Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 451-491 of 491

over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Kiru and Riku went over to where Michael was "Look whats in it" Kiru told him
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Michael opened the bag and gasped 'holy crap magic books potion bottles' he takes out a small little empty bottle 'hey I've seen this it had some sort of pink liquid in it I saw Anderson pour it in Hikari's drink' he said showing the inside of the bag and the bottle
"I know what he's been doing" Riku looked at the bottle "He poured some kind of love potion in her drink" he said and looked at them
Michael made a concern face and stood up 'maybe Merlin and Yen Sid would know something about this' he said as he picked up the bag
Serena was sitting on the table fiddling with the rosé Anderson gave her she sighed dreamingly as she was still in a daze not noticing Roxas coming over
Roxas tapped her shoulder "Hey Serena, you alright over here?" he asked
Riku and Kiru nodded and went to go find Merlin
Serena nodded still fiddling with the rosé 'I'm just dandy' she said and sighed again
Merlin was just in class talking with Yen Sid 'I know what you mean Yen I just don't understand how Anderson can even do something like this' sees Michael Kiru and Riku walk in 'I expected you all to come in
"Okay well Anderson is coming back so i'll talk to you later" Roxas sat down in his seat
Kiru walked up to Mickey and Yen Sid "He's been using some kind of love potion and I think I know how he got it" she crossed her arms and Yen Sid spoke up "Love potion you say? Why woulde he have to use something like that?" then Kiru replied "Maybe he made her fall in love with him so Serena's darkness could grow and thats exactly what Maleficent wants... But thats just a thought"
Anderson walked up to Serena 'hey Serena darling can you come with me somewhere? I need to show you a surprise' he said Serena nodded 'yes my love' she then got up and Anderson looked back at Roxas and then turned around after Serena and Anderson walked out he made a force field so then Roxas wouldn't follow them anymore 'your going to love your surprise Serena it'll just make you burst with joy' he said smirking
Merlin nodded 'so I see but making her just fall in love with him won't make he turn evil' he said Michael made a confused face 'so we don't have anything I worry about?' Merlin shook his head 'no you do have something to worry about if Serena does one bad deed like killing an innocent creature or killing someone who is innocent while she's in her good form....the darkness will grow and she will turn back into her evil form wanting to destroy everything in her sight trust me Riku you have seen that form before and not only in school' he said looking at Riku
Riku nodded and Kiru said "But how are we going to stop Anderson? I dont think that Serena is gonna believe us if we tell her" she sat down in one of the chairs and looked at Merlin
"Where are they going?" Roxas said curiously and tried walking out but couldn for some reason "What the-" he rolled his eyes then teleported somewhere near them in a tree so he could watch from afar
Michael thought for a moment 'I don't know how but I think we're running out of time' Merlin said as he looked up
'Now sweetie you see that target' Anderson said as he pointed at a target on a tree 'I want you to shoot that target right in the middle' Serena nodded and raised the gun that Anderson gave her she put her finger on the trigger then after a few minutes of aiming correctly she pulled it as a small bird came out o the whole in the middle of the target there was a small screech from the bird and Serena's eyes widen 'w-what did I j-just shoot?' She said Anderson smirks 'its nothing dear' he said as he backed away from Serena she looked at her hands as she dropped the gun to see that they were beginning to turn like Maleficent's skin then she looked down as darkness appeared around her 'no no no no!' She tried to move but she was stuck in that one spot
last edited over a year ago
(Hey x-blade where are you?)
Roxas panicked alittle "Oh crap whats happening? I need to tell Kiru and the rest of them"
Kiru looked at Michael and nodded "Roxas said that something is happening to Serena as we speak" sh looked at everyone and Riku said "We have to go now guys"
Michael eyes widen 'dang it not now come on!' He said as he started running out
Serena closed her eyes as her hair started turning black her red hoodie turned black as well as darkness covered her more 'yes Serena let the darkness into your heart let it grow and be the one thing that you need!' He said as he watched Serena gets covered more in darkness and fall to her hands and knees
*pokes you with a stick* X-blaaaade ya there?
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
(Can I join?)
(I don't see why not)
(*Grabs the stick and breaks it* Im here now! lol and yes Shadowsign you can join, Hikari can we speed this Serena/darkness/maleficent thing some because im trying to stay on as long as I can but I cant though, I have school and stuff to deal with)
(MEH STICK! *anime cries* and yeah sure thing!)

The darkness disappeared around Serena and she was still on her hands and knees Anderson walked over to her 'you feel any better my sweet?' Serena looked up and opened her eyes to show they were red 'never felt any better' she smirked then she stood up
(*Pats you on the head* It had a good short life and okay)

Kiru grabbed onto Michael and Riku "Hold on tight" She teleported to where Anderson and Serena was, Riku looked at Serena then back at Anderson "What did you do to her?"
'Oh I just made her see the truth' Anderson said as he put a hand on Serena's shoulder 'WHY YOU BASTARD!' Michael then ran straight at Anderson but before he could do so Serena used her powers to lift up Michael and threw him back at Riku and Kiru Anderson made an evil chuckle 'oh for how foolish you are' Anderson smirked

( *still anime crying* my poor stick!)
(*Laughing* poor you too! boohoo! lol)

