Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 491

over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Kiru closed the door to the room and started packing up her stuff for tomorrow after an hour or of packing she got done and looked at her watch "Serena is probably about to come back any minute" she layed in the bed and took a nap
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
A few hours later Serena walked in holding her cheek having some bruises and also her hoodie had a bit of dirt on it she was mumbling as she closed the door 'stupid b**ch saying that I've gone crazy because there is another world somewhere...' She kept mumbling and say down on her bed
Kiru was waking up when Serena came in she rubbed her eyes and looked at her "Hey what happened"
Serena looked at Kiru and uncovered her cheek to show a big cut on her cheek 'some stupid b*tch just called me an idiot because I said that there's a whole different world one that no one has ever been before then when I walked out she pushed be out of my desk so then I ended up in a fight' she said but then remembered the cut 'the girl had a knife to so it didn't make things easier but I didn't fight back' she then folded her arms being annoyed
Kiru looked at her cheek then asked "Do you want me to heal it?"
Serena nodded 'yes please if Riku found out about this he'll go on a rampa-' was a bit so late and sees Riku walk in our room
Riku walked in the room to see Kiru holding her hands hands up to Serena's face about to do something "Whats going on in here?" he asked and Kiru put her hands down "I uhm accidently cut her when I was trying to do something, sorry" Riku looked at her trying to see if she was telling the truth then Riku walked up to Serena asking "Are you okay?"
If there's one thing that Serena can't do it's lie to her uncle lets just say she starts getting itchy when she lies to her family well she managed to lie to Maleficant but that's kinda different 'u-uhhhh y-yeah w-we uhhh ummm w-were ummm p-practicing ummm s-stuff' she tried very hard not to scratch the itch on her arm but it was kinda noticeable that she was itchy
last edited over a year ago
Riku raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms "Your lying to me, what going on?" he looked at Kiru then back at Serena, Kiru started talking "Serena got into a fight with a chick that had a knife" you could see the anger in Riku's face "WHAT! you didn't tell me about this sooner!?! who is she?" Kiru got infront of Riku "Woah woah Riku, calm down man dont worry I'll avenge her for you, just calm down" She said and Riku started calming down alittle then Kiru whispered for only Serena to hear "Your one terrible liar girl"
Serena sweat dropped 'only to Riku since he's my one and only uncle' Serena then started scratching her arm since she was itchy 'itchy itchy itchy itchy!!!' She kept scratching her arm
"Okay its time to go Riku we'll see ya later!" Kiru pushed him out the door and locked it and looked at Serena "for real girl?" she said and said to herself "Almost forgot something" She reached in the closet and pulled out her Dream Eater plushie and put it in her suitcase
'Yes for real I mean heck even if it was for his birthday I can't lie I get itchy when I try to lie to him' Serena said as she stopped scratching
Kiru crossed her arms and shook her head "Wow okay, anyway I need to get some sleep" Kiru walked over to her bed and layed down
'Im just gonna go for a walk' Serena got up and walked out of the room after unlocking the door and closing it behind her then she put her hands in her pocket after a few hours she saw the same girl but she was beating up a girl who looked around 15 Serena walked over to her and pushed the girl away 'hey f*ck off b*tch' she said as the other girl was hiding behind Serena 'please Katherine I didn't mean to bump into you' 'yeah right loser' Katherine was about to punch the girl but Serena caught her fist and then kicked her away 'oh so the silent girl wants to have another go eh? Well bring it' the girl went to punch Serena but Serena managed to dodge after a few punches and kicks Katherine decided to get Serena ticked 'come on Daddy's girl oh wait that's right he died right? Hahahaha he must've been a loser just like you' Katherine laughed but it was a big Mistake black Aura appeared around Serena as her skin started turning like Maleficent's her eyes turned red and her hair turned black 'do...not...CALL MY DAD A LOSER' Katherine stopped laughing and screamed when Serena attacked her Katherine was bleeding already Kairi walked around the corner and gasped 'Serena!' She said as she tried to come over to her but Serena was to much in rage and kept beating up Katherine
last edited over a year ago
Kiru was still sleep in the room
A few minutes later Serena was about to do one last punch at Katherine but she felt her hand being grabbed and she looked up to see who it was and her eyes widen as she slowly changed back to normal 'u-uncle....I-I'm....' Serena looked down Kairi out a hand on her shoulder 'Serena what happened? I can tell you wouldn't do something like this' Kairi asked but Serena stayed silent
Riku shook his head in disappointment "I cant believe that you would do something like this Serena"
'But I didn't mean to...' Serena was still looking down but then looked at her mark to see it glowing and then it stopped but still Serena looked down and thought 'yet again I loose control...' She sighed Kairi looked at Serena's mark then back at Riku
Riku sighed "Lets go" He grabbed Serena's hand and walked inside the academy
Serena followed behind Riku and looked at Katherine then she looked down
Riku's cellphone rang "I have to take this, just go get some sleep i'll talk to you later" Riku walked the other way
Serena looked up at Riku and nodded then she walked back to the room and laid down on her bed
