Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 491

over a year ago dargox said…
(here's my)

Name: Dexal Yumi
Sexual orientation: straite
Personality: Dexal is the Strong yet outgoing type who doesn't worries about the small stuff & loves to pull pranks but when comes to his friends being in danger that is when he steps up.
Home Island: Faith island

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Appearance: (link)

Power element: Fire & wind
Abilities: Flight, dodge roll, magic Lv2, Air recovery, high jump Lv3, and Dash.
Skills: tracking, detection, and navigation
Keyblade name: Dragon's heart
Keyblade abilities: Dragon's heart allows it's master to summon three dragon spirits after four combo attacks.
Extra: can senic heartless.

Bio: Dexal was kidnap from his home on faith island along with a girl name kiru and was locked in a school built by Organisation XIII but luckily the two was save by king mickey before being turn into nobodies and now Dexal go Key meister academy to better his keyblade skills.
over a year ago wantadog said…
I've never played Kingdom Hearts so would it be hard for me to understand what is going on?
That's ok.
over a year ago lioside said…
Name: John
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: he is often confused
Home Island: destiny island
Height: 5foot
Weight: 169
Power Element: fire
Abilities: magic
Skills: magic and fighting
Keyblade name: steampunk
Keyblade abilities: raises power of fire attacks
Extra info: is familiar with lea's weapons (i forget what their called)
Bio: grew up alone
last edited over a year ago
Name: John
Sexual Orientation: straight
Personality: he is often confused
H
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
(Im guessing this Is a year later?)

Name: Kiru Akatsuki
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Kiru sometimes acts like alittle kid but gets serious when she has to, she'd never fall for anyone because Vanitas would only hurt them In the end and Kiru would always try to be there for a friend that needs help, and she is sarcastic.

Home Island: Faith Island

Height: 5'9
Weight: 125
Appearance: link
Power Element: Light and darkness
Abilities: Super glide, Cartwheel, high jump Lv 2, Teleport
Skills: Can control unversed and heartless
Keyblade name: Silver Eclipse and Pheonix Flame
Keyblade abilities: Pheonix Flame can summon the great Pheonix and raise a team members fire power by 10 (It depends If the owner of the weapon used It before than It goes down by 5) Silver Eclipse can only be used when there Is any kind of eclipse
Extra info: She still has the evil spirit Vanitas within her and she Is the daughter of Axel

Bio: Kiru was kidnap from her home on Faith Island along with a boy named Dexal and was locked in a school built by Organization XIII but luckily the two was save by King Mickey before being turned Into nobodies and now Kiru goes to Key meister academy
(yeah, pretty much. ^_^ hey X-blade, I hope you don't mind if Kiru & Dexal are dorm mates?)

[setting: 7:30AM, Disney castle]

Dexal still asleep in his bunk while his & Kiru's alarm clock going off.
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
(I don't mind and can you post In the Org RP when ya can!)

Kiru woke up by the alarm In the room she got up and walked towards Dexal's bed "Wake up Dexal"
over a year ago onix11 said…
Name: Daniel Wells
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: He is always in a good mood until anyone he cares for is threatened. Although he does keep minimal ties. He is also known to be a bit of a klutz.

Home Island: Traverse Town(original: destiny islands)

Height:5'8
Weight: 155
Appearance: A teenager who wears black baggy pants with a black wife beater t-shirt. He has brown hair with blue eyes with normal black shoes. He is lean and ripped.

Power Element: Unknown
Abilities: Quick Run lv2, high jump, glide.
Skills: Fast to notice an opponents weak points,
Keyblade name: The warriors way
Keyblade abilities: Increased strength
Extra info: Wears his fathers sapphire ring.

Bio: He was born on destiny islands but him and his parents began to move because his father developed a ship that could fly between worlds. He took up his father's trait of being a bounty hunter and a very accomplished one. When his father was killed he took a vow to hunt down what did it and he then recived the warrior's way key blade.

The Warriors Way
The Warriors Way
(Cool if i room with you lioside?)

Daniel wakes up to a loud alarm. The sudden shock finally hit him that it was his first day of school. He looks out the large window of his room. "I wonder what everyone will be like." He holds his hand up and summons his keyblade. A look of determination comes across his face. "I will master this weapon for you father." He gets up and prepares for the day.
over a year ago lioside said…
(yeah)
over a year ago lux2 said…
Name:Lenney radovah
age 18
Sexual orination: straight
Personality: misterious,

Home island :the divide (made up)

Hight:6'2"
Weight: 179

Apperance: He wairs a cloke that has black thorns on a white background. (Like a nobody)
Wheres black shoes, has gray eyes. Wears a necklace that has an X on it.

Power element: darkness
Abilitys: fast run, glide, areyal dodge, and recover
Skills: can clone and can run really fast
Keyblade name: the dark divide
Keyblade info: eleminates all special effect of enemys.

