My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 5221

over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Snow:-8sees grey but doesn't know its him* uh excuse me.... Why are you spying on the ponies of that house? Sir....?
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Whispers so the others inside don't hear) Shhhhh. Snow, it's me, Grey, I need you to be quiet. Wheat is in there, and I'm watching her to make sure she is safe. What are you doing here, and please whisper
Snow:*whispers* I came to tell you i renovated the hideout, and I wanted to show you! also *takes out the dagger she made* i created this! one question! sword! dagger or bow?
I prefer swords, and I'll be there at the hideout once I'm done here. I need to make sure Wheat doesn't get herself killed because of that injury
Snow:be careful.... Who's that stallion?
I'm not sure yet, though I might be able to find out soon, now I need to get back to work, please
Snow:h he's flirting... He's flirting with her...one second *kicks the door down * YOU!!! *points at the guy* STOP FLIRTING WITH HER!!!*gets him in a headlock* don't worry wheat!
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Snow.. That means.. *walks outside and sees Longsword* You..
Brawny: *coughs* You know these ponies?
Wheat: Well, I used to. *pulls Snow away from Brawny* ...I.. Got to go..
Brawny: Wheat! Wait!
Wheat: *runs out the house, takes a moment to looks at Longsword then leaves to the woods*
last edited over a year ago
Snow:you're lucky mate.... If you touched her then you would be dead!
Brawny: What are you talking about?! We're just friends! Well, she is, I'm not. I was trying to help her!
What was all that about. It's like the sight of us was a plauge. Snow, you get back to the hideout. I need to find Wheat. She could get herself killed
Snow:*goes back to the hideout and turns back into fd*
Fd:why did I do that? Uses magic and creates sword, dagger and other things* well... *turns back into snow*
(Jumps through roofs) (It was a mistake to watch her. I just hope I can find her before something happens)
Wheat Roll: *continues running, sighting fire* *lowers head and turn left* *arrives in the woods* *looks around* *angrily smashes axe on tree*

Guard1: Did you hear that?
Guard2: Yeah: Let's check.

Both Guards arrive where Wheat is.

Guard1: Halt! *grabs sword*
Guard2: Who are you, peasant?!
Wheat: You wanna know who I am? *laughs* *grabs axe* But first.. Let's have fun.. *throws axe at Guard 1*
Guard1:*dies*
Wheat Roll: *runs to retrieve axe*
Guard2: Stop! *grabs crossbow* I'll shoot! Put that axe down and I'll take you to the dungeon. The hard way, or the easy way?!
Wheat Roll: Go ahead sir, shoot. Hurt me. I love to suffer. *grins*
(Hears axe smashing into tree) (Rushes into forest) (See's Wheat attacking guard)
Guard: *shoots*
Wheat: *bends left* *stands up and charges at Guard*
Guard: *scared, drops crossbow*
Wheat: *jumps on Guard*
Guard: S-Sorry! Please don't hurt me!
Wheat: Sorry isn't enough, brainless.. *stabs Guard with axe* *stands up, panting* *drags both guards and throw them in the lake*

Wheat: *sits* It was nice meeting you two.. *buries head in hooves and snickers*
(Something seems odd about her) (Walks out from behind tree) Wheat, are you... okay
Wheat Roll: *without looking* Stay away from me, Longsword.. B..Before I hurt you..
Wheat ,what's wrong
Wheat Roll: *stands up and stares at Longsword* Hmm.. Let me see... A lot of things are wrong! What were you doing outside the window with Huntress?!
I was watching you to make sure you were safe. I was worried, since you had that injury. And Snow just so happened to follow me. I'm just glad to see your injury didn't get you killed
Wheat Roll: Safe? I told you not to worry about me! And why did Snow kick the door down?
I admit, that was a little odd. But, how could I not worry. Youra fellow rebal, and we need to watch out for one another. That's why I was watching you to keep you safe. You know its not safe to wonder around here, and with that injury, you'd end up dead a lot faster
Wheat: *stares at Longsword for a minute* ...Let's go.. *walks*
(I wonder what's with her. I should probably ask her later)
Snow:*works out* 1 2 3 4 and 1 2 3 4 and punch punch punch!
Wheat: *covers head with cloak while entering the village* *quickly enters Brawny's house* I am so sorry for that.
Brawny: It's okay, brainless. *grins* You left your bag..
Wheat: Keep it. You'll probably need it..
Brawny: Oh that reminds me. *brings out a bottle of liquid* This should help you with your hoof. *gives bottle*
Wheat: Thanks..
Brawny: I'll see you tomorrow night, ok?
Wheat: *smiles* Sure.. And thanks.. *walks out and hides bottle in her cloak*
Snow:*goes into one of the master bedroom and changes into different clothes! she then lies on the bed*
Wheat, I'm sorry if following you was a dumb idea. I was just trying to keep you safe from any guards
Snow:*twirls dagger around*
Wheat: No,no.. It's okay.. I understand.. *crosses bridge* Apology accepted..
I'm real glad... umm... Do you need any help with your injury at all... I'm not asking you to accept it. I understand if you don't want any help with it
Wheat: Nah.. It's alright.. A friend of mine already got something to help me, I'm just suppose to drink it.. but thanks... *moves pile of hay and enters hideout*
Very well (Follows)
Wheat Roll: *furrows eyebrow as she looks at Snow* You sure do like daggers.. *looks at bed* Woah.. You made those?
(Looks around) My word... I see you've been using your time well, Snow... This place looks like a castle
Snow:well, my family was nobility here long ago, making me a public figure oh and the ponies that didnt support me originally.... Well.... I used a mares best tools if you know what I mean!
Well, okay then. It looks great here, though
Snow: thank you grey
I do have to ask, how did you get the hideout to look like this in just a few moments
Snow:it's been hours, plus I had a lot of stallions help, some unicorns that still believe in the snows so you know help from strength and magic!
Well, great job, Snow. Very good
Snow:but remember! That master bedroom is mine! You can have the other! Oh and no peeking into mine!
Oh, don't worry, I don't mind. and, I won't
Snow:teehee*goes into her bedroom and gets dressed*
(Looks around the rest of the hideout) How did she ake this.. Ee with that uch ponies, its a lot
Wheat Roll: *raises eyebrow* So you get a room and a bed all to yourself? While we share the other bed? *shrugs* Fine with me..
Share? Oh, I don't mind the floor. I've been getting used to it. It's much more comortable then the prison beds, I bet
Wheat Roll: Yeah, well tonight you're sleeping in a comfortable bed.. *grabs axe* While I guard.. Good night. *grabs bottle and crawls up*
Hey if your guarding, then so am I. We work together. Besides, I don't feel like sleeping exactly