My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *walks up to Fd* Do not. Ever. Call me sugar cube.
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:ok then... So what's wrong?
Wheat: What's wrong? Everything! A mare I hardly know just kissed me!
Fd:*writes it down on a notebook* ok, so mare... Name? Race? Power level?
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *sees Fd* alicorn! *grabs spear and points it at him* grr...
Wheat: *looks at notebook* What are you doing?!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Shut up, Shut Up, SHUT UP)
(If you want me to, make me)
(OLkay, fine. I'll show you) (Walks out of room)
Wheat: Wait brainless! *grabs Aurora*
Fd:... Drawing a picture of you... And on this page writing down your problems and trying to help!
Aurora: what? Why?! He's an alicorn! They're the one who started this mess and even your revolt,remember?! *tries to get out of her grasp*
(Walks to where Wheat is) (What the- Aurora is there... and... So is Fire... This may be hard to talk t Wheat alone) (Walks up to them) Hello again, Fire. Didn't expect to see you here again so soon (To Aurora) You can put that spear down, Aurora. He's not the royal member were after. He's here to help us
Wheat Roll: Screw it. *lets go of Aurora* I got to go check on somepony anyways. *walks to village*
Fd:*continues drawing* this may be my best. *flys along side wheat* need any help? I shall help in any way, an dim not drawing you for sexual intentions or something, I'm doing it as I admire your courage
(Dar... I should follow her... ut after last time, she wasn't so happy. Maybe, though, I shouldn't spy. I should just go and talk to her) I'll be back. Aurora, please don't kill Fire, okay. I'll be right back (Walks off toward village to find Wheat)
Wheat: This pony I'm about to visit hates you. A LOT. So if you'll excuse me. *knocks on door*
Aurora: what are you talking about? Alicorns are...are...cruel...*remembers nightmare,whispers* weak...me...*speaks normal* but i'll let him go...just because i owe you ponies...grr...*grabs spear and walks inside*
Fd:meh, Im okay getting attacked, i win and I don't even fight back, but I must help you! It shall be my goal!
(See's Wheat with Fire) (What He's here. Damn, This is not my best of days)
Wheat: I'm just going to ask somepony a question!

Brawny: *opens door, smiling at Wheat, but smile disappears as soon as he looks at fd* Oh, so you're turning me in?
Wheat: No Brawny, wait! I have no idea why he's following me. But I need to ask you something quick.
Brawny: *groans* Fine.. *lets Wheat in* *slams door at fd*
Fd:well thank you "kind sir"! *stands outside practising his fighting*
Helloe again, Fire. Glad to see Aurora didn't kill you
Fd:she. Wouldn't be able to *in a blink of the eye he's behind master longsword* hello
Fd:she. Wouldn't be able to *in a blink of the eye he's behind master longsword* hello
Hmm... Good one. By the way, why are you out here with Wheat at this time of night. ot that I dissaprove. It's just that, usually, royalty wouldn't be outside with Earth Ponies and that
Fd:I am offended! But I am trying to help her with stuff
Wheat: Look, are you coming?
Brawny: Yes, but what time? You didn't get the chance to tell me last night, since your friends attacked me!
Wheat: In about five hours.
Brawny: Oh, good then.
Wheat: Also, try to bring as many earth ponies as you can.
Brawny: Alright, anything else?
Wheat: Phew.. *sits* Sorry, I'm just really stressed. Long story.
Brawny: I got time.
Wheat: Well have you ever kissed a stallion before?
Brawny: Ew what?!
Wheat: A mare I hardly know kissed me!
Brawny: *laughs*

Wheat: Now everypony will think I like mares!
Brawny: *continues laughing* I wouldn't.
Wheat: *sigh*
Brawny: You till look good enough to eat. *winks*
Wheat: You are one nasty guy.
Brawny: I know. *grins*
Wheat: Well, I got to go before ponies see me with you. Or else you'll get in trouble.
Brawny: *waves* Bye!
Wheat: Mhm. *walks out of door*
Fd:who's the lucky stallion?
Wheat: Lucky? *rolls eyes* He's a friend.
(Hears door open and sees Wheat) oh, hellow, Wheat. .. It's good to see you, even though it's only been half an hour... Um... Fire, do you mind if we talk in private
Fd:one sec*horn glows* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *walks past master sword and taps him on the shoulder and whispers* good luck! *walks until turning*wrong way! *walks into brawny's house*hi!
Brawny: Get out.

Wheat: *walks* What's up?
Fd:*uses magic and he is no longer able to move* well hello there... So how have you been
Well, when I told you that I wanted to say you did a great job at that fight, that really wasn't what I wanted to tell you. There was something else I wanted to tell you, but I was just too nervous (Come on. It's now or never, Longsword)
Brawny: *groans and glares at Fd* Good.

Wheat: Alright.. *smiles* Out with it.
Fd:*evil grin and shoots so loudly a mountain explodes* MR POPO!!!!
Fd:now mr brawny? Is it? I have something I must do *takes out a pouch with a powder in it and pours it on his hoof he then blows it in his face* hope you like the "dragons kiss" now you must do as I wish.... *smirks* fall in love with wheat! She needs someone to mend her heart! I cant do it as she hates me! For no reason! So please... Do this... For her! *thedrug begins to work*
Well, Wheat, when I first met you, I thought you were just ann average pony trying to live, but, as I got to know you more, I realized you were a wonderful mare. The short time we've known each other has been more then I could ever hope for. And, that night when we looked at the night sky, I felt something I hadn't in a long time. So, I guess it's no point hiding it longer... Wheat.... I love you, more then you could imagine
Fd:*releases brawny* now go!
Brawny: *blinks* *runs out of door*

Wheat: Oh.. *blushes* I.. I'm speechless to be honest... Because that was my secret too..
You... You really mean that, Wheat
Fd:*begins to power up* kame....
Brawny: *grabs flowers*

Wheat: *smiles* Of course I do.. You got my heart, don't know how you did it.
Fd:*continues powering up* HAME!!!!
I don't know either... But, all I know is that, I love you a lot, Wheat. And, I can asure you, its the first time it happened in my whole life (Smiles)
Fd:*smirks and whispers* ha *shoots a giants beam from both his hooves and it goes through the building and hits master longsword making him go flying miles away! he then teleports to where master long sword is about to land and hits him back and teleports back* hahaha!
OUCH!!! (Gets up) Now what was all that about (If I knew who that was, I'd fight them, but they moved so fast, it was impossible to see who) Wheat are you okay
Wheat: I'm fine. Are you alright? *smiles*

Brawny: *runs to Wheat* Wheat!
Wheat: *turns around*
Brawny: *jumps on Wheat* I have a surprise for you!
Wheat: Ow! Get off me!
Brawny: Here. *gives flowers*
Wheat: *raises eyebrow*
Brawny: I just really like like you!
Wheat: *looks around* Is this a prank? First Grey, then you?
Brawny: *hugs Wheat*
Wheat: Let me go!
Brawny: But I love you!
Wheat: Argh!
Fd:*watches from miles away*
Aurora: *looks through window* whats that light? Dont tell me....*gets spear* i got to go...*flies to where Fd and the others currently are* just what are you doing,alicorn?!
Fd:preventing the death of two races.... He shall complete the prophecy and destroy unicorns and pegasi... I don't wish for wars so I must do this, you may try to stop me and I will try not to injure you