High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 776

over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Akiko:....Then we might actually be able to relax for a while.

Kazuhiko: After the madness of today I could use a nice nap.

Saya:...but ... I wonder if my parents are okay.

*There would then be an awkward silence on the bus*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Karina: You wanna give em a call?
Saya:...no...I'm to nervous about if they won't answer...I need a bit more time..
Karina: You do what you wish, no one's forcing ya.
over a year ago Awesome57 said…
*James still sat in the corner moping and sad.*
James: How long until we get to where we're going?
Kihara: We're almost there.
James: Good, I need a nap and maybe a shower if possible.
Tomoko:..Y..yo..you..ca...can..sl..seep..o­..o­n..­.my­...­lap­..

Saya: Kihara: You know Karina I think I'm most excited about being able to finall take a shower I mean...all this blood and sweat is gross.

Kazuhiko: I agree. Today was truly exhausting.

*As they began to get closer they saw living people marching towards a bridge miles away in protest about something and every now and then a member of the dead would slowly follow.*

Akiko: This isn't good...this many people out here at this time is just asking for a massive outbreak to happen.
Karina: Why are people even outside at a time like this?
Saya: I don't know I think the bridge to exit the city is that way.

Kazuhiko: If there's such a back up even if with traffic it wouldn't be this bad. They must be quarantining the area.

Akiko: Shit...how...how're we supposed to get out of here?
Karina: What the hell?
Kazuhiiko: Well...maybe we can go to a different exit. You know like a back street.

Saya: Maybe... I mean if the military is focusing on the main bridge they only have small patrols in the other areas?
Kihara: I'll take what I can get, *she'd turn the bus around and head for another exit*
Saya: But what about the house?

Akiko: It's probably surrounded by people so we'd have to fight our way there and worry about the dead so it's probably best we just get out of here.

*Saya began to look outside at people panicking and trampling each other whie fleeing from the dead.*

Saya:..So..this is our world now...
Karina: When an outbreak happens, everyone worries about their own survival, nor really worrying about others.
Saya:.. noticed.
*She'd then stare coldly at Akiko*

Kazuhiko: So where are we going now?

Akiko:...I think we should go to gas station.

*Everyone would stop talking and stare at her.*

What? I mean it has food and gas I mean cars don't drive with the power of dreams.

*She'd then blush and would look away at everyone being surprised that she didn't say something cruel.*

Saya: Well... I think it's a possibility.

Kazuhiko: It doesn't sound like a bad I dea we'd just have to look out for other people since many are bound to try and get gas.

Kihara: Gas station it is, *she'd drive there*
*James layed on Tomoko's lap and tried to fall asleep. He was extremely tired from blood loss and the new stress of the undead. He muttered his thanks to Tomoko.*
Tomoko: *Her face bright red and she was slightly shaking*
N..n..no...p..problem.

Akiko: So..I..want to apologize to everyone for being such a bitch lately...it's just...things have really gotten crazy and...Like I said..I refuse to die. I'm very sorry.

Saya:..Well..I...I can't forgive you...I refuse to.

Kazuhiko:...Well I forgive you Akiko.
James: No hard feelings Akiko, we are all stressed.
Tomoko:...
*She didn't even try to speak. She simply looked away outside of the window.*
*James looked up at Tomoko and smiled. He then fell asleep.
Karina: ..... Saya.....
Saya: *Then whispered to Karina* It's not right she thinks some apology will make up for almost killing Tomoko. I Can't forgive her for that.

Tomoko: [I'm touching a boy...I have talked to a boy...a boy is sleeping on me...I..I.. am now..a full fledged woman...if only my friends could see me now.]
last edited over a year ago
Karina: I see... You're right about that.
Saya: Should we say something?
Karina: For the time being we'll need to keep friendly.... Saying something right now with people around may seem crazy.
Saya: Especially since it's a small space there's no telling what she might do...
Karina: Exactly,
*The bus would then stop at an abandoned gas station. There were cars near and the store had it's doors blocked with shelves.*

Saya: I don't like this place.

Akiko: It looks like someone had this thought already?

Kazuhiko: Should we go ask them for help?
Karina: We can give it a shot.
*James woke with a start when the bus stopped and fell onto the bus floor.*

James: Where are we?
Saya: We're at a gas station. We were thinking of going inside and asking for assistance.
James: Great, I will stay here and make sure the bus isn't stolen or overrun. By the way it's about night time so we should hurry.
Tomoko:I..I..W..will...st.ay..t..oo'

Saya: Alright well then who's going?

*Akiko, Kazuhiko, and Saya raised their hands.*

Akiko: How about you brave leader?
James: One more thing, could you guys look for a large piece of sheet metal or a wooden board so we can block up this exploded back door? Greatly appreciated for our survival.
Saya: Well we'll try, but i'm sure tat won't just be laying around.

Akiko: Not to mention it was a certain someone's fault in the first place.
James: You are quite right Akiko it is my fault, but I paid the price for my stupidity. I have lost all hearing in one ear and my arm is as numb as when they put drugs on a bad wound.
Karina: Of course I'm going.
Saya: Okay let's go then.

Akiko: Don't just sit a mope when we get back we'll try to find something to fix you up with.
*She would playfully stick her tongue out at him.*

*As the group left the bus they went to the door of the gas station and began to knock*

Saya: Um...hello... we need assistance. can you please let us in?

*There would be no reply. Akiko then began to kick the door and began yelling*

Akiko: WE HAVE INJURED PEOPLE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!

*In the background the sound of groaning could be heard from around the area. Someone inside then cried out.*

???: Dammit now they're coming I told you to just let them in!
Karina: Come on!!!
Akiko: But! We... Shit.... Everyone back on the bus!

*The group then ran onto the bus.*

Saya: Where are we supposed to go now?
Karina: Shit.... Why does this have to happen? Misfortune at its best.
Kazuhiko: Dammit Akiko you need to be quieter!

Akiko: Don't pin this on me! They wouldn't open the dang door!
Karina: She has a point.
James: Well while you guys were yelling at the people inside, I had an idea on how to fix the backdoor of the bus. I also had an idea how to make it comfier. If we had some socket wrenches I could undo the bolts on the back seats, we could move them and then bolt one of the seats across the back door.Then we could do something with the second seat...........
Kazuhiko:...Fine take her side.

Akiko: She's not taking my side she's just being logical!

*Kazuhiko & Akiko will remember this.*

(If you haven't seen the walking dead gameplays this will change the story every now and then like characters will remember actions and act on their own. What I'm trying to say is I'm going to start to make characters more character driven and they'll be more individuals than generic npc's.)

Saya: ...That's actually not a bad idea James.

Tomoko: Ye..yes

Kazuhiko: We just have to find a hardware store.

Akiko: My dad runs an auto shop the stuff we need we can probably find there?

Saya: I don't know...who thinks this is a good idea?

Akiko: What are we gonna take a vote on every decision let's just go.

Kazuhiko: I don't think we should I mean... we don't have that much gas to begin with.

Akiko: Which is a good reason to go. We can siphon the tanks of the cars we were fixing while we're there.

Kazuhiko:....

last edited over a year ago
Karina: Listen, we'll have to do whatever it takes.... Something like this was bound to happen. Hey, Akiko, can you give Kihara the directions?
*James started to size up the inside of the bus. He looked at how they could improve the bus on the inside to make it better, although they probably wouldn't have it forever.*

James: The place where we're going....... would the garage be unlocked at this time? That would be the perfect place to take shelter and modify the bus.