My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 5221

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Able to use iPad)
Okay, so we should get started. I'll be on the boat and protect you from guards. Good luck in there, Wheat
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
(I will use a pony I adopted yesterday :3)
Mydna: *heads to forest, seeing a light peach unicorn* Ignite?
???: *puts hoof on Mydna's mouth* Shh! We have to get to the castle.
Mydna: What's wrong?
???: I've know things are happening. Come, we must lose no time.

Name: Ignited Blossom
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Serious nature, but can be light when somepony's down.
Bio: Wasn't raised to do magic, but knows how to do some simple spells to get out of a jam. When she was young, she had to use what she had because her family was a bit on the poor side. She also likes to learn spells about light.
(Note, I haven't thought of a cutie mark. Probably a sparkly seed, for a start.)
(I will use a pony I adopted yesterday :3)
Mydna: *heads to forest, seeing a light peach unicorn* Ig
NocturnalMirage commented…
Cute OC! :3 over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
(Thanks,Jade! But i guess her being quiet is pretty natural anyway,as i said in her character sheet,so its fine...)

Aurora: ...thanks...and yes,i am a pegasus,but like she said,it seems that we share the same beliefs...i hate alicorns...and on top of that,i was told that my father was an earthpony...so yeah...but sooner or later,they will find out that im gone and alert the squad since they check on me from time to time,i do have failed escape attempts before...
Well, if your truuly wish to help, you can help Wheat load the boat with crops. We need to get it before the guards come and check on the suply at midnight. And, judging the time of dayluight, its only eight o clock. We have four hours, so we should start now
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
(whoa... so many posts... finally had the time to catch up. And let's just say that Landslide was with Master and Wheat all the time. If I'm not here to RP, let's assume he's just along for the ride with his friends. )

Landslide: Indeed. Although we don't have much time, I'm afraid, but there is a small window of opportunity here. It won't be easy to get passed the coast guard undetected with such a huge boat, filled with stolen goods. This might help. *takes out a scroll and unfolds it* This is a weather schedule for today. Acquired it from a knight, earlier. It says there will be a dense fog on the bay from 9:30 to 11:00. We could use this to our advantage to avoid the pegasi and get away safely.
Got it. But, even that won't help when the guards come for an early peak (Tosses rifle toward Landslide) Landslide, your with me. We'll be keeping an eye on Wheat and... The pegasus while they load the boat and keep them safe
Windwakerguy430 commented…
(I got to go Large amount of customers just walked into the store. I'll be on later) over a year ago
ok, no problem. you job is more important. over a year ago
Landslide: *catches the rifle and frowns when he looks at it* I hate firearms... weapons like this take away the honor and the fairness from the battle. *loads it, with skilled moves* Does not mean I don't know how to use them. *looks around and spots a taller building* I'll be up there, it looks like a good vantage point with clear visibility of the surrounding area.
Aurora: *sigh* seems legit...*helps*

(And with thay,the only pegasus is gone...but i have a future plan >:D aside that...why arent the alicorn players doing anything?)
(I don't know... some of the people who signed on to this RP don't feel like posting after all... :/ )
(Possibly cause we flodded the forum xP)
(Yes we did, but the nature of this RP provides the opportunity to jump into the plot randomly. Maybe I should introduce some new characters as well. :)
(Yup...it wont be as much fun without some enemies xD btw im off to school...)
okay, see you later! :) over a year ago
Very well, Landslide. I'll stay here on the boat, so I can get them with shorter range firearms
Landslide: Agreed. *quickly approaches the building and climbs up to the roof and maintains position*
Well, good luck in there, Wheat, and you too... Pegasus
over a year ago jordy_dash said…
Fd:*awakes* guards
Guard:*walks in* yes your highness
Fd:how much deaths has happened in the last twenty four hours?
Guard:... Uh.... F f f
Fd:*eyes glow red and the guard begins to get choked by magic*
Guard:f five thou-GAH! Sand and th thirty f f f crackle four
Fd:*wyes go normal and he drops the guard* thank you! now to go to winter helm*teleports to his own city, he then goes into the castle* guards! assemble all soldiers! scouts! sentinels, every god damn military troop we need!!! We ride to canterlot and take control, we create a police state! Since their leader isn't around i promote myself *gets into a giant convoy and whispers to himself* this is a new age, hahaha... Hahahahahaha! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Okay, they should be inside now, if I'm ready. Thank goodness I found these firearms, they will do us much more good then before)
Fd:*finally reaches canterlot* guards... Make sure all civilians go inside their homes! *uses magic to broadcast voice* good evening ponies of canterlot! This is prince Fire Vi Equestria! Warden of the north, am taking control of canterlot until your leader has returned! Please go inside your homes, we are looking for the rebels! All guards under the orders of your former leader are now under my control! All hail Fire!
(What the... That dosen't sound too good. I hope they can hurry it up in there. We don't got much time now)
Landslide: *constantly sweeps the area with his eyes and soon he spots a bigger pegasus squadron, patrolling the streets near the harbor* We might have company!
Yeah I see it (Loads pistol) Get ready to fight then
Fd:*walks into canterlot castle and sits onto the throne* ah! a police state! My dream! Now to find these rebels
Hooded guard:*walks in*sir, Anon, has called a meeting
Fd:fine, thank you my good sir, *tosses a gold coin to him and walks out, putting on a mask and walks into a meeting hall where masked ponies waited for him sitting at a conference table*
???:ah, FiViAnOn! You came
Fd:yes, now what do you need?
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Ignited: Look, I know that there's not something right around here. Canterlot has most of the answers we need, thus the alicorns ruling over here.
Mydna: Fine, I'm coming. But don't do anything suspicious.
Ignited: Great! Now.. *takes map out* We have to..
Mydna: *cuts off* Or, we could just walk down the path with these mage cloaks on.
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wait let me type in something.. Missed a few posts.

