Kingdom Hearts Key Meister Academy (KH school life)

dargox posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 07:47AM
Rules:
No god modding!
No killing others without permission.
Curing allowed.
Violence allowed.
Sexual content allowed.
Just have fun.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­
Prolong: in the new world of kingdom hearts old foes once thought defected as return to cause chaso but luckily one mouse with his school of keyblade welders are ready to combat this evil.
KMA staff:

Mickey.M= Head master
Minnie.M= counselor
Daisy.D= Nurse
Yen Sid= Mission Holder

Prof. Merlin= History of Islands (worlds)
Prof. Ansem= Study of the Heart
Prof. Donald.D= Magic class
Prof. Riku= Study of Nobodies
Prof. Kairi= Study of Heartless
Prof. Sora= Keyblade & Combat Class
Prof. Goofy= PE
Prof. Chip 'n Dale= Gummi Tech & Building
Enrollment letter:

Dear, parents or guardian.
Your child have been selected to be a student at our school, Key Meister Academy on Disney Castle Island here not only your will learn the basic school teaching but also how to summon & welded the keyblade inside them as well, here at Disney Castle we have many activities to keep your child happy. So parents if you wish to enroll your child into K.M.A, then please fill out the info sheet that with, this letter and mail it back.

Thank you.
Student info:

Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Home Island:

Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

Power Element:
Abilities:
Skills:
Keyblade name:
Keyblade abilities:
Extra info:

Bio:
last edited on Aug 08, 2012 at 03:35PM

Kingdom Hearts 491 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 491

over a year ago hikari_hiwatari said…
Serena put a hand on Kiru's shoulder and smiled 'I understand trust me I sort of know how you feel' As she then looked down 'trust me on this one I actually ran away from my Mum' she took her hand back and hugged her knees
over a year ago X-Blade_Wielder said…
Kiru looked at Serena "Care to tell me?" Axel was there smiling that Kiru made an actual friend "A true friend" A whispered to himself then walked away.
Serena scratched the back of her head then put her hoodie down 'well....my uncle doesn't know anything about this but....my mum is cruel.....very cruel she would always boss me around tell me what to do heck she even tried to put me in a black market.....but before that she protects me but it was fake she made up lies saying that the world was a hellish cruel place.....by then I didn't know that Riku was my uncle...' She stayed silent for a few minutes as he didn't notice that Riku was near by and he heard what Serena said but continued to listen as she continued 'she would try to keep me inside so then she could use me to help her find places cause when ever I'm asleep and I have a dream about a rare place I mumble it out its magic really but....it's very dangerous....but then I fell in love...I used to like a boy his name is Anderson but then he cheated on me but he dated me because my mum told him too....so then I ran away....I never told my uncle that I ran away and I don't want him to really know.....' She hugged her knees tighter as she hid her face her snow white hair falling in front of her face
Riku heard everything they said "Wha... I didn't know that she ran away" He stayed within hearing range and kept quite. Kiru put her head down "If I were you, I would have killed her because he would have told me to or If I declined he would have controled me instead" She put her head down "Just like today what I did to you and Roxas" Roxas was wide awake now listening to everything they were saying, She then looked over at Serena "Did you know Michael before you came here?"
Serena sighed and opened her eyes 'yes....he used to be my closest friend....but then....he got mad at me because he asked me to help him with something and that something was....robbing a bank....I didn't know so after a few hours next thing I put the flash back on the bank's sign and then I was running....my Dad was the only person who believed me since Michael made up a rumour that it was only me who wanted to rob the bank....my Dad was about to tell the please but my mum....she....' Serena couldn't finish her sentence as a tear ran down her face 'ever since that day I vowed I would never talk to people I don't know....and I still wanna keep that vow up but you can't tell uncle Riku anything I don't want him marching up to Mum or other wise....' She stayed silent and then sighed as she whispered for only Kiru to hear 'she'll kill him' she then moved away 'Riki is my only actually family left and I don't want to loose him.....and I don't want to loose my friends again' she looked at Kiru
Kiru looked at Serena and smiled at her "I won't tell a soul" her smile went into a goofy toothy grin "and besides... no one will never try to touch you when im around! but you have to promise not to tell anyone about my past, alright?" Kiru put up her pinky finger
Serena smiled and wrapped her own pinky around Kiru's 'pinkie pie cross my heart hope to die poke a cupcake in my eye' she said while covering her right eye with one hand
Kiru nodded "same here" and covered a hand over her own eye.
"Thats so sweet" Roxas said as he got up off the bed "heh you two are something special" Roxas grinned and Kiru grinned aswell "You are to Roxas! We got ourselves a trio now!" She licked her tongue out at both of them "So how about something to eat im starving" Roxas rolled his eyes "I'll buy"
Serena rubbed her arm and made a sweat drop 'Uhhhh I'm not allowed to have sugar' she said remembering the last time she had sugar
They both laughed and said "Okay, no sugar" then they laughed again because they both said it at the same time "Ladies first" Roxas opened the door for both of them and walked out after them.
Serena went back into her quiet stage even though Kiru and Roxas was thee with her she didn't like talking when people were around
"Everyone likes pizza right?" Kiru asked as she ran up to the counter and asked for a medium pizza
Serena nods but then she looks out the window and makes a curious look
Kiru came back and asked Roxas for $10 and payed for the pizza "So what ya lookin at?" Roxas asked
Serena shook head and blinks still looking at the same place then thinks 'that's weird....I thought I saw....no way he's been sealed forever my uncle told me he made sure of it' then she looks at Roxas and made some signs meaning 'it's nothing' then she puts her hoodie up
Roxas rolled his eyes then humped his shoulders "Okay then" Kiru came back with the pizza "Here we go! stuffed crust my favorite!" She licked her lips and got a slice of pizza so did Roxas.
Serena tilted her head on what Kiru mean by the stuffed crust then was to go take a piece but half of the heartless symbol could be seen on her hand as her sleeve moved up a bit and she takes a slice
last edited over a year ago
Kiru noticed the heartless symbol on her hand "Roxas can you go get us something to drink?" Kiru asked and Roxas nodded and got up and left. Kiru grabbed her hand and pulled up her sleeve "Well looky here aint that something" Kiru pulled of both of her own gloves off and the right hand had an unversed symbol on it and the left has an nobody symbol on it then she showed them to Serena "Whats with he heartless symbol on yours?" Kiru raised an eyebrow.
Serena looked down to the side not wanting to talk about it then puts her sleeves down and puts her hands in her pocket
Kiru grew inpatient "Well, im waiting"
Serena looked at Kiru and sighed and whispered for only her to hear 'I'll tell you when we're back in the room....I don't want anyone else to know....' She said and backed away and then she looked around making sure no one was near by
