Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 491

over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Riku chuckled "Im not getting slow" and he stood up straight "I know where to find her whenever you wanna talk to her in person, Axel gives me updates just in case anyhting happens to him" Riku grinned and poked Serena on her cheek.
Kiru got on the train and sat beside Axel "Are you sure where Im going is better?" Axel looked at her and smiled then nodded "im sure sweet darling" Kiru smiled and then layed her head down on Axel's shoulder, Kiru mumbled out something but he couldn't here it "What was that?" Axel asked and Kiru said again "Me and Roxas kissed" Axel tried not to frown and turned his head and just said "Oh" and Kiru just looked at him and raised her eyebrow.
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Serena pouted and hissed playfully at Riku

(I'm gonna do the character)
Name: Anderson Niko Johnson
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: (pretend) nice, caring, soft, a gentleman, never lies, good (real) evil, cruel, tough, careless, romantic, a really bad temper
Home Island: doesn't have one he travels
Hight: 6'7
Weight: 90lb
Appearance: link
Power Elemant: Darkness
Abilities: can make girls fall in love with him, can hypnotize people, control girls emotions he can do other stff but I'll make some up on the way
Skills: now that your gonna haft to wait
Keyblade: circle of life
Keyblade abilities: I forgot them
Extra info: well he's working for Maleficent he's been sent to make Serena fall in Love with him but his powers isn't really strong enough for Serena to stay under his control so that's why he's lucky he has a little love potion
Bio: he's a traveler so he travels from world to world doing evil deeds he knows Roxas Jr but Roxas Jr knows what Anderson is really like and so does his dad I wonder how Maleficent's plan gonna work out with those two around
(accepted! And as fine as I dont know what! Lol)

Riku chuckled and put his hands in his pockets "Well I should really be getting back to the class" he kissed Serena's head "Bye sweetie" the he walked away.
Kiru poked Axel's cheek "Bring Lea out" Axel gave her a confused look "Why?" "because I want to talk to him" "Fine but just remember dont let him kiss you again" Axel rolled his eyes, stood up then he changed to Lea "Hey Kiru" he sat next to Kiru and held her hand "I missed you and Your looking as beautiful as ever" Kiru pulled her hand away "Uhm i only wanted to talk as friends" Lea chuckled "Okay, so how are you these days and where are we?" "I've been good and we're in a train" Lea nodded his head and looked around "Okay so we're alone" Lea smirked and pulled her into a kiss but Kiru pulled away "I said talking as friends man, what part dont you get?" "The talking and as friends part" Kiru stood up and facepalmed "Gosh"
last edited over a year ago
Serena waved but she didn't notice that Anderson was coming up behind her 'umm hello? Can you help me get to the office' Serena turned around and looked at Anderson but she stayed silent 'umm can you talk?' Anderson said tilting his head Serena nodded but then she saw Roxas coming and she smiled and waved
(Lolz!!!!)
Roxas waved back at Serena "I had to do something" he patted her head and looked at Anderson "I know him from somewhere" Roxas thought to himself
Lea stood up infront of Kiru and grabbed her waist "You know you missed me" Lea grinned and Kiru rolled her eyes and pulled his hands off "No and I have a boyfriend now" Lea frowned "Who?" "Roxas" Lea chuckled "Really Sora's child?" Kiru nodded "Yes Sora's child" "Well I don't care" Lea kissed her again and pushed on the seat and crawled ontop of her and kissed her agin but then Axel changed back into himself and pulled away "I told you not for him to kiss you" Kiru looked at him "Yeah but you have to admit he fine" Axel shook his head "He looks like me though" "If you say so" Axel climbed off of Kiru and they sat up
Serena giggled but then she looked at Anderson 'ooh lookie here it's Roxas his Dad must be here as well I better keep low if I want Maleficents plan to work' Anderson thought then he made a small smile 'hey can one of you two help me get to the office? It's just I got here and I don't really know my way around I'm pretty lost' he said looking around Serena looked at Roxas and whispered for only him to hear 'maybe we should help him he seems to be pretty lost' she said looking at Anderson
Roxas looked at Serena and nodded at her then looked back at Anderson "Okay we'll show you the way" Roxas started walking with Anderskn and Serena to the office "I still can't put my finger on it" he said to himself
Serena looked at Roxas 'you can't put your finger on what Roxas?' Anderson then turned around and made a smile 'oh by the way my name is Anderson' he said as Serena made a small smile and nod
Roxas looked at Anderson "Oh nothing It was just something I was thinking about and im Roxas and this is Serena" Roxas pointed at her then continued to walk to the office.
Mickey was just doing some paper work and then he heard some knocking on the door 'come in' he said still working on the paper work then Serena Anderson and Roxas walked in te door then Mickey looked up 'oh you must be Anderson Niko Johnson am I right?' Anderson made a small smile as he thinks 'god I hate smiling it hurts my face' he then put his hand out 'yup it's very nice to meet you' Mickey shook his hand 'well it seems you have already Serena and Roxas if you two won't mind can you please show Anderson around the academy and show him his dorm room' he said then Serena smiled and made a small nod she then looked at Roxas
Roxas eyes widened when he heard his name "I do know him" he thought to himself then Roxas looked at Serena and shook his head "no"
Serena looked at him confused 'why?' Anderson turned around and looked at Roxas 'come on Roxas old pal I know your mad at me for what I did but I've changed!' He said while putting a hand out Serena looked at Anderson and gen at Roxas
"Dont call me pal and I sure bet you havent changed" Roxas crossed his arms
'Come on Roxas just give me one chance to prove that I have changed' he said Serena was very confused she looked at Roxas confused and kinda wanting to know what's going on
Roxas looked at Anderson hard "Fine i'll give you more chance but if you screw this up im going to go to drastic measures" Roxas walked up to him and whispered for only Anderson to hear "I still dont believe you though"
Anderson made a small smile 'don't worry I'll prove to you I'm different then before' he said
Two hours later
'Wow big school and Serena your still kinda new here and get you can still remember all of the classes and area's around your school from the back of your hand' he said while smiling at Serena she smiled and scratched the back of her head 'hey do you think you can uhhh meet me in the cafeteria? I wanna get to know you better' he said while smiling Serena was about to answer
"Hey guys" Kiru walked up infront of them "Axel had a change of heart by a call from Riku, now I guess im back for good" She put her hands behind her head
Serena made a big smile and hugged Kiru very very very very tightly Anderson made a small smile and thought 'oh great another loser better get Hikari before anything else happens' Anderson looked at Kiru 'hello it's nice to meet you anyway Serena you wanna meet me at the cafeteria?' Serena looked at Anderson and nodded making a small smile not noticing the little glare coming from Roxas
"Yeah good to see you too" Kiru walked over to Roxas and put a hand on his shoulder and said to him so only he could here "The b**ch got the nerve to call me a loser" Roxas looked at her "When?" "Just now, remember I can read peoples minds"
(I just realised I said Hikari instead of Serena lolz)