Wheat Roll: *enters the first load of crops in the boat* *looks back and see Pegasi patrolling* *takes off cloak and puts it on Aurora* They can't know you're a pegasus. *enters warehouse and grabs tools* *gives a sickle to Aurora* Keep that with you. *grabs axe and hides it* *continues putting food on the boat as quickly as possible*
Landslide: They are closing in! They must have spotted the boat!
Wheat Roll: *grabs as many tools from the warehouse and hides them in boat* *grabs the last bag of crops and closes the warehouse* *puts bag on boat* Kill them then! *is adjusting all bags*
Landslide: Hide behind those stacks of hay and wait for them to come close! Then attack! I'll cover you!
Wheat Roll: *grabs weapons/Tools and Aurora and hides behind the pile of hay* *quietly detects the sky*
(Hides behind rail of boat) (loads another pistol)
Wheat Roll: *slowly grabs bow and arrow*
Landslide: Closer... closer... *locks his eyes on the approaching patrol and murmurs a prayer* May the Creator forgive me... NOW! *shoots down the patrol leader*
Pegasi instantly begin to attack from above with all sorts of weapons.

Wheat Roll: *starts shooting arrows, stabbing guards*
Landslide: *shots down three more pegasi with precise aiming, but the knights take off and evade the bullets in the air* Blah! That is why I hate firearms!
Pegasi start to land on the boat.

Wheat Roll: Brainless, take this. *gives bow and arrow to Aurora* *grabs sickle and axe and battles against the pegasi on deck*
Pegasus: *swings sword at Wheat*
Wheat: *jumps and stabs Pegasus with sickle*
Pegasus: *grabs Wheat Roll*
Wheat Roll: *kicks from behind and throws axe*
Landslide: *unsheathes his swords and jumps down from the roof with a mighty roar. When he lands, several cracks appear in the ground, a few shocked pegasi even fall in the abruptly opened chasms* This humble one will show you how we were decimating the enemy in the old times! *charges at the knights*
(Shoots at guards) (Takes out sword and stabs guards nearby) Wheat, you and the pegasus load up the boat. We'll hold these goons off (Shoots another guard)
Wheat Roll: *finishes off a guard in deck* Fine. *runs to where bags are*

A mare pegasus suddenly dives from the air and grabs Wheat by her mane and soars up high in the sky, as Wheat screams in pain*

Pegasus: I don't think so.
Wheat Roll: *growls* *flings axe at Pegasus' face*
Pegasus: *moves head left* *tries to hold down Wheat's hooves*
Wheat Roll: *flips backwards, which she is now on top of the pegasus* *strikes pegasus' wing*
Pegasus: Argh! *begins to lose balance* *grabs Wheat's neck and begins to fall, with her on top of Wheat*

They both fall into the water.
(Runs towards lake) Wheat, are you okay
Landslide: *finishes off the rest of the squad* We need to move now! This place will be swarming with the enemy in less than an hour! *looks around* Where's Wheat?
Oh no, I don't think she's coming up
Beneath the water..

Wheat Roll: *trying to reach the surface*
Pegasus: *is pulling down Wheat from her back hooves*
Wheat Roll: *grabs axe and smashes it on the mares' head, also cutting a bit of her hooves*

The pegasus drowns, and Wheat Roll rises to the surface, heavily breathing in pain*
Landslide: There she is! *jumps into the water and swims to Wheat* Are you all right?
You should get her on the boat. I'll handle the rest from here (Shoots other pegasi nearby) (Rushes into warehouse)
Wheat Roll: *panting* Worry about me when I'm dead..*panting* We got to get out of here.. *tries swimming* Ow! Ugh.. that Pegasus ***..
Landslide: You have sustained an injury! Just hang onto me!
(Pegasus falls out of warehouse window and into lake) (Longsword throws sacks out window and into the boat) (Jumps on boat) Okay, I think we got most of them, and there's going to be hundereds of guards coming soon, so we'll need ot get going now. I'll be under the deck while you guys sail us out of here (Runs down deck)
Wheat Roll: I appreciate your generosity, but I can do this... alone.. *keeps trying to swim*
Landslide: Oh, Creator! Mares and their stubbornness! Listen! We do not have time for this! I know you are strong, but you are obviously hurt. You don't need to do things alone anymore! Why do you push away a helping hoof?
(Shoots ponies from holes in deck) Come on, a whole swarm is going to be here soon
Aurora: *shoots arrows on the rest of the pegasi overhead* hmmph...*looks at Wheat* hey,need a hoof?
alinah_09 commented…
posting at the same time xD over a year ago