My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Great Unrest RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:23AM
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new generations take for granted.

Of course, Equestria wasn't always the utopia as it is today. Let me take thee on a journey into the long past...

Before the birth of Celestia, before the seed of the Tree of Harmony sprouted, the three tribes - the unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi - put aside their differences and formed the united nation of Equestria. Gain was plentiful and ponykind prospered.

Then a new race emerged. The power of all three tribes united in these winged, horned ponies, who called themselves alicorns. They possessed the strength of the earth ponies, the flying skills of the pegasi and the magical abilities of the unicorns. It was only a matter of time until they took their place at the top of the hierarchy. On that day, Equestrian society took an unexpected turn...

Countless decades have passed by, and the years of abundance slowly faded away. The balance between the three tribes was disrupted. The alicorns remained unreachable for the common ponies, consulting the future of the nation behind the closed gates of their stronghold. Meanwhile the unicorn nobility plundered all the resources with the help of the highly trained warrior class: the pegasi.

The earth ponies soon found themselves at the bottom of the hierarchy; they were nothing more but peasants, slaves who were toiling tirelessly day and night, only to let the unicorns and pegasi enjoy the fruits of their labor. As humble spirits, the earth ponies let the rich take advantage of their strength and farming skills for years, but it still wasn't enough. Because there was a dark void in the souls of the old ones... a void that filled their hearts with an everlasting craving for more.

Very soon, the last drop will splash into the sea of suppressed rage and the deeds of the earth ponies will determine the fate of Equestria... this is the time of the Great Unrest.

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit,

- HOWEVER, THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ALICORN OC PARTICIPANTS IS 3 AND ALL THREE PLACES ARE TAKEN, THE ALICORN CAST IS COMPLETE. SO NO OTHER ALICORN OCS ARE ALLOWED.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- Okay, so this RP takes place in medieval Equestria. Therefore, the social structure reflects that as well. The hierarchy is the following:

- Kings/Queens/Royalty (Alicorns, max. 3)
- Lords/Ladies (Unicorns)
- Knights (Pegasi)
- Peasants (Earth Ponies)

- Please keep in mind, that the race of the character you join with will determine his/her role in the society and your place in the hierarchy, so choose wisely!

- As I mentioned earlier, there can be a maximum of 3 alicorn characters in this RP, because basically, they have all the power and resources. Therefore I must ask those who wish to play with an alicorn OC, to use this power responsibly and don't send entire armies to a bloodbath for example.

- The RP gives you an opportunity to control squadrons, even armies if the plot-line allows it. There will be massive confrontations, I can assure you.

- This RP will require a lot of teamwork from all of the players, because there will be many situations where you'll have to follow the chain of command. Think of it as a big war game. Jade, Wind and I will be in command of the earth pony forces and we'll stop at nothing to change the social structure. Mu ha ha! :D
If you look outside the window, what do you see? Peace, harmony, friendship... such things the new ge
last edited on Jul 08, 2014 at 01:38PM

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 5221 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 5221

over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Wheat: I'm used to feeling pain. It's been a friend of mine for some time.. Besides, I rather help ponies than myself.. Especially you. *applies cream on Longsword's forehead* There..
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(Smiles) Well, thanks Wheat.
(Bell tower rings)
Do you hear that
Guard outside: All Earth Ponies, gather in front of the castle for the ceremony of the new king
Longsword: New king... We should see what there talking about, right guys
Wheat: I'll go out there as soon as I complete my promise. I still need to care for Mydna. She got hurt by those bastards.. It'll be quick. *walks up to Mydna* Hope you don't mind me helping you.. *takes out vinegar*
Okay then. I'll see you there Wheat (Puts on grey coat and walks outside)
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Mydna: Wow, a new ruler? Oh, and it's fine.
Wheat: *pouring vinegar on Mydna's wounds* Hope he's better then the last.
(Walks down street) (I wonder what the king will be. No doubt, an Alicorn, though I just hope he's better then the last)
Mydna: Yeah, that guy was.. weird.
over a year ago karina_brony said…
Nightsong: *looks at What Roll sternly* What do you mean by that?
over a year ago izfankirby said…
Lunate: *attends the gathering as one of the higher ponies by the new king*
(Gets to gathering)
(Notices guards pushing Earth Ponies)
Longsword: (I don't like the looks of this)
over a year ago karina_brony said…
Nightsong: *feels anger rushing up to her* *whispers to Longsword* Do you think they deserve this?
Of course not, but that's what the revolt is for
Wheat Roll: *begins stitching Mydna's wounds*
Longsword: Why do all these Earth Ponies keep getting pushed here. I hope that this is all just because the old kings laws are still intact. And hopefully, not for long. I do hope Wheat gets here soon
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: new king,eh? Well this,i have to see...*gets dagger and cloak* (they'd find me easily if i had my spear...and i dont really have a bow and some arrows...just hope that bastard,Rodrick wont spot me...)
alinah_09 commented…
(school... :P) over a year ago
Wheat: *applies cream on stitches* There. *stands up* We should go now. I'll meet you there. Don't let guards know who you are, ok? Deny questions they ask. *grabs cloak and walks out of entrance.
over a year ago alinah_09 said…
Aurora: *gets the town* hmmm... (As usual,Earthponies getting "special" treatment...sigh)
(Trumpets sound)
Longsword: (I'm sure Wheat will be here. We just need to wait still)
Wheat Roll: *walks to ceremony*

