Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 491

over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Serena folded her arms and shook her head saying no to talking since she hates talking to people
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Riku sighed and folded his arms "Kiru would you please teach her how to interact with people for me I think she'll listen to you" He walked out the room and closed the door behind him "Fine then you can just sit there and watch, how about that?" kiru asked
Serena looks Kiru but she shook her head but she didn't notice that a CD has fallen to the ground and it had a picture of her she then walked out of the room signing that she's just gonna go for a walk
"Well then" Kiru just himped her shoulders and went to the lounge
A girl looked at Serena as she was close to the lounge and then she made a fan girl scream 'I know you your the girl on YouTube who has the most awesome voice ever!' She then brought out a cd with Serena's picture on it out and held it out to her 'please will you sign my cd!!!! I have been dying to meet you' Serena made a small smile and took the cd signing it
The DJ named Axel came from out the back room "Alright alright alright! Welcome to the lounge you all know its a friday right?" the crowd said yeah and screamed out "So lets bring out the one the only Kiru!!" The crowd started clapping and chanting out "Kiru Kiru Kiru Kiru!"
Serena heard the chanting and thought to herself 'maybe it wouldn't hurt to watch....but I hope I don't get dragged onto the stage' she then walked inside the lounge and say down waiting to see what'll happen
Kiru walked on stage "Whats up everyone! Yall ready for this?!?" The background dancers and singers walked on stage and they got into their positions then she started singing link
Serena tapped her foot to the beat as she doesn't realise Roxas was behind her since she was smiling and watching Kiru's performance
"Isn't she great?" Roxas said as he sat next to Serena
Serena looked at Roxas since he kinda startled her then she calmed down and nods while smiling but then sees Kairi talking to the DJ after you were some and tilts head curiously as Serena was watching he couldn't really hear what Kairi was saying 'so can you have Serena come up next? It's just that her Uncle wants to hear her voice again' she said while looking at Riku
Axel nodded then after Kiru was done the crowd cheered for her "Thankyou everybody I'll see you next friday" She walked off stage and sat by Serena and Roxas. The red headed DJ started talking again "Okay okay okay, Now we have someone else coming up her name is Serena, come on up here" Kiru pushed her up on the stage and sat back down.
Serena made a small glare at Kiru then she sighed and made a look at Riku as she walked past then she folded her arms and thinked for a moment then she gave a piece of paper to Axel saying what song she wants to sing then she takes the microphone and starts singing link but while she was singing Kairi looks at Riku 'it seems she remember her ex boyfriend' she said in a worried voice
Riku nodded at what Kairi said and Kiru cellphone ringed "Hello? yeah... Okay I'll be down there right away!" Kiru stormed off, Roxas watched her leave and left behind her aswell.
last edited over a year ago
After Serena finished she heard some cheering but she didn't pay any attention to the cheering and she went to the table where the others where then she looked around and shrugged then she sat down and she looks down on the table
Riku came and sat by Serena after she was done "It was great hering your voice again Serena"
Kiru walked into Mickey's office for a couple of minutes and came out to find that Roxas was standing right there "Nice too see you again Roxas" Roxas said the same thing back "Why were you in there for?" He asked as he walked back down the hall with Kiru ""None of your concern Roxas" "Woah, I just wanted to know" Roxas said and Kiru looked at him "Sorry" "Its okay, Its just one of those days for you ain't it?" Roxas asked and put his arm around her, Kiru blushed and said "I have to go see ya later" Then she teleported back to the lounge.
Serena stayed silent she really hated singing and talking well she doesn't mind talking to Riku but she doesn't like talking it singing in public then she covered her face more with her hoodie
Riku chuckled "there is nothing to be shamed about, everyone- well almost everyone is very friendly and would love to be your friend aswell Serena" Riku slowly pulled off her hood "and I promise if you hang around Kiru enough you'll get out of that shy stage quickly" He smiled at her
Serena shook her head meaning she'll never get out of the shy stage then she puts her hoodie up again but not over her face while she was doing that Michael came up to her 'well nice song....for a loser that is hahahaha
Riku frowned at Michael, Kiru walked in when he was in the middle of the sentence and came up to him when he was done "Michael, you know something I really hate guys like you very imature, very annyoing and that kind which is kinda getting on my nerves" Her eyes turned to gold, then she elbowed him in the stomach into the wall andd walked over to him "Your kind is just ugly, pathetic" Kiru put her foot on his stomach and started pressing down on it "Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic" everytime she said it her foot went down harder on his rib cage then she used the other foot and put it on his neck and pressed down until he was turning purple. Riku tried pulling her off "Thats enough Kiru, Kiru get off now, thats enough!" Riku yelled at her but she didn't listen to him or anyone else that was saying the same thing as him "Beg. for. forgivness" Kiru said and had this evil look in her eyes, Riku called out for her dad Axel, he came running down where they were at "Serena doesn't want you to do this to him!! Now let him go Kiru!" She had a sadistic smirk on her face "Im not doing it for her" "VANITAS!!!" Axel yelled out and everyone in the room gasped and continued to scream and call for help.
