High School of the Dead {RP}

Aigomiko posted on Jun 12, 2014 at 01:49AM
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main building and at least two other buildings are four stories tall and connected to each other by walkways on the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to the main building where most classes are held, there is an administration office building, a dorm building, and a number of smaller buildings. The largest of these smaller buildings appears to be a gymnasium. On top of the administration office building there is an observatory which extends above the rest of the school and contains a large telescope and a room for Astronomy students to sleep in. The interior of the school looks like a typical school in that there are hallways lined with classrooms running throughout the building and many stairways in different locations around the school.

Fujimi Academy has students in the first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors) of high school, and students range in age from about 15 to 18. As with many schools in Japan, female students wear the sailor outfits and male students wear the military style gakuran. The sailor blouses are white with green collars and a black bow on the front and are paired with a green skirt. The gakuran are black and consist of a long-sleeved jacket and matching pants although some students have been shown without the jacket. While some characters wear long-sleeved white dress shirts underneath the jacket, there does not appear to be a strict dress code, as others wear a variety of shirts instead.

Campus life for the students seems at least somewhat leisurely. When not in class, students are able to engage in soccer, ping pong, and other extracurricular activities. Fujimi Academy is a boarding school, so it is implied that the students all live on campus in the dorms, but it has been stated that most students are from Tokonosu City. It can also be assumed that, since it is a boarding school, it is also a private school. This is further evidenced by the fact that some of the students who attend the school are from affluent or well-known families.

Clubs (Classes)

Baseball/Softball - These students may not be the fastest, but with a bat in hand or any other blunt object they're a force to be feared.

Soccer- These students have great stamina and a kick from them will send almost anything flying.

Basketball- These athletes can run for ages with no sign of trouble and have reflexes like a cat and can evade others easily and quickly though they aren't actually that fast.

Track and Field - These students have become versatile from their training. They can throw objects far distances while also jumping great heights and running fast for short distances then needing time to rest.

Judo- Having trained every day after school for years even before High School these students have nearly mastered the gentle fighting style of Judo. They can immobilize nearly any enemy coming there way by grabbing them any way hey see fit.

Kendo- These masters of the blade can take down any enemy even with a wooden sword if used properly that it.

Volleyball- These students have amazing eye sight and hand eye coordination along with there amazing endurance.

Swimming- Capable of swimming large distances quickly and holding their breath for long periods of time.

Kyudo (Japanese Archery)- This club's team member's accuracy cannot be matched they are capable of making nearly any shot they attempt.

Chorus- These talented artists can sing anything in any vocal field some have even learned how to through their voice and when at their highest they have been known to shatter glass.

Flower Arrangement (Doctor) - Having spent so many years around plants they have memorized the use of almost every plant found in Japan and know which medicines they were made into.

Tea Ceremony- In all of the silence while setting up and performing the ceremonies these club members have mastered their hearing and could hear the breath of a mouse from the other side of the school.

Drama Club- These performers could fool even the most hardened detective. Not to mention their stage make up could turn them into anything their hearts desierd.

Science- Some of the brightest minds Fujimi Academy has to offer. Whether it comes to chemicals, mysteries, or any electronic device in sight they are capable of making them bend to their minds.

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Year In High School: (first through third years (Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors))
Club You're Involved In (Class):
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will be fine)
Fujimi Academy is on a large campus with multiple buildings in a fenced and gated area. The main buil
last edited on Jun 21, 2014 at 02:29AM

High School of the Dead 776 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 776

over a year ago Awesome57 said…
James: Yeah, the mom may have been evil but that doesn't mean the baby is. It's all about how you bring up the child. By the way, how does your head feel?
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Kazuhiko:..I've had better days, but.. how're we gonna raise a kid? How are we gonna feed him and get him diapers and such it's the end of the world as we know it.

Kihara: Hurry up you 2!
James: Leave those problems to me. I found a pharmacy that's just across the street. Come on let's go.