Bio: youll find out
A black portle opens up in front of the kastle* Lenney walks out. The grass darkens by his footsteps. He falls on the ground knocked out.*
over a year ago zemyx1000 said…
heart
name: Jenna Smith
sexual orination: stright
personatly: dark and moody but if you get 2 know jen she is really a nice girl

home island: twilight town

hight: 5ft 6in
wight: 160 pounds

appernce: black t-shirt, with black nail paint, deep purple skirt,fish net stockings & black boots
her long deep brown hair is braided down her back w/ a purple ribbon tied into it

powers: unknown
abilties: good with sowrds & the keyblade, also a very fast runner and doges pretty well
skills:can shape-shift and bring inanit things to life and vice versa
keyblade name: fear fighter [made up]
keyblade info: puts fear in the hearts of enemys and makes them so scared they can't win

bio: she dose not know a lot about herself
Jenna walking in a patch of grass thinking to herself "dude i'm so bored" she she's a boy knocked out in the grass she walks over the him. Jen knelling down shock him hard on the arm "Hey dude are you okay?"
surprise
"Wha? Who" Lenney sits up rubing his head. "Who are you? Where am i? *the bla k teleprter vanished* he grabs her hand. "Please tell me im not in the world that never was!" *he stands up and falls back to his knees*
[in Dexal & Kiru's]

Dexal wakes up, saying with a yawn. "Kiru, why did you wake me?"
*he looks back up* "ok we are definatly not there" *stands back up* "please tell me where i am" he walks over to a bench and sits down. He rubs his head and eyes and smiles. "I dont even sense the evil from that evil place." He shifts "at least its gone i wounder what happened for the ten years i was banished. They found out that i was not a true nobody, well err. Half a nobody. They banished me to the divide, and now im here..." "they took me off the street and experamented on me, they tryed to turn a human into a nobody.. they failed and as a resoult they created me..."
"Okay buddy calm down. I'm Jenna Smith, and we are not to far from Twilight Town. Are you okay? you've been out for at least an hour." she stands up. "Oh what's you'r name? And were ya from? okay just tell me as much as you know. we'll go to my house somethings is troubling you I can tell" -at Jenna's house- "So you need anything?" -looks at song table. edits songs- "hey you'r arm its cut. Dude you should wrap it"
-buzz buzz- "Oh hey I'll be back in a min. i need to answer this call.if you need anything just let me know." -takes cell and walks out. song book open on her bed with a song called "In the next life"- *song: "roses are red vilotes are blue, In the next life i'll meat you"* -out side door- "hey baby, how's the thing going? I miss ya like crazy. i hope you complet the goal so we can be together again. ya me to. okay love ya bye!" -walks back in- "sorry"
He coughed "ill be waiting on the couch then." He notices the cut and weaves it togeather with a niddle and string, that he pulls out of his pocket.
"My name is Lenney Redovah (re-doe-va) " he holds out hishand and black and whight lightning hummed in a ball.
"nice to meat you." sits on a chair and draws some people on a tablet each person wearing a black coat. "these men and in the coats..have you ever seen them?" hands the tablet to him I know two but they don't talk much and this one I think he's the leader."
"I know all of them, except him,*points to roxas* the leader of them did this to me. I was lucky to get out of that boaring place. I...I dont sense them anymore." He stands up. "Im realy hungry i havnt had food in ten years! In the darkness it kept me alive, untill i saw a light, it took me here."
Dexal walks out of the dorms and heads to the garden.
"Whoes that?" Lenney looks out the window to the garden.
(Ya i reply fast, where did you go? Sad face)
(If you guys have to leave can you please say your going to bed er somthing)
(sorry, Net trouble)

Dexal in the garden, summons his keyblade and start attacking target dummies that were setup.
Daniel Walks out of the dorms and begins to search the place to get better aquantied with the scenery. He then sees Dexal Training in the garden and decides to say hello. "Hey there!"
"Yo!" Dexal reply to Daniel, then shouts. "UH-NO! Behind you!!

[a group of dusk appear behind daniel]
Daniel quick runs out of the way and then quickly draws his keyblade. He then reverses behind the group and quickly cuts them down. He e puts his keyblade on his shoulder and smiles."Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't really paying attention."
Dexal walks up to daniel, saying. "No, problem but we better report those dusk to a professor. By the way..I'm Dexal Yumi." He holds out his left hand to daniel.
Daniel puts out his and shakes dexals hand. "My name is Daniel Wells. Its nice to meet you." He puts up his keyblade. "Where do we need to go, im kinda new here."
"Same here but- I do remeber where's king mickey's office is. So lets head there first?" Dexal suggest while walking into the castle's main hall from the garden entrance with daniel.
(Ok)

"Wait they have one of these?" Lenney sumans the black divide.