"Okay" Kiru said as Roxas came back to the table with the drinks "Here are your drinks ladies" He said and gave them their drinks "So what are ya'll talkin about?" "Nothin much ya know girl stuff, like doing eachothers hair and make-up" Roxas made this grossed out face "ew well I don't wanna here about that!" Roxas said and stuck his tongue out "Hey your stealing my stuff Roxas!" Kiru said about the licking her tongue out and Roxas laughed
Serena made a grossed out face at Kiru meaning she hates talking about make-up as well and also about doing hair and anything that's girly then she gagged
Kiru laughed at both of their faces "I guess we all don't like that stuff then!"She winked at them
Serena pouted then her face went face went blank and so did her eyes
"Serena whats wrong?" Roxas waved his hand in her face to get her attention
Serena was still in her blank state not making any movements at all
Roxas looks at Kiru then looks back at Serena, then Kiru spoke up "Serena, don't you hear us?!" She slighty raised her voice.
Serena was still in a blank state then she shook her head and held it 'huh what?' She said for only Roxas and Kiru to hear
Kiru said it again "Didn't you hear us? Roxas asked whats wrong?"
Serena shook her head 'I didn't hear anything besides a weird voice in my head' she rubbed her head
"A wierd voice? What did it sound like?" Roxas asked then said to himself 'These girls are messed up'
Serena whacked Roxas on the head her having very good hearing then she gave Roxas a mini glare but calmed down 'honestly I don't know how to say it'
Roxas held is hand on his head and Kiru said "Oh"
Serena got up from the table 'ummm I'll be back I gotta check something' as she said that she started walking away and put her hoodie up
Kiru and Roxas was waiting on Serena to come back, "Soo" Roxas said as he sat at the seat beside her "What you been doing?" He asked Kiru and she scooted over "Nothing" she said and Roxas kept scooting over to her then she fell off the seat with an "Oof, ow my butt" Roxas helped her back on the seat.
Serena was outside of the school and was in the forest as she soon came into an opening and looked around she was wondering why she came here in the first place as she shruged and was about to turn around 'awe what's the matter honey? Don't you want to see your dear mother' an evil voice that gave Serena the chills was said as a firmilier looking women came out from the shadows Serena turned around 'Maleficent' she said with a bit of a growl Maleficent laughed evil 'well it seems you remember me darling now what are you doing in a place like this' she said as she looked around 'I thought I smelt some evil around here and that's you' she clinched her fist and made a death glare but Maleficent laughed 'now now dear why don't you come back home and we-' she was was cut off by Serena 'NO I will never come back and go back to my evil self I've done enough and after what you did to me never again am I going back' she said as Maleficent narrowed her eyes 'fine....but in a few days in time you will have a thirst for true evil again' she then disappeared in darkness but Serena just made a 'pfft' and turned around walking back to Roxas and Kiru but she had a bit of a thinking expression
Kiru laid her head down on the table a few minutes ago and fell asleep, while Roxas was playing with her hair.
Serena was still walking while thinking then she looked up seeing Roxas and Kiru and then what Maleficent said came into her head '......but in a few days in time....you you will have a thirst for true evil.....again' she then shook her head and thought 'no matter what she says I will never go back to what I was before especially after what she has done to me' and continued walking then she made a small smile 'sorry I took so long this school is quite big and I kinda got lost' she was lucky she was a very good liar but she didn't want to say what she really did in public
Roxas looked at Serena 'Its alright" Kiru was half woke now and said "If you... say so" and yawned
Serena chuckled but she then saw a crow and knew who it belonged to then she looked back at Roxas and Kiru 'let's head back into the room' she said
Back at Maleficent's castle
Maleficent was looking in her crystal ball watching as Serena Roxas and Kiru was walking into the room 'what do we do? She's the strongest one in our group' said Pete but he got whacked on the head head by Oogie 'thank you but do not worry Pete' a small evil smile curled up on her face 'she'll be back....and more thirsty then ever' she said as she put a finger on the crystal ball and as the crystal ball showed Serena's face and Maleficent slid her finger down the crystal ball 'she'll be urging to come back in a few days time
Back with Serena Roxas and Kiru
Roxas, Kiru, and Serena walked inside the dorm room and locked the door behind them, Kiru put on her headphones then said "Thats that stuff I dont like, bang bang" she made a gun with her fingers and pretended to shoot someone.
Serena laughed and sat down on her bed
Roxas sat on Kiru's bed and laughed at her to
Serena hugged her knees 'so how did you two meet?' She said as she smirked at how close they were
"It was a day that I was horribly abused by Larxene, Axel wasnt there at the time so I ran away to the park then him and his parents found me and thats when we became friends and I told him about Vanitas, he and my dad are the ones that keep up with Vanitas" Kiru saw that look on Serena's face then rolled her eyes and put her headphones back on.
Serena laughed at Kiru then she saw Kairi come to the door 'ummm Serena head master Mickey and Yen Sid would like to speak to you in the office' Serena tilted her head as she then looked at Kiru and Roxas
Kiru was flat on her bed sleep and Roxas looked at Serena and humped his shoulders
Serena got up from her bed and followed Kairi to the office
(I hope you don't mind if you can be Yen Cid)
At the Office
Mickey was pasting around in his office then he looked at Yen Cid 'are you defently sure that Serena is the one with the mark?' He said as he had a bit of a concern look
"I am indeed sure Mickey" Yen Sid rubbed his beard as he bagan to speak again "But there is another with two different marks, but we should look out for both of them and make sure nothing happens" Yen Sid said as he didnt want to speak of that person spreading evil around Kiru's body "No one shall no" he said to himself and continued to rub his long grey beard.