My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat Roll: We're going to be doing a dance that is longer than thirty minutes.. To give time to the others guys to burn down the factories.. Now here comes the difficult part.. As we enter the celebration, while doing our dance, you mares have to flirt with every stallion you see.. Especially guards.. That'll distract them.. Act all mischievous, flirtatious, lovable.. But if a stallion dares touch you, we stay together as mares and fight back... While we're dancing, I'll try to murder Monocle.. I'll each give you a katar. If ponies start to suspect, immediately kill them..

Mare: That sounds easy for those who entertain.. We've all been a bunch of thots.. They'll recognize us immediately.. That's why we were sent to prison.
Wheat: We'll be dressed up in gowns and masks..
Mare: Where are you going to find all that?
Wheat: Eh.. I'll just steal some outfits and makeup. It'll be easy.
Mares: Let's do this!
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Okay, there almost ready
Rebal: I hope so. I want to see the look on the kings face once we burned those factories down
Wheat: Let me go get the guys then.. *walks* Longsword, we're ready.

(*yawns* Gotta go take a nap. Been up all night. O.O Nice RPing with you, Wind. I'll be back in an hour or two. :D)
Okay, Wheat. We'll wait for you to get in. Once your in we'll get to work

(Okay, Jade. See you later. Great RPing with you as well :) )
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Flashback:

Two hours earlier...

The unicorn mare's magic evaporated the enchanted chains and freed all the earth ponies including Landslide. All the pegasus guards have been killed by the same mare as well.

Landslide: *walks up to the mare, while everypony's still in shock* Thank the Creator you were here to help... *gets close enough to recognize her face* You!
???: Hah! *recoils in shock* I'm surprised to see you here, Landslide! Still the defender of truth? The weak? *smirks* I thought you gave up spreading the words of the Creator a long time ago.
Landslide: I did. But she called me back to carry out her plan and destroy tyranny! But what does it matter to you, Summer? You never believed in the Creator...
Summer: Oh, so you're going to convey some holy message now? *deepens her voice to sound more like Landslide* Believe in the Creator, Summer Pride, or you shall burn in the pits of Tartaros! Blah! Look around the world! So much hatred; the strong plunders the weak... where is your god?! Huh? What did you ever got from her in return for your "service"? A ruined life?
Landslide: I'm not the only one who's life has been ruined by the Great War, Summer. I was not the one, who was exiled by her own subjects. You have no faith... You are merely dust in the wind. Always have been, always will be.
Summer: Hmm... point taken... but I'm not here to fight. Let's forget about what happened in the past. You saved my life once, I saved yours. Now, we're even. *turns around to walk away*
Landslide: Wait! *puts hoof on her shoulder* The Creator must have sent you here for a reason! Come with me!
Summer: No, thank you. I've heard what's going on in the cities... that is why I chose to get away from it.
Landslide: Don't you miss the old days? When everything was simpler? Simple, but just...
Summer: I do miss that... I do miss the Castle... and our friends... I missed you, brother.
Landslide: Fate was against us and the Creator decided to separate the four of us. Now you and me are the only ones that left from the ancient bloodline. Come with me! We could really use your expertise... I know you always had good relations with the Earth Pony Republic, when you were the unicorn Queen.
Summer: That was a very long time ago. Things have changed.
Landslide: Yes! For the worse! But we have a chance to restore the balance! It is the will of the Creator, you cannot rebel against it! Even if you don't believe that, come with me! I'm asking you as your brother. And your friend.
Summer: Very well. I shall. But not because you want me to, it's my own decision! I'll see what you have to offer, give a few suggestions, if necessary, but then, I'm out of the picture. I've seen enough horrors in my life and I certainly do not wish to see even more.
Landslide: Fair enough. I'll take you to our hideout then. If it's still there, that is.
Flashback: 

Two hours earlier...

The unicorn mare's magic evaporated the enchanted chains and
NocturnalMirage commented…
closing in. :) over a year ago
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: ...hope the plan becomes successful...*about to fly inside when she see's two silhouettes* is that...?

(That's your cue,Mirage :)
Landslide *approaches with his sister* Oh... I see they are still here.
Summer: Not the best place for a hideout, if you ask me... It's clearly visible that it's swarming with earth ponies...
Landslide: I know... we'll work on that.