(Bye Alinah_09! See ya later! :D)
Mydna: Alright. *puts on mage cloak and goes outside*
Guard: (Walks out) Greetings earth ponies
Longsword: (Wheat is probably on her way)
Wheat: *walks up to Longsword* What did I miss?
Oh, nothing yet. The king is about to come out
(Alicorns walks in front of crowd) Hello, peasants. I am your new king. King Royalty. You shall all live under my laws. Which I have wriiten down right now
1: You will head to your homes once it reaches 6 p.m. Failure to follow this law will result in immediate execution
2: You will work between the hours 4 a.m. and 2 p.m. Failure to follow this law will result in immediate execution
3: You shall pay taxes once they are due. Failure to follow this law will result in immediate execution.
Now, let me introduce you to your factory boss. Mr. Monocle
Monocle: Why, hello there. Oh, what happy days it is to see our new king. Now, you will all work for me in my new weapons manufacturing factory making armor and weapons for the royal guards, and, well, if you don't (Chuckles) Well, you know what will happen
Royalty: Thank you, Monocle. Now, the taxes for this year are as followed. The Loyal pegasi will pay 5 bits. The unicorns will pay 10, and you Earth Ponies shall pay 500. It is for the good of the kingdom after all... And one last thing... There are a group of rebals out there. If you find them, bring them to me, and I shall reward you with an amount of 500000 bits, aiive or otherwise. That is all. Shove off
Wheat: *twitches eye* I can barley afford five bits.. This is ridiculous.. *growls*
Mydna: *mind: Jeez, 10 bits is a bit hard to acquire. (Well, look at the old times. 20 dollars was considered expensive. :P) Guess I'll have to continue bringing food from that farmhouse...*
last edited over a year ago
What is this. What kind of laws are these. This king is no better then the last one (Gets tapped on the shoulder)
Monocle: Ah, you must be the rebel leader... Oh, don't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut about this. I just wish to talk to you and your little friend here (Points at Wheat)
Wheat: What do you want? And who are you calling little?!
Monocle: Oh, well, I see your both rebals, and I agree that these laws are unfair. I wish to help you. That is why I would like for you both to come ot my mansion at once. We have much to discuss. And, I can help you quiet a lot. I have access to the castle after all and I can point you into any secret entrance. So, what do you say
Longsword: What do you think, Wheat
Mydna: *starts to walk off*
Wheat: Only if we're aloud to bring some ponies along..
Monocle: Of course. The more the marrier
Wheat: Alright.. I'll go get them.. *walks by Monocle* Know that if you try anything stupid on us, you'll die. *walks*
Monocle: Oh don't worry, I promise I won't cause you any harm. I would never want to harm such a pretty face (Smirks)
Wheat: *perks ears and rolls eyes* Very funny. *murmurs* What is up with stallions today. *walks to woods and catches up with Mydna*
Monocle: well, while your friend is off getting the others. Why don't we head to the mansion
Longsword: But, how will we find them
Monocle: Oh, don't worry. I'll have one of my forty butlers bring them here
Longsword: Well, alright then (Follows Monocle)
Mydna: What took you? *opens forcefield*
Wheat: Well, turns out this unicorn would like to talk to us.. I have no idea about what, but I think we should go.. He said he can help us. Care to join? *enters hideout and says the same thing to Aurora*
Monocle: Ah, here we are. My little paradise... of course, when I say little, I mean metaphorically, for it is quiet large
Longsword: So, what is it you want to talk about
Monocle: Oh, We'll discuss that once were inside. Can't have any guards seeing us. They'll throw us both in prison
(Monocle and Longsword walk inside)
Mydna: A stranger? I don't usually take chances, but if he could help us, then I guess it could be worth something.
Wheat: (Yeah.. a stranger) Let's go. *begins to walk with Aurora and Mydna*

Since Alinah_09 isn't here, I'm just going to say she does come with us. Hope she doesn't mind. >3<
Longsword: So, what do you want to discuss
Mononcle: Oh, nothing much. Just... Do you ever feel something hit you in the head
Longsword: Wh-
(Monocle hit's Longsword with his cane) (Longsword goes unconciouse) (Monocle hides Longsword in basement before anyone notices)
Guard: (Comes out of closet) Good work, Monocle, though we thought there would be more
Monocle: There will be, now get back into your hiding spot before they get here (Guard hides)
Mydna: Alright, then.
Wheat: Hmph.. *enters village and looks around* He said they'd be Somepony to pick us up..
Butler: (Arrives) Hello, Madam. I am one of Monocle's butlers. I am here to take you to his mansion for a meeting. Please follow me (Walks)
Mydna: Hello..
--
Ignited: *is delivering food after the announcement*
Wheat: *follows*'*whispers at Aurora and Mydna* Don't say much information about yourself..
Butler: Here we are (Knocks on door)
Butler 2: (Opens door) Ah, your here, please come in
Monocle: (Sitting in chair) Ah, hello there. I'm so glad you could make it
Wheat: *enters* Thanks.. *looks around* Where's Longsword?
Monocle: Oh, you'll see him in due time, for now, I will jjust sit here and enjoy the show (Guards appear from hiding places and point rifles at rebals) Now, guards, while your attacking them, try not to break any of my stuff... O, never mind, I'll just but new ones later