Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
fine with me *walks of in the eastward direction* -leona

*dashes away from dyna and follows leona then looks to teagan and sam* she knows where shes going so are you guys coming? -Rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Yea. * follows Leona* -Sam
we need to reach the eastern shore by afternoon then cross the sea with hast and hope no one beat us there... *clears her way through the jungle with her knife* -leona

*listens closely teagan right behind her for any danger* -rilletta
* follows watching the jungle shadows for tributes* -Sam
sam you watch the rear teagan to the left rilletta right ill clear the path and watch ahead -Leona

*nods expanding her sense taking careful steps* -Rilletta
* nods and does what Leona said and watches following and trident ready* -Sam
* stops for a second and using the point of his trident, he pulls off a thick piece of bark off a tree, then catches up to the group. When they reach the shore , he pulls of a longer and thicker piece of bark from a tree again and then takes it the water to see if it floats* ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*walks slowly* ~Teagan
*looks at him* whats with the bark? -Rilletta

*watches him closely* -Leona
You want to swim there? * the bark looks a bit like a person, he sends it out into open water. The bark bobs up and down in the water in the direction of the current towards the other island* Now we know where the currents are going , too.. * watches the bark, to see if anything is going to happen to it.* ~Sam
i could swim there but i suppose not everyone can -Rilletta

very bright of you sam -Leona
*looks at Leona and smiles a little* thanks. * looks back at the bark, it was almost exactly between the two islands* ~Sam
lets get going then...does this bark hold us up? -Leona

afraid of some deep waters? -Rilletta

no! well maybe a bit... -Leona
* smirks a little, then puts a straight face on* It should hold. If it doesn't.. no, it will. * starts tearing long pieces of the bark off trees and tosses them in a pile. * Anyone have any rope? ~Sam
last edited over a year ago
*shakes her head* -Leona and Rilletta
* scowls, and looks around, sees some vine and tears some down and tugs on it, to see if it will work. Decides it will and gets more. * Alright. Let's hope this will float.. * weaves the vine through the gaps between the long pieces of bark* Rilletta, you know how to do this, grab some vine and weave. * works quickly* ~Sam
yep *grabs it and weaves* -rilletta

*watches* -Leona
this bark will hold us only for a certain time so we have to get to the another island fast! ~Teagan
yes its not very thick is it -Leona
yeah thanks for the repeated info. ~Teagan
We are going to get wet, i know that much for sure. It will hold only for so long. * finishes * WE have to go.. now. * drags the raft into water that is just above Sam's knees* All aboard, S.S Hunger Games! ~Sam
*rolls her eyes* sarcasm is unnessary teagan -Leona
*jumps onto the boat* -Rilletta and leona
*scowls* *jumps on board* ~tEagan
* pushes the boat into chest high water then kicks off and pulls himself aboard, and uses his trident, which he had put bark on either side in a paddle like manner, and paddles a little* ~Sam
*after awhile rilletta sees somthing odd in the water* hey i think there something in the water! -Rilletta

where? -Leona

-suddenly a large serpant breaks through the water its scaly sea blue body slinking 40ft into the air and it roars-

*screams* -Rilletta
* leaps back, but he was on the edge and he falls into the water. He rips the bark from his trident and starts pulling the raft away from the serpent, swimming at an angle towards the island and away from the creature* What the heck is that thing?! * yells* ~Sam
i dont know it doesnt look friendly! *shouts* -Rilletta

*falls into the water and splashes frantically* holy! -Leona

*lurchs down at strikes at sam with razor sharp teeth* -serpant
*screams* -Teagan
* cries out in pain, feeling the teeth go straight through his shoulder and side, blood starts flowing quickly. HE struggles to continue pulling the raft and swimming towards shore. HE goes under several times,* ~Sam
-serphant flips around whips it tail against rilletta smacking her into the rocks-

*screams then black out and sinks* -Rilletta

rilletta! sam! *tries to swim to them* -Leona
rillette!! Sam!!! *jumps on the shore* ~Teagan
*throws a ax at its head* ~Teagan
-screeches at lurches at teagan-

*loses some blood against the rocks* -Rilletta

*reaches the shores and runs to rilletta* -Leona
* can't stay up any longer and starts to sink , barely consious. * ~Sam
nevermind
*looks back and forth between the two and pulls rilletta onto the shore and dives after sam* why must i be the one in two -Leona
*throws at knife at it eye when shes on shore*~Teagan
* struggles to stay conscious. * ~Sam
you handle him ill get rilletta *runs to the small bloody girl* -leona

-shakes its head blindly and thrashes about-
* starts to go unconscious, the world going black around him and he is soon unconscious. Blood still flowing from where the teeth had done through his shoulder and side.* * ~Sam

i gtg. I'll be on later though
*wrap the med wrap around his sholder* your right we do need them now...~Teagan
*hauls the girl over as she begins regaining conscienceness* leona...? sam...? -Rilletta

shush *lays her down by sam* your goona be alright... *begins applying her bandages* -Leona

no leona dont my head cut is to deep my rib are shattered im bleeding internally its not worth it... -Rilletta

rilletta you cant go! its not your time you cant! *starts to cry* you cant.. -Leona
-the serphant dives under again and disappears the waters becoming calm again-
*looks at Rilletta unable to speak* ~Teagan
*looks at leona* your beautiful and smart and a survivalist you will live for me...teagan you are the underdog like me and by far my best friend im sorry i cant go on with you but i want you to live to and sam tell him when he gets up cause i know he will...tell him when he returns if he does to tell my parents and sibling i love them tell him to take this *pulls out a pearl necklace with a blue heart charm* and put it by the sea for me so i can be at peace... *grows weaker* -Rilletta

*nods holding rilletta's hand crying* -Leona
*starts to tear up* ~Teagan
its to bad sam isnt hear he sang themost lovely songs... *croaks* -Rilletta

*nods* he did didnt he? -Leona
*sniffs* ~Teagan
* coughs a little, almost back into consciousness. * ~Sam

I'm Back!!!