(I'm back in the game! :3 Pheewww.... those flashbacks were difficult to write and consumed a significant amount of time. :)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Glad to have you back to, Mirage :) over a year ago
NocturnalMirage commented…
thanks! :3 over a year ago
alinah_09 commented…
woohoo! :D over a year ago
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: Barging into a party hosted by that guy that tried to kill us or something? Sounds good.
(Guess the nap was longer than I expected... XD)

Wheat: *nods* *turns back to mares* Don't let anypony recognize you there. Right now, your identity is very valuable.
Okay, everyone, there almost in. We just need to wait a little longer

(Oh, its fine, Jade. Just glad you could make it :) )
Wheat: All mares,*puts a cloak on every mare* follow me. *walks to village* We need to get our outfits.
Okay, so, does everyone remember the plan
(Rebals nod)
Good, we just need to wait a little longer, okay
Later in the village..

Wheat: *climbs roof and looks around, for all the entertainers* Hmm.. *looks left and sees a bunch of mares dressed up* Aha! *runs to entertainers along with the mares*
Rebal: Hey, Longsword, some of the others are getting ansey
Longsword: Just a little longer, gents. You'll all get your revenge
Wheat: *walks up to entertainers, who are getting dressed in a cabin* Hey.
Entertainer: Gah! *stumbles on dress* Excuse me, but what are you doing here?
Wheat: *whistles*

As soon as Wheat whistled, the mare rebals suddenly entered the cabin and smirked. Moments later, all the entertainers were tied up, with an apple in their mouths.
Longsoword: Okay, I think there getting ready. We just need to wait a little longer
Wheat: You mares get dressed up now.. *grabs a black dress and a black & white mask with feathers*
Mare: Ma'am, do you even know what we're going to dance?
Wheat: *decorates face with paint and makeup* Uh.. You guys just follow me.. We'll see what we'll invent..
Mare: Yes ma'am. *salutes*
Wheat: *looks in the mirror and sighs* Ew.*fixes hair* *turns to Mydna* Mydna, while we're dancing, you can do some entertaining spells.. Just some spells with sparks and what not.. *grabs hoof fan and scarf* Are we all ready?
Mares: *nods*
Okay, there dressed. they should be on there way to the party right now
last edited over a year ago
Wheat: *hands every mare a dagger* *ties hatchet on her hoof, which is hidden by the dress* There.. Now remember the plan.. Distract the guards.. Distract ponies as dancing.. I'll distract Monocle if I can.. C'mon.. *walks outside, hiding her face beneath the fan along with the other mares*
Okay. I hope you all are ready. Were about to start
Guard: Are thou pretty mares the entertainers for the show?
Wheat: Mhmm..
Guard: Follow me, please.
Mares: *follows*
Okay there almost in. Get ready, rebals
The Guard leads the mares inside the party.. Crowds of unicorns and pegasi wearings masks surround the rebals as entertainers. Wheat looks around, raises her head and spots Monocle sitting on a chair, in front of every pony.

Wheat: *wraps scarf around mouth*
Mares: *as walking, flirts with ponies*

The rebel mares walk towards Monocle and bow.

(Gtg. My roommate got sick and I have to buy some pills for her at Target. >_< I'll be back in probably an hour. Sorry. :3 See ya then!)
Monocle: (Looks at Wheat) (Holds her chin) My, what a cute young mare. Do note I said are and not stallion. The title of most handsome stallion would go to yours truely (Snickers) But enough about that. Let me just say how dashing you are (Smiles)
Longsword: Okay, there in. Lets get going, rebals. And remember, we must keep quiet (Leads rebals to factories)

(Okay See you later, Jade)
(Back. :D)

Wheat: *grins* *releases Monocle's hoof from chin* *chuckles* How charming, Lord Monocle.. You look stunning yourself, my lord..
Back at the hideout...

