High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 776

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Karina Kusukawa
Year In High School: 2nd year
Club You're Involved In: Judo
Bio: TBR
Appearance: (Pic)
Name: Karina Kusukawa
Year In High School: 2nd year
Club You're Involved In: Judo
Bio: TB
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Name: Saya Sahashi
Year In High School: Second Year
Club You're Involved In (Class): Flower Arrangement
Appearance: (Pic)

*Teacher begins class and sees Saya in her black suit and tie attire.*

Teacher: Miss Sahashi what have I told you about wearing your uniform?

Saya: Sensei I can't where that. It distracts from the color of the flowers in my hair.

Teacher: Miss Sahashi... you're breaking rules just for flowers?

Saya: Sensei it's not just for flowers it's for the world! If no one stopped to smell the roses or look at the tulips why would you want to keep living?
Name: Saya Sahashi
Year In High School: Second Year
Club You're Involved In (Class): Flowe
Karina: *she was on her way to class until she was hassled by a gang of rowdy guys and girls*
???: Where do you think you're going today Karina?
Karina: Just move out of my way....
Teacher: That's it go to the principals now.*

Saya: fine.
*She'd quietly get her things and began to walk when she saw the group of students hassling 1 girl*
[I wonder what's going on?]
last edited over a year ago
???: I don't think you've heard about the new deal, you've got to pay up a fee to go to your class now.
Karina: Move.....
???: Not a chance,
Karina: I see.... If I'm paying a fee..... *She watched as someone approached her, she grabbed and threw the girl down*
???: What the hell?
Karina: Come on then.....
???: *Another girl charged*
Karina: *She'd counter by holding the girl in a joint lock*
???: What is she?! She's not human,
*After Karina let her go, the others ran away*
Saya: Wowsrs!
You just took down those bullies without breaking a sweat!
*She'd run up to the girl and would grab her hands*
Not to mention while showing your strength you even decided to not really hurt them!
*She was amazed with this new girl never having had any real conflict in her life this brawler was a new sense of excitement.*
Karina: It's only Judo.
Saya: I've never seen it in action before!

*As she spoke an announcement came on the intercom*
Principal: Mr. Teshima please go to the front gate/ I repeat Mr.Teshima please go to the front gate.

Saya: Hmmm That's weird. Anyway my name is Saya Sahashi, but you can just call me Sahashi.
Karina: I'm Karina Kusukawa, *she bowed gracefully* Nice to meet you.
Saya: Miss Kusukawa you're so classy and graceful.
*She'd also bow*
Well where are you headed?
Karina: To class of course.
Saya: Well Kusukawa I'll walk you.
*She'd pull back her sleeve*
I'll protect you if those ruffians come back.
*She'd close her eyes and would warmly smile at Kusukawa.*
Karina: Hey, thanks.
*They'd begin walking and Saya continuously bothered the girl about Judo until an announcement came on*

Principal: Teachers we are on lock down! Everyone stay in your classes at all cost we have an intruder on the campus and he is dangerous!
*The intercom then went off*
Karina: Great, that's not promising at all.
Saya:...Kusukawa... you can take the intruder down no problem right?
Karina: I guess... We have learned weapons training so I may be able to.
Saya: I thought Judo only used grips and pins and stuff?
over a year ago The_Temporal said…
Name: Rei Yajirobo
Year In High School: Third year
Club You're Involved In (Class): kendo
Appearance:
Name: Rei Yajirobo
Year In High School: Third year
Club You're Involved In (Class): kendo
Karina: Actually, that's all the matches really are. However training is a bit more than that.
Saya: I see.
Do you think we should go back to class. I mean since an intruder is on campus and we went on lock down he must be very dangerous.
Kana: Yeah, come on!!!
*As the girls ran down the hall approaching their classroom the Intercom came on once again. *

Principal: A Violent incident has occurred at the front gate we need for all students to evacuate and for them to listen to their teachers orders!
*The principals door then flew open and a blood filled growl begin to emit throughout the school.*

Get back! No AAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

*The principals voice could no longer be heard only the sound of some creature feeding.*
Karina: Uh oh, not sounding promising.
Saya: wha...what's going on?

*The students and faculty then ran from their classrooms and offices and began pushing and trampling the girls had mere seconds before they were crushed.

Where do we go?

*They were in an intersection hall. They could either escape to the library, the girls bathroom, or the tea ceremony club room.*
Karina: Come on, we'll stay in the bathroom till this blows over. *she grabbed Saya and took her into the bathroom*
*As they entered the bathroom they saw that it was abandoned nothing could be heard the the shuffling of feet and the screams of those being trampled along with the sound of the beast feeding. Saya would close the door and would lock it behind them.*

Saya: Kusukawa...what..what's going on? What do we do!?!
Karina: Find something we can use as a weapon. Whatever you can for now. But we're in a bathroom.... *she'd knock herself on the head* Baka Baka Baka Baka!!!!!
Saya: It's not your fault we had little choice...um
*She'd manage to get the metallic toilet paper holder free it was the size of a thin water bottle as thick as a candy bar.*
This was all I could find..
Karina: Doesn't seem like we have much choice....
Saya: What...what do we do Kusukawa?