Serena looked aroun not knowing what to do then she stood up as ran at Vanitas and tackled her down her eyes sooner turned from gold to red not noticing that Michael is running away like a little baby girl then she lifts Vanitas up and held her by the neck making sure she doesn't move
"Let go of me!" Kiru struggled to get from her grip but was getting tired and started slowing down "Let... go..." she then blacked out
Serena then gently let her go but catched her then she brought her to her room and puts Kiru on her bed
A few hours later, Kiru is still sleeping and Roxas comes in the room "Is she alright?" He asked Serena as he sat on the foot of Kiru's bed.
Serena was looking at the bruise on Kiru's arm but she looks at Roxas and nods then she looks at Kiru as she said and looks at her necklace remembering something but a DVD/CD that had a picture of Serena fell from Serena's bag and it landed on the floor but Serena was to worried about Kiru to notice
Roxas was walking around their room when he stepped on somthing, he lifted up his foot and picked up a CD "Whats this Serena?" Roxas showed the CD to her
Serena glanced at it then she pointed at the CD player on the table next to her bed
Roxas walked over to the CD player and put the CD inside of it
Serena was to worried about Kiru to hear her own singing as it played 'go away give me a chance to miss you say good bye it'll make me want to kiss you I love you so but more when your not here' the cd kept with Serena's voice singing
Rixas kept on listening to the music until Kiru let out scream from her sleep which startled Roxas and he ran over to her, She was sweating and looked like she was trying to get out of something or from someone "Whats going on with her Serena!? Whats happening?!"
Serena made a 'I don't know' expression and then she looks at her hands and then made some handsigns saying 'turn around and look away and don't turn back here until I tap your shoulder' as she then looked at Kiru'
Roxas nodded and turned around from them and Kiru was still kicking and screaming.
Serena's eyes soon glowed gold and then puts her hands on Kiru's head
Kiru started breathing heavier and yelled louder in her sleep "GET OFF, GET OFF!!!"
While in her horrible nightmare Vanitas was talking to her "That Serena girl she's trying to get you, let me out I'll make sure she'll never try to hurt you anymore Kiru."
Roxas wanted to turn around so bad to check what was going on but remebered what Serena said.
Serena then sent her thoughts to Kiru 'Kiru don't listen to her I know I may seem like the type to not talk or protect you but you are the one I can trust please just trust me' then after that she got shot away from Kiru and hit her back on a mirror
Roxas ran over to her "Serena what happened are you alright?" Kiru stopped screaming after that and slowly opened her eyes to reveal her red eyes, she got up out the bed and walked over to Serena "You tried to kill me didnt you? He said that you were trying to hurt me" Kiru wrapped her hands around Serena's neck and put her thumb on her throat then pressed down on it "You were trying to kill me"
Serena couldn't answer since she had to keep her vow of not talking but then she coughed up blood as she whispered for only Kiru to hear 'I-I wa-wasn't t-trying t-to...to' she couldn't really finish her sentence as she coughed a bit
last edited over a year ago
"LIAR!" Roxas ran up and grabbed Kiru's arms and tried to pull them back "Let go of me Roxas" Roxas shook his head "No your trying to kill her!" Kiru let go and turned to Roxas "Your taking up for her" She put her hands on his neck and started preesing down "K-Kiru s-stop it, i w-wanna be a-alive becuase i-" Roxas fainted and Kiru snapped out of it and looked over at Serena and ran up to her "im so so sorry Serena! I didnt mean to do this to you"
Serena looked at Kiru and made a small smile then she faints
Kiru put Serena on the bed and walked over to Roxas and put him on her bed then she sat in a chair
After a few hours Serena was still asleep but some blood was dripping from the bed sheets
Kiru just came from taking her shower and she noticed that Serena was bleeding "Oh my" Kiru walked up to her and put her hands on Serena's wound Kiru breathed in and out so she could concentrate. "Okay I did this once, I can do it again..." Kiru's hands started glowing and the wound started healing.
Serena slowly fluttered her eyes open and winches but looks at Kiru
"Hey don't move im almost done" a minute later she was done healing up Serena and sat beside the sleeping Roxas.
Serena stood up and walked over to Kiru 'is he ok?' She said in a low quiet husky like voice
Kiru brushed the hair out of his face "Yeah, he's fine just asleep" She smiled at Roxas then looked back to Serena "Im sorry about what happend Serena"
'Tch it's a wonder why you aren't even wondering I'm speaking more then two or one words' Serena said while flicking some hair away from her eye 'but you can't tell anyone I talk besides my uncle' she said with a serious look
Kiru humped her shoulders "Im used to people like you, ya know ones that wants to hide their voice, but I won't tell anyone"
Serena nod understanding then scratches the back of her head
"So I guess I'll tell you the story" Kiru sat down beside Serena and started explaining "Okay where do I begin? Oh, my parents have known from the start that I had Vanitas inside me, my other relatives said that they should get rid of me so I wont cause them any trouble" Roxas started to wake up but didn't move from the spot "Axel said 'no I won't give her up' but my mother on the other hand wanted nothing to do with me and when I was 6 years old, I killed her" they didn't notice that Axel was standing at the door "I killed my mother, her name was Larxene I hated her so much, she cheated on my dad and she did us wrong... So I took care of her" Kiru had this pleased look in her eyes "Then thats when I knew that there was something wrong with me"