Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 491

over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Kiru was putting her clothes on after she got out the shower, after that Kiru walked in the room and saw that Serena was gone "Where does she always run off to?" Kiru decided to see for herself, she picked up her sent then started looking around to find what Serena was doing.
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Serena was looking at the crowd and had a confused look then looks back at Kiru and smiled while waving then looked back at the crowd and starts going through them wanting to see what the whole think is about
last edited over a year ago
Kiru rolled her eyes and smilied then her eyes wondered over to the "Hot dog stand!!" She ran over there to get one.
Serena finally made it through the crowd then gasped when she saw a dead body on the ground and she looked up at the wall to show that there was an M and a S inside a heartless symbol Serena started breathing heavily as she slowly backed away from the crowd and managed to make it but she had a very freaked out look
over a year ago onix11 said…
Daniel had already been on the scene as soon as the scream was released. While observing the situation, he noticed Serena come through the crowd and see the mark and then hurry away. He quickly but quietly followed, in order to make his presence unknown.
Serena saw Kiru at the hot dog stand and ran over to her then stood beside her and put her hands in her pocket looking down
She started eating some of the hotdog and looked at Serena then talked to her telepathically 'Something wrong sweety?'
Serena looked at Kiru then nodded she then bit her lips looking at the crowd as she then heard from a guy 'hey look there's a message' he said then he continued 'anyone who's heart lingers the darkness shall join me give pain all who is too good shall suffer in my darkness that's rain weather or not your my prey the darkness will consume you there will be no light for you no sunlight and no day' the guy finished most people mumbled about the message but some people laughed 'alright alright what's going on?' Mickey said as Yen Sid came and stood by his side all the students moved aside showing the wall Serena felt more and more guilty and worried just by how some people were looking scared and all so Serena turned away and rubbed her arm
Kiru tried to laugh but almost choked on the hotdog but kept eating "Ha wow, whoever did this must be a rookie!" then she shook her head.
Serena scratched the back of her head as she whispered for only Kiru to hear 'I don't know it may seem stupid but remember Kiru don't get fooled just because of something like that sounds like a rookie doesn't mean that they are a rookie' she then thought about the message she knew it meant serious business but she decided to keep it zip for now
Kiru rolled her eyes "Whatever" She finished her hotdog and put her hands in her pocket.
Serena then remembered something 'hey don't we have class class with umm Professer Sora right now?' She said curiously
Kiru did a facepalm and doing flowmotion towards the academy "I'll see ya when you get there!" then she disappeared
Serena pouted 'why that little cheat' she said in a joking way then she started running to class
Roxas ran into Sora's class room and sat down in his seat, Sora walked up to Roxas and patted him on the head "Where's Kiru?" He asked then Roxas looked up at him "Your a pedo bear" "am not" "are to" "am not" "are to" they continued to argue about Sora being a pedo bear or not until Kiru came into the room and jumped on Sora "Hey Sora!!" He chuckled and tried to pull her off but she was clinging on "Hello to you to Kiru" he looked at Roxas for help but he shook his head "Im sorry, but I don't help pedo bears" Roxas started laughing then Kiru and Sora started aswell.