Anderson smiled at Serena 'I'll see you soon then I just gotta go to my dorm to unpack' he then walked around Serena purposely rubbing his hand against Serena making a small pink zap on Serena's hand as she quickly took her hand and looked at Anderson he then winked at Serena as she made a small blush
Kiru walked up to Serena with her hands on her hips "and who was that missy? I've been gone for a couple of hours and you already gotta boyfriend" Kiru pouted "Well I guess I just slowed you down then"
Serena shook her head and looked at Kiru 'he's not my boyfriend beside we jut met he didn't say it was a date anyway he just said to meet him at the cafeteria' she said while folding her arms
With Anderson
Anderson was unpacking his stuff 'tch why does Roxas haft to be my roommate I mean seriously ahh well I can hide stuff very easily' he then took out the small bottle and smirked 'I think I'll take her with me when I travel' he made a small evil laugh then he put the bottle in his pocket he kept his crystal ball in his bag and put it under his bed and used a spell to make sure no one sees his bag cause there are some stuff that he doesn't want anyone to see he then walked out of the room and to the cafeteria
"If you say so" Kiru looked at Roxas "You wanna go eat with me?" Roxas nodded
Serena giggled 'well I'll go to the cafeteria now see ya' she said as she ran ahead
Roxas looked at Kiru "We have to keep a eye Anderson" Kiru nodded in agreement "Yeah" they went to the cafeteria
Serena and Anderson were just talking and getting to know each other in the cafeteria 'hey Serena...I know this is so suddenly but...ummm...' He then put his hand on Serena's as she looked down at his hand but looked back at him 'would...you become my girlfriend?' He said looking at Serena in her eyes but Serena looked away 'I'm sorry Anderson but I'm gonna haft to say no...' She said as she looked at him Anderson made a confused look 'why?' She sighed 'because we just met and just got to know each other I don't wanna go to fast' she said as she looked at Anderson but he looked her in the eyes unnoticeable his eyes turned red 'I know but we can get to know each other more and we'll be able to fall in love!' He said as Serena's eyes widen looking in Anderson's eyes she started feeling dizzy 'what's this feeling I'm getting...it feels so fuzzy and....funny....' She though then her eyes lowered half way 'alright Anderson...I'll be your girlfriend' she said as she made a small smile while that was happening Anderson poured some of the love potion into her drink 'hey you look thirsty how about you take a drink' he said as he handed her the can of coke 'thanks I do feel a bit thirsty' she said and she drank the coke but she then felt more dizzy and held her head Anderson held onto her chin and made her look in his eyes 'are you ok sweetie?' He said moving some hair away from her face 'I am now' she said smiling and looked in his eyes
Kiru was telling Roxas what happened on the train but didnt mention the kissing Lea parts, Roxas wasnt paying attention though because he was watching Anderson "Helloo, Roxas did you hear me?" Kiru waved her hand in his face and he wasnt responding then she rolled her eyes "I kissed Lea" Roxas quickly looked at Kiru "Wait what! You kissed Lea?!" Kiru nodded "Yeah" "Isnt that just like kissing your dad?" "Yep" Roxas crossed his arms "Your nasty and your gonna get fat if you keep eating like that" Kiru gasped "Fine you want the cupcake then?" Roxas nodded "Okay" Kiru picked up the cupcake and smashed it in his face and stood up "Call me fat again b**ch" she stormed off with her arms crossed and Roxas ran after her "Wait im sorry honey I didnt mean it!" he yelled out loudly
Serena looked over at Roxas and Kiru and was about to stand up 'ummm maybe I sho-' but she got pulled down by Anderson 'No! Uhh I mean no I think you should let them solve there own problems' he said while smiling Serena looked over at Roxas and Kiru again but Anderson made her turn her face and look him in the eyes again as she started to go back into a trance and made a small smile Anderson made a bit of a smirk and leaned his forehead on Serena's
(Im probably gonna go into details in those intimate scenes)

