Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
yea our district in the flatlands lots of heat not much water and when the winter hits all snow frezzing but i suppose a beach bum like you wouldnt ever experience that espchially someone rich enough to afford this... *gestures to his intraments as she sits down on a chair* -leona
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Well actually, my parents are rich. They bought me a guitar and a piano and made me learn piano when all i wanted to do was enjoy the beach.... * trails off, setting the guitar on the bed* ~Sam
ive never seen the beaches ive always dreamed of some place far away from the never ending stregth of land where you can see never ending water or so ive heard anyway...its funny ive always wanted to get away from my hellhole of a life working myself to bones in the feilds then craning over the house while my father broke his everything to keep us alive and im away now eating like theres no tomarrow and lounging in the best places in the Capitol and i hate it evan more than my life in District 9... *her chesnut eyes look at him solemly* you must think im nuts coming down here and spilling my life story to someone i just met and is probably gonna try and kill me -Leona
Nah. * his eyes were kind* It's fine. Continue. * grabs a notepad and looks like a therapist* uh-huh. oh yes. mm-hmm.. * grins* ~Sam
*laughs* the mighty sam is now my theripist this should be fun but i want to hear more about you and the sea instead of blabbing on about how awful my life is and how i hate it -Leona
What do you wish to know about the mighty sam? I'm just a surfer who was forced to do stuff by my rich parents. *shrugs* ~Sam
well if your life isnt that interesting then tell me about the sea *looks at him with a smile as she rocks back and forth* cool this is a rocking chair! -Leona
Well the sea... woah, woah woah! Back up! Who said my life isn't that intresting! I said what would you like to hear about it ! ~Sam
*laughs* well whats interesting about your life mighty sam your parents are rich you do what they say and you surf what else do you have to add? *smiles* -Leona
* opens mouth to say something then closes it* Well, after a while my parents made me catch my own food. * adds* yea, that'a about it. ~Sam
*smiles* okay ill add that to the list of what makes up surfer boy...now tell me about the sea *twiddles her golden hair* -Leona
over a year ago Feathershine said…
I'm here!

District 12

Rosalie Ashworth: thin, small, and swift, redish-orange hair, long and flowy, with purple eyes

(I think you know what gender :P)
kk you can roleplay whenever leona is in a chair in sam room and rilletta is sleeping and rion is in the hall farther below them
* smiles as he starts talking about the sea.* Its a gorgeous blue . * grabs a blue pencil and draws on the notepad as he talks* it goes on as far as the eye can see. It sparkles in the sunlight with waves crashing or somedays , completely smooth like you can just walk on it..... ~Sam
love this song! : Pocket Full of Stars by Nine Black Alps
*looks at the air imagining it and smiles then looks at his drawing* i wish i could see it *looks up at him* its sounds like the best place in the world the walk on the band in your bare feet to feel the waves and the brezze *smiles at him* your lucky you know...its to bad were going to be dead in the next few weeks or id follow you to district 4 -Leona
You'd like it. Hopefully, you can find a way to see it. * picks up the guitar, and strums a little, singing quietly, in thought now* ~Sam
link
that's the song he's singin
link doesnt work

*looks at him and humms softly to the tunes* maybe in my dreams... -Leona
* smiles * i hope.. * sings the song a little louder. he sounded really good* ~Sam

song: Drive by Incubus
*sings along with him her voice soft like the wind* whatever tomarrow brings ill be there...with open arms and open eyes -Leona
last edited over a year ago
* looks at her with a smile and keeps singing soon he finished off the song. He glanced back at the window and sees the sky was started to get darker night. * its getting late. We have to get up early tomorrow, don't we ? ~Sam
yea i guess i should go see you tomarrow good luck surfer boy from district 4 its been fun *gets up and as she leaves she sings his song her golden hair bouncing as she walked away and up the stairs* -Leona
* smiles* good luck. See ya tomorrow. It most certainly has been fun. * closes the door behind her and puts his guitar up and flops on his bed and hums the song longer before falling asleep forgetting his door was still a crack open.* ~sam
-in the morning-

*gets out of the shower and puts on a t-shirt and some jeans and sneakers that were made for her and she blows her thick golden hair dry and walks down the stair and by sams room and heres him snoring* oh you've got to be kidding me, does this guy know of the invention of the alarm clock! *pushes the door open and sets the alarm off* -Leona
ah! what?! i didn't do it! * freaks out and flips off the bed and lands on his face at leona's feet. * ow.. ~Sam
*laughs so hard she falls to the ground and when she finally catches her breath* your welcome its a big big day! your gonna miss breakfast -leona
* rolls over and sees Leona and looks at her boredly* nah. no thanks. I'm gonna sleep. * rolls over on his side , is back facing her* ~Sam
Oh no you didnt just do that to me! *flips him over forcefully* get up beach bumm! -Leona
Nah. I like it here on the floor. * smirk and rolls on his side again* -Sam
*growls* your worse than an old dog *throws the alarmclock at him* im getting some breakfast clean yourself up *walks out of the room and slams the door behind* -Leona

