Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 491

over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Kiru crossed her legs "Okay"
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Serena chuckled 'well it all started right after a date me and Andrew had....I asked him to see if he could walk me home but for some reason he said no I thought it might've been because of my Mum so I decided to walk home alone....while I was walking I hears a voice I've never heard before and Andrew's turns out it was Andrew's real girlfriend and he was only using me to get her back...not only that but my Mum set agreed to the plan just didn't care at all' she then looked down as a tear ran down her face 'after that I cried I ran as fast as I can I couldn't bare it then I crossed the road blinded by tears I didn't notice that there was a truck coming by the time Riku sensed I was in danger it was to late.....I was lucky I didn't get Amnesia but sometimes I wish I did....that's why I sort of promised to never love again' she said and looked at Kiru
"Aw that a peice of sh*t, you don't let a muthaf***kin boy get in the way of yo life, you need to grow a freakin backbone is what you better do before I kck yo a** into next f**kin year do you hear me?" Kiru said "and everyone that cheated on me I went back and said 'go suck yo girlfriend's big d*ck and dont come running back to me if she cheats on you ya b*st*rd'" Kiru shook her head "Now shut up with your god*nm whining!! It just makes me sick when you do that, 'boohoo my life is a living hell' people go threw worst stuff than you, did you know that?!"
'Whoa whoa girl calm down or other wise Vanitas might come back and try to kill me' Serena said in a joking way while grabbing a pillow and used that as shield 'besides I know that I just get upset because I remember it the more I remember it the more my mark grows it sucks because it means I'm gonna be more sad and gloomy' she said still holding the pillow as the shield 'please don't turn into some crazy gorilla and kill me' she said having a fake scared look
"Really funny, I might just kill you if I want to" her eyes turned gold and turned back "But it all depends if he feels like it or not" Kiru humped her shoulders and grinned
Serena held the pillow more over her self 'please don't hurt me!' She said then laughed 'well yeah I'm feel better now that I told someone else about what happen to me then just Riku' she said scratching the back of her head
"If you know something is eating you up inside then just tell someone" Kiru said and stood up "Wow we've been talking for a long time almost lost track" she smiled
Serena looked at her watch 'hahaha your right so how many time you have left until you got to go?' Serena said while tilting her head
"Uhm lets see, the train leaves at 1:00 and its 11:30 am so I got around 2 hours left i guess" Kiru said as she looked at her watch
Serena was about to say something then there was some loud knocking on the door 'who could that be?' She said walking over to the door
Kiru just sat there waiting on her to open the door
Serena opened the door to see it was Mickey and Riku she kinda shrunk 'hello Serena and Kiru how have you two been' Mickey said with a small smile Serena kinda figured out why he's here and looks at Riku
"Cut the bullsh*t Mickey, why are you here?" Kiru said as she stood up and crossed her arms
Mickey looked at Serena 'I just need to talk with Serena along with Riku' he said as Serena looked down rubbing her arm
"Oh well then if thats all you want then everyone get the hell out my room!" Kiru pushed eveyone including Serena out of the room "and none of you bastards need to come back, bye bye now" then she slammed the door infront of their faces
Serena blinked for a minute then heard Mickey clear his through and looks at him to see a very concern look along with his arms being folded and tapping his foot 'ummm' she said as she scratched the back of her head 'Serena when was the last time you lost control of the mark' Mickey asked Serena looked down then after a few hours they were in the office and Serena was explaining what happens to her mark how it all start and why she lost control then she was looking down a bit ashamed 'so I see' Mickey looked at Riku
(Uhm I dont know how Riku would act in this kind of situation)
(Disappointed asking questions like how'd it all happen why didn't you tell me stuf like that)
(Okay i'll try)

"Why didnt you tell me all this before?" Riku asked
Serena looked down 'because I was worried that I'd be kicked out of this academy' she said
"You wouldnt have to worry about that Serena, you have Kiru and Roxas to protect your secret" Riku said and smiled
'Ummm I haven't told Roxas yet...' She said rubbing her arm
"Oh well you'll always have Kiru then, Right?" Riku asked
Serena looked down and stayed silent
"Whats wrong Serena?" Riku asked and went up to her
Serena was still looking down and stayed silent
Kiru slowly walked inside the office and leaned on the door "Its because im leaving" Kiru walked beside Serena and looked at Riku "But who else is she gonna talk to, you were her first friend since she's been here" "I know but I have too" Riku shook his head and said to himself "I cant believe this"
Serena closed her eyes still silent and fiddled with her bracelet that her Dad gave her for her birthday
"Well then bye everyone" Kiru waved and left out the office to get her stuff
'Serena your free to go now I'll haft to ask Axel something' Mickey said then Serena left with Riku
Roxas walked in the room "Your about to go?" Kiru nodded her head and Roxas sat down and pulled her down on his lap and they started talking about stuff
Riku didnt know what to say at the time so he stayed quiet and kept walking with Serena
Serena knew she should've told Riku these type of stuff she was just worried she looked up at him
Riku looked down at Serena and smiled "Dont worry about it squirt"
Axel walked up to Mickey and asked "Yes sir?"