Kiru was shouting at Roxas when Riku came by them "Whats wrong guys?" Kiru looked at Riku "Roxas called me fat"'Riku looked at Roxas and chuckled "Hour just like your dad Roxas well good luck!" Riku patted Roxas's back then walked into the cafeteria and saw Serena with the new boy
"Leave me alone Roxas" Kiru turned away from Roxas "I said im sorry" she didnt respond to him then he grabbed her waist "Fine I guess i'll take matters into my on hands" Roxas turned her around to face him then kissed her but Kiru tried resisting him and Roxas slipped his tongue in her mouth
(It's ok I'm not new to that kind of stuff)

Serena didn't even notice that Riku was near by as Anderson was giving her a rosé and put it in her hair 'you know you should have your hoodie down more often I've never seen someone with hair as white as snow before' he said as he grabbed a stran of her hair and fiddled with it Serena kinda blushed but then she noticed Anderson leaning in a bit 'ummm w-what are you-' Anderson put a finger on he lips 'shhh just relax' he said then he put his hand on Serena's cheek and leaned more in and was just about to kiss her
(Okie doke!)

"To close... Way to close" Riku walked up to them "Serena you havent introduced me to him yet?" he said as if he didnt know what was going on
Roxas pulled away and smirked "How was that?" "It was good I guess" Roxas frowned "You know you loved that" Kiru giggled "If you say so" they were about to go back inside the cafeteria but was stopped by Sora "Sora!!" Kiru jumped on him like she did last time "Hey Kiru" Sora smiles then looked at Roxas and said "I see you trying to get some" he winked at Roxas and Kiru said "He would never get it!" Sora looked at Kiru and chuckled "What about me?" Roxas frowned "Now I know your a freakin pedo bear" "Im not that much older than you two, so how does that make me a pedo bear?" "It just does!" Roxas crossed his arms then Kiru and Sora laughed at him "Sorry Roxas but I think that she likes me better, and Im closer to getting some than you too" Roxas quickly looked at him "Shut up!" Sora then whispered something in Kiru's ear then she went up to Roxas "I'll be right back" Sora and Kiru walked somewhere else
Anderson pulled back straight away as soon as Riku came over then Serena looked at Riku and smiled 'oh hey uncle! This is Anderson he just came in here today Anderson this is my uncle Riku he teaches about nobodies' she said while looking at Anderson smiling he made a smile as well 'it's nice to meet you!' He said he may seem happy and all that but inside of him he was very angry that Riku had just jumped in when he was about to make a move 'tch yeah right you fuckin bastard you just ruined my move' he thought then he put a hand out 'Anderson Niko Johnson sir!'
Riku looked at Anderson's held out hand "Yeah, no... I don't shake peoples hands" then he looked at Serena "I need to talk to you alone now"
Roxas had a confused look on his face "Where are they going?" he decided to go see what they we're up to.
Axel watched Kiru and Sora run down the hallway laughing "What are they doing together?" he asked himself.
Serena nodded 'sure thing uncle!' Serena got up and followed Riku somewhere while that was happening Anderson turned around so they won't see that he was rubbing his face and he said to himself 'god I hate smiling it hurts my face so much'
Riku walked somewhere that Anderson couldn't hear them "He started today and you two are together am I correct?" Riku asked as he crossed his arms
Without Serena noticing her eyes flashed red for a bit 'umm yes Uncle' she said while rubbing her arm
Riku sighed and looked back at him then looked at Serena "Just be carful, I don't want you to get hurt again" Riku the walked off.
A couple minutes later Kiru left out of the room and bumped into Roxas "Are you trying to spy on me?" Roxas shook his head "No, but what were you and my dad doing?" he asked then Kiru replied "Nothing, just talking about you" she poked at his forehead then skipped off outside to her favorite place under the tree. Roxas tilted his head "Hmm"
'Alright Uncle' she said as she walked back to Anderson