Serena popped her head in she hesitated to walk in but then sighed and slowly walked into the class she had her hoodie up so her face couldn't really be seen
Kiru felt Serena's presence in the room "Over here Serena!" she waved her hands in the air for Serena to see her
Serena looked over at where Kiru is waving then she waved while making a smal smile and walked over
Kiru got off Sora and pulled Serena over "Serena this is Roxas's dad Sora, aka 'The keyblade wielder that saved the world from total darkness'!" Sora smiled "Heheh you don't have to say it like that, anyway yes my name is Sora and im your 'Keyblade & Combat' professor"
Serena made a small smile and nod then she put her hands in her pocket and looked around then she saw Michael walk into the class then she growled a bit
Roxas got up and dragged her to a seat beside him and Kiru "Soo you like it here yet?" Roxas asked Serena and Kiru was still talking to Sora when she saw Michael "Hey Michael" She said as she smirked
Serena made a nod at Roxas but then glared at Michael 'look loser I'm not in the mood for you two' he said as he pushed Kiru out of the way Serena got up and was about to jump at Michael
Kiru did a Vanitas laugh "You are so funny Michael, and you know what else was funny? You running away like a little baby like you did the other time we last encountered" Kiru got up in face "Yeah, you remember that?" She tilted her head to the side then did a quick smile and looked at Serena "Sit down Serena, its not your problem"
Serena didn't listen and walked up to Michael and said in a low dark voice for only Kiru to hear 'sorry Kiru but I've known Michael since the first day I went to school' she said and Michael backed away 'what's wrong silent girl gonna punch me in the face' he said while smirking at Serena but she did nothing she simply just closed her eyes and said for everyone to hear 'ya know what Michael...' She said then opened her eyes 'I've had enough' Michael made a confused look but Serena continued 'its been 10 years since the day of when we were prep when we were friends and yet until that moment I said no you have been spreading rumours some stuff that aren't even true I've had enough of you and your god damn attitude and I don't want to fight anymore' Serena folded her arms as she glared at Michael even more Michael was shocked she was even talking more then one word but Serena continued 'Michael I don't want to fight anymore so if you want to make a truce' she said while holding out her hand and made a small smile 'then I'll be your friend' Michael was a bit shocked but he started thinking for a while
"You should accept it Michael so I won't beat the living snot outta you again!" She said playfuly and grinned.
Michael chuckled then he looked at Serena and smiled he took Serena's hand 'it's a truce Serena' he said Serena smiled but then here was an evil laugh in the air 'awww what a touching moment' the voice echo'd Serena's eyes widen 'Maleficent' she said Michael stood in front of her as the evil laugh continued
The 10 or so people that made it to class ran out the room and Roxas ran up to Sora and Kiru said to herself "Maleficent"
A green flame appeared as Maleficent appeared with a sinister evil smirk 'well well Kiru and Sora it's been a while hasn't it' she said as she looked over at them Serena's eyes widen more and she hid behind Michael 'awe how touching' she said the chuckled Michael didn't answer though
Kiru growled at Maleficent and Roxas held her back so Kiru wouldn't do snything stupid "Calm down Kiru" Sora said
A laugh came from Maleficent's mouth 'oh do not worry I'm not here to harm anyone' she said Michael then took one step forward 'then what are you here for' he asked Maleficent just smirked 'oh it's not a 'what' I'm here for...' She said as she looked at Serena 'it's a who I'm simply here to pick up my daughter' she finished Serena closed her eyes but Michael stood in front of Serena more as he summoned his Keyblade 'your not taking her' he said as he took a protective stance
Roxas and Sora pulled out their Keyblades and stood infront of Serena "We're not gonna let you take her either" Sora said he got into his stance as for Kiru she was just watching.
Maleficent made a sneer 'ha do you think that's gonna help Serena will hunger for darkness-' but Maleficent was cut off by a big loud 'NO' Michael looked back at Serena as she walked in front of everyone 'Serena what are you doing' Michael asked but she turned around and smiled then she looked back at Maleficent 'I'm not going back' Maleficent just laughed 'oh but dear but can't you see someone isn't really trusting you well' Serena glared 'I don't care I'm not returning to how I used to be' Serena said then she summoned her Keyblade but Maleficent just chuckled 'what's so funny?' Serena asked holding up her Keyblade 'oh dear you don't know?' She chuckled 'know what?' Michael asked wanting to know what Maleficent means 'oh dear it seems you forgotten....the darkness is sealed within your heart you may have found your light but it will soon go out and you will hunger for the darkness' Maleficent said but Serena kept her stance
"No matter how much darkness there is, there is always a light somewhere inside" Kiru said but stayed back from everyone.
