Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 16791

over a year ago Feathershine said…
meh
Okay, then that's bad, I'll be gone by then... Dang will have to start it later at like 9, or its going to be 9 for me...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
sunny
we wont start until evryone here calm down
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
9 oh no thats not good....:(
Okay...

Love to see you try, you bastard!"-Aaron
foxkit i can comment as you since we live in the same house you know
*scowls* ~Jace

fine. >:|
hey feather before you leave just make your charcter go just make rosealie grab what she needs and get her out of there without trouble the other two will just quarrel with the other tributes while your gone do you want either guys to live?
the rest of us will go when doves back cause i think well still be on where she does and just battle it out from there sound alright?
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Are they still standing there??? or has the game started. I'm on for the rest of the night. ~Dove
still stradegizing im debatting on starting and just pretending rosealie got away without trouble than just waiting 2 hours
we could do that, it would be easier.
Still there?
okay we gonna start the games
Back! :D
worried
You guys on? I cant wait for it to start, sorry I didn't get the message I had to get ready, we won 24-32 though...
Anyone on...
im on
Okay, what about Fox and Dove...
I'm on
>I remember the reaping, I got chosen, my two sisters: Breeze: 13 and Isabelle: 14 ran to try to get me the guards had to carry them away<-Rosealie

>is is for you, my family, my girlfriend, and my friends<-Freddy

>Kill! Kill!<-Aaron
What about fox we can't start without her
* has a hand around the small wooden cross necklace, thinking about District 4. * ~Sam
fox is with me :) ill ask her what he wants to say

3...2...1...!

*bolts off and grabs a survival pack and dodges a knife* -Leona

*charges at them pushing anyone in his path out and grabs a sword* -Rion

*rushes through the scence and dodges a large girl from 10 when she tries to ax her in half as she grabs some knives and a backpack* -Rilletta
Waits for the countdown to hit 1 her pulse raci already >I'm faster than all, I'm the fastest girl in district 12, I'll race them beat them, get the supplies, and head carefully up and non volcanic mountain were they can believe me to be dead<-Rosealie
Beats everyone and grabs a bow and arrows, and a food packet, then runs through the jungle to the base of a mountain-Rosealie
* rushes in grabbing a backpack and a sword and fights his way out and takes off for the shore* ~Sam

* runs in, grabbing the first bag she can and runs off, dodging everyone and runs to the forest* ~SArina

* goes in grabbing a sword and fights to get a good bag* ~Jason
Looks around carefully and throws a knife at a girl from district 5-Aaron

Runs as fast as he can not th jungle-Freddy
*bolts and grabs as much as he can dodging swords and knives from the careers and looks for rosealie* -Jace

*grabs what she can with out being sliced and rushs into the jungle* -Teagan

*teams up with the other carrers and starts bashing the other tributes* -Rose
Looks around >might as well fetch dinner, I.l wait for another night for the other good things in the backpack< sees a big rabbit and shots it straight in the eye perfectly, stuffs it in the backpack and starts to jog up the mountain-Rosealie

Dodges a axe swipe-Aaron

Looks through the undergrowth, and throws a knife at some girl-Freddy
* when he gets to the shore, he skids to a halt and sees whats inside- some food a little medicine and a knife- the important stuff . * ~Sam

* reaches the jungle and pulls herself up into the thickest tree and checks her bag and sits up there to see if any one runs by* ~Sarina
Looks down, panting, >Please let Jace be alive< stands there to catch her breathe, and sits down to drink a tiny among of water, >I won't be crossing to any of the islands, sharks, squids, poisonous effusive, not taking risks<-Rosealie
* walks up an down the beach, checking things out, super jumpy* ~SAm
Sits there still, >I'll wait a half an hour, hiding, then see if Jace comes< hides carefully in a thick tree and looks down-Rosealie

Dodges a sword swipe-Aaron

Runs to a beach, looking around, he saw a tiny cave, huddle inside, he opened the backpack he received. >a very good knife, some food, I'll last three days, medicine, just for wounds, and a water bottle, half way filled, you think the Capitol would fill up the water bottle full, but no<-Freddy
Lays in the tree, her bow in hand, an arrow near her to shoot-Rosealie
* there was a trident in his bag also. He carried in his hand as he walked his way down the beach* ~Sam

* sees Rosealie from her tree and watches her* ~Sarina
*is attacked by the large district 10 girl* im gonna chop you up golden girl! *she shouts at her as she tries to slice her stomach leona dodges and grabs some knives and tries to block to strikes* -Leona

*runs off as a boy from district 5 throws a knife as her it gets her in the leg and she screams and tears it away and runs off* -Rilletta
Her red-orange hair sways in the breeze, and a tiny cut laced her finger were she had tripped and fell on a sharp rock. It didn't hurt her, she looked down the mountain, her eye sig was sharp, but she could see no tributes-Rosealie
Looks out of the cave for any sign of the other tributes-Freddy

Goes into the jungle and finds a tall tree, her perched himself in it with knife in hand readyto throw-Aaron
* walks past the cave, not noticing it, his trident in a tight grip* ~Sam
*runs to the trees in the jungle and tries to patch up the wound and stifles back a whine as she wraps it up* -Rilletta

*continues battling the district 10 girl* -Leona

*finishes a guy from 6* -Rion
Is still-Freddy

His cut stings is knee from when a girl cut it with a knife-Aaron
* pauses in front of the cave, holding his trident tightly* ~Sam
Gets a knife ready to throw incase of threat-Freddy
* looks at the cave and crouches down to look inside it* ~Sam
Stays as still as possible-Freddy

Looks around for Jace >This is rideculous! Why am I waiting?I'm wasting valuable time!< gets out of the tree carefully and looks around, but by then it was sun down, so she had to GWT back up the tree to sat for the night-Rosealie
*the ax grazes her shoulder as shes grits her teeth from the pain and push her off balance enough time to run off to the orchards with her knives arrows and survival pack* -Leona

*goes up to the mountain like area and looks around carrying his survial pack* -Jace

*find rilletta in the jungle* hey rilletta -Teagan

*sigh with relif* thank goodnes your here a knife got me in the thigh you have any antibaterial stuff? -Rilletta

no but i do have bandages *helps wrap them up* -Teagan
* sees freddy and looks at him* good luck. * gets up and heads towards the some thick-leaved trees and climbs up and finds a good spot and sits up in it * ~Sam

* watches her surroundings and sees there is rope in her bag and thinks how she could use it * ~Sarina
*gather around the career seeing what stuff they got at the cornucopia* -Careers

guys what do we got? -Rose

some swords a few knives fruit baskets two sleeping bags and some bread and lot of dead tributes -Rion

*smiles* id say we di well -Jem
* is still standing off to the side of the corucopia* ~Jason
looks like one wants more! *charges at jason ax in hand* -district 10 girl