-6:00 am- Kiru woke up early in the morning and got out the bed "This is so to early for me to be gettin up" she thought to herself and took a shower and brushed her teeth then she put on some clothes on
Serena has stayed up all night and she had a bit of a tired look she know what would happen if she fell asleep she stood up and got out a little tablet she then put it in her mouth and drank some water then she felt wide awake and sighed
Kiru looked at Serena "Your up this early?" she asked and put her shirt on and started combing her hair
Serena looked at Kiru and smiled nodding 'yeah normally I wake up around this time' she said she didn't wanna tell that she stayed up all night last night but she rubbed her eyes for a bit
"Oh" Kiru got done and sat on the bed
Serena looked at Kiru 'so what's happening today?' She asked curiously
Kiru put her hands behind her bead "You know whats happening today" Kiru said and coughed
Serena made a confused face
Kiru rolled her eyes "leaving ring a bell?" she crossed her arms
Serena looked down 'oh yeah....' She rubbed her arm
Kiru smiled and sat by Serena "Don't be sad though, i'll call you and stuff" then she looked down in embarrassment "But uhm Vanitas wanted to do something before we leave but its weird"
Serena looked at Kiru curiously 'aaaaaand that something is?' She said and thought 'I hope it's not wanting to kill me' she made a bit of a sweat drop
Kiru sighed "I'll let him do it himself" Vanitas took control and kissed Serena on the cheek "Don't get it twisted though, I don't like you like that" he crossed his arms and changed back into Kiru
Serena had a weirded out face and looks at Kiru 'oookaaaay?' She said in a half freaked out half confused tone
Kiru laughed "I know right, that was disgusting" she shook her head and looked at the clock "Im gonna go say by to Roxas" Kiru got up and went to Roxas's room
Serena hugged her knees knees looking down and thought about the times with her ex boyfriend she closed her eyes as a flash back came to her 'hahahaha Andrew put me down hahahaha' Serena laughed happily as Andrew put her down 'I love you Andrew' she said with a bright smile 'I love you always Serena' he said as he moved some hair away from Serena's face then there was a flash and Serena was walking 'I love you Andrew!' Serena heard as she looked down a corner to see Andrew with another girl 'I love you always Anna' he said as they kissed a tear ran down Serena's face and she ran off but as the flash back ended a tear ran down Serena's face 'why.....why did he do that' she said as she slowly opened her eyes
Kiru slowly walked into his room "Hello you woke Roxas?" Roxas waved at her "Hey Kiru" she sat down by him and sighed "I have something to tell you" "Whats up" Roxas asked and looked at her "Im leaving today" "Wait your kidding me right?" she shook her head "No, im leaving in a few more hours" Roxas put his head down "Why are you leaving?" "Axel doesn't think its good for me to come here anymore" he balled his fist up trying not to show the emotions that he's feeling "Why does he think that though?" Kiru humped her shoulders "I dont know, but imma miss you and Serena and all my other friends here" Roxas stayed silent "Roxas are you okay?" he only nodded his head and said "miss you too" Kiru patted his back "Cheer up" She smiled and got up off his bed and walked out the door and went back to her room. Sora stood at the door after she left "Whats wrong buddy?" he asked and sat down in a chair "She's leaving" is all he said then Sora made a 'tsk' sound "I feel bad for you Roxas but imma tell you what you should" their voices faded and went back to Kiru and Serena, she walked to her bed and fell face down on it "Man"
Serena looked up 'you told him?' She said tilting her head
"Yeah, I don't think he took it so good though" Kiru said and a knock came from the door "I'll get it" she got up and opened the door "Roxas what are you doing here?" she asked and Roxas kissed her on the lips wihout any notice then pulled back "Kiru I didnt want you to leave before I did that" he smiled and she blushed and Roxas kissed her again but didnt stop till like 20 seconds after
Serena giggled as she looked down to the ground with out her noticing the rosé like vine coming from her mark glowed and started growing longer then it stopped when it curled around Serena's cheek and it stopped glowing at the same time
"Im really gonna miss you Kiru" Roxas walked to the door "I'll see you before you go" he walked out and Kiru sat down in a chair and looked at Serena "Serena I've heard that you had an Ex what happened?"
Serena looked Kiru her mark showing on her cheek 'it's....I'm.....ask Riku I don't like talking about it' she said and she looked down 'all I can say is is that my ex boyfriend never truly loved me...' She then hugged her knees
"Oh" Kiru noticed Serena's mark "Maybe you should look in a mirror Serena" Kiru pulled out a small mirror from her pocket and let Serena look in it
Serena looked at the mirror 'aww man that always happens when I think of Andrew or...what happened to my....' She then got silent as the mark started to glow and grow a bit more then stopped when it reached the corner of her eye then she shook her head 'ok I gotta stop thinking about it' she said trying to ignore the memories
Kiru giggled then asked "So you liked that little show me and Roxas gave you?" she smirked
'Whoa whoa whoa cow girl I'm happy for you two but I'm not like that' Serena said as she rubbed the back of her head
Kiru rolled her eyes "Didnt mean like that man" she didnt know what else to do right now
Serena nudged Kiru while laughing 'I know' she then looked down and looked at Kiru then sighed 'Riku doesn't know the full story so I'll tell you Kiru' she said looking at Kiru