While Roxas and Kiru were in the room Roxas crawled intop of her and kissed her but then Kiru frowned and her eyes turned gold "Get off" she pushed him off "I have no interest in you" Kiru said as she brushed herself off and Roxas smirked "You know you liked it Kiru and Vanitas" she rolled her eyes and jumped off the bed and licked her tongue out "Never!" Kiru said jokingly and laughed
Mikey looked up at Axel 'why do you think Kiru shouldn't be in this academy anymore'
Serena pouted at Riku and tackled him to the ground laughing
last edited over a year ago
Axel crossed his arms "I just want whats best for her and I wanna protect her but I cant do that with the danger that lurks around here and why are you concerned about us?"
Riku started laughing and gave her a noogie and tickled her
Mickey made a concern look 'because Kiru is Serena's first friend that shares the same pain as her they have quite a lot of things in common
Serena laughed while trying to escape 'hahahahah no no not the tickling hahahaha' she said while laughing
"Well does it really look like I care about her? No I only care about me and my kid" Axel said as he started getting angry with this
"Haha you'll never escape!" Riku continued tickling Serena
Roxas stood out in the hall watching Riku and Serena "Haha wow!"
'Hahahaha Roxas help me please! Hahahah' Serena said as she was on her back
'Do you think it's best to make Kiru move away from her life here make her go far away from her memories and also never see her friends again' he said looking Axel
"I know what your trying to do, your trying to make me feel giulty and keep her here" Axek shook his head "Well its not gonna work, and I didnt say that she was never coming back" Axel put his hands in his pockets then walked out.
Roxas laughed "Your own your own Serena!"
Serena playfully glared at Roxas 'TRAITOR' she managed to escape and his behind Roxas 'this is my human shield you can never get passed him!' She said making sure Roxas stays in place
Mickey sighed 'well I tried' he then looked down
"Thats not gonna work, I'll get passed him" Riku said
Kiru was watching them all play together and She giggled "They wont need me" then smiled and went to the train with Axel
Serena poked her tongue out at Riku and still hid behind Roxas
Riku grabbed Roxas's arm and started pulling him away so he could get to Serena
"Hey im not some shield or anything Serena!" Roxas said as he laughed while Riku pulled him away from her
'To bad Roxas your a human shield so act like it' she said while laughing and kept Roxas still making sure he doesn't move as she pokes her tongue out
Roxas rolled his eyes and chuckled "I would love to stay and play but I have things to do see you later!" Roxas remembered about the teleportation that Kiru taught him and teleported out of there
Serena looked at where Roxas was standing then looked at Riku 'uhhhh hi' then she ran away 'YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!' She said while running away
"Oh yes I will!" Riku started running after her
Serena ran faster and made an evil laughs while doing a Wario accent 'you can'ta catcha me' she said while laughing
Riku slowed down and stopped "I need to... catch my breath" he said and bend over breathing hard "Did you... tell Kiru... bye yet?"
Serena giggled and pokes Riku 'your getting a bit slow uncle and umm no but I gave her a locket that a friend that's just like her to her and I wanted to actually say good bye but there's a little note in there because its hard for me to say it to someone' she said while looking down
With Maleficent
A boy was standing next to Maleficent he was watching Riku and Serena mucking around a bit 'is that her?' He questioned looking at Maleficent 'yes I want you to go to that academy and make her fall in love with you' 'but what if she doesn't fall in love with me?' He said while looking back at Serena Maleficent held up a small bottle 'put this in her drink any drink she has put it in once she looks in your eyes she'll fall in love with you and the more you make her love you...' Maleficent couldn't finish because the boy already took the last bit of her sentence 'the more she will become evil' he said as he took the bottle then he made a small evil chuckle looking at Serena making an evil smirk