Summer: *looks around* This was a complete waste of time! I've seen everything! This cause is not worthy to continue!
Landslide: What are you talking about?
Summer: Look around! There are earth pony tracks all over this place! Even an amateur could discover them!
Landslide: Perhaps they had to leave in a hurry...
Summer: *scratches the ground with her hoof* Nonsense! It is clear they were walking, not running. *snorts* Is this the level you want me to reduce to?! Common ponies with sticks and sickles at best?
Landslide: Sticks and sickles, maybe... but common? Most certainly not! So calm down and help me relocate them!
Summer: You're not the superior of me! I'm a free spirit, I do what I want, WHEN I want!
Landslide: Summer...
Summer: *sighs* Very well! I can track them without breaking a sweat is that is what you desire. Hah! At least they could have gone on separate ways...
Aurora: well if it isn't,Landslide...so this means that you escaped the Pegasi Troop that captured you? (The one where that idiot,Rodrick is supposed to be? Heh...though he was derived of that right because of me...he deserved it anyway) and who is that?...unicorn?
Landslide: Excellent! We should get going then...
Summer: Indeed we should... *sniffs the air* wait... I smell pegasus feathers! We're not alone! *horn charges up and her sharp eyes sweep the area* There! On the roof! *fires a magic beam at Aurora*
Aurora: woah! *dodges* what the hay was that for?
Landslide: Summer! What are you doing?! Stand down! She's with us!
Summer: What do you mean?! She's a pegasus! You and I both know they cannot be trusted! Remember our brother!
Landslide: That's completely different! Things have changed! I'm terribly sorry, Aurora! Let's just all calm down and talk about this!
Summer: Fine...
Aurora: ...yeah...sure... (good thing that didn't hit the hideout or its done for...even me...)
Landslide: Good. Aurora, this is my sister, Summer Pride. Summer, this is Aurora. She's committed to our cause from the very beginning.
Summer: *examines Aurora with her eyes* Charmed.
Landslide: So, where are the others? I was hoping to see Longsword and Wheat Roll as well.
Aurora: they have plans...in particular,they are planning to have revenge on a certain unicorn we came across named Monocle with some other earthponies...
Landslide: Hmm... Monocle... never heard of him.
Summer: Must be the one of the king's new flank-kissers.
Landslide: *frowns* You know how much I hate such ugly expressions! But you are probably right.
Summer: So, what are we waiting for? Let's find this stallion and fry him!
Landslide: No! We don't know anything about him, nor do we know where the others are at the moment. Not to mention, that we don't know anything about their plan. *looks at Aurora* Do you? Why didn't they take you with them? I'd presume a pegasus could move more freely in Monocle's circles...
Aurora: well...*looks at hideout* i was assigned to watch over here and the rest of the earthponies...and their plan...i think i heard Longsword say that they were going to burn that Monocle pony's factories to pay him back...
Summer: Oh? *gets excited and licks her upper lip in anticipation* Some good old fashioned arson! Now we're talking!
Landslide: Calm yourself! We're not going anywhere. This must be a covert operation and it would be a huge mistake, if we intervened. In the mean time, we can get things under control here.
Summer: Awww, come on!
Landslide: Look around! This place is a mess! There is no unity, no discipline! If we were to succeed, we have to be more organized.
Summer: Hmm... point taken. I see no guards... except for the pegasus... where is the perimeter?! Where are the 3 hour shifts? Even a filly could walk in here without any problem!
Monocle: (Snickers) Well, its a common sort of thing, dear. But, why don't we continue this somewhere a little more... private
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Tosses torch into factory) Okay, just like that (Rebals throw torches into factory) (Fatctory catches on fire)
Aurora: *sigh* i have to agree with you,i honestly dont know how we could escape with all the earthponies...
Summer: Maybe you escaped, maybe the let you escape, my dear.
Landslide: What are you saying?
Summer: I'm saying, if I wanted to expose an enemy camp, I'd let go of my prisoners, so they could lead me there.
Aurora: ...hmm...you're right! but i dont know,those 'nobles' are pretty idiotic and dense to me...
Landslide: It may be so, but we can never underestimate the enemy.
Summer: Right. You need to be prepared for an attack at all times.
Aurora: all the more reason for me to stay and guard...*quickly goes inside as takes a bow and some arrows*
Wheat: *grins* I don't see why not.. (Ugh.. His breath smells like blood... I hope Longsword is almost done..)
Monocle: This way, madam (Grins)
(Meanwhile)
(Factories start burning)
Longsword: Okay, everypony, that should do it. We got to get out of here bfore the guards show up
Wheat: *follows* (Keep an eye on him, Wheat..)
Monocle: (Stops at golden door) Here we are (Opens door to reveal a bedroom)
Wheat: Quite a nice bedroom, my lord.. *secretly reaches for hatchet and hides it behind her back*
Oh why yes it is. Though I a show you much more then just a room (Sits on bed)
(Meanwhile)
LongsworD: (Hmm, well, my work is done. I should check on Wheat. But, I should be careful. They don't just allow Earth Ponies that often) (Walks to mask party)
Wheat: *takes off mask along with hat and brings out hatchet* Jig's up Monocle.
Monocle: (Sarcastically) Oh no, what will I do. Guards (Guards appear from the closet) Did you really think I was that dim. There are hundreds of much more beautiful mares out there unlike you I could have chose. Why else did I choose you (Laughs)
Longsword: (Sneaks into window) (Okay, now I just need to find Wheat) (seaks upstairs)
???: Um, excuse me sir, but can I help you
Longsword: (Oh no) (Turns) (Sees a Earth Pony prostitute) Oh your a Earth Pony
Pony: Yes, I am... But I see your busy. I'll speak to you once you return
Longsword: Very well then (Continues Walking)