My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 5221

over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *searche around for possible entrance* ... *leans down and knocks on ground to hear if some sounds were different* alright... *follows the hollow sounds to find crates stacked beside a simple house,then moves them away to see a passage* ... *goes in*
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*walks out of a corner! his mask covering his face! and his armour ready* greetings, we are anonymous, I guess you are rebels, against the crown, we welcome you, *takes off mask* I may be an allicorn but I support you, *throws over a pouch of good* enough gold to get great armour and weapons, *puts mask on* we are anonymous , we are legion! we do not forgive! we do not forget! Expect us *darkness appears around him and he and his guards disappear*
Fd:*walks out of a corner! his mask covering his face! and his armour ready* greetings, we are anonym
Aurora: *see's the sudden patch of darkness then the earthponies with the gold* Murders AND thieves eh? well,prepare for the consequences *points spear at them*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Scoffs) Alicorns. Never liked them, never will. Ever
Fd:*is suddenly behind aurora with his mask off and whispers into her ear* spying on a prince eh?
Aurora: *charges at them with the spear*
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *Slams spear with sword and makes eye contact with Aurora* Hey brainless.
(Turns to see pegasus) Maybe. We may be theives and murders. But, unlike you and the other pgasui, we do it for the good of the earth ponies (Takes out yellow ball) (Throws it on ground and a blinding light appears) (Grey Pony grabs Wheats hoof and runs out of tunnel)
Wheat Roll: Nice meeting you, brainless! *runs*
Come on, we need to get you to the residence hideout. Its not safe for you to wonder around here anymore
Fd:*walks into the guests quarters in the castle! he takes off his armour and puts on his normal clothes, he then walks into the banquet hall and drinks wine and eats his food* I wonder how the rebels shall do, I hope they kill the allicorn here! I wish to become a king *a guard walks up*
Guard:my prince, news from winter fell, the city is fully complete
Fd:good! *finishes his feast and walks into the city*
Aurora: oh no you dont! *flies fast*
Wheat Roll: Pshh, I'm a heretic. It's never safe for me to be around.
A heritic by the kings perspective is a hero by the earth ponies
Wheat Roll: Well, that's a surprise. At least I'm good at that.
Earth ponies are good at many things. The Alicorns may be more powerful, the unicorns may be smarter, and the pegasi may be faster, but Earth Ponies are more powerful smarter and faster when joined together
Wheat Roll: Wise words, uhhh.. What's your name?
Just call me Grey. I'll tell you my real name once were safe
Wheat Roll: Well, I guess that'll never happen.
(Sigh) Well, I think we lost them... (Takes off hat) Well, my name is Master Longsword. Pleased to meet you. Sorry about not introducing myself before. I was trying to avoid dying
Aurora: *throws spear at the two from on top of a building*
Seem like I spoke to soon. Come on (Runs while holding Wheats hoof)
Wheat Roll: I can tell she'd like to fight.. Let's just give her the chance.. We'd just be running around town.
Very well (Stops) I hope your good with a sword. You'll need that
Aurora: *grabs the bow and arrows she got from one of the dead guards* (i cant fail now! Where are those reinforcements anyway?) *shoots the runaway ponies while flying* Rebels straight ahead near the center of town!!
(Longsword blocks arrow with his steel guantlets) She dosen't mess around
Wheat Roll: As long as it causes death.. I'm good with anything... Yo brainless! Why don't you come down here and fight like a stallion! You're gonna run out of arrows anyways.
Aurora: *shoots some more arrows to their left and right side,limiting their route*
Guards: *flies towards the two ponies but one somewhere over the two ponies got hit by arrow accidentally*
Random Guard: watch it you fool!! You're going to pay for this later...
Aurora: *shoots more arrow as they are nearing some cliff*
Wheat Roll: *glares at Guard who just shouted at Aurora* Are you seriously going to let him yell at you?! He treats you like trash! What kind of mess?! *backs up*
last edited over a year ago
Looks like there no place left to go. We got no other choice but to fight them off. Are you ready
Wheat Roll: We were born to die anyway..
Mabey, but at least we may die with honor
Fd:*walks towards the battle site laughing* YOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Oh great. You again
Fd:*leans on a tree and watches it*
Wheat Roll: *looks left and sees a barrel and rope* *rapidly grabs rope* Gray, jump. I have an idea. *grabs Gray's hoof* *Looks at Fire Dash and winks* Bye Brainless. C'mon. *jumps*
(Jumps) Smart thinking, Wheat. You have the potential of a great rebal
Wheat Roll: Let's talk when we're safe, shall we? *swirls rope and throws it, end of rope lands on a rock, firmly holding Wheat and Master *swings against cliff, landing on a flat surface beneath the mountain*
Aurora: *runs out of arrows* drats...*flies to follow them but see's Fd,then stops suddenly* grr...alicorn...*sees that her superiors are following the earthponies* (curses...not the right time...) *grabs a spare arrow and shoots*
Look out. Arrow (Blocks it with steel gauntlet)
Fd:*uses magic and his armour is now on him! he then gets out his sword* time for me to go, *charges past the guards and is trying to catch up*
Wheat Roll: *runs in cave* Follow me. *hides behind rocks*
(Hides behind rock) Once again, great thinking, Wheat. Cam't imagine why you didn't do this rebellion thing sooner
Aurora: are there any guards left at the town?
Guard: half of the troop are still there staying on their posts.
Aurora: good... *keepd flying*

(This s going to be long...and im going to bed soon)
Wait, Wheat. I know this cave (Lifts fake rock) (Sees hole in the ground) Yes. Quick, down this hole (Grabs Wheats hoof and jumps down the hole) (Grabs fake rock and pushes it over hole) Come on, this should get us to the hideout
Wheat Roll: Alright then. I trust you. *walks*
Random Guard: Where did they go?
Captain: search the perimeter,they could'nt have gone far!
I have to say, you haqndled yourself well, Wheat. You can call me Longsword, though, not Grey. Its only fair since your now part of the resistance. (Stops at dead end) Is this (Kncks on wall) Ha, this is ((Pushes wall) (Reveals larg armory) Here it is, the resistance hideout
Wheat Roll: Very well, Longsword. *looks around* What an honor to be here. *grins* This place is simply extraordinary.
es, it is. There's just one problem. There isn't much rebals anymore. Were the only ones left. The others either died or ran off to avoid dying. Thats why I've been out so much trying to stop the guards from pushing there pathetic laws, and I got you involved as well. I'm terribly sorry