Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 491

over a year ago zemyx1000 said…
(i go to go to bed ill post u tomorrow be here and after i post plze post back dont just post every 3 hours!)
over a year ago lux2 said…
"Ghost." He vanishes. He walks to the room and axidentaly steps on axel's foot. "Ahhh! Larxen!" Axel rubbs his foot.

"Huh?" She turns around.

"You steped on my foot!"

"Oh bo ho," she rubs her eyes. Axel mumbles and returns talking to roxas.

Lenney quickly opens and shuts the door fast and quietly.
over a year ago dargox said…
Dexal turns to daniel, asking. "are you sure? Cause I don't sense anything."
Jenna's ghost returned to her body Jenna imedly waks up, sitting up she says "they want so power of mine. me mom told me about this power that's rare & its called 'the power of the pure darkness' and they are gonna try to take my powers from me!" shuts power of pure darkness at a wall and almost hitting lenney in the face "heh oops sorry"
"Are thhey up to the same skeem again? Are they trying to makeyou a nonody?" Lenney offers a hand. "Come on get up." He opens a bloack portel an pushes her tbhrough it. Axel walks through the ddoor abd sees me. "Lenex?" I ruun through the portal and shut it. We are now at your house. (Sorry i am veruy busy talk to you in a while.)
(okay) jenna sits on a chair "i honstly don't know what they were doing. but they want something like this thing called a 'power' or something like that, and they tried to drain it from me." looking at the floor "I'm a monster. I could have hurt you to day, mabey even worse." wiping tears from eyes "this 'power' i have if i don't control it who knows what will happen!" flaming sords apper and she throws and hits a wall but they don't burn anything "axel's knives that never burn anything but xemnas...ya know these may be handy"
All they did to me wasgive me power, Lenney shoots black and white lightning. Did you hear what axel called me?
"kinda. But so what you were a member [kinda] before me. and i..heh heh kinda...sorta....stole these knives off axel. But can someone tell me about this 'power' i have & wayy its of so inportance to the members?? and why do they want me as a nobody??" holds the fear fighter in her hand. "its like the more i know of my self he more i come to think 'mabey i am a monster/nobody' cause i can't rember anything of my past and the only person in my past i rember was Dem before he was a nobody I rember him because he was my boyfriend, one day he dissapered and when i started getting calls i knew he had to be out there. And I know now that he's all right. nothing an stop me from getting what i know is mine back. Even. If. I. K!ll. The .Other. Members." purple & black flames shoot up from behind her the pickture of the orgazation13 crumples up and fades to nothing
"I guess. How long ago did you steal those knives?"
"I dunno bout the first time I pasts axel's room. his room is next to a bathroom so I said that 'I needed to use the bathroom' vexeon walked me up there I walked in the wrong room saw them on the table so took them threw them in my bag then walked out acting like I accently walked in the wrong room {witch I kinda did walk in his room by accendate because I did need to use the lav}. But its like this two years in drama pluse a natural born actress and actor as parents also adds to the factor that I can put on a good act without even trying."
last edited over a year ago
"Huh did you ever think of reterning them? Err...ughh... sorry my old self poped up."
"Well yes but every time i do return them, I'll just get so mad and they appear out of now were. its like the more angry I am the more power the org XIII is and this is a guse but if they pull they power out of me, then they will be super powerful. If that's the case I must were dark colors like purple and black, so if i do get angry I can't harm anyone...well I can but I don't use my powers and give my self away. The one thing that makes me nerves is not knowing if my friend is okay. But one learns to hide his/her feelings."
over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Serena Hikari Stone
Sexual Orientation: straight (but people thinks she's a lesbian)
Personality: she's kinda shy she really doesn't like talking especially when it comes to talking to people she has never met before
Home Island: Destiny island

Height: 5'6
Weight: 20lb (she doesn't really eat much but she's still quite strong)
Appearance: link

Power Element: ice and lightning and darkness
Abilities: you'll see
Skills: just wait and see
Keyblade name: darkness of the moon
Keyblade abilities: well I'll think of some as we go
Extra info: Riku is her uncle

Bio: Serena is a mysterious child she may look like she's weak but she's not really but yeah she gets teased a lot because she likes to hang out with girls more she doesn't trust boys that much but her uncle is trying to get her to have boys and girls as friends she also gets teased and called silent girl a lot
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
(You are accepted!)
(Yaaaaay!!!!)

