My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *glares and Aurora* Fine! *holds onto Landslide* I'll explain later..
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Guard:*knocks on the meeting* sir! there is reports of guards disappearing in the bay!
Fd:ok, withdraw all guards! I shall go there, excuse me gentle man, we may talk in a hour or two *walks out and gets armour on, he then goes to the bay* excuse me.... *raises his voice* Excuse Me!*sighs and uses magic to change his voice to a mares* AGHHHHHHH! GET AWAY FEIND!!! SOMEONE HELP! M ME!! OW! *hides*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: hmm...*perks ear* you hear that?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Pulls out sword) Yeah and I don't like it. You stay here and help Wheat and Landslide. I'll go see who it is. If I'm not back in fifteen minutes, leave without me (Runs off)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: *delivers Wheat safely to the boat and is now panting* Phew... I'm getting old for such freezing waters...
Aurora: ...
*waits for someone but uses illusions to make him look like a mare and an earth pony*
(Walks with sword and pistol ready) Hello... Is anypony there (Loads pistol)
Fd:*in his mare(including voice)! earth pony form he run to him screaming and crying* h help me, t the guards they..... They killed my husband and tried to... To *tears begin streaming from his/her eyes and he/she buries his/her head in master long swords mane*
last edited over a year ago
I see... Don't worry, were here to help, now, just follow me
Fd: w where are we going *looks up to him showing he:shes scared* what's y your name sir?
Wheat Roll: Thanks.. *listens to mare from far away* Wait.. No.. No! Tell Longsword to come back! *stands up, but fails and falls* Don't let Longsword near that voice!
Aurora: *gathers some extra arrows while waiting*
Just call me Grey. And were heading for the boat. Us rebals have already taken a boat, and were on are way to the hideout. If your willing to join, you just have to follow me
Fd:thank you sir, p please take this as my gratitude *gives him some gold coins* im sorry it's not much, it's all I have
Wheat Roll: *grabs a long stick and stands up* *grabs axe* No.. No... *starts hopping her way into the woods* Where is he..
Landslide: *furrows a brow as he watches Wheat* What's wrong? Why are you so frightened?
Oh no, I couldn't take gold from an Earth Pony. Thank you though
Wheat Roll: That mare is the Prince! He did the same trick to my brother!
Landslide: *narrows eyes* The alicorn?! I did not know they are capable of preforming such spells...
Fd:it's okay grey, you remind me of my son, he was so k...... *goes quiet and tears begin to roll down his/her cheek* i im sorry! I'm just so sad.... H he always tried to defend me.... A and because of t that... He died......
Aurora: you mean THAT alicorn! grahhh...lets get him then!
Wheat Roll:*panics* That alicorn is going to kill Longsword! He'll act so innocent, and make Longsowrd fall in love, well, that's what he did to my brother. *continues hopping through woods* *keeps panicking as she looks around*
I'm very sorry to hear that, miss. These are dark times for equestria, and that alicorn prince is surely to blame for all that. All he cares abut is himself. And he seems to spend more time working on his mane then his actual prince duties. What I wouldn't give to see that egotistical tyrant hanging in the middle of town for all to see. It would be a beautiful day when that comes
Fd:p prince fire? He is, I can agree but that's here on canterlot... Not back at home.... His family and mine actually goes back, before we were put into social classes my family, house snow, was helping house Equestria/Lannister, we were allies then when allicorns became a patriarch our family rebeled and was wiped out and no longer noble.... I don't know if he remembers the house snow though....
Wheat Roll: *stick breaks as Wheat falls* Stupid stick.. *raises head and sees Longsword taking to a mare* *growls* *prepares axe*
Wheat Roll: *sigh* Fine.. *stares at mare*
Landslide: *helps Wheat up* Wheat! Think for a second! If you approach him like this, how long will you last in the battle?!
NocturnalMirage commented…
curses! Simoltaneus posting! xD over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
(that's why im just keeping quiet for now :P) over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Gah. over a year ago
I find that hard to believe. Here, he'd care for an Earth Pony less then the dirt under his hooves. And also, he just seems to care only about himself, and he even treats his own guards like Earth Ponies, I heard. I think it woud be lovely to see him ripped to shreads by timberwolves. I'm sure that would make any Earth Ponie day. That prince needs to die, and soon
Fd:g grey.... Have you ever heard about the legend of the earth ponies that could use magic? They each had one element, the element was stored inside a pendent that also held thet pony's life force, there was only one left... And I think you should have it if you wish to become a rebel... It's the element of fire, *takes out a pendent and holds it out to him* be careful not to drop it, if you do then you would have destroyed the past of earth ponies that defied the races
Oh, I could never hold onto this. Besides, I think were doing just fine with irearms and swords, but thank you for the offer
Fd:ok, *ears perk up* ponies are watching us.... Guards maybe?
Wheat Roll: *squints eyes* Ugh.. He disgusts me..
Landslide: We shall deal with him. But not here, not now! Live today, fight tomorrow! We are not yet prepared for this battle with one of the alicorns! Let's just get Master and disappear!
(Pulls out pistol) Don't worry, I've fought enough guards to be ready
(ooookay...honestly i dont even know what's going on anymore...)

Aurora: not just you...but pretty much everypony else...grr...damn alicorns...
NocturnalMirage commented…
the plot has separated into two parts, one with us, one with Wind and Jordy, but it's gonna merge again soon. over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
and i hope it does soon... :/ over a year ago
Fd:*hides behind master longsword* i im scared
Don't worry. Just stay behind me and you'll be safe
Wheat Roll: *grins at what Landslide said* Alright.. Two can play that game.. *comes out of bushes and tries to walk right* Hello, Grey.. Who's this? *smiles*
Fd:d do you know her , *says to wheat* hello ma'am, my name is huntress, huntress snow
Yeah, this is Wheat Roll, one of the highest members of the rebellion. Glad to see your able to walk a little better, Wheat
Wheat Roll: *raises eyebrow* Yes, thank you, Grey.. Umm.. I guess this is another rebel?
Fd:d did something happen to her?
Landslide: *face-hoof* What is he doing?! He's telling the alicorn everything he needs to know to destroy us! *wants to come out of hiding, but defeats the urge to intervene*
Fd:n no im not a rebel... I don't think I am,
Well, Wheat were not sure yet, but, we will be glad to have her, and ys, Miss Snow, something did happen. She was injured in the last battle just a few moments ago
Aurora: *at Landslide* yes...he seems to trust ponies easily...
Fd:who did it? A guard? *opens saddle bag and takes out some medical herbs* do you need these?
Landslide: Trust is a commendable virtue, but in our position, it is quite deadly! I hope Wheat will put a stop to this!
Wheat Roll: NO! I..I mean no thank you.. I'll see you two later.. *rapidly walks back to the bushes, trying not to show she's hurt* I don't think it's the alicorn.. But just in case, keep an eye on her.. Let's go..