Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 16791

over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*silent* ~Teagan

*fiddles with an arrow and bow* ~Jace

*braids her hair* ~Rose
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*preps all tributes* -prep teams

*fixes them in there costumes* -stylists (you chose there costumes has to realte to the district)
*comes out in a full length golden gown the was so detailed she looked as though she was grain itself it had fringe like for a collar she has a headbans that was lace with grain around her perfect golden hair* -Leona

*steps out with a sleek blue dress that looked like waves with white bubbly uffles and little fairy wings to represent the fairity of her* wings interesting... *look at them with a sigh* -Rilletta
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* looks at herself in a mirror. she was wearing a green dress that stopped just above her knees with green leaves like ruffles on the edge with a golden brown belt with a tree bark- like pattern. Her hair was curled a little in places. She had 3 orange, yellow, green, leaves in her hair on a head band, * ~Sarina

*dresses in tux that has flamed arms and the bottom of his pants* *his blond hair died at the end orange and red* ~Jace

*dressed in a tree costume* *frowns* ~Teagan

*dressed in a short golden dress with rubies, gems, ect with glittered hair covered in sparkled roses* ~Rose
(i like tht foxkit)
*is dressed like a cattleherd* not much of a change if you ask me -Rion
dressed in a red and black peacekeeper suit. ( fail, i know) * ~Jason

* dressed in royal blue shorts and the only thing resembling a shirt for him was a fishing net with a knot on his shoulder. The net ended just past his waist. He wore a golden crown with blue jewels that look like the sea is swirling in them . He had a golden trident in one hand. * ~Sam
*walks over to him tring not to trip in her ridicously high heels carring the hem of her dress* you look interesting... -Leona

*walks over to teagan* i like your costume looks cute on you -Rilletta
I could say the same thing bout you. * looks at her* don't trip. ~Sam
*shrugs* ~Teagan
i know right this are sevan inches high! who wears this torture devices everyday it takes me every bit of coordination and balance i have to not fall over this dress dont help much *lets it go full length and it covers past her ankle and almost to the floor its golden and brown print glew brillantly* -leona
i have wings so i guess we will both look odd *smiles* -Rilletta
i do *smiles and looks at leona* (wearing 9 inch heals) ~Rose
uh-huh. poor you. At least I'm not dressed in a monkey suit.. * rolls shoulders, muscles rippling. ( :P ) * ~Sam
yea....~Teagan
damn girl how do you live like this ill take sneakers over this anyday! *puts her hands on her hips* -Leona
*snaps at sam* at least you can feel your feet! *her golden bracelet jingle as she moves* -Leona
last edited over a year ago
*looks at sam's muscles* nice muscles bro don't show them again.. *says mockingly* ~Jace

*laughs* ~Rose
*giggles* -rilletta

*rolls her eyes then smooths her skin tight golden dress* -leona
A least you don't have to wear it all week non-stop, leona.* grins and laughs a little* Hopefully i don't do something stupid during this like the reaping.. ~Sam
yea i guess *mumbles* if i dont trip on live television getting into the charirot* -Leona
*looks down at her heels* I've been wearing heel ever sence I was 8 I'm use to them ~Rose

*looks at her and widens her eyes* ~Teagan

*open her mouth wide* you went through that! i thought rich people were supposed to be smart enough to not have to torture themselves! -Leona
eh I wouldn't call it torture... ~Rose
ouch! that must have hurt! * looks at Rose, wide eyed* ~Sarina
i would! *looks at herself* this dress is torture to but my stylist wants to take the sexy angle and i have to dress in the crap apprentally jeans and a t-shirt are not sexy anymore -leona
* snickers quietly at leona* ~Sam
*glares at him* shut up netboy! -leona

*looks at them* i have wings so dont feel like what your wearing looks stupid -Rilletta
*looks at leona's dress* ~Jace

*laughs alittle* ~Rose
I'm a freaking tree! ~Teagan (so unexpected)
* stops and looks at Leona all innocent looking* what? ~Sam
*starts laughing* alright ill give you that id hate to be a tree evan more than this, and as for you im not deaf neatboy i can hear you snickering at me* -leona
what? snickering? what are you talking about? * tries to hide the grin on his face* ~Sam
*grabs his arrow and tries to fix apart of it* ~Jace

*looks over at Jace* ~rose

*giggles at "netboy"* ~Teagan
*rolls her eyes* our chairots are ready anyway see you later netboy *carefully get into her chairots miraculously able not to trip and seats her self and looks at the crowd with an amazing smile beautiful and stunning the crowd roars* -Leona

*hops in her chairot her wings flittering giving the illusion she floats there and waits for sam* -Rilletta

*hops in his chariot and smiles warmly to the crowd* -Rion
* gets in the chariot without making a fool of himself. * hey, rilletta. you ready? ~Sam
*sets his arrow down and hops on a chariot* ~Jace

*gets on the chariot* ~teagan

*flips her hair and hops on the chariot* ~Rose
yep lets put on a show *smiles* -Rilletta

-the chairots lurch forward as they begin parading down the streets-

*smiles and waves cutely people through daisies at her and she smells them and gives a kiss in thanks* -Rilletta

*blows kisses to the crowd and tosses a rose into the crowd as she smiles stunningly as the crowd roars for the tributes* -leona

*waves and smiles shyly as the crowd turn to look at him wih cheers* -Rion
*smiles and waves to the crowd and all the girl starts to scream* *smiles and blows a kiss to group of girls* ~Jace (PLAYA!)

* smiles and looks handsome and waves and raises his trident in a triumph- like way.* ~SAm

* Blows kisses and looks cute for the crowd* ~Sarina

* waves, smiles* ~Jordan
*waves and smiles looking at the crowd in amazment* ~Teagan

*smiles and blows kisses* ~Rose
*people toss roses at leona and she rains the petal at then with her stunning looks the crowd grabs at the petals she throws and admire the golden girl made of grain* -leona

*she flitters her wings and the crowd cranes to watch the little girl protray the water fairy* -rilletta
*looks at the girls and throws at rose down* *watches the girls pile to get it* ~jace
* smiles stunningly and sends a kiss to a group a girls as he passes and the girls scream in admiration. he grins and keeps up his act.* ~Sam

-the chairots run come to an end and they leave the streets and park by the building again-

*climbs out still covered in flower petal and she begins to brush them off holding some roses they gave her* -Leona

*hops of gracefully holding her bouquet of flowers happily* that wasnt so bad -Rilletta

*gets off as quickly as he can* im glad its over i felt so awkward all those people looking at me -Rion
*gets off* damn girls ♥ me ~Jace

*rolls eyes at Jace* ~Rose

"wow look at that tree its so cute" that sounds so dumb if you think about it ~Teagan
* leaps off but catches the edge of the chariot and he lands on the street, face first.* ~Sam

* steps off gracefully.* ~Sarina

* leaps off and lands solidly* ~Jordan

( if only the capitol got that fail on footage.... did they? )
*chucks a rose at his face* we love you jace! *says with a sneer* -leona

*giggles as she help him up* -Rilletta
*laughs* LOL EPIC FAIL!!!! ~Teagan