Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 16791

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
doubtful but always a possibility
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
*laughs* dawww I love you too *hugs her nocking her over* ~Jace
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
I knew i was gonna do something... * mutters as he gets up and brushes himself off.* I swear if the capitol got that on footage.... * trails off* ~Sam
last edited over a year ago
get off me im wearing 7in heels not afraid to use them in creative ways *growls* -leona
its be funny and people would like you *smiles* -Rilletta
hey you would of fell over anyway...*gets off* ~Jace
*stands up brushing herself off* that maybe but i didnt need you on top of me looked wrong and very akward for me *says in a stern tone* -leona
* scowls* why is it only this week i decide to be clumsy and keep falling! ~ Sam

* starts walking away , laughing a little* ~Capitol camera crew ( can i do that?)
*smiles* im sorry do u have a booboo? ~Jace
sure why not

i dont now but i think its cute maybe its because your nervous around her *points at leona* do you like her or somthing? *smiles innocently* -Rilletta
no but give it a minute and you'll have them all over *growls* -Leona
oh my god I am so scared I better leave now... ~Jace
you do that pretty boy *sneers as she pulls of her heels and pelts them at his face* thats better -Leona
* sees the capitol crew walking off and shakes his head and then he looks at Rilletta as soon as she said that.* What? no. What? no, no. * cheeks are red but he is trying desperately to hide it.* ~Sam
*giggles* okay sam whatever you say are you hot your cheeks are bright red? -Rilletta

*walks over to them barefoot* did you fall again? *smiles* -leona
* looks at Leona* maybe... * mutters, * ~Sam
here *smiles and helps him up and brushes him off* your a clutz you now that do you get knocked off your board alot when you surf? -leona

*smiles then walks away giving them space* -Rilletta
I usually don't. I have no idea why I'm sudden;y a clutz.. hm.. Well, you can see my most recent fail on TV tonight! * says over enthusiasticly, with a smile* ~Sam
*laughs* ill be sure to watch *its starts to rain as it drips down her hairs and splatter on the sidewalk* your really funny you know, i dont think ive ever laughed this much *the rain trickles down her face and runs the makeup on her face* -leona
* smiles and looks up as it starts to rain then looks at Leona* thanks. *smiles* i never thought of myself as funny... huh. you should add that to the list that makes up surfer boy. * smiles* we should probably head back, since its raining and all..~Sam
yea i guess *looks at the sky* i always liked rain i feel its like washing your troubles away id often dance in it in one of my dresses back home until my dad yelled at me to get inside *twirls in her dress still barefoot soaked by the rain but has a smile* sorry i just had to try that -leona
* smiles* no problem. It didn't rain all that much in 4, i was already wet and disappointed i couldn't surf more. * runs a hand through his hair, making dropplets of water fly in the rain* ~Sam
neither in 9 thats why its so precious to me *her makeup runs off revealing her true beautiful face and she takes his hand* me should probably go back before were soaked *smiles* -Leona
yea, good idea. * smiles and they walk back to the building together. When they get there he shakes his head like a wet dog, but only lightly. * ~Sam
*drains her hair of most of the water* im gonna get some sleep see you tomarrow *lets go of his hand and walks up the stair to her room still in her golden dress* -Leona gtg night
see you tommorow. * smiles and watches her go. He heads up stairs to his own room, and pull on regular clothes, fiddles around with the guitar a little before , going to sleep, the door, a crack open. on the first thing you see on the door it says: do not wake up with a bucket of cold water. or throwing of alarm clocks.. thanks. * ~Sam
*wakes up again and puts on a t-shirt and skirt and some flats and walks down with a bounce and glances at sams door and sees the sign and laughs* what a dork *knock politely* i like your sign netboy -Leona

*opens her door and looks at leona with a smile* you always waking hm up? -Rilletta

*looks at rilletta* if i dont get him up forrcefully he'll never get up *smiles* -Leona

*laughs* i guess thats true i can get him up if you dont want to he is from my district only i need him to get up -Rilletta

its fine i like waking him up in my creative ways *smirks* -Leona
over a year ago Feathershine said…
Looks down at the floor-Rosealie
*is sleeping, one arm off the bed, his guitar next to him* -Sam
*slams on the door* get up you lazy bumm! *shouts loudly* -Leona

*looks at rosealie* im rion from 10 what your name? -Rion

heres kinda of pic of leona her hair is more golden colored and her eyes are brown shes a bit younger than this but other than that its pretty close to her (and yes i know its esmeralda from the hunchback of notre dame love that movie!)
*slams on the door* get up you lazy bumm! *shouts loudly* -Leona

*looks at rosealie* im rion from
* looks up and groans and pulls a pillow over his head* no! ~Sam
dont make me come in there! -Leona
* looks up when she says that, throwing off the pillow , he shouts back* don't! I'm up! * sits up* ~Sam
good *fold her arms standing outside his door* hurry up we got training today unless you want a zero and well call it a day -Leona
* sighs and starts getting dressed. Pulls on t-shirt then a hoodie and basketball shorts and basket ball shoes, pulling his hat on backwards before heading out the door* ~Sam
*smiles* the hat thing again you look so stupid *puts her hands on her hips* -Leona
* smiles* hey, a least my hair looks somewhat neat! usually its in every direction. * nudges her, walking past her.* ~Sam
*smiles* true mine always look this way so i usually dont worry about it although it curls up sometimes if i airdry it *walks alongside him her flats clink across the tile* -leona
* nods* come on. Or else i would have gotten up for nothin. * starts walking* wait... * stops* where are we goin again? ~Sam
*laughs* to breakfast moron, where we go every morning *walks ahead of him her hair and skirt bouncing with her step and her flats clinked on the tile* -Leona
* laughs* right. Hey, I'll meet you there. I'm gonna check on something, really fast. * makes a break for the stair and takes off down them and rushes below looking for a room that has waves he could surf on.. * ~Sam
alright see you later *walks down to the dining hall to join the other tributes* -leona
* comes across a room and sees it* yes! * rushes in and sees there are surfboards in there. He goes in, checking it out. After a while he goes back up stairs and walks in to the dining hall and sits down next to Leona.* ~Sam
*looks over at him polishing off her breakfast* your awful happy i didnt know my absence was so wondeful -Leona
* looks at her, his smile still on his face* i have other reasons to be happy. * eats his breakfast* ~Sam
oh please we both now im god awful *smirks* -leona
* chuckles a little* what are we doing after this? you know? ~Sam
humm probably getting some traing gear from our stylists then going off to train we got some time though finished our breakfasts pretty fast got an hour of downtime today -Leona

what do you have in mind sam? you have tht look on your face like your thinking somthing -Rilletta
* looks at rilletta* oh, nothing.. just stuff.. an hour of down time? * glances at Leona. he polishes off his breakfast* ~Sam
yep pretty sure -leona