(If I don't answer then that means I'm offline)
(Okay)

Kiru sat down under the tree and put her headphones on then Roxas came out and sat beside her "You love being around me don't you?" Roxas humped his shoulders "Kinda" Kiru giggled and listened to her music a few minutes later Roxas poked her shoulder wanting to ask her something "What do you want for your birthday?" Kiru looked at him "I don't know just get me anything you think is good" "But what if I get you the wrong thing?" she just stared at him then closed her eyes went back to her music "Music drives my soul" Roxas looked at her with a confused look on his face trying to figure out what she meant by that.
(Hope you don't mind if I do a time skip)

A few weeks later Serena was getting deeper and deeper into a trance Kairi began to notice and so did some others Mickey was sitting in his desk 'Riku I understand yor concern but Anderson hasn't really been acting suspicious lately I'm not doubting you but I just haven't been seeing Serena acting strange' he said looking up at Riku
(Its alright)

"Are you serious?!" Riku balled up his fists and Kiru came into the room and crossed her arms "Yeah I agree with Riku" She walked up to Mickey's desk and looked at him andd Riku "Usually she's always around me now the only times I see her are in class and at night in our dorm room" Riku looked at Kiru then looked back at Mickey "See Im not the only one that thinks he's supicious" "And Roxas knows theres something not right with Anderson, I can see right threw people, he's just playing that nice boy act" Kiru said and rolled her eyes at the thought of Anderson
Micky closed his eyes 'alright I take it have you seen anything else about Serena like has she been doing anything that she doesn't normally do or maybe something in her eyes' he said with a concer face Michael walked in and stood next to Kiru 'yes her eyes has been flashing red every now and then and her face has been a bit blank lately as well' he said and folded his arms
Kiru looked at Michael and nodded at what he said "Yeah exactly what he said" Then she put on a serious look "and If he does anymore damage to Serena, im taken it personal" Kiru said and looked at Mickey
'Alright then unfortunately I can't go anywhere to do something about it' he said Michael looked at him confused 'why not?' He asked Mickey made a sweat drop 'I have a very big meeting and I haft to get going soon' he said as he sighed Michael had an idea 'hey how about we investigate I already asked Roxas to keep an eye on Serena and Anderson so we can go into their room and check around to see any clues!' Michael said as he looked at everyone
Serena and Anderson were just sharing a milkshake 'your so cute Serena!' 'Your cuter!' 'No your cuter' 'no your cuter' Anderson nuzzeld Serena's nose as she giggled 'how about we both agree that we're cuter' Anderson said while winking at her Serena blushed and giggled again as she looked in Anderson's eyes and her eyes flashed red 'I love you Serena' 'I love you too' Anderson moved some hair away from her face as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips
Kiru nodded and grinned then hugged Michael "Thats a great idea!" Kiru said as Riku nodded aswell at the idea
Mickey nodded as well 'alright I trust that you will be careful' he said as Mickey grinned 'alright guys lets go I wonder how Roxas is doing at watching them' he said as he walked out of the room
Roxas mad a grossed out look and gagged at the sight of them kissing "Just nasty" he thought to himself then picked up his cellphone and called Kiru
Kiru's phone started ringing, she looked at the caller ID and answered "Hey whats up?" she said then Roxas replied "Well Anderson and Serena are kissing and being all intimate" Roxas and Kiru gagged at the same time then she replied "Where are you at now?" "The cafe" "Okay call you back later" "Wait hold on what about your-" Kiru hung up the phone and looked at Michael and Riku "They at the cafe right now guys"
Michael nodded 'alright lets go to their Roxas and Anderson's room' he said as he started walking
Kiru started walking behind Riku and Michael and put her hands in her pockets
When they got to their room they searched everyone Michael looked under the bed and saw something then he pulled out Anderson's bag 'hey guys I think I found something' he said showing the bag
Anderson broke the kiss and moved some hair away from her face 'I'll be right back my little love muffin I just gotta go to the mens room' he said as Serena nodded she was in a bit of a daze then Anderson chuckled and got up as he started walking to the bathroom