Kiru slowly shook her head and chuckled "You think you can win because Serena is evil now? Ha you must be mistaken because she was never and would never be strong and neither would you" Kiru's eyes changed gold then smirked and looked at Riku and Michael and closed her eyes "But you know something? I can do better though" Riku knew what she was about to do then Roxas teleported to them, Roxas and Riku lifted their hands up to Kiru and closed their eyes and you could see some of their energy going into Kiru "Need more power" she said
Sora was walking around town then stopped and raised his hand to the sky "I give you my power"
Axel knew what was going on and did the same as Sora
Yen Cid, Queen Minnie and Daisy joined in aswell "I give you my power" everyone said altogether
Roxas looked at Michael "Come on man" they still had their hands raised at Kiru.
Kiru had glowing rings around her "Almost there" her voice had a mix of Vanitas and hers together
Inside of Serena was the good one she was trapped inside but then she raised up her hands inside of her mind and whispered 'I give you my power'
Anderson eyes widen 'what?' Then he saw a little light come out from Serena's heart and go over to Kiru 'no this can't be happening!' He said Serena was about to summon some heartless but then Michael raised up his hands 'I give you my power' he said
(My stick shall rest in pieces *starts laughing* hahahaha!)
There was a bright light that flashed before their eyes when the light left Kiru opened her eyes "Tell me what are you gonna do, because its happening" she made the X-blade appear in her hand and pointed it at Anderson and smirked "Say goodnight Anderson" there was a beam of light that went straight threw him.
Anderson eyes widen then he fell to the ground Michael quickly stood up and walked over to Serena she backed away and was about to make a spell but then Michael grabbed her by the arms 'no more hiding my feelings' he said then he kissed Serena on the lips as her eyes widen then it started glowing around her
Riku smiled and Roxas turned his head away "Eeww" he stuck his tongue out and Kiru playfully punched Roxas's shoulder "You gonna kiss me Kiru?" he asked and Kiru looked at him and put her face to his "...Uhm... No" she laughed and looked back at Serena and Michael
Serena opened her eyes to show that they were her normal golden ones then Michael stopped kissing her and show that she was back to her normal self 'so you did have feelings for me eh?' She said Michael blushed and scratched the back of his head 'uhh no no I haven't Uhh' Serena rolled her eyes 'oh shut up already' Serena kissed Michael and he blushes even more then after when Serena broke the kiss Michael was in a daze as he twirled around and fell to the ground 'uh oh' she said
Roxas and Riku started laughing then the energy around Kiru disappeared so did the X-Blade and Roxas pulled Kiru in and frenched kissed her
Serena giggled and helps Michael up 'we should all probably get inside it's getting late' she said and looked at Michael
Kiru pulled away and nodded and started flow motioning inside Roxas shook his head and ran inside so did Riku
Serena smiled and held Michael'a hand as they both went inside
Kiru made it back inside the academy and met up with Axel "Daddy you can't beleive what I just did!!" Axel smiled and nodded "I think I know what you did already though" he hugged Kiru and looked at Roxas abd Riku walking up to them. Riku looked at Kiru and patted her back then looked at Axel "You have a very good girl Axel" Sora ran up to them with his hands behind his head with a grin on his face "Yeah and better take good care of her or im coming after you!" Sora licked his tongue out and hugged Kiru, "Pedo Bear" Roxas said under his breath and Sora looked at Roxas "What was that?" "Oh nothing" he walked up to Kiru "I havnt forgotten about your birthday present though" She tilted her head at Roxas "Well I totally forgot about my birthday, What did you get me?" "I'll have it ready bby tomorrow" "But I want it now Roxas!" He chuckled and shook his head "You'll have to wait" Kiru crossed her arms and pouted at him "Fine!"
Serena walked up behind standing next to Kiru holding Michael hand to be honest Michael was a bit nervous.....ok I take that back he was VERY VERY nervous
Sora waved at Serena and Michael, Kiru walked over to Axel and whispered something in his ear then he nodded "Okay" Kiru went over to Sora and whispered something in his ear aswell then he chuckled "Yeah"
Michael (still being nervous) looked at Kiru 'I wonder what she's doing' he thought while Serena went to talk with Riku and after a few minutes 'yes Uncle I know he's nervous' Serena put her hands on her hips
"Im hungry!" Kiru said and put her hands on her stomach, Roxas chuckled "Your always hungry though" Kiru grinned "Lets go get something to eat!"
Serena laughed 'last one there has to but the food' she said an started running to the cafeteria 'HEY COME BACK HERE!' Michael laughed running after her
Kiru laughed and shook her head "Kids these days, am I right?" Sora nodded then Roxas spoke up "Anyway come on before one of us has to pay for the stuff!" Roxas and Axel ran behind Serena and Michael "Arent you coming Riku?" Sora asked and tilted his head "Not today maybe another time I have stuff to do" "Okay if you say so" Riku walked to the other direction and Kiru said "Come on Sora!" she started flowmotioning to the cafeteria and Sora did the same following close behind her. Right before Kiru passed the others she said "I should really teach you all how to flowmo, see you there losers!" she kept going so did Sora and Roxas and Axel was still running behind the two
Serena laughed then ran on all four and managed to catch up 'hi! Bye!' She managed to get to the cafeteria first but she crashed into the table
Kiru was sitting down at the table already when Serena crashed into the table "Oh you finally made it, I thought I was gonna have to wait hours!" She said in a cocky tone, Sora made it in 3rd, Roxas 4th, and Axel in last place. Roxas looked over at Kiru "How did you get im here so fast?! You were just in the hall!" Kiru laughed and shook her head "Thats what you think! Anyway I guess daddy is gonna buy the food!" Axel facelpalmed then chuckled "I guess so, what do you guys want?"
Serena sat up 'Chicken pizza!' Michael looked at Serena weirdly 'chicken pizza?' Serena looked at Michael 'haven't you ever heard of chicken pizza?' Michael nodded 'I have but I hate chicken pizza' Serena playfully glared at Michael 'never hate chicken pizza!'
"Fine, daddy can we get stuff crust with extra cheese and hamburger, chicken and pepperoni on it!?" Kiru looked around to everyone else "If you don't like like it then dont eat it or just pick it off!" Axel nodded then went up to the counter and ordered the pizza.