"Thats not good... Dusk? How in the world would they be here? Wasnt exemnise destroyed? (I know i spelled his name wrong) "
"so how are you as you called it 'half human' ?" -CRASH!- "sh!t I'll be back once again" jenna walks to the basement opens door and walks down stairs. Jenna see's a black portle & walks to it a hand comes out and grabs her arm she screams loudly and then disapears only a little note reading : the next potal will be here at 5 o'clock if you want to see the girl again or for this matter STILL HUMAN make sure you must not miss it!
Jenna wakes up "ugh. where..where am i?" looks around and finds a paper reading: you will never be human again. Jenna looks up at a boy standing in the door way "do you rember? anything....about....us..?" he said "should i? wait you'r voice....i think i know you" the boy pulls down hood Jenna put's her hands over her mouth "OH MY GOD! DEMYX BABY! You'r...you'r a nobody!" she said sitting down "yes and i'm here to tell you if you don't get out so will you." "at least we'll be together" "well not forever." I must leave now" he kisses her on check then leaves
As they are walking, Daniel gets a chill down his spine. "I feel like we are being watched by someone." Looking behind him out of curiosity.
siax and xemnas are outside Jenna's door talking to each other "you've got to give it to her, she's not like the others." siax said looking at her door. "Yes, but she likes that demyx to much." xemnas said in reply " well why not take him out of the group? I mean..heh he IS useless right?" "true. we'll send him to see sora." they both laugh. Jenna sends a spell note to the nearest person [anyone who is not a nobody or heartless] note: in casle obliven i can hold them off but just long enough. if you meat demyx boy wit a blue sitar he also has a mulet he's a nobody but he's a friend of mine. look for me i'm in the tallest tower ~Jenna
there was a knock on Jenna's door. She picked up her fear fighter, pepper spray, & hand bombs/ smock bombs and other weapons she could find then slowly walked to the door "who's there?" her door handle slowly turned & creaked opened, holding her fear fighter ready to fight she stepped forward then the door opened "hey, Jenna come with me." said a guy with long blonde hair "were are we going? and who are you?" Jenna said holding her keyblade treatingly "Oh so sorry miss I'm Vexion,and we are going to turn you into a nobody." he said holding his hand out "NEVER! You'ld have to get me first" trowing a smoke bomb and jumping out the window. landing on her feet and even though she broke her ankle in the landing she took off running.
*you spott lenney in the window wearing a white robe with black thorns* "thats not good.. wait? Where is..." *he walks down stairs and sees a note, wich he reads* "oh no!" lenney runs out the front door to the nearest person he could see. (Daniel)

"Help!"

((Right now you probubly would think i was a nobody))
a few miles away Jenna still running slips and falls a black hooded man [well actuly woman because its lexarne] grabbs her arm "hahahah boy you are one sneaky fox. aww to bad you will soon be a nobody. And nobody can save you hahahah!!" {dear god have u ever thought of how annoning lexaren's laugh is?} Jenna is pulled to her feet and draged by her arms in the portle. Jenna wakes up and is in the tallest tower door and widow locked
Jenna tries to stand up but she falls she wraps her ankle in a very thick ribbon then stands up limps to the window tries to break the lock but epic fail trying. she sit on bed crying then looks at her hand a purple &black circle srounds it. "sir we need to turn her into one of us or who knows what will happen! her powers are getting stronger" siax said walking with xemnas "yes i know that but we need not worry about the girl. we only need to worry about her powers. if she's a nobody before the sunsets on the day of the dark we'll be fine." xemnas said laughing "yes but what do we do withe girl after we take what we need?" xemnas looked at siax "well what we do with all the others with this gift. ether let them join or...get rid of them."
"P,ease help!"
"dude! this is gonna be a tight power pulling seromany right xal!" "hah ya i can't wait! the girl is gonna not even know what hit her." "yup, well if she's strong enough we have a chance to mabey even turn her into a nobody!" "dude i'm pumped! woo!!" "SHHHH! you idout don't let the little tramp here you." xaldon hits xigbar across the head "Hey wtf man!?" both walk off jenna in her room falls asleep but a very strog gost like part of her comes out of her and goes to her house
jenna's gost walks up to lenney "follow my if yo want to see her again. do not fear me. i'm her but in gost form come oh here use this its the powers of the fearless fighter and it has a super cool power up for your weapos. well you comming?"
"Fine dont help! Ill do it myself!" Lenney opens a black portal and walks through it. The next second he aperes at the world that never was. He grabs the side of a sign post. Darkness fuled him as he regained his energy. "Ahh!" Black and white lightning shoot from his hands. He laughs. "These feels good!" He somens the black divide and slices through a mob of dusk. "Hahahaha, it feels to good! The power of darkness, and light togeather!" He shoots a whole bunch of samuries with the lightning. (This is one of his limit forms that will not end till he steps out of darkness) in no time he reaches the bridge.......
He agnore the ghost. (Sorry it didnt pop up till i was done)
"look jenna's is over there." pointing to a room to guys were standing next to "ok in ordor to enter just think ghost and then you r a ghost they cant see u here u u'll b invisable to theme"