My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: Fine.. I won't argue with that.. *continues climbing until she reaches the top* *comes out of hole* *sits on grass*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Sits with her) You seem to be a little stressed... If you don't want to talk about it, I understand.
Wheat: *stares at grass* Just been thinking of the future... Who's going to survive.. Who's not.. If tomorrow's feast going to be good, or a total disaster... If we get to win this clash.. Many things.
I see... But, we shouldn't be hoping for the future.We should worry about now. If we worry about what's ahead of us, it will only block the preseant, to where we'll never have a future. But, I see what you mean... I see you've matured from just any Earth Pony to a true rebal. It's great to see how you've been through all this. I just hope we can win this revolt. We just need to keep pushing through.
Wheat: *smiles at ground* Yeah, you're right.. Thank you.. You know, you're a very lovable pony. You've helped me, through a lot..*opens bottle and pours liquid in a cup* *takes sip, raising an eyebrow* *rolls eyes and laughs* *whispers* Very funny, Brawny.. *closes bottle*
Oh, well... Thank you (Looks away because he's blushing) It's not everyday a pony thanks someone, especially someone who kills guards at night, but, helping you was the least I could do. I'm glad to help earth ponies, but, I'm much glader you joined the rebellion. It got me to kow you a lot better, and I'm glad I was able to (Smiles)... huh... What's funny
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Ignited: *is looking at guards behind a bush*
Mydna: *mind: Is this really necessary?* *steps up* Um, guards, we are here to deliver something for the alicorns. We just.. um, forgot, earlier.
Wheat: Well.. I can think of many reasons to thank you every night.. Oh, *chuckles* and the special medicine a friend gave me is wine...
Oh, there's no need to thank me, Wheat. You've already thanked me by helping the rebals. That's already enough (Smiles)
Wheat: It's the first time I've seen you smile in a while..
Yeah... It's hard for me to smile. But, well... You seem to remind me of those wonderful days before all this... Back when my brother was alive and when my sister wasn't missing. I haven't smiled since they were taken from me, but you seem to just make me forget about all this fighting and all this hatred, and make me enjoy things I couldn't before, to be honest
last edited over a year ago
Mydna and Ignite are in the castle.
Mydna: Where are we even going?
Ignite: ...oh.
Mydna: *facehoof* *walks out*
Ignite: Wait! The ponies are in need! I can sense it...
Wheat Roll: You know.. I confess.. You're the best thing I have, to be honest.. No one really likes me, since I'm a heretic, but.. *lays down on grass*You were different.. You gave me a forever in a day, you know? *smiles while looking at stars* And I'm grateful for that.
I'm glad. I never really thought someone as glum as me could make someone so joyul like you happy, and, trust me, a pony is blind if they see you as a heritic. Because, when I see you, you know what I see? A brave hero who would do anything to help her friends
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *goes into hideout* oookay...is my eyes messed up or is this real...whatever...*explores*
alinah_09 commented…
(going to school now...) over a year ago
Wheat Roll: *turns head and blushes* *stands up* And you know what I see? I see a fierce warrior with many talents. A charming, compassionate, intelligent, honest, and lovable warrior. *smiles* I hope you know that.
(Snickers) You seem to always make me smile, Wheat. I don't see why anyone would think your a heritic. Your much more then that (Smiles)
Mydna: Look, it's too dark. Let's just go home, we can figure it out there. *goes down dirt path*
Ignited: Fine..
Mydna: *Trips on hill and hits ground headfirst* Ow..
Wheat Roll: Well, I wish more ponies would think the sam- *perks ears* Did you hear that?
Jade_23 commented…
(@Skyheart, we can meet in the woods if you want right now) :D over a year ago
SkyheartPegasus commented…
(Okay) :D over a year ago
Yeah, it I might not like it (Pulls out pistol)
Ignited: Wha? Mydna?
Mydna: Ugh.... vanilla oat swirl...
Ignited: *facehoof*
Did you hear that, Wheat... sounded like........... Vanilla Oat Swirl?
Wheat Roll: *laughs* Well whoever the heck that is, I'd love to stick my axe on them... *begins walking to woods*
Ignited: Come on. We have better things to do. *helps her up*
Mydna: Chocolate 'n' oats... mmm...
Ignited: Now you're talking about desserts.
Lets at least see if it's an Earth Pony. If it's a guard, then you can preform that deed
Wheat Roll: Of course Longsword, I know that. *enters woods and looks around*
Mydna: *looks derpy* *shakes head* Ugh, what happened?
Ignite: You were talking about... nevermind. Let's just go.
Hm... I don't see anypony, but I did hear them.
Wheat Roll: Well that just means we have to search better.. *climbs tree and looks around, spotting two ponies* Found them!
Mydna: *looks around* Too... dark..
Ignite: *trots along path*
Ha... Great work, Wheat. Where do you see them
Wheat Roll: Not far away. They are near the warehouse. C'mon. *jumps off tree and starts running, limping a bit*
Mydna: *goes after*
(catches up with Wheat) Do you need some help, Wheat. Its no trouble.
Wheat: No thanks, Longsword. But thanks.. *smiles* *arrives behind some bushes observing ponies* Huh.. They're unicorns..
Oh great, the always egotisticle Unicorns. I don't like them very much, but they are as dangerous as a fly caught in a web. We could let them live, but it's up to you, anyway
Ignited: Ugh, I can't see.
Mydna: *illuminates area* There. The town seems to be just up north for a few minutes. Let's go.
Wheat: I want to know what they are doing in the woods... At this time..
Got it. we'll just watch them until we know what there up to
Mydna: Wait, why did you bring me?
Ignited: Technically, you are the only pony in the neighborhood I actually know..
Mydna: And you sensed all this?
Ignited: All earth ponies I've seen are devastated.
last edited over a year ago
Wheat Roll: *raises eyebrow* She cares about Earth Ponies..
That's new. Usually, all unicorns seem to just use Earth Ponies for there own needs. Especially that rich powerhouse, Monocle... But, why would these unicorns care for earth ponies
Mydna: I see.
Wheat Roll: Hmm.. I want to grab their attention.. Aha! *throws axe, between Mydna and Ignited, the axe stabbing a tree*
Ignited: What in-
Mydna: The hay-?
(Smirks) I thnik that got their attention. Nice throw, by the way
Wheat: I thank you. *comes out of bushes* *clears throat* Oh dear.. Are both of you alright?!
Both: Yes..
Wheat Roll: What? Alicorn got your tongue? I see you both are unicorns.. *retrieves axe*
Ignite: Yes, we are.