she was lonely...iwas there to comfort her....and I knew that she loved me... *remembers when they went strawberry picking the summer and playing by the playgrounds and in the lakes as a small child and picking out dresses* -Leona
* smiles , listening to her song* ~SAm
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*puts his arms around sam and leona* how's the love birds? singing I see. *looks at leona* ~Jace
* looks at jace. and starts to back out of his grip* ~Sam
*growls* you have to ruin the moment everytime? I wish a had a heel to throw at you...and this song isn't about me and Sam its about me and my mother leave me to my thoughts go moon over rosealie or something -Leona
aww cute *puts his arms down* fine I'll leave u too alone. And you know it leona *winks at her* *walks away* ~Jace
*rolls her eyes* arrogant twit... -Leona
*calls from the hallway* you mean arrogant badass ~jace
* watches him walk away, disliking him even more.* ~Sam
*looks behind her* you wish! God sometimes hes worse than nick I'm really questioning not killing him at the islands maybe Marissa might have not died... -Leona
( dinner. i'll be right back)

*bumps into Maya* Ow that hurt! ~AJ (Jace's step brother)
Ok have fun

*continues singing softly thinking of her mother again* so the years went by I stayed the same....but she began to drift away....I was left alone...still I waited for the day when shed say I will always love you... *remembers as her two sisters were born her mother became more and more depressed as money got tighter and her mother and father fought she made herself distant from Leona and rarely did anything with her* lonely and forgetten id never thought shed look my way...she smiled and at me and held me so...just like she used to do...when she loved me... *remembers the last months before her mother died how she apologized for being distant and how much she loved her than one day left her all alone* -Leona
Oh sorry -Maya
its okay *his forest bright green eyes stand out and his dark brown hair goes in his eyes a little* my name is AJ. ~AJ
I'm Maya district nine I better get going I need to find my sister *pushes past him* -Maya
district 12 and bye. *raises his eyebrows* *watches her go* ~AJ
*walks farther down the then turns around and faces him* you haven't seen her have you medium sized 15 year old golden hair darker colored skin like mine chesnutty eyes probably with a guy sandy haired blue eyes relatively tall? -Msya
*points left* thata way ~AJ

*sighs and thinks of jace* ~Ally (Jace's friend)

*looks around and heads out to explore* ~Chase (Jace's friend, Ally's brother)
Thanks you seem nice, nice meeting you *hurries off in the direction he pointed* -Maya
*watches her leave* *sits in a chair in the hall and reads the mortal instruments* ~AJ

*looks at the other people and walks to the patio* ~Chase
*eats at the cafeteria* -Layla and Scotty

*accidently knocks over her glass of juice and curse quietly* -Layla
*sees the juice and grabs a napkins* here *looks up at her with his hazel eyes and dark brown hair curing to the side* ~Chase

*sits down next to Aj and looks at his City of Bones skimming the page* ~Ally
*looks up and instantly flushes* th-thanks *takes the napkin and whips the table trying not to loo at him so she wont faint and be all embarrassed afterward like she usually does* -Layla
your welcome *sits across the table from her* ~Chase

how's the book? ~Ally

good ~AJ
Sup you from district 12 you got the look down I'm Scotty district 9 and this is my twin sister layla -Scotty

Doesn't look up at him and nods at her brother -Layla
hey guys *looks at Layla* ~Chase
*gazes ar her food quietly* -Layla

*smirks at her* don't worry about her she has some issues -Scotty
I don't have issues *glares at him coldly* -Layla

Really? Then why don't you look our guest in eye huh? -Scotty

You asshole you know what happens to me when I do that *says in a hushed voice* -Layla
*looks at layla* *smiles* ~Chase
*looks at him for a moment her violet eyes flashed then she quickly glanced down again* -Layla

Still mama always said its rude not to look our guest in the eye *smirks* -Scotty

You jerk your just trying to embarrass me -Layla

The very thing I live for... *smiles* -Scotty
*laughs a little* so your friends of leona ~Chase
( back))

How did youknow? *looks up at him her violet eyes are surprised* -Layla

Probably figured were the oddest people around here and were just so dashing and glowing with district 9 pride I know ism *smirks* -Scotty
* comes into the cafeteria* ~Soren

* listens to Leona sing* ~Sam
*looks at Sam* so now that I'm done pouring my whole relationship with my mother out in song do we have any idea where were going? -Leona