*James made his way to the bus, while he tried to shush the screaming baby. He gave up and handed the baby to Tomoko.*

James: Hold on to him for a bit, the rest of you who are able come and help me deal with the back of the bus. We will have to repair while we move.
Kazuhiko: What about the garage someone will have to open it.

*As everyone froze they saw the garage opener was connected to the metal strip next to the door meaning someone would have to be put in serious danger.*

Tomoko: Don't...wo..worry..ba..baby
*She'd rock the baby awkwardly and it would stop crying. As James asked for help Akiko continued to shake in shock and Kazuhiko stood and walked to the back of the bus.*
James: Well any volunteers, because if not I will pop it open and get in the back of the bus. That should work, hopefully.
Kazuhiko: Yeah you can go for it.

*He then began to board the back of the bus up. As they worked the sounds of the groans could be heard getting louder and the sound of shattering glass could be heard from inside the shop.*

Kazuhiko: Shit...the bus isn't finished yet.
James: Don't fix it all the way I will still need to jump on the back.

*James hopped off the bus and went to in unhook the latch. He unhooked it and ran to the back of the bus as fast as he could.*
last edited over a year ago
*He jumped onto the back and Kihara began to drive and began hitting multiple bodies. As they pushed through the crowd a few began to grab onto the back edge.*

Akiko: Wha...what do..we..do?
James: We have hammers and socket wrenches right? Well use them, come on now.

*James's eyes lit up as he began hitting undead hands with a hammer. He ordered Kazuhiko to keep hammering boards on.*
*Kazuhiko did as he was told ad the group eventually made it back on the high way.*

Kazuhiko:...we...we made it..

*The bus would then fall silent*

Kihara:..what...are we gonna do with her body...
James: We give her a proper burial somewhere. We have to. It wouldn't feel right if we didn't.

*James sat down in one of the seats and pulled out one of the dozens of bottles of pills in his pockets. He leaned back and took one of them. The drug he took made him hallucinate and remember past events. He sat there only with a pained look on his face.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Karina: ...... *She'd put her hands to her chest*
*Akiko would then slowly stand and would sit next to Karina. She then began to sob and put her arm around the girl who was still trying to act brave*

Kazuhiko: Where should we bury her?
*He tried to get James' attention though he saw it was futile now that he was unconscious.*

Tomoko: Don...don't worry baby..I...Sha..shall ...be.. your..mo..mother
Karina: Akiko......
*James suddenly got up and opened his eyes. He wasn't conscious, but his mind was. He walked over to the window he had witnessed Saya's death from. He put his first through the window with as much force as his mind could muster. It shattered the window like it was nothing. James then sat down in that seat and put his head against the sheet metal bus wall.*
*Everyone simply stared at the unconscious drug filled James in silence and fear and in that instant the baby began crying once again.*

Tomoko:..hu..hush baby...
*James gained consciousness a few minutes later. James looked out the window he had just shattered and explained what the drug was.*

James: If you take the drug I took it will take you back to your most recent memories. They can be good or bad it doesn't matter. This window right here, was the window where I regret my actions. Saya would still be alive if I hadn't been stupid and that's why I broke the window.
Kazuhiko: Do you think it's wise to be getting high for any reason right now?
James: You thought I was high? God this is why people think all drugs are bad. This was meant to help certain people. I wasn't even close to being high. The drugs that make people higher than a kite are in my left coat pocket. I have those for certain wounds. Me personally though I think I can get high wherever I want to and whatever situation I'm in.
Kazuhiko: I hope you have fun getting yourself killed then.
*He'd then continue to work on the back of the bus.*
James: Gladly Kazuhiko, it just means i will take the risk to help someone. Good or Bad. The tables have turned, the undead rule and the survivors will try to kill each other. Sadly' it's just like most zombie survival games. The survivors turn on each other, but unlike a game you don't get as many lives as you want. Me and Tomoko were almost killed by a kid as old as us.He was terrified.
Kazuhiko: Then you should stop trying to be a hero. Like you said this isn't a game we have one life then it's over. We hhave a group of our own...and.. because of your reckless behavior we lost Saya!
James: Someone would've died anyway. The only way that situation would have been resolved is if someone died. I knew that someone would die, just not who. That woman was close enough to you that she could've killed you. If I had stepped out I would have been shot, therefore killing myself and not rescuing anybody.
Kazuhiko: You're avoiding the fact that if you all didn't try to save that woman our group wouldn't have lost someone! Saya would still be alive!
James: This argument is pointless, what's done is done. Saya is dead and it's my fault. I have suffered too. I have been shot in the chest, my leg and arm have been hit in the explosion that took off the door, I only have one good ear and I am losing my eye sight. Oh yeah, I also killed someone with a gun. What have you done, besides boarding up the back of the bus, to help the group?
Kazuhiko: This isn't about me! But no matter what happened to you you're still alive! And everything you listed happened because of you! You're to blame for all of our problems!
James: Then I guess I will expect the knife in the side from you Kazuhiko.