Serena: *pops her head through the door then slowly walks through it stopping right infront of the door looking around*
(Lol, Im about to make another character)

Name: Roxas Jr
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: RJ is a flirt, he can be selfish at times but is a softy inside but doesn't want anyone to know that and he can be kind of a pervert a times too.
Home Island: Destiny Island

Height: 5'7
Weight: 130
Appearance: Pic below

Power Element: Thunder
Abilities: Wait for it
Skills: Wait for that to
Keyblade name: Oblivion
Keyblade abilities: You know what it is
Extra info: He is the son of Sora but turned out to look alot like Roxas instead and he is considered "the one who girls love" dude at the school.

Bio: (I don't have anything right now)
(Lol, Im about to make another character)

Name: Roxas Jr
Sexual Orientatio
(Nice character!)

Serena: *she shrinks a bit shyly and then slowly starts walking but bumps into Roxas Jr* oof
"Hey watch where your going" He turned around then said "Oh im sorry" he grabbed her hand then kissed it "My name is Roxas Jr. but you can call me RJ and you are?"

Kiru was walking to Minnie's office for some unknown reason, she knocked on the door and Minnie said "Come In" Kiru walked in "Hello Minnie, why am I here?" she asked and Minnie answered "There Is a new student coming her name Is Serena I want you to guide her you know like an advisor" Minnie said and Kiru eyes widened then thought to herself "Man why me?" "Okay ma'am" Kiru walked out the room in search for the newcomer.
(I'm gonna start writing like how people write in stories I like it that way)

Serena stayed silent and then takes her hand back putting both her hands begin her back and looks down at the ground shyly and kicks the ground too not saying a single word
(I like it that way too!)

"Oh your the shy type huh?" Roxas put his arms behind his head and then grinned

"I don't even know what she loos like, so how am i supposed to know who she is?" Kiru said to herself as she kept walking until she came into the main room and saw RJ in there with a girl she hasn't seen around here before "That must be her" she walked up to them "RJ stop bothering her" Roxas put his hands up in a mcok of surrender "Woah, okay I was just about to show her around the place." Kiru rolled her eyes "Im supposed to be doing that, now go!" She pointed towards the other way then Roxas went up to the new girls ear and whispered "See ya around"
Serena still not talking looks at Roxas confused as he walked away then looks at Kiru
"Sorry about him but you'll get used to it anyway your Serena right?" Kiru asked
Serena nods then she looked around the school and made a sign for a pen and paper*
Kiru went to a table and picked up a pen and paper "Here ya go"
Serena took the pen and paper and then wrote in it then gives Kiru the paper an it says 'I heard that Professer Riku was here can we go to his class first?' Then she puts her hands in her pockets
She smiled then replied back "Yeah sure, follow me!" Kiru started walking down the hallway with Serena "Hey you know what would be faster? Teleporting, but you can't tell anyone this because they don't allow people using abilities like these unsupervised" Kiru grabbed Serena's hand then closed her eyes and teleported to the door of Prof. Riku's class "Here we go" She opened the door and walked in with her.
Serena then looked at Riku then she started jumping excitingly and runs up to him and hugs him
(I guess I'll play for him right now unless you want to? any which way would be alright!)

Kiru looked confused when she ran up and hugged mister Riku "Uhm Serena why did you just hug Mr. R?"
(Can you be Riku please it's just that I can't personalise him that well)

Serena looked up at Riku and smiles then looks at Kiru and back at Riku confuse mouthing 'you never told them?' As she was still hugging Riku
(Oh okie doki)

Riku hugged Serena back said "No not yet, i was going to though" Kiru walked up to them and was waiting for an answer, Riku looked at Kiru and told her "Oh yes Serena here Is my neice" "Oh, well Serena you have one handsome uncle indeed!" Kiru giggled and Riku chuckled "Well I don't want to hold you both up, I'll see you guys later"
Serena let Riku and waved as he walked away she smiled brightly and looked at Kiru and wrote on the paper 'where to next?' And gave her the paper
(Can you be Kairi for me?)