'And I found mine and I will never let it go out' Serena said Michael came up and stood beside Serena holding up his Keyblade 'tch' Maleficent exclaimed 'fine I shall let you stay as I said before I am not here to harm anyone but remember this' Maleficent said as she looked at everyone but mostly Serena 'there is nothing you can do to fight the darkness the more you will ignore it the more stronger it will get' Maleficent then disappeared Serena looked down after she said that Michael put a hand on Serena's shoulder 'ha like that's actually true....right Serena' Michael said but Serena looked at Michael and everyone else 'unfourtanately....she's right' Serena's Keyblade disappeared 'the more I ignore the darkness the more stronger it will get ' she looked down at her hands 'I'm not doubting that my light will go out cause Kiru is right' Michael then made a confused look 'then what are you worried about?' He asked Serena stayed looking at her hands 'I'm worried that I might loose control....I don't know how long I'll be able to stay like this' she looked up at everyone
Kiru walked up to her and smiled "As long as your like this right now is that matters" Roxas walked up to her aswell and smiled "We got ourselves a clique now" he said, Kiru nodded and said "Aint nobody f*ckin with my clique, Aint nobody fresher than my motherf*ckin' clique, As I look around they dont do it like my clique and all these bad b**ches mane they wont the clique" Roxas laughed and Sora did too.
Michael put a hand on Serena's shoulder 'we'll always be there for you Serena no matter what' Michael said while grinning Serena smiled 'thanks you guys I feel a lot better now' she said looking at everyone
"No problem!" Roxas and Kiru said at the same time, then Kiru's smile faded when she remebered something, "Serena I need to talk to you, We'll beright back everyone" Kiru walked out in the hallway with Serena and scratched the back of her head "Uhm, I don't know how to say this but uhm" She kept thinking about how to say then she just blurted it out "Im leaving"
Serena's eyes widen as she almost yelled out 'WHAT?' She said in a freaked out tone
"Im leaving this academy" Kiru looked down at the floor and continued "Axel doesn't think its a good idea for me to be going here" she slowly lifted her head up and looked at Serena.
Serena made a sad look 'but....you are my first friend here....' She said then she looked down
A tear dropped from Kiru's eye "Im sorry Serena" she noticed the tear and thought to herself "Pull it together Kiru" She looked at Serena again.
Serena looked at Kiru then she pulled the locket out of her pocket and put it in Kiru's hand 'here I ain't you to take this' she said she knows that she never got to know Kiru for long but she felt a bond with her already
"I dont wanna leave you and Roxas yet" Kiru looked at the locket and looked back at Serena and hugged her "But I have to go tomorrow" Kiru grabbed Serena's hand "lets go back inside" She walked back inside the class room with her.
Serena smiled walking back inside with Kiru
Kiru sat beside Roxas and Serena then Sora said "Well I guess since everyone left uhm this is a free class right now" Sora walked over to his seat and did who knows what and Kiru told Roxas and Serena "I'll be right back, I need to go to the restroom" She got up and left
Serena nod then she summoned her Keyblade and looked at it 'it's a wonder why no one has even questioned this one since its kinda from kingdom hearts' she thought the Keyblade was black and it had a crescent moon on the top and white stars on the handle but a tiny purplish black aura was around it but she ignored that as she kept looking at the keyblade
Kiru walked inside the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see Vanitas and she said "Your killing me man" then Vanitas shook his head and Kiru left out the bathroom and went back to the class room and set back in her seat -Fast forward- It was time to leave that class now "Bye Sora i'll talk to ya tomorrow!" Sora grinned and nodded "Okay bye!" they hugged and Kiru started walking down the hall with her hands in her pocket
Serena's Keyblade disappeared and she ran over to Kiru and walked infront if her but is walking backwards 'well what class now?' She said curiously as she smiled
"Merlin's class, but I dont feel to good though so im going back to the room" Kiru walked to the dorm room
Serena nodded but then slowly walked to Merlin's class she popped her head in and sighed a bit then she slowly walked into the class room looking down