Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 16791

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
right now? or after breakfast? or after training?? * asks excitedly* ~Sam
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
right now were you not listening? what are you so excited about anyway that i have to leave and repeat everything i say? -Leona
*was already out the door when she said right now* bye! * calls over his shoulder as he runs to his room, pulling on swim trunks and ran down to the surf room and started surfing* -Sam
bye! *calla back aggitated* -Leona
* notices that Leona seems aggittatted * what's wrong Leona? -Kirin
oh its nothing Sabrina(there is no kirin) *brushes her off* -Leona
Oh right.. Wrong one. :) thx.

Okay then. .. * looks around* Where'd Sam go? -Sarina
*scoots out her chair* i dont know but im gonna find out *walks off after him* -Leona

anyone want to bet shes gonna stab him? -Rion
look like she might. ~Jason

* surfs, back to himself again* ~Sam
*wanders down to the room where he was* i can see why you were out like bullet not evan my charming personality can compete with the waves for a surfer boy *smiles* -Leona

im sure they'll be fine were all just gonna try and kill eachother anyway -Rilletta
last edited over a year ago
* turns in the middle of a wave and sees Leona and waves a little but he loses his balances and falls off the board and goes under water. After a minute he pops up , pulling himself on the board.* Hey, Leona! ( its really deep and wide... like a section of ocean) ~Sam

Good point. ~Sarina

*looks at him quizzically* your quite a surfer boy arent you? you wipe out alot? *looks at the waves* i didnt evan know water could bend like that nevertheless inside a basement... -Leona
* smiles* nah, i'm a lot better. I just wasn't expecting to see you. * sees a wave and goes up and so on is surfing on the wave. He was focused and was pulling tricks of all kinds* ~Sam
*watches him a bit then looks at the water* its not the same is it? -Leona
* finishes off the wave and looks at her.* not even close. * swims closer to the shore area place.* Why don't you come in?? I could teach you how to surf. ~Sam
umm i dont know im not much of a swimmer or a surfer or a yea..... *shuffles her feet a bit* -Leona
* is standing in the shallows now. * I'll help you out. Come on. ~Sam
im not evan wearing a bathing suit genius a skirt and flats with a t-shirt are not exactly ideal swimwear you know *smiles* -Leona
* smiles* Good point. Go change, come back, and I'll show you how. Come on. You know you want to.~SAm

( computer not loading the chat thingy mer- bobber. so i can't chat. )
(its fine)

*gives him a long look then heads off to the changing room silently the only noise you could here was the clicking of her shoes on the floor as she disappeared in the women changing room* -leona
* grins as she walks off and pulls his board on the small stretch of sand and waits for Leona* ~Sam
( thx)
*after a pause she comes back out in a one peice blue swimsuit* im not sure about this.... -Leona
You can swim, yes? ~Sam
umm yea about that if walking in water counts then yes *smiles akwardly* -Leona
Leona, do you trust me? * looks at her,* ~Sam
humm debatable considering were gonna try and kill eachother but i suppose i trust you enough not to drown me -Leona
* smiles* good. Sit on the board. * motions to the surfboard* ~Sam
what!? i can barely swim how do you think im gonna stay on that!? -Leona
Just trust me. Sit on the board. ~Sam
if i drown im haunting you until you die *does a dive into the shallow water and stands up wet* alright im ready now *gets up on the board wobbly and grip onto it with her fined nails* -Leona
* smiles* nice dive. * gets on the board and starts paddling slowly into deeper water.* You ready? You might want to sit in a position you can hold on really good in. ~Sam
umm im alright here *her nails dug into the board* -Leona
* paddles into the deep water and sees a wave and turns the board around and stands up and catches the wave and surfs on it gracefully, no tricks, just surfing* ~Sam
yea looks all fine when you do that but i dont think i can do that, i was named after lions, lions cant surf -Leona
* after the way he paddles to where the waves aren't really coming. * I never said you were gonna do it. Technically, you just surfed , ms. lion. * smiles* I pretty sure lions can swim though. ~Sam
no i didnt ive just been sitting on this board how is that surfing? and dont push it netboy -Leona
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*rides on the trails on a motorcycle* ~Jace

*tans* ~Rose

*reads a book* ~Teagan
theres a beach? since when? there in a pool area in a basement not at the beach
You didn't fall off. Your on a board and you did the first half to do before you stand up and surf. So yes, that's half- surfing. * sits down next to her , his legs in the water. * What Game- related thingy are we doing to day? Interviews? ~Sam
laugh
training then interviews *corrects him* -Leona

(im half expecting him to flip her over lolz)
( he's might push her off,... :P lol )

oh.. right. * nods and splashes her a little * ~Sam
hey! *lets go of one hand and splashes him back but loses her balance and falls into the water with a splash and sinks to the bottom* -Leona
* dives in after her and pulls her to the surface , and puts her back on the board* ~Sam
*takes a breath* you know i could have swum up myself you know im not that bad of a swimmer to drown you know *smiles* but its good to now you'll save me if i do -Leona
* smiles* hey, i just don't want to be haunted. and i'd feel bad if you drowned... ~Sam
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*goes in the pool area to get a towel and laughs at sam and leona* ~Jace
*looks at him with a smile then it fades* well if im gonna to die anyway id rather drown then have my neck slit -Leona
*shoots a glare at jace* i wouldnt mind slitting his throat -Leona
* tries to find a possitive spin on what she said but can't He was treading water in front of the surfboard Leona was on* ~Sam