"We are going to the Study of Heartless class which is Prof. Kairi, lets go!" She grabbed her hand again and teleported to the class, Kiru went in with Serena and went up to Prof. Kairi "Hey Kairi!" She hugged her and introduced her to the new girl "This Is the new girl Serena, Im just showing her around the school"
(Well sure thing!)

Kairi smiled while putting a hand out at Serena 'well nice to meet you Serena' she said but Serena stared at Kairi's hand and then looks at Kiru and back at Kairi then hesitates a bit but shakes her hand back nodding in greeting Kairi then smiled 'your quite shy aren't you' Serena then looked down shyly as she kicked the ground
Kiru giggled and hugged Serena from behind "Yes, yes she is!"
Kairi smiled brightly and then pats Serena on the head 'well your uncle mentions you a lot to me an the other teachers here at this school' she said and Serena smiled then looked at Kiru weirdly because she was hugging her suddenly a boy came up 'well well well if it isn't silent girl' he said while smirking but Kairi said in an angry voice 'Michael that is not a nice thing to say to our new student' but the boy did not listen as he laughed 'wow you really do like to follow me around ey? Hahaha what a loser' he said poking Serena's forehead then Serena growled 'awwww did I make the little silent kitty angry hahahaha what are you gonna do slap me with your little weak hands' the boy just laughed more as Serena got more an more angry then in a blink of an eye the boy went flying and hit his head on the locker while Serena's fist was raised in the air
Kiru had a surprised look on her face "woah"
Serena cracked her knuckles as she glared at the knocked out boy
Kiru eyes flickered to gold then back "daaaanm girl you sure do know how to pack a punch dont you?"
Serena smirked and rubbed her fist on her hoodie Kairi then puts a hand on her shoulder 'I think some kids are gonna be happy to have you around' she said and Serena smiled brightly and nods
Kiru laughed "Well its time for us to go, bye Kairi!" Kiru hugged her again then ran out the room with Serena "Well thats enough showing you classes for one day anyway you share a dorm with me one of my friends Dexal shared it with me before but now they have a 'boys and girls sleep in seperate dorms' rule now so yeah anyway hold on" Kiru teleported to their dorm room
Serena looks around the room then puts her small bag down on a bed sitting down also still looking around
There was a knock from the door "Come in!" Kiru yelled and she regreted sayin that when she saw it was RJ "Why are you here Roxas?" She asked and rolled her eyes and he answered "I just wanted to see your beautiful face again" Kiru blushed alittle then pointed to the door "Its time for you to go now bye bye now" Roxas saw Serena and waved "Hello again" he was about to walkout the door and winked at both of them first then left.
Serena looks at Kiru then sees her blushing and smirks in a 'oooooh you like him' way as she crosses her arms*
Kiru sees Serena looking at her "I dont like him like that" She blushes more then hides her face
Serena grabbed a hand mirror then shows Kiru the blush on her face with it as she made the look on her face again but this time it says 'by are you blushing then?' She then smirked even more
"I dont know but I know I dont like him" She tried to hide the blush as hard as she could "Anyway I know what would make you blush" Kiru's eyes change to gold then she leaned into and her licked her cheek Kiru grinned and said "how about that?"
Serena then pushed Kiru away and growled at her then she writes on the piece of paper and gives it to her 'I AM NOT A FUCKIN LESBIAN WHY DOES EVERY ONE SAY THAT I GET SO PISSED OFF WHEN GIRLS FLIRT WITH ME' then she folds her arms angerly
"See I knew I could make you mad! My work here is done, Oh I forgot you comin to the sing off in the lounge today its gonna start soon its me vs Nick"
Serena panicked then started shaking her head really not wanting to sing then hears a knock on the door and goes to open it then sees Riku and tilts head curiously
Riku folded his arms "Maybe you should to interact with the other kids here" Kiru nodded "Yeah you dont need too sing just sit there and talk to people"