*As they waited the halls began to grow quite with the exception of quick footsteps every other minute.*

I wonder what's going on out there...I wonder who the intruder could be or what they could have done.. Maybe I'd be safer at my dorm? Man...this is just too much.
*She'd slump over and would put her head in her arms*
Karina: You're from the Flower Arrangement Club aren't you.
Saya: Yes...I am. Though I don't see how that'd help us here. All I can really do is identify plants and their uses. Why do you have a fever or something?
Karina: No..... Just wanted to tell you to be like a flower..... grow and Bloom. Now's your time to bloom. Show your resolve.
*Tears would form in her eyes*
Saya: You...you're right...a flower...wouldn't give u..even when stepped on it still absorbs light and at least tries to keep fighting for life.. I can't give up.

*She'd stand and would dust off her black skirt and walked up to Karina*

Miss Kusukawa.. I'll do my best all that I ask is that you lead me to our next destination.
Karina: We need to head to another room and find something better to use as a weapon*
Saya: But what room?
Karina: If possible..... We can go to the Cafeteria and get into the kitchen, get some knives.....
Saya: That's across the main building on the 1st floor. Do you think we can make it without encountering the intruder? It is a big school so we should have no problem right?
Karina: We'll have to try as hard as possible to pull this off.
Saya:..Okay.

*As they opened the door they saw that the hallway was empty with garbage and books tossed across the floor. As they walk they came to the separation of the hall. To the left was the entrance to one of the staircases and to the right was the hallway to the elevator.*

Which path should we take?
Karina: Come on, let's take the elevator.
Saya: Alright.

*The elevator opened and they stepped inside and say that there were 5 floors
4th Floor
3rd Floor
2nd Floor
1st Floor
Basement*

Which one should we choose?

*As they spoke the doors began to slowly close and the heard the sound of hurried footsteps as the doors closed they saw the faces of a few of their classmates covered in blood crying gasping for air with looks of horror on their faces.*

....Wha...what were they running from?....Has the intruder made it all the way to the 3rd floor?
Karina: It's safe to say, that there has to be multiple intruders.
Saya: Crap....what..what do we do...we didn't plan for multiple intruders.

*The students then began to bang on the door.*

Student 1: Open the door please! They're gonna eat us please!

Student 2: Hit The button!

*Saya then pressed the hold door button to keep it closed*

Student 2: Hey this isn't a joke open up quick!

Saya: Kusukawa what do we do!?!

*As the yells from her classmates and the banging of the doors roared through her head Karina had a choice. Open the Doors or let them fend for themselves.*
Karina: [More people would only slow us down...... But if I don't save them....... Screw it!!!!] *she pressed the button to open the doors* Hurry the hell in!!! Don't slow us down either.....
*The two ran in and behind them were what looked to be classmates as well, but they were covered in blood and were limping instead of walking they also had grey cold eyes and pale skin with torn uniforms and missing parts of their flesh. The door then slammed shut*

Student 1: Thank you so much...
*He'd fall to the ground and began to sob.*

Student 2: You really saved our asses.
*She'd bow repeatedly.*
Karina: That was a zombie..... No doubt about it.... Missing Flesh, their cold eyes, pale skin. That's the qualifications of a zombie.
Saya: Stop joking Kusukawa Zombies don't exist...they're just fictional monsters.....

Student 1: Sounds about right...our group of friends had at least 7 of us...and as you can see only we made it.

Student 2: These things don't die because they're already dead....no matter how hard we fought they simply kept coming. Not to mention their numbers...by time we reached the second floor the place was full of em. There was so much blood and carnage...I couldn't believe this was real... And as soon as someone died...almost instantly they'd get up and become one of "Them".

*As they spoke loud moaning could be heard outside of the door and heavy punches and clawing began to attack the door making a loud thud noise with each strikes. The punches began to form dents and the doors began to slightly open and Saya quickly pressed the Hold Door button once again, but through the crack could the dead twisted faces of their former friends/crushes/teachers could be seen.*

Saya: *Let out a high pitched scream*

Student 2: We have to go now!

Student: Someone save me. Saya: *Still screaming* Student 2: Quick do something! Student 1: God please let this not be real.

*Things were moving too quickly Karina had no time to think she had to choose now. Stay and fight or choose a floor that could possibly save their lives or make their chance of survival completely impossible.*
Karina: Damn, the first floor's got to be infested, wait a minute.... The emergency elevator that leads outside on the 5th floor. *she pressed the 5th floor button*