My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Oh, don't worry, Miss Snow, we already got her healed up, thanks to another rebal, but thank you for offering
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: hmm-mmm...
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:ok then *puts herbs away* I hope she makes a full recovery
Thank you. Now, we need to get going, guards are coming soon. Come along everyone, we need to hurry
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: Something's not right here... she's being too kind. In the world of the earth ponies, such kindness is snuffed out by desperation and the instinct of survival...
last edited over a year ago
Fd:well I shall see you later grey, thank you sir for helping me and protecting me
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: *whispers to Aurora* Keep that cloak on..
It was nothing. Just trying to help a fellow earth pony. Come on, everypony, lets go
Landslide: It was about time.
Aurora: right... *hides face under hood*
Wheat Roll: *giggles* Bye Huntress! *whispers* I hope you burn in hell.. *turns face and rolls eyes* *glares at Longsword*
Fd:*walks away*
(Walks) Wheat, you seem to not like that earth pony. I could hear it in your voice. Is there something odd about her that you found
Aurora: ...*sigh*
Fd:*screams*
Guard1:*grabs him/her* ello there! Didn't you 'ear? There's a lockdown
Fd:*tries to kick away* HELP!!
Wheat Roll: *perks ears* I'm getting this.. You, especially you Longsword stay here. *runs back into woods with axe*
(Hears scream) (Pulls out sword and runs) You all head to the boat, I'll be right back (Runs off)
Aurora: ummm...
Wheat Roll: *looks at Longsword* No, partner. You're staying here.
Landslide: ENOUGH! What is this chaos?! You will accomplish nothing, behaving like this!
What do you mean stay here. I understand you want to fight, but you'll never survive with that hoof of yours if your fighting on your own
Aurora: arg...how about this? Wheat can go with Landslide and YOU stay here,Longsword...
Wheat Roll: Brainless, why don't you explain Longsword here who he actually talked to? And Longsword, my hoof does not matter right now. *runs*
I don't take orders from some pegasus... But, if Wheat and Landslide agree, then fine, but I will want an explination once you get back
Landslide: Agreed. Now, we must help our fellow earth pony in need, then we shall have a discussion about order and discipline here!
Aurora: ugh...this is getting out of hand...*turns to Longsword* alright...this is just a hunch of that friend of yours but she thinks that the mare you talked to was the stupid alicorn prince in some disguise to get us...er...you,earthponies...
Wheat Roll: C'mon Landslide.. We don't have much time.. We have to organize everything tonight. *continues running and arrives to where the lady is* *sees two guards* You have fun with one, I'll have fun with the other..
Guard2:puts handcuffs on him/her
Fd:g go away! You pigs!
Guard1:oh calling us a pig, I guess we have a rebel!
Guard2:think of the gold well get selling her to the prince or the cap'n of the guard! Hahaha!
Landslide: No problem! *narrows eyes and charges at the guard*
The Alicorn prince? Are you sure? If your sure, then why didn't anypony tell me. I could have had his head right then and there
Guard1:*lifts him/her up and puts a blade to his/her neck* earth pony stay back! Or we kill your rebel friend!
Aurora: *sigh* as i said,it was just a hunch...but it doesn't mean its not possible...we were observing to find some evidence...but all i got that was suspicious was when she offered that amulet thing...i mean,if that thing had power,why didn't she use it to save her 'husband'?
Guard1:GAH!
Fd:*turns and kicks the guards hoof sending the knife in the air, as it goes down he/she kicks it and it goes into the guards neck* i i.... *puffs* I killed.... Him *looks distressed* i i killed. Him.... Im a murder*sits down and puts his/her head on his/her knees* i ... I ..... I
Wheat Roll: *helps mare up* You played with my toy.. *groans* Important thing is, are you alright?
(Oh, crap, I accidentally deleted my previous post... I just wanted to edit it... :)

Landslide: Hurry! We have to sail out, before more reinforcements arrive!
Fd:..... Y yea.... T th th thank you ma'am *is shaking*
Now that you mention it.............. Oh my goodness, your right. That amulet only belong to Alicorn's. I got to get there and stop him. No way I'm letting that Alicorn get away this time (Runs off)
Aurora: and there he goes... *looks at sky as some sparks of light are seen coming near* the pegasi troop finally reacted again... *gets bow and arrow*
Wheat Roll: C'mon, let's go.. *runs with mare* *sees Longsword with sword* Woah, woah, there! *grabs Longsword* Hold it!
Fd:*is shaking and pale*
Wheat, I need to catch that mare. That is no mare. That's the Alicorn Prince. He has the amulet that he wouldn't even give to any earth pony if his life depended on it. I need to catch him. There's not a chance in hell I'm letting him get away this time
Wheat Roll: *looks at mare* She's no prince! She's a poor mare!

(I'm just going to say that I fell on Huntress' side, hypnotized or something. :p)
Fd:*looks at him shocked* y you.... You want me dead.... You just want to justify it by calling me an allicorn.... That amulet I gave you.... Meant nothing.... I thought you had the right aura.... I was wrong.... *tear begins to roll down* fine just kill me... My sons dead, I killed a guard.... And now being ..... *lifts his hoof and puts the sword upto his/her own throat*
Your lies won't get you no where, Prince. You- Wait, Wheat, your saying this isn't the Prince, even with the amulet
Wheat Roll: *glares at Longsword* Look what you did, mate. Great job. That amulet could be anything, and from anypony! *looks at mare* No, no, no. *takes sword away* You are a wonderful person and we are going to protect you.
Landslide: Holster your weapon, Longsword and everypony, just calm down! This is no way to treat a fellow earth pony!
Fd:didnt you listen? The amulets were used by four earth ponies thousands of years ago! Allicorns don't need amulets for magic...
Flying Pegasus Guard: *looks down* that's the stolen boat,and there's someone there! shoot whoever that is,boys!
Aurora:...tsk...! *shoots arrows at them*
Fd:*ears perk up* a bow string is being pulled...
Wheat Roll: Come on ma'am, we go to go. *walks to boat, helping mare*