*opens the door behind her quietly* i was gonna come and get you but i guess leona beat me *smiles* i see she tossed you on the floor... -Rilletta
Ow! * rubs head where the alarm clock hit him and sits up, hitting his head on the ledge the the bedside table* ow! Again?! * ducks under the ledge and stands up and looks at Rilletta* yea, you could say that. I'll meet you at breakfast I guess. * rubs head where he got hit* honestly... * mutters* -Sam
*smiles* ill get you some ice when you come down *flips around and shuts the door gently and step down the stairs gracefully to the dining hall* -Rilletta
thanks. * watches her go and then takes a shower, and pulls on a t-shirt and basketball shorts and high tops. He grabs his hat and pulls it on backwards over his sandy blonde hair He walks out of his room and down to the dinning hall* ~Sam
*leona sits in her seat as she eats a bagel and looks up at him with a smile* -leona

*walks over calmly* here *hands him the ice* it will help your head *turns back and takes her seat as she piles on her breakfast* -Rilletta

*inhales some bacon* -Rion

*clasps her hands* well welcome tributes to the capitol i trust you slept well the parade is going to be later today you'll be meeting your stylists soon enough good luck! *her bright pink dress matched her pink hair that was put in an updo and bathed in sparkles her eyes were pretty violet as she addressed them* Im Felisse and ill be your guide for the this upcoming week i expect these games to be great this year! -Flisse
thanks, Rilletta. * puts the ice on his head with a slight glare at leona and sits down and looks at Flisse, unsettled by all the pink.* ~Sam
*smiles down at him* eat up its a big big day! *she twirls around and pratcially skips out the door her poofy dress ruffled* -Flisse

*smiles* this is such a joke *finishes off her yogurt and cleans off her plate* -Leona

*smiles* never seen so much pink on one person -Rion

*smiles and finishes up her breakfast quietly* -Rilletta
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
Jace Smith- a blond haired boy with amber eyes and pale skin.
Disrict 12

Teagan Firewood- a red headed girl with blue eyes 12 years old
District 7

Rose Shine- a pale girl with flowing blond hair 16 years old
District 1
* sits of the the end of the table, finishing breakfast * ~Jordan

* watches her go, about to burst out laughing* ~Sarina

ugh.. too much pink. * finished his bacon.* okay, how many times am i gonna do something stupid but funny to everyone else?! * sounds frustrated with himself* ~Sam
*laughs* keep your head mighty sam it might help to keep the ice to considering thats a pretty big bump *sits down with a sly smiles* -leona

*looks at sabrina* she threw an alarm clock at him -Rilletta

*laughs* thats pretty funny -Rion
* grumbles and puts the ice on his head , leaning back in the chair* It was a hard alarm clock.. and you would think the capitol has softer floors.. ~Sam

If only i had seen it! * laughs* ~Sarina
priceless moment *smiles* and it was tile you idiot there not soft if you havent relized it summer carpet would be to warm for the room -Leona

*giggles* -Rilletta
* opens mouth to say something back but closes it again, stumped* darn 14 year old... * grumbles* ~Sam

* giggles too* ~Sarina
darning me under your breath wont change anything 17 year old im going go get ready see you guys at the parade! *walks off after flisse* -Leona

*looks at sam* we should probably go soon to -Rilletta
* watches leona go. then turns to rilletta* we should. * starts to push off the table, forgeting that he was leaning back in the chair, with it balancing on one leg. The chair flips on its back with him in it making a loud slam. he rolls off the chair and stands up and looks at the chair, irratted. * really..? * mutters* ~Sam
*tries to not crack up but she escapes a giggles* lets go before you hurt yourself more *pulls him up* -Rilletta

*cracks up* -Rion
* gets up and tries to act like nothing happened but isn't the best at it* yeah, good idea. Let's go. and uh.... don't say anything bout this to leona.. ~Sam
dont worry i wont tell her besides shed probably fall over herself *walks with him to the styalists area* this is where we separate we get prepped in different rooms good luck! *walks into her room* -Rilletta
thanks. * walks to the stylists with rilletta* see ya. good luck. * turns to his stylist room and walks in* ~Sam
hello im Slyvina your stylist were gonna get you in prep team frist then your costume just right through theyre and your prep team will get started on remaking you into something more presentable *shoos him away* -Slyvina
oh.. okay.. * does what she say to do.* ~Sam

* goes to their sylists* ~Jordan and Sarina