Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 491

over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Mickey looked down and then looked back up at Yen Cid 'it is confusing though if she has an evil mark why would she want to come here I just wonder why she ran away from her own mother' Mickey said while looking down at his desk
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
"You need not to know Mickey" after that they waited for her
Serena walked into the office and looked at them confused 'hello Serena' Mickey did a smile at Serena but Serena stayed silent and made a small nod in greeting 'i suppose your wondering why your here' Mickey said as he stood up from his desk Serena nod and looked at Yen Cid and Mickey curiously 'we were gonna send up Kiru but we did not know if that would be a good idea or not' he said then he looked at Yen Cid
Yen Sid nodded at Mickey "I have already sent Axel to get her"
Axel knocked on Kiru's door and Roxas opened it "Hello?" "Hey Roxas, where is Kiru?" Roxas points at the sleeping girl and Axel walked over to her then tapped on her "Wake up Kiru, its dad" She slowly woke up and when she saw him she quickly shot up and glomped him "Daddy!" Axel almost fell backwards but laughed "Yen Sid needs you in the office right away" Kiru nodded at him "I'll see you later daddy!" then she teleported to his office "Yes?" Kiru said
Serena looked at Kiru then back and Mickey and Yen Cid 'hmm how do we start explaining this' Mickey rubbed his chin
"you know whats going on?" Kiru asked Serena as she put her hands behind her head.
Serena shrugged her shoulders 'we both know your marks on your hands' Serena's eyes widen and she out her hand with the mark on it in her pocket but Mickey chuckled 'don't worry Serena your not in trouble' Mickey smiled as Serena relaxed a bit
"What about them?" Kiru asked as she sat down in a chair
Mickey made a bit of a serious look 'we're worried that them going to fall out of your control now Kiru I know that you are strong enough to control it but Serena...' He looked at Serena and she looked down knowing what he meant
last edited over a year ago
"What are these marks for" Kiru asked then Yen Sid said "Let me see the mark on ya'll hand" Kiru nodded "But im not gonna show mines until Serena shows hers first"
Serena looked at Kiru and sighed then she took her hoodie off as a rosé like vine was coming up her arm from the heartless mark 'it seems your one is worse then I've expected' Mickey said while rubbing his chin then he looked at Kiru 'your turn now Kiru' he said
Kiru took her glove off and revealed a nobody symbol on the right and a unversed symbol on the left then she had to take off her shirt for them to see them connecting to a blade that crosses eachother almost looks like an 'X'
Mickey looked at Yen Cid as Serena grabbed her hoodie and put it back on and hid her mark really not wanting to look at it
Kiru put her shirt and gloves back on, "Mickey, we need to keep a close eye on both of these girls" he said so only Mickey could here it
Mickey nod 'your right I think Kiru can handle it but I don't know about Serena' he said for only Yen Cid to hear as he looked at Serena
over a year ago onix11 said…
Daniel was walking down the halls back to the dorm's. He was moving his shoulders after a long day of training. "Once i hit the bed, i'm not sure if i will wake up or not." HE then found himself passing by an office hearing Yen Sid and Mickey's voice. He was only familar to them due to orentation but decided to peak in the room to see what was going on. As he looked in, he caught the most odd moments of the probably improtant converstation when he seen the two girls of the room taking off thier clothes. He hit the floor and landed on his rear. His face glowing beat red. But then the embarresment faded when he remebered what else he had noticed. Large emblems that were on each girl. His curiosity struck him again. "What were those weird marks?" He pondered the question. Not even realizing he had made the mistake of sitting in front of the door.
Serena looked at the door thinking she heard someone ten her eyes widen and she hid behind Kiru as Mickey looked at the door as well 'what are you doing here?' He said with a bit of concern
Yen Sid looked at them "You may be dismissed" Kiru rushed out of the room and rolled her eyes and teleported to her room Roxas got up "What happened in there?" "Nothing" Kiru sat down next to him and spoke to him in Vanitas's voice "Why did she have to come in the first place, my life was just fine without her" Roxas said "I dont know whas wrong but you shouldnt talk like that, she is your friend after all" She made a disgusted look on her face "No not my friend, probably Kiru and your friend but not mines" Roxas crossed his arms "Whatever".
Serena quickly got out of the office and looked at Daniel but she kept going not wanting to talk
Kiru's voice went back to normal and she yawned "Man I havent been to sleep in a while" "Well go to sleep th-" before he could finish Kiru was already sleep on his shoulder and Roxas layed his head on her head then fell asleep.
Serene walked in and saw Roxas and Kiru then she smiled thinking 'she's so lucky' she then walked out of the room and quietly closed the door and walked away from the room as she drifted into her own thoughs
While in Kiru's head Vanitas sighed as he grew tired of waiting, he went into his spirit form and looked at her and Roxas "ew" he said and did a motion like he was going to puke, Kiru felt what he was doing and her mouth twiched alittle but didnt wake up until a hour later when she had a dream that something happened to Axel. "I so hope that was a dream" Kiru looked around and saw Roxas on her shoulder and brushed him off of her as she got up and stretched.
Serena scurried into the room and closed the door locking it and leaned on the door panting
"There something the matter Serena?" Kiru said
Serena sighed 'let's just say people who knows me from YouTube are in this school' she said while rubbing her head
Vanitas chuckled at what she just said "She thinks her voice is better than yours" no one else could hear Vanitas because Kiru is the only one thst can actually see or hear him. Kiru ignoredvthat comment "oh" then she sat in a chair.
As the two girls left the room, Daniel let out a sigh of relief that they hadn't noticed him. But as he was walking away he heard both King Mickey and Master Yen Sid cough. He turned around and went into the office closing the door. Prepared for the lecture of a life time.
Yen Sid looked at Daniel "What were you doing snooping about?" Master Yen Sid he had a stern look on his face, "Anyway, you may not being up the conversation you have just heard, do you understand?"
Daniel shook his head to the master. Thinking to himself. "Well, i didn't really hear the conversation as much as see what some of it was about. Those markings are scene on beings of great power and considered to be dangerous. I'll have to keep an eye on those two from now on."
"I'll be back in a minute guys" Kiru walked out the door then wondered around the school.
Serena nod then she walks to the window and looked outside then she looked up at the moon and her eyes widen 'dargh!' She then covered her eyes and turned away from the moon as she thought 'Serena your not suppose to look at the moon or otherwise it will become worse' she then uncovered her eyes and sighed with relief
Vanitas was walking beside Kiru in his spirit form "Where are we going?" Kiru asked Vanitas and he just humped his shoulders "Just trying to look for my next victim and I need your body to do it" he smirked and Kiru stopped "I might have to leave then" "I'll try to be as quite as a clam, maybe we should go for that little rat?" "Noo thats one person we are not gonna bother" Kiru shook her head and continued walking again.
Roxas got up off the bed "Well I gotta go i'll see you tomorrow" Roxas patted her back and left out the dorm room.
Serena looked at Roxas then she looked down at the ground she was worried....very worried....she held her head as memories of her horrid evil self came to her mind stealing people's hearts helping Maleficent all of those painful times....she sat on the bed and hugged her knees then she closed her eyes 'I want to tell her....but I don't want to hurt her.....' She thought as she hid her face in her knees not noticing that a certain little crow was watching her the crow then flew off going back to the castle
After an hour or two Kiru came back in the room and went over to Serena "What up" Kiru then sat down on the bed and turned on the tv amd the school news reporter started talking "Today on KMA news there has been yet the seconf murder this month we have photos of the body" They were about to show the photos but Kiru turned off the tv then got something o drink out of the fridge and threw one of them at Serena and opened the other one then started drinking it.
Serena catched the drink then opened it and started drinking but she had a thinking look on her face she closed her eyes and put the drink on the table then she opened her eyes 'hey ummm Kiru.....can you keep a secret.....' She said as she hesitated a bit
Kiru looked at Serena and nodded "Yeah sure what is it?"
Serena scratched the back of her head then looks at Kiru having a worried expression 'I know you never really ask who my Mum is....but.....would you ever think any different of me if I told you my Mum is uhh.....' She was really worried because she lost to many friends whenever she told them the truth but then she looked up 'Maleficent....' She said then she hid her face in her knees
Her eyes kept flickering back and forth to gold and her normal red she balled up her fist trying to hold it in "Oh... Really?"
Serena felt like she was gonna end up alone all over again but she looked up with a sad look 'yes....Maleficent is my Mum....it's ok if you don't want to be my friend any more....it's not like I haven't been alone before.....' She then hid her face in her knees
Kiru sighed and sat by her "Im not gonna leave you Serena" She tried to figure out a way to say it "Its just that... She and my mom tried to get rid of me and my dad, but I aint got no worries!" then she frowned "Stop covering up your face and stop feeling sorry for yourself thats one way for you to either lose a friend or get killed because you feel weak" Kiru rolled her eyes "I dont like when you do that though"
Serena stop hiding her face 'she told me....back then I helped her do so....but the real me is held back because of me really wanting to be good......Maleficent found me here though and he said somewhere in time I'll go back to my evil self....' She scratched te back of her head 'I'm really glad I met you though your the first person who didn't wanna get away from me because Maleficent is my Mum' she said while smiling at Kiru
Kiru gave her a quick smile then scooted towards her "Soo, you and Roxas?" She winked at Serena
Serena rolled her eyes and pokes Kiru 'me and Roxas I don't think so but what about you and Roxas' she said
Kiru shook her head "I don't like him like him like that!"
Serena chuckled 'well I like guys but I don't like Roxas he's a great guy to talk to but I don't like him like that too' she then looked down at her hand as she looks down at a locket she then held it tightly smiling
Kiru looks at the locket in her hands and thought to herself "Im not gonna question every little detail" She humped her shoulders then laid down on her own bed, put her headphones on and started rapping to a song link
Serena looked at Kiru then smiled and thought 'wow she sounds even better then me' she then took her hoodie off and laid down after a few hours she was trying to stay awake
Kiru was sound asleep with her Dream Eater Plushie she sleeps with almost every night.
Serena looked over at Kiru and smiled but then she yawned butstill tried to stay awake then when she closed her eyes everything went blank
The next day
Serena was asleep in her bed but then she sayup Imediently after hearing a girl scream and looked out the door then she got out of her bed putting her hoodie on and ran outside
last edited over a year ago