My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM
save

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
True words, Wheat... Oh, that reminds me, I promised to tell you what was on my mind once we were done. When we get back to the hideout, I'll tell you (It does seem to be getting late, so mabe it would be the best time)
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: Alrighty then.. *crosses bridge*
(Oh, I'm going to be nervous, probably, but, its best to get this weight off my shoulders as soon as possible
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Snow:*is playing around with her dagger*
Snow:*looks over at master longsword and smiles seductively at him waving*
(What exactly is she thinking. It's amazing how she got over her dead husband in just a short time)
Wheat: *looks at Snow then back to Longsword* I think its obvious she likes you..
Snow:*smirks* grey i know you've been thinking I had a husband... Never have.... Never said I have either, *smirks* you know mares only want people to listen to them! that's how you win their hearts
I suppose your right.... But .... I'm not that interested
Wheat: ...Should I leave you two alone?
Snow:*eyes break* you reject me... Even though im out of your league *begins to laugh* plus I'm not into stallions so sugar cube... You're out of luck! *snickers*isnt it funny how bad stallions know about a mare wheat?
(.............. Well, that just hapened) ery well the... I suppose we should get going now (I just want to forget that this ever happened) Come on
Snow:*eyes look ice cold and are staring right at him, she then thinks to herself "how dare thou reject me! I shall plot against thee!" And smirks*
Wheat: We all know how stallions are. *looks at Snow* They think that 'No' means 'Yes' and "Get lost" means *does a stupid face* "Take me. I'm yours!"
last edited over a year ago
Hey, I don't ever recall doing that to any mare I 've met
Snow:yes madam-ee! Do you see what I did there? Instead of yes sir-ee I did yes madam-ee! Wheat, i think we could get along real good
Wheat: *arrives around hideout and sits on grass* Yeah.. I guess.
Snow:*puts cloak on the grass to sit on* are you sure you wish to sit just on the grass on not on the cloak? It will keep your coat clean and is more comfortable
Snow, I hope this doesn't upset you, but, could you let me and Wheat talk in private for a couple of moments
Wheat: I've sat in worse, Snow. But thanks.
Snow:no problem just one sec *whispers into wheats ear* here's a riddle, if you get it, you get the prize!Here it is:I am just two and two I am warm, I am cold, I am lawful, unlawful A duty, a fault I am often sold dear,Good for nothing when bought; An extraordinary boon, and a matter of course, and with pleasureWhen taken by force.*walks into the hideout*ciao!
(Sighs) (I suppose I should just ask her what Snow said later) Wheat?
Wheat: *thinks about the riddle for a minute then blushes* *rapidly looks at Longsword* Sorry, what were you saying?
jordy_dash commented…
Did you get it that quickly? Nice one over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
Well of course. It's obvious. :3 So cute. over a year ago
jordy_dash commented…
Thanks darling! I just went /)(^_^)(\ when I saw it over a year ago
Jade_23 commented…
/)(>3<)(\ over a year ago
I'm sure you were wondering what was on my mind (Oh, I must be sweating bullets right now)
Wheat: I'm pretty sure what I was thinking, isn't what you wanted to talk about.. Or give.. Nopony would.. Anyways, what?
Well..... It's just that, well... You see (Goodness, I'm a sluring mess,, and I'm probably sweating and blushing like a madmare)
Wheat: (What is up with him..) Are you alright? *furrows eyebrow*
Snow:*clicks a random button* MUFFIN!*eats a muffin* why did this bring a muffin out?
I'm fine. I just....... Wanted to say you did a great job in the attack at the warehouse. Great job (Ugh... you coward... Why can't you just tell her)
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(You know, it is not nice to keep the creator of the RP out of the loop like this. But don't worry about it. I'm going away for a longer period of time, so as of now, my own RP is done for me, such as all fanpop activity. If the RP is still active, once I come back, I'll consider rejoining. In the mean time, have fun! Goodbye!)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hope to see you soon, Mirage. See you later :) over a year ago
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Aww, by Mirage over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
aw man...well hope you reconsider.. over a year ago
(See you Nocturnal! Hope you do come back :D)

Wheat: Oh.. Thanks..
(Yea tonight's my last night, may not get internet on holiday)
Snow:*comes out* hey wheat... So did you get the answer? If so then just whisper it to me
Wheat: *whispers at Snow*....A kiss?
Snow:*smirks* correct *kisses her*
(Phew... Okay, now that Snow, is here, maybe I can give myself some courage while she is here for a second............... Okay, I think I can tell her now... Just need to wait for Snow to leave)
jordy_dash commented…
... ^ over a year ago
Wheat: *eyes widened* I.. Didn't know you were.. Uhm.. Why'd you do that?!
Snow:*poker face* i just said like 5 minutes ago I was not into stallions! Oh and because you won the riddle! You could've lied and said you didn't know *smirks and secretly looks to master longsword to see his reaction*
(Stares in shock) (What the- What- how- What? I don't even think I have the strength to speak at all, let alone tell Wheat what I had to now)
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
(OMG My sister called my uncle a baby beluga, a mommy alpaca, and said she's gonna kick is butt and she's only 3 XD)
Ignited: I wonder what's up in the world.. *looks through window*
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *was about to go inside the hideout when she saw the scene*... What in the hay?
Wheat: *rubs mouth* So much for a first kiss. *stands up and glares at Snow* *grabs axe and walks to lake*
Snow:i didnt do anything, she answered it knowing about it
Um... Wheat, I'm going to head to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow (Runs off toward room as fast as possible) (Why in the world didn't you just tell her, you idiot. This all could have been avoided) (Slams door)
Snow:*goes into her room and locks the door* well... Time to spy on people *removed painting, show master long swords room and him*
Wheat: *stares at Snow* I thought the kiss was going to be from him!
Snow:*turns into fd and teleports next to wheat* helloooooooo! How have you been?
(Sits on bed and covers his head in his hooves)
(You idiot, I knew it would have been better to just spit it out then just stutter)
(Not now)
(Oh, nows a perfect time. And I got plenty of insults for you buddy)
(Sighs)
Wheat: *grabs axe* You, stay away from me!
Fd:woah woah! What's wrong sugar cube? I came to visit my favourite ponies and now you're treating to stab me
(And you really think she'll listen to that now)
(I could tell her soon. maybe even later tonight)
(Your a stumbling mess. You'd never tell her, no matter how hard you try)
(Just shut up already)