*James went over to Tomoko and sat down in the seat next to hers. He sat down and began coughing.*
Karina: ......
Akiko: Karina:...I..I wasn't able to gain her forgiveness..I...she died hating me...our entire group..it..it's falling apart.

*Kazuhiko then continued to work angrily and Tomoko began patting James's shoulder while rocking the baby.*
Karina: Why don't we pull ourselves together!!!! Saya didn't die so everyone could point fingers. I can't take the bullshit you're all giving off anymore!! Kazuhiko, James already said that he's taking the damned blame. He understands!!!! He knows what he did killed her!!!! All you're doing is making the matter worst! I don't give 2 shits if you hate each other after this!!!! But until this whole goddamn crisis is over, why don't you all just shut the fuck up! Saya wouldn't want us to be at each other's throats like this! She'd want us to survive!!!!! And that's what her death is gearing me towards!!!! I'm going to continue surviving for her!!!! Because, not only do I want it, but Saya wants all of us to survive!!!!!!!!!!!

Kihara: [There she is.... That's my little sister.]
James: Everything will fall apart....... *cough*...... in the end, if we ..........*cough*.......... can't work together. *viscous coughing*

*James began coughing up small amounts of blood onto the floor. He looked through the medicines he had, but couldn't find anything to help him; so he took a drink of water. After he drank, he pulled out another bottle of water and offered it to the whole group.*
*Kazuhiko angrily looked away and continued working. But towards the end of the shouting the baby began to cry once again.*

Tomoko:..W..we..ne..need food...fo..for..him
Karina: .....
Kihara: Not too long before...... I just got a call...... from our parents....... They're at the estate..... They'll have food for the baby.....
Tomoko: H...how...far.aw..aw..away is it?
Kihara: Just up ahead..... Look.....
Akiko:...So you were already driving us there? Why didn't we agree on this?
Karina: What are you talking about? We're there, that's all I care about at this point.
James: It doesn't matter if we didn't agree. We still need food, water and rest. I also need medical attention.
Kihara: They've got a good infirmary for you to rest and get medical attention.
Akiko: How does your family have an infirmary do they run a pharmacy or something?
Kihara: Oh no.... It's not my family..... The house isn't mine, it belongs to a good friend of mine.
Akiko: And your family is there?
Kihara: Our parents..... Yeah. They have the food for the baby and proper pampers.... Diapers..... Anything essential to taking care of a baby.
James: Well good, I might actually sur..........

*James lost consiousness before he could finish his sentence.*
*Tomoko began to panic and tried desperately to wake James up.*

Akiko: Why...do they have baby supplies?
Kihara: I told them of our situation...
*James started to snore slightly as Tomoko tried to wake him up. The pleasant dreams he used to have, gave way. Instead they were replaced by horrible nightmares of the woman that he shot and seeing Saya shot. To everyone else on the bus, he looked pale and was shivering.
Akiko: When and where did they get the supplies?

Tomoko: Oh n..no..som..someone

Kazuhiko: I'm sure he'll be fine plus their's nothing we can really do for him.
James:*Groans*

*James was slowly waking up and he rolled over. He felt like crap. He had a lot of pain in his stomach.*
Tomoko: